Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2018, 01:17 PM

I am using Chrome on my Samsung tablet and everything seems to work for me except the blogs.
When I try to post there I get this message...
Error: Call to undefined method vB_DataManager::vB_DataManager() in ..../includes/class_dm_blog.php on line 42
I am hoping this will be fixed eventually.
Thanks for all you have done already!
The next event should be awesome now that the trades are fixed!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-18-2018, 07:47 PM

Google Chrome stuff works on my phone, but not the laptop. I think other people have experienced the same. Things working on the phone and not a computer, that is. I imagine that perhaps a tablet would be similar to a phone in that regard.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-20-2018, 01:57 PM

Apparently firefox works for multi-equip?

But its weird using this browser. lol

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-20-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
I've also got something on my list that I've unwatched, and it won't remove itself lol
I am also having this problem. It shows an item on my watchlist that is not on my list. Cannot remove it either. Tried to "watch it" in order to unwatch it, but it doesn't change to "unwatch"

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-21-2018, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
I am also having this problem. It shows an item on my watchlist that is not on my list. Cannot remove it either. Tried to "watch it" in order to unwatch it, but it doesn't change to "unwatch"

Mine ended up dropping off 2 days later. Lol
But now, no items that I've watched appear on my list :(

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-22-2018, 01:38 AM

Perhaps I'll give it a week and report back. Thus far it is still there.

Yeah, if I click "watch" it doesn't change, so that feature must be down right now.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-22-2018, 06:58 AM

Having a weird bug where I go to reply to a visitor message and it shows up on my profile instead. >_>; Anyone else having this issue?

It does load the middle page between profiles that shows the conversation, but every time it's happened the profile modifications have vanished and its been black and white instead of all colorful.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-22-2018, 09:18 AM

Whuuuut? I haven't heard of that. I'll try checking it out now.

I don't have the problem. I usually just click on someones profile and then respond to them there. Which it allows me to do. But if I click the "REPLY" option on their comment on my profile, it just sends me to a list of the profile conversations between the two of us, but formatted the same as my profile. No black and white.

On another note, this is something trippy that I didn't now we could do. If you click that "REPLY" button on the conversation of a different person on someone elses profile, it shows you the full conversation between those two users, even though you aren't involved. Never knew that was possible. Weird.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-22-2018, 11:27 AM

Yeah, its usually colorful, even now and I don't consistently have the problem. It just happens every few replies or so, possibly more because I had quite a conversation earlier. XP
Not sure what caused it, but it ONLY happens when the page goes black and white instead of their profile-y pattern.

Also, that's been a thing for a long time where you could peer at other people's conversations. At least I seem to recall it happening before the server bug-out.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-22-2018, 12:48 PM

yeah, you've been able to view other users' conversations for a long time, unless their profile is set to private, i believe. but it used to be called "view entire conversation" rather than "reply," which is interesting.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-22-2018, 07:04 PM

Oh, I didn't mean that it was a server bug. I just thought it was a weird feature and I hadn't noticed it before. I don't usually talk on peoples profiles.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-23-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Having a weird bug where I go to reply to a visitor message and it shows up on my profile instead. >_>; Anyone else having this issue?

It does load the middle page between profiles that shows the conversation, but every time it's happened the profile modifications have vanished and its been black and white instead of all colorful.
I left you a visitor message for funsies XD it worked ok for me but yeah. I like I said in the message. Sometimes a users profile page (or even my own) won't load all the way for some reason? it's weird. But it's happened multiple times (while few and far between) on different computers and browsers so I'm guessing it's something server side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Whuuuut? I haven't heard of that. I'll try checking it out now.

I don't have the problem. I usually just click on someones profile and then respond to them there. Which it allows me to do. But if I click the "REPLY" option on their comment on my profile, it just sends me to a list of the profile conversations between the two of us, but formatted the same as my profile. No black and white.

On another note, this is something trippy that I didn't now we could do. If you click that "REPLY" button on the conversation of a different person on someone elses profile, it shows you the full conversation between those two users, even though you aren't involved. Never knew that was possible. Weird.
Yep! It's a great way to spy on all of you I MEAN! um... Handy for... stuff...

lolol!!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-24-2018, 08:52 AM

lol Definitely a great way to creep on others...if that's what you're into, Carn.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-24-2018, 07:48 PM

I knew that! Lol.
But yeah it is kinda creepy-ish haha

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-25-2018, 08:45 AM

I never really post on profiles, so never bothered with the option even between me and others I have talked to. Didn't think to try it on someone elses profile with someone else.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-25-2018, 09:42 PM

What?? Psch.. I don't... whaa....? .. HEY! Look at that thing over there!! *points randomly*

HAHAHA! lolol! No but for reals XD I barely have enough time to get to my own messages let alone stalk through others! Speaking of, I have 4 I still haven't replied to...

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-26-2018, 08:51 AM

lol I will not lie, I definitely will ignore messages for awhile until I time I have the energy to respond. xP Some days I feel like chatting, and some I do not.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-26-2018, 01:58 PM

i totally feel you, Su. some days, replying just takes too much social energy and other days i want to talk to everyone all the time forever.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-26-2018, 08:44 PM

Exactly, ghost. You understand me. lol

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-29-2018, 12:06 AM

Ehh another issue that just started happening.

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows
I use this web browser: IE (at work)
My Problem: I'll type up what i want to say, then i'll select post. And it comes up with this error message. Working fine on Mozilla FF as i've switched to that. Screenshot below;

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-29-2018, 10:08 PM

I am still wondering if the blogs will get fixed.
It may not be a thing for others, but that was where I felt I could rant and throw myself pity parties without cluttering up a thread.
*sigh*

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 02-03-2018, 06:31 AM

My problem is also happening with mozilla now, on a different laptop different internet connection.
I also cannot send PMs through mozilla. I have had to switch to a completely different browser now.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-05-2018, 07:23 PM

I noticed today on Google Chrome that avatar previews are no longer appearing in peoples profiles. You know how your avi is usually in the top right of a profile? It doesn't show up for me on anyones profile. Is anyone else experiencing this?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-05-2018, 07:29 PM

i'm not experiencing that, but i have noticed a lag in which avi displays on the profile. like, it takes anywhere from an hour to a couple days for my profile to show my current avi. idk if that's a new issue though...

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-05-2018, 08:26 PM

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows ten
I use this web browser: IE
My Problem: when listing an item in the marketplace I get a 502 error.
however, my listing does in fact work.
so not a big deal just thought I would pass it along.
it wasn't happening at first but is now. =3