sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-11-2016, 10:54 AM

This is an a midevil fantacy roleplay, this role play will be a long term rp hopefully with. A few more people. If your interested. Just post a bio and join in i hope to get some replies.

Name: dametri
Eye color: bright yellow
Bio: demetri was part of a small vilige not far ftom the castle when,was a child his mother and father were Killed. no one figured out what had happened so the village grew very skeptical of him.They blamed him fir what had happened, no xone trusted him and that didnt even change when he became a ranger. Roaming the woods in secret and kearning them inside out he could fi d his way threw thebwoods blind folded.

* dametri sat at the end of the forest looking into the town not able to be seen , no one trusted him so he. Was content to wander the woods*

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-15-2016, 06:03 PM

Sure I'm all up for joining in!

Name: Araya
Eye colour: bright red
Bio: Araya was a girl of a small noble family, she lived near the largest castle in the kingdom. When she was very young the child that lived in that castle has lost his parents, and had shunned him. Araya knew what it was like to be shunned, for even her family shunned her sometimes due to her strange eye colour and odd behaviour. Araya often left her home in favour of the warm enveloping of the woods.

*Araya was wandering through the woods one morning when she came upon a man sitting on the grass at the edge of the woods.*

"Hello," she greeted the stranger, Araya had no problems talking with strange people.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-15-2016, 07:49 PM

- rollong quickly to face the new comer and scolding himself for not paying attention he looked up and once his eyes focused he lowerd his twin daggers and lowered his gauntlets pullinh his hood up to cover his face-
" hello sorry for the rude welcome. Im just not use to strangers giving me a warm welcome"

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-15-2016, 08:09 PM

Araya giggled and replied, "Oh no it's fine, don't think much of it. I understand that it is hard to trust a complete stranger. I should alleviate some of that mistrust, my name is Araya," she held out her hand for the man to shake. "What's yours?"

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2016, 12:44 AM

The man gave her a slightly suspicious look his bright yellow eyes. Then he extended his hand and gave her hand a light shake. " im dameteri. Its a pleasure to meet you" he quickly stiod up and looked around

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-16-2016, 05:06 AM

Araya looked at him skeptically, "You seem quite on edge, a bit nervous that something bad will happen to you just because you're talking to me... I apologize if I come off as weird for approaching a complete stranger Dameteri. I know that a lot of people usually don't trust me due to their first judgment of my apearence and whatnot," she pushed a stray lock of her auburn hair out of her face.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2016, 08:44 AM

Dametri smiled and lookednherbin the eyes.
" no..no its not you at all..... training being a ranger you are taught to always be aware of your surrounds, imjust wondering how you got her so quietly."
He began top rummage the his pack finding fits and a canteen of water he offered her some of both not trying top be impolite he motioned for them sit in a short patch of grass.
" so what brings you around here, I've never seen you here before."

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-16-2016, 12:47 PM

"Oh I've been are herd many time aftually, but I guess I am the quiet type. I usually keep to myself, but for some reason when I saw you sitting here my gut told me that I should come and talk to you." Araya replied.

She was just about to ask him what it was like to be a ranger when suddenly over the horizon of the hill she heard a loud band and crash sound. She quickly looked over the clearing to get better sight of what might have been happening.

Her eyes widened in shock when she saw them, the bandits that had been harassing the small village and the bottom of this hill were back once again.

She turned to Dameteri, "Quickly, we must get a closer look at what's happening, surly a ranger like yourself can help them!" Araya also wanted to help, but she kept that to herself.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2016, 03:22 PM

Running to catch up to her he looked down on the bandits and back to her. He nodded and pulled his hood up seeming to dissapear. Sneaking threw the underbrush his cloak seeming to flow almost unnoticable. Sneajing closer and closer he decided to listen in on what they were saying and see what they knew first.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-16-2016, 06:23 PM

Araya observed from the bushes near Dameteri, she focused in on what the bandits were saying. And she looked closely at the scene.

An old couple were shaking in fear at the tall men looming above them, the biggest man said in a very strong and angry voice, "Ya know you old people shouldn't be walking around all by yerselves yer just like children, completely unprotected." He sneered and the old man who was holding his wife.

The second bandit got really close to the woman's face and said, "How's 'bout you's do us a favour and hand over all yer valuables, hmmm? Or we could take a less than gentle approach and get the money from you... by force." To emphasize that threat the bandit shook his sword that was loose on his belt.

The old man said, "Look here, we don't want any trouble, just give us a minute and we'll give you what you want." He started to reach into his pockets.

Araya had had enough of this, she could not stand these foul men any longer, harassing her people! This village belonged under the domain of her noble family. She stepped out from her hiding place, hidden daggers at the ready. She always carried a twin set inside of her boots.

"Excuse me boys," the men turned to face her, "I do believe that stealing from innocent people is bad manners, now as the daughter of the noble family in charge of this domain I warn you to leave my people alone." She gave them a determined look, but they just laughed.

"And what's a young lady like yourself going to do about this?" The men came closer to her, their weapons now at their sides. Araya readied her self for a fight.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2016, 07:49 PM

Walkimg up behind the men while they focused an araya he ushered the elderly people. To safty and. Walked up nnext to her his daggers were shealthed. And he held up his fists.
" now boys why. Are you gonna pick on a little girl like that isnt there any one else you could actually. Beat...i fuess not." he sneered and in a flash delivered a round house kick to one bandits skull as the other. Punched him in the ribs knicking him back several feet.

" wow thats quite a punch yiu got there did your mother teach tou to fight" all the whike as he was angering the bandits hus renained calm and collective pondering his next move. Using his surroundings to his advantige he vanished into a tree as quick as he had appeared. The only thing giving him away was bright yellow eyes that looked ominous almost demonic in nature.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-17-2016, 12:46 AM

Araya watched, with wonder and surprise, Dametrei was a great fighter, she had to give him that. She smirked when he disappeared, but he didn't really think he was going to have all the fun right? Just because she was wearing a dress didn't mean she was helpless. She took a strong stance, about a foot from her target, took out one of her daggers and threw it at the hand of one of the bandits; the hand he was holding his weapon in. The man dropped it in shock and grabbed his hand to hold it close, he wailed in pain.

What a baby, she thought to herself as she watched the small cut on his hand trickle out blood, it wasn't even a deep wound, she had made sure of that. Her ability to accurately throw knives to inflict a specific wound was a specialty of hers.

She made quick work of the other mans weapon as well, "Hey Dametrei I think you'll find them a lot easier to deal with now," she said with a laugh.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2016, 01:53 AM

Dametri jumped down frim the tree snd stabbed one threw his bottom jaw. While the other he threw the dagger. And it stuck into the mans eye. Aim wasnt his speciality. His main wespon was his reflexes. And his srnces. Something hapoened in his past the drasticly hightened hus senses. And reflexes.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 05-17-2016, 01:55 PM

While Dameteri made quick work of the bandits- tying them up with rope- who were now bloodied and moaning in pain on the ground, Araya walked over to the elderly couple.

"Are you alright," she asked them in a kind voice.

The man was the one who responded, "Yes Lady Araya, thank you for your assistance, but we kindly as that you leave now. You and your....friend," he looked in Dametrei's direction,"Have done enough. Please leave the rest to the village soldiers, I don't think your Father would appreciate you coming out here and using those... skills of yours... and young lady's like yourself should not be bearing weapons as dangerous as those."

Araya averted her gaze from the old man, she walked over to Dametrei, " Come on let's go...we aren't wanted here anymore."

She walked over to where her daggers had landed and picked them up, she cleaned the blood off in the grass and put them back where they belonged. Then started on her way back to the forest.

sweet tooth
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-27-2016, 09:54 PM

Demitri Demllowed her and quickly shiethed his blades itbhad been a whike since he had been with company and he wasnt really complaining about her conoany either infact he rather enjoyed it.
" so..ummm where do you plan on going the city folk dont like us and the villigers grow more suspicious by the hour."