PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-27-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
This is a world of islands, with many seas. Travel by ship is necessary, even for those lands that are nothing more then self confined deserts.

Islands, having been separated for so long, each have their own unique flora and fauna, creatures, plants and cultures so wildly different from one another that it would take years to study them all.

The prevailing belief is that the Great Father and the Kind Mother created the world in all its diversity to foster a sense of adventure and discovery in their children.

Pockets of energy from the very creation of the world, bearing the forces of the Benevolent Gods, hardened, and became stone.

Now, those who can tap into the forces of nature and those without such abilities are searching for the stones, and the one who gathers them all will have the power of a god.
Rules
No Gomodding.
No killing characters without permission
Add a short character description at the top of your post

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-27-2014, 11:40 AM

Reserved
[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 10-27-2014 at 11:54 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-27-2014, 11:54 AM

[/COLOR]
Blaize is a woman of many talents. She is pirate, mercenary, assassin, weaver and lady all. She has dark auburn hair and piercing blue eyes with hard angled features and skin the color of gold. She invariably wears a white scar to cover her mouth and nose, and wears pale leather vests and pants. Beneath the vest is a plain white blouse.

Atop her head, Blaize sports a plumed captain's hat, even if she hasn't got a crew on her ship of one. What she does possess is a fierce gyrfalcon companion. Much better then any kind of parrot.

Blaize tugged at her ship's tiller and brought it into port with expert hands. The wind was fresh, without even a hint of chill. She couldn't stand winter. Most of what she did, she did to avoid the season. Her little vessel just wouldn't endure such weather, and neither would she!

A fast flying feathered bullet swooped down as she hopped out of the boat. The young woman lifted her arm and grunted when the bird landed on her hard boiled leather glove. "You've been spoiled, Swift. No more treats for you."

The bird snapped it's beak and hid its head under a wing.

"Fine, be that way." Blaize put the bird on her shoulder and walked up to the burly man taking names, and coins, from everyone who came into port.

It was just a matter of minutes before Blaize strutted into the town as if she owned the place. It was a relatively large city, made of stone and wood mostly. The ships here were huge, heavy, things with carved figures upon their prow. The men had long braided beards and wore horned helms. The women looked even tougher then them.

The streets were clean. The shops well kept. All in all, it looked like a nice place to stay, and old enough that maybe someone knew about the rumors she'd heard. Chances were there was a stone here, and not just your run of the mill stone either.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-27-2014, 10:58 PM

Xandros

Xandros is a skilled fighter, trained in hand to hand combat and sword fighting. He is very apt with a sword and prefers swordplay over other forms of combat. He is a knight, or rather, was a knight until he was banished from the kingdom by the prince he had sworn his life to protect. He also has the ability to manipulate plant life. Xandros is 6'0 tall, with piercing green eyes and light brown hair.

~~~*~~~

Xandros had bought passage on a merchant ship to this place, in hopes that he could find some clues. He knew what he was looking for, but no one else he had met so far seemed to really know or believe him. A stone. Myth and legends, rumors and half truths. Other than that, no one he had met so far really seemed to have any pertinent information. Nothing useful, no leads to follow. Some people didn't even seem to believe in such stories, but Xandros believed. He had to believe, for without such stones he would never be able to return home, return to his prince.

Now he was in this place, on this island with it's large city, with it's men in horned helms and fierce looking women. This place might hold some clues for him. He clearly did not belong in a place like this, the men here were muscled warriors, stout and burly and he was just a lean twig compared to them, but still stronger than he looked. Xandros figured that the best place to gather information from these bearded men with horned helms would most likely be a tavern or such and so Xandros began to make his way from the docks and merchant ship, down the street. He paused occasionally to ask someone for directions.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-28-2014, 12:24 PM

The gyrfalcon took off again, leaping from Blaize's shoulder in a flurry of wind and wings. "Hey, get back here!" She started running. She had to, to keep up with her bird. It would come back of course, but then again ... Maybe the people in this town ate birds. Or maybe they would capture poor Swift in a net, and try to make the bird into their pet, their hunting partner.

Blaize wasn't actually looking where she was going. She barreled into a scrawny looking man, compared to the locals, and stopped in her tracks. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." Her eyes were still on the sky. Blaize didn't even know if the man had fallen down or not.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-29-2014, 04:56 PM

Xandros staggered backwards, but managed to keep his balance, when someone barreled right into him. He blinked his green eyes as they settled on the woman before him. She apologized, but she didn't really seem to concerned with his well being, her eyes were on the sky and he looked up as well. Wondering what she might be looking at. "No, of course you didn't. Hard to see someone in front of you, m'lady, when you aren't even watching where you're going." His voice was light, and filled with humor as he spoke those words. His gaze dropping from the sky to the woman. "Lose something?"

He was looking her over, she looked like the well traveled sort, perhaps she might've heard something or knew a little more than just rumors and legends. Maybe she could help him, though Xandros was reluctant to ask to many questions or to ask for help in his quest directly. After all if the stones were real, what if the person helping him tried to take them for themselves? Xandros pushed the thoughts from his mind, letting his green eyes just rest on the woman's face. "I am..." A bit of hesitation. "...Xandros." That's right, he couldn't throw such titles around anymore. He was no longer Sir Xandros, Captain of the royal guard and personal body guard to Prince Ralan. Titles and position had been stripped from him when he had been banished. A slight frown touched his lips for a moment, then it disappeared.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 10-29-2014, 07:03 PM

True form, Full scale with white two and a half inched heeled boots. In human form, she stands about 5'4; while in her true form, she is around 5'8. Around her neck she wears an amulet chocker with a crystal-like stone resting onto of a white bow. Looking closely, you'll be able to see a what appears to be a creature pupil staring at you. In the sun, it shimmers in different colors from pink, purple and a faint blue.

Mirabella is nothing but mystery to herself. She can't remember almost nothing about herself. All she knows she that she is looking for something and her name, she also remembers waking up in a field and blood sliding down the right side of her head. Of course, she was found by a few locals and they cleaned her up right away. Not too long after, Mirabella had to leave, saying goodbye to her saviors and out to figure out who she is.

~~§ Mirabella §~~

Off into the distance of the modern stone and wood village, a young girl was walking there. She appeared to be very tired, but she couldn't stop. She had to keep going, go into the city and try to remember. Remember something that she forgot, the young girl named Mirabella, had to travel. Maybe find something that was familiar to her and she could try and remember it. The silver haired girl continued to walk, the stones under her feet made a few crushing sounds as she continued walking. Walking until she made it to the village. She looked around slowly, her eyes looking towards the ground, passing people as she walked, observing their behaviors as well as their appearances. The men were strong, wearing helmets with horns on them. The women, well, they looked a scary.

Mirabella jumped and moved away from the people as she walked. Placing her hands over the choker, looking towards the ground as she continued walking. The clothes Mirabella wore were something that made her stick out. The men and women of the village were almost warrior like, the clothing was somewhat darker in color. Mirabella's clothes on the other hand, were lighter, something that a foreigner would wear. She moved away, walking over towards a building and just leaned again the wall. The young girl held her head, closing her eyes lightly as she slid down on the wall, sitting on the wall.

'I-I'm overth-thinking again, i-it hurts. M-make it go away, make it go away.' She thought to herself. Closing her bi-colored eyes tightly as she shook her head quickly. "Make it...go away." She said in almost a faint whisper, her voice was soft however it was hiding a fear, a fear that she would never know what happened to her.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 10-29-2014 at 07:06 PM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-29-2014, 09:06 PM

She smiled, even tough Xandros wouldn't be able to see it. One leather covered forearm shot out, and a bird swooped down from nowhere to dig it's talons into the hide. "My name is Blaize, and this handsome fellow is Swift." She bowed a bit, somehow managing to keep the gyrfalcon steady upon her wrist. "It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow traveler." The assumption was safe enough. This man was as different from the locals as could be.

From the corner of her eye, she glimpsed another unusual sight. The buxom young woman seemed upset, ill at ease. A mental nudge sent the grey and white falcon off again. The bird was far more intelligent then he appeared. As intelligent as any man. He was a rare breed. Gently landing on the woman's shoulder, Swift tilted his head and nudged her with his beak.

Blaize nodded to herself as she stood up again. The mental exchange had taken but a moment. "So, what brings you to these parts? I'm hunting for legends." She hedged the truth. He could be competition.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-30-2014, 06:40 AM

Xandros took a slight step back as the bird of prey came from seemingly nowhere to land on the woman's arm. "Ah. Tis a pleasure to meet you both." He gave the slightest of bows when the woman introduced herself and her feathered companion to him. He frowned slightly though when she said the word 'traveler'. It wasn't like he had much choice in the matter, then that bird was swooping off. He followed it with his eyes, watching the young woman leaning against a building. Something didn't seem quite right, perhaps she needed help, and perhaps this Blaize was already acquainted with her. Judging by the way the bird was acting, it seemed to Xandros as if they already knew one another.

His attention returned to Blaize almost immediately when she spoke of hunting for legends and he frowned again. Maybe she did know something useful, but if she were looking for the same thing he was looking for, would she help him? Maybe not, why help someone else get a prize one wanted for themselves? That frown didn't stay on his lips very long though. If they were looking for the same thing, perhaps they could come to some agreement, a deal of sorts, but Xandros didn't really know this woman. What if she betrayed any deal they came to. "I too am hunting for something that might not exist." Perhaps the legends they were hunting were different ones? That didn't seem likely to him, they had both ended up in this place, they must have both been following the same lead.

Xandros' attention returned to the woman leaning against the building. "A friend of yours?"

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-30-2014, 08:38 PM

Aiden and Emma

Emma- Emma is a young women about 5 foot even with black hair and Blue eyes. She has a intense soft spot for children, but a hideous mean streak in her. When around kids she is sweet, kind, neutering and sometimes strict. But when in the company of strangers or anyone of whom she can gain something she tends to be cold, clinical and even down right ruthless. She is prone to fist fights and though she is small and lean she still can pack a punch and hold her own against the best of fighters.

Aiden- Aiden is the opposite to Emma, in gender only that is. He doesn't quite share her love for kids but does know to be good to them. Normally Aiden is cold, calculating, and quite the talented fighter. Spending hours of his day keeping in shape and honing his hand to hand skills. He is only 5'12, but like his sister can hold his own in a fight, though he looks better off most of the time than she.

The twins- If you thought something seemed similar about them well you were right. Not only do they both Have the same Black hair and Icey blue eyes, they also share the same birth date and trouble making abilities.these two also developed a language of their own for communicating when they don't want people to know what they are talking about. I wonder if you can decipher it.
~~~~

A loud commotion began coming from a newly ported ship. It seems as though the Captain had found a pair of stowaways on board and as beginning to have trouble trying to handle them. The young male had began fighting any and all of the crew that dared touch him, while the female had wriggled herself out of the captains grasp and managed to monkey her way onto his shoulders where she repeatedly fought off the mans arms and pummeled his head. They were all yelling and making so much noise that once the ship finally was ported, nearly taking out the dock mind you, many of the warlike people of this island, took notice and some began to cheer for the fighting. Unfortunately for them the two were quickly over powered by every crew member on board and quickly tossed to the docks, their luggage fallowed.
"You all are a bunch of jelly fish!" The young woman shouted as she quickly sprang to her feet and snatched up her things as they were thrown her way.
"Little girl don't you ever let me catch you OR your mate on MY ship EVER again!" The captain shouted back causing both of the youngsters to make a rude gesture at them before bolting off through the crowd of people.

It didn't take long for the commotion to die down and the pair to find a quiet street where they could gather themselves and their surroundings. They were in a brand new world, filled with Amazonian women and great warrior men. They all looked like they spent their days lifting weights and eating nails.
"I don't suppose you want to steal from them?" The young man asked his sister as she scoped out the people and shops.
"No that would be foolish." She replied before hoisting her two bags over her shoulders.
"We should find a place to stay and....." he trailed off a moment as his eye had caught sight of some out of place people. He didn't have to say anything only look and nod.
"Weird..." the girl replied as she and her brother mad their way quietly towards a man and women who spoke in the streets, making sure to keep as much out of sight as possible.

Alexander La Crusian

Standing at 6'3" Alexander La Crusian is a proud and wealthy Knight to the King. He tends to be Harsh, Impatient, short tempered, determined and quite ruthless. Highly trained in all forms of the sword, fist and spear, Alexander is quite the skilled warrior. So he was hand chosen out of the kings guard to search for a stone of great power. When charged with searching for the mystical Stone he took the task with great seriousness but also great skepticism. His task first lead him to a pitiful island with foolish locals who knew nothing and helped little. Angered by this he destroyed the island calming he would not tolerate his king having to rule such idiotic people, when in reality he would not tolerate ignorance.Alexander La Crusian is not a man to cross, nor is he a man to be given more power.
~~~

"I demand to know why we have not been giving a clear heading in over a week Scholar!" The tall Blonde haired man towered over a meek and frail old man in the halls of what was the oldest library known to the tropical island.
"I cam here looking for answers on a Stone, One with great power, One My Lord can use to concur many of the islands withing and away from his domain....NOT to have my time wasted!" He nearly shouted a fire rising in his emerald green eyes. The old man cowered in his chair and quietly muttered and apology. "FIND ME THAT STONE OLD MAN, or I will find another man more suitable to do your job!" He stated before slamming a book onto the table and stomping off.

Shikabane Hime

Old 11-02-2014, 11:33 PM

Mirabella held her head tightly, the headache was getting worse than it normally would. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she gasped softly, she thought she saw something, flashes of her past. Grand hallways, people bowing, an elder man and woman...but no face. The faces weren't there, only blurs. She blinked a little, her bicolored eyes soon darting to her shoulder, wiping the tears away quickly while looking up at a bird. Mirabella slowly stood up, still leaning against the wall as a smile slowly formed on her face. With a shaking hand, she reached up and gently stroked the bird's head with a shaking hand, "He-Hello little one, a-are you l-lonely too?" She asked it, as if it was going to respond. "I-I can't say that I have s-seen a bird l-like you before a-and I d-doubt you are from here. So, in a-a way, you a-are like me." She stated with a hint of elegance and regal in her voice.

Moving her hand away, Mirabella pulled back a few strands of silver white hair from her face. Using some of her fringe to cover her right eye, she knew the clothes she had made her stick out. However, she tried her best to hide her white eye so no one would bother her about it. She fixed the small hat on her so it was a little neater as she turned to the beautiful looking bird. "I-I should re-return you t-to your owner, we-well, i-if I knew where to look. I-I think it would be best to return you h-home." Mirabella said, looking around. Noticing her current surroundings, the commotion that ended and two young looking people walked away holding luggage. To her, they looked out of place as well. Soon the flashes returned to her head, a large palace and start humanoid creatures all around. There were guard and they were bowing, but to whom she couldn't tell. The vision ended, leaving the young silver haired woman with more questions than answers.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-05-2014, 10:53 PM

Someone else with mysteries on their mind. Interesting. She looked him up and down. Blaize fingered the cloth covering her mouth. "Perhaps we could help each other then." Her eyes wandered to the upset young woman.

Swift bent his head and nudged the pale haired woman again, and then took wing. He plucked her hat from its precarious perch. With prize in tow, he flew away. The bird led the woman to his mistress, the pirate lady Blaize.

She held up her wrist as a gust of wind blustered. Blaize caught hat and goshawk with one smooth move. "I don't know her ,but the poor thing just seems so confused." Blaize shrugged. "So I sent my friend here to cheer her up."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-06-2014, 07:40 PM

Xandros seemed to consider her words for a few moments, then nodded slightly. "I am not against helping, if our goals are the same." His hand rested casually on the hilt of his sword. He supposed who ever got the stones and acquired the power could at least grant him one wish, after all they would have the power a god, and what he wanted was such a simple thing. Perhaps if he helped that person acquire that power, they would be more willing to grant his single request.

That bird had returned and with it a hat. Blaize's reasoning for sending her bird over to that other woman caused Xandros to smile a bit. She seemed like a nice lady, concerned for a stranger, so perhaps he could trust her to help him. "Ah that was very kind of you." The words were spoken softly and he glanced over to see if the other woman was following the bird to retrieve her hat. He watched for a moment, then that former knight's piercing green eyes were dancing this way and that. Ever alert. "A busy street is hardly the place to do much talking though. Shall we move to the tavern?" He gave Blaize a questioning glance.

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-06-2014, 10:25 PM

Emma and Aiden had watched the pair talking for long enough and with slow and steady movements they both inched their way closer keeping well out of sight.
"He has quick eyes!" Aiden whispered as he watched the Males eyes glance about the area he stood in. "She is just as keen, and has an extra set of eyes!" Aiden added once the bird landed on the women.
"I will have to be quick." Emma replied as she slowly straightened herself. "Make some kind of distraction, once I get what we are looking for!" She added before taking a deep breath, and stepping towards the now growing group of people. She was aiming for the young man as he could snag anything off of him and get away quicker than she would be able to with the women.

Emma made her way closer and closer to the brown haired man until finally she managed to "trip" herself and fall face forward into his chest with a small and desperate sounding scream. This tactic relied on the man catching her before she hit the ground so that she may distract his hands long enough to steal any gold pouches at his side before she "bashfully" got away due to some kind of other distraction. This plan always worked and waiting to push some barrels over was Aiden. He would knock them down and get into a yelling fight with the guy who owned them. Everything seemed sound they just needed the Man to take the bate.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-07-2014, 07:01 AM

Alee was born on one of the forgotten islands. Her island is only spoke of in myths among others. To most others she is a sight to behold. With her short white hair, her beautiful white cat ears, and white cat tale. Her slime muscular body has tribal markings of the fire stone. Like all of her kind she clothes her self simply in white garments with red trim only adding to the splendor of their appearance. Standing only 5'5 would be a issue for most but not for her. What she lacks in height she makes up for in speed and power. Unlike most people she can tap into the force like all of her people. Her people are only spoken in myths along with the stones. Her people have guarded the “Fire Stone” as they call it for 800 yeas. Because no other being has set foot on their island in that time, the stone and her people are nothing but myth. Like her people she can summon fire into a sword or arrow. She can do simple fireballs but what makes her different is her ability to sense Fire Stone. This ability marks her as a Guardian.

For the past 18 years she had been trained by the elders to be a guardian of the stone on their island. Just like her brother and the rest of her family. She had always thought the elders where crazy training every person to defend a stone. It wasn't until three years ago she learned how true the stories where. She lost her village and most of her people in an attack for the stone that she had once laughed at. Her father had gave his life forcing her on a ship. He had placed the red crystal like stone around her neck charging her with it’s protection. The Fire Stone now her only property and responsibility. The stories of her Elders all she had to go on, and the ability to since other fire stones. She wonders aimlessly trying to stay ahead of the attackers and find the other stones. The stones she laughed at as a child. Now she wished she could just see her elders and apologize and take what they said to heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alee slowly open her eyes as she looked around. She couldn't remember where she was or where she had been. The past few months had all mixed together for her. Her head hurt as she held it looking down at her legs noticing she was covered in dirt. She smelt the smell of something scorched as she slowly looked around wondering what she had burned. She had tried to stay out of site of people. To many feared her and wanted her dead outside of her island.

It wasn't like she could mask herself. She was to striking to try and hide. She could see nothing that had been scorched noticing she was in a inn of shorts. She slowly made her way to her feet as she stumbled out in the street. Her memory slowly came back to her as she remembered the kind inn owner gave her shelter for the night after the encounter with one of the local men who thought she was a pet or slave. She let out a breath knowing she needed to get out of the place before someone else spotted her again. She slowly made her way down the street using the walls of the buildings as support for herself. She was fast and deadly but she wasn't built to take a hit. From the pain and bruising the man had gave her quiet a few.

Her ears twitched as she shifted her head hearing voices. She paused momentarily as she watched the others. They didn't look like they belonged here. Her eyes winded as she watched the woman seeing the scheme looking to take place.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-10-2014 at 02:26 PM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 11-10-2014, 02:20 PM

Mirabella looked around for a moment, thinking about what directions she should go until she felt the bird leave her shoulder. She turned her head and looked up to see the bird had, indeed, taken flight. She smiled softly and was about to wave farewell to it until it took her hat. Mirabella's eyes widen slightly, blinking lightly as it started flying away with her head in tow. She touched the top of her head, blinking a little and started following the bed, "He-Hey, th-that's my ha-hat. Silly bird." She stated as her cheeks puffed. At first, Mirabella had lost sight of the bird, only to find it again as he appeared to have landed close by on a young woman's shoulder.

Mirabella huffed lightly as she saw her hat as she jogged her way over. She bowed lightly and waited a few moments to catch her breath. "Pl-Please e-excuse the in-intrusion, b-but your bird ha-has taken m-my hat." She said with a shaken elegant voice. She kept her eyes low to the ground, hiding their true colors as she going silent. She then gasped softly, blinking lightly as she looked up. Looking at the young female who seemed to almost appear out of nowhere. Mirabella jumped back a little, the stone around her neck glowing softly. The light was a soft white color, the stone appeared to flash different colors in the sunlight, however it still retained its white pristine color.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-10-2014, 02:54 PM

Alee shifted her attention, from the scheme to the white light that caught her eye. She stared at the strange looking woman, where the light came from. The light almost reminded her of her own stone. Her eyes shifted to the stone that rested against her chest. It glowed just faintly a brilliant red she had grown to love. Her eyes cut back to the strange woman. She could tell something was off with her. The stone however was her main attraction. Ignoring her better judgment she made her way to the woman. She ignored the others as she cut a path through them, trying not to be rude. All she wanted was to see the woman's stone.

She stopped just in front of the strange woman her eyes on the woman's neck. She moved closer to the woman's neck staring intensely at the stone. "Your stone it glows." She said shifting her eyes to the strange woman. Her ears stood tall as her tail swayed back and forth. She ran through the stories in her head trying to place the stone. Could she have found one of the other stones her elders spoke of. She had forgot she wasn't like the others here as she stood there. She was completely captivated by the possibility of the women's stone being like hers. She held out her hand near the woman, as it became engulfed with flame. She just held her hand there as she watched the glow of the flame reflect off the stone. "It could be the Queen's stone....hummm...puzzling." She said finally, as she let her hand drop to her side. The fire vanished just as quickly as it had appeared.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-10-2014 at 03:05 PM..

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 11-10-2014, 07:08 PM

Silas Corby likes to give himself many titles including, but not limited to: Master thief, highly acclaimed blacksmith (and jeweler), alchemist prodigy in training, beast trapper, monster slayer, genius, bard savant, lord of black market deals and street magician. In reality, he is a half-elf vagabond from a poor smithing family. Since he was young, he took a liking to slight of hand and machines, an interest that lead him to join a band of brigands, where he put his creativity to the test. He is now known for his powders, potions and poisons, as well as his habit of setting up traps for unsuspecting targets, both beast and man alike. All in all, he is simply a young elven-kin with sticky fingers and a penchant for being inventive.

A quick physical description would be: He stands at about five feet, two inches; a lithe frame belying strength and speed with his daggers and sling. His ebony black hair falls to just below his collarbones, framing a boyish face with wide, green-gold eyes. His clothing is rather basic, an undyed linen shirt and brown pants are cuffed off with sturdy leather boots, fingerless gloves and hardened leather bracers. What sets his appearance apart are the fanciful scarves and sashes about his waist, along with the bags, bottles and vials secured around his person.

------------------------

Today was not a good day. He had been giving the oafish folk of this town the slip for a full moon and now they caught up to him before he could skip port. Today could have been beautiful- he could have been miles away on a nice sloop, sipping on rum and counting his coin, but noooo. Some sod had to go and scratch is behind right as the dagger slipped up to cut the strings of his purse. Ah well... at least this was exciting.

The wooden walks of the wharf shook as he darted down them, dodging cargo, sailors and citizens alike. Hot on his tail were three very tall, burly and smelly men. Seriously, didn't anyone bathe in this port? Turning to glance behind, he noticed they were wearing down already, panting as they tried to slip past the clamor of the docks as he did. He chuckled, nearly sticking his tongue out at the slow humans as they fumbled past a flat of dried goods. However, before he could do so, his attention was snapped forward again as a deep voice bellow out. "Come here, you rat!"

"Whoop- not good." The half-elf muttered as he slid to a stop a few feet away from the scruffy giant. After a wide-eyed moment of panic, he deftly ducked away from the meaty hand that reached for him and began bobbing a weaving. The human became irate, growling as he swiped and grabbed, only to meet thin air again and again. Silas could not help but taunt as he practically danced out of the man's reach. "My, my- So clumsy! Still tired from a night with the lasses?" The brute gave an angry growl and lunged, only to meet a wooden post. "You're right, my mistake- you can't even catch a petty thief, how could you catch a woman?"

Laughing at his own joke, he hopped backward and spun around, only to see the three other men charging down the planks. Quickly, he yanked out a flask and popped the cork with his teeth. Darting to the left, he dumped its contents onto the worn wood as he passed, then ran down another lane. He didn't need to look back to know they slipped on the oil, a grin spreading across his face.

"Stop him! Somebody grab that thief!" A shout rang out across the docks.

He had a moment to look around before various people turned to stare at him. "Lovely having your attention folks, but 'tis time for me to go!" He blurted out before shoving past them and making for the road. Once on it, he sprinted to the far end of the docks and threw himself towards them, tumbling past a small group of people who clearly were not from these parts. He managed to give them a cheeky salute before disappearing off into the crates, barrels and coils of rope.

Staying low, he crept along the docks until he found a ship that looked empty. He did not wait to see if the townsfolk had caught up before he slipped aboard and laid low.

Last edited by KageShio; 11-10-2014 at 07:55 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 11-10-2014, 07:36 PM

A girl was approaching them, or maybe she just wanted to walk past them, it wasn't the girl who owned the hat that had been taken by the bird of prey. Xandros' eyes looked this way and that, before settling on the dark haired girl approaching, as she got closer she tripped and fell against him. Two things happened instantly, his body tensed and his hands moved almost instinctively, catching her by the upper arms gently, but firmly. Then he took a step back, so that she was no longer pressed against his chest, his eyes jumped along her body for a moment to see if she was hurt.

She seemed fine, and he let go of her quickly, one hand going to rest casually on the hilt of his sword. He would have reacted in much the same way to Blaize if he had seen her coming when she first ran into him, but that momentum had also sent him stumbling backwards a few steps. This was different, there was nothing on his features and in his eyes but concern for the young woman that had tripped into him. His body relaxed now that they were no longer touching one another. "M'lady, you should tread more carefully." He offered her a gentle smile.

Now the woman who had been wearing the hat was approaching them, most likely to get her hat back, and a woman with cat ears and tail was approaching her. Xandros blinked, and took a step back from all of them, lips parting to say something. Perhaps to the cat eared woman, he had never seen anything like that before, nor heard of anything like that before. Though before he could say anything a young man was darting past them all, Xandros' quick green eyes followed the young man until he was out of sight.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-10-2014, 07:57 PM

Blaize opened her mouth to talk, but found herself hopping back a few paces instead. She eyed the new arrived cat woman with suspicion. With the flurry of activity going on, Blaize was hard pressed to respond to anyone, until the cat woman started mentioning stones.

She sent a furtive glance Xandros's way. "Here you go, miss," said the white clad woman as she plucked the hat away from her bird, and held it out to it's shy owner. "Now, we all seem to be chasing the same rumors ... Perhaps we could find someplace less conspicuous to talk?"

Shouting from the docks made her whirl around, her eyes wide with amusement. Well, it sounded like someone was wreaking havoc in the port. Another adventurer?

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-10-2014, 11:44 PM

Emma smiled lightly as the man had don everything she needed him to do in order to snag a small purse at his side. "Yes, I am terribly sorry." She stated her smile widening as she gave a small flirtatious look and was about to turn away with her prize, when a strange Cat Women had showed up and started nosing her way towards a shy girl. Emma had ignored the first white haired girl who has showed up, but found herself memorized by this new girl with animal appendages. She too stepped back and stood nearly shoulder to shoulder with the man she had stolen from. Her moth started gaping and her hand raised as she pointed to the strange new women.
"Ah...Ummmmm" Was All Emma could manage to speak as she pointed. Even the sudden commotion of the docks wasn't enough to turn Emma's head.

Aiden on the other hand had climbed to the roof of a small building over top of where he planned on causing a distraction should his sister need one. It also gave him a vantage point to watch everything that happened in the port. From here he easily spotted the group of people his sister was with, though it seemed they had two new additions. One was a White haired Shy girl who seemed to have fallowed exotic bird to the group and was speaking with the white clad women. The other was an other white haired girl but she was stranger yet. She had cat ears, and a cat tail, and was really weird. But he didn't have time to gawk, Emma had done her job, she snagged something off of the Man but was now shamelessly staring down the Cat girl and pointing.
"Emma, come on get out of there!" He stated as he watched his sister then begin to inch closer to the cat stranger. "Girl, your being both rude and NUTS!!!" He nearly shouted. Suddenly their was a commotion much like the one he and his sister had started but much more High scale and probably clever. He watched as a man barreled his way skillfully through the people of the docks and even right past the group his sister was in. He then took up hiding in the pile of boxes barrels and ropes that Aiden planned to use as a distraction. A small growl escaped Aiden as he wasn't sure if this man was going to stay put or run off anytime soon. Thankfully he took off somewhere and Aiden Could concentrate on on Emma, WHO was still being shameless and stupid. "Dammit Emma!" He snarled before hopping down behind the boxes and barrels to then forcefully shove them from their place.
They toppled down and crashed all over the place causing many people to jump out of the way some women screamed and most of the men shouted, though Aiden slicked away before being seen. He was now trying to make his way towards the group of people his sister was with so that he could snag her and slip away without them noticing.

Emma still remained focused on the Cat Girl, she hadn't even noticed the women say stuff about finding a place to talk. Well she had but she didn't pay attention, this stuff about stones was nothing compared to the Kitty tail swishing about in her face.
"Waite..... Stones?" Emma stated more to herself than to anyone. She still reached for the Cat girls tail and once her fingers were in grasping range she stopped cold. The swishing tail gliding over her finger tops ever so often as all color drained from the girl. "No......" She breathed before stepping back only to have her knees give out having her plop to the ground on her butt. She began to shake with fear at the thought of Mystical Stones. Looking up fear engulfed her more and tears even welled in her eyes as she could see the stones the two women wore had been glowing slightly. "Ahhhh" Emma moaned and held her head and assumed the fetal position.

"My lord, My Lord Crusian!" A young knight entered a large Library where screams of pain had once came. "My lord I bring news of those criminals you wanted!" The young knight stated as he began entering the room.
"What is it!?" The tall blonde haired man stated as he rounded a book shelf to confront the young male. He held a bloody rag in his hands as he cleaned his gloves and Sword .
"Ah, um well they were spotted in a trading port not far from here. " The knight stated quickly knowing better than to waste any time.
"Good, And what of another....... Source?" Alexander asked as he sheathed his sword and pushed past the Knight aiming to leave.
"Um, well he was the last one here in this Library!" The young knight said, as he quickly fallowed the Knight. "B-but I am sure we can arrange something!"
"Yes, We can!" Alexander stated "I want 10 of you with me to get those brats and want they know about Our stone!" He commanded walking briskly down the halls of the Library and to the court yard outside. "The rest of you learn whatever you can about those stones from this Library......and if it yields nothing, burn it!" He stated before pointing out 10 of his guard. none of them wasted time fallowing the man towards the shores and to one of many boats that rested in the small harbor of the island. "We are leaving for the Trading port north of here, the one with Barbarians!" Alexander stated with a slight grunt as he stepped aboard. the crew saluted him before beginning to set sale.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 11-13-2014, 02:21 AM

Stealing a peek over the rail of the ship, Sil watched the commotion below. Something strange was happening with the group of travelers. One of the women suddenly was on the ground, crying out before curling up entirely. What in Jones' locker caused that? She seemed to be in terror, but everyone else was standing around confused; everyone but the young man who looked eerily like her. He was making a get away after tipping over some goods. Hm... Oh well, whatever was going on, it was weird, and this half-elf loves weird.

The sound of boots on stone caught his attention again though, and his wide eyes darted up along the road. There in the not-so-distant distance the ruffians he had been running from were marching down the lane, checking every side street. It seems they had grown in number as well... just how many tall, mean brutes were there in this town? Frowning, he muttered to himself and slipped back down into a crouch as he fished around in one of his pouches. Once he found what he was looking for, he released his sling from his belt with a sharp snap and loaded it with one of the crystals. Clenching the other one in his hand for a moment, he whispered a few words in his mother's tongue. The milky blue stones started to glow softly and his voice was echoing faintly, repeated out from the stone in his sling. After a few more tries, his words were sucked into the stone, leaving his lips to produce barely a sound as the second stone whispered. Once he confirmed they were working correctly, he moved back up to look over the rail and started to swing his sling. Once the weapon produced a low hum in the air, he loosed it.

The stone sailed high over the docks before arcing to plummet down to an alley across the way. Moments later, the angry men came within hearing range, and Silas put the stones to work. "Over here, ya son of a flea-bitten camel! Come and get me- if you don't trip of your own stupidity, that is!" His voice taunted from the alley. The humans fell for it and started clamoring over each other to run down the narrow path. He bit his lip, barely containing his laughter as the stone's glow faded. That should keep them busy for a while.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-13-2014, 02:30 AM

A youth's voice yelling made her look up and away from the gathered group. She watched him make a commotion, trying to gather all the attention to himself. Probably for the girl who collapsed.

That was when she caught sight of movement on her ship, glimpsed through spaces between the elegant railings. Had someone dared to sneak onto her vessel? She couldn't be sure

She glanced at the group. "There's really only a few taverns in town. Any one of them would work well." Blaize glanced at her ship. She was sure she'd seen movement there when it wasn't supposed to have been... And yet the chance of finding those stones, even a little information about them, was too tempting to resist. Blaize sighed and muttered a few choice curse words in more then one foreign language.

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 11-14-2014 at 01:04 AM..

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door

Old 11-14-2014, 02:37 AM

"I agree completely lady!" Aiden said suddenly as he came within ear shot of the group of people. He needed only to take 3 large steps before he was now incorporated with the group, and standing directly behind his twin. "I am sorry for her, she gets emotional when Mystic stones are mentioned!" He apologized before bending down and hoisting the girl to her feet. "A man nearly killed her thinking she possessed one!" he added shaking his head slightly as he hugged the girl tightly to him. "Ever since then we have been both intrigued and frightened about the stones, I should love to learn more!" He stated taking a small step close to the Blaze. He couldn't help but look her up and down as he did so, lingering on her covered face for a moment before looking at the rest. The Cat girl was indeed the strangers of the bunch but he didn't let his curiosity get the better of him. They were in deep now, and he had better just go along with the facade instead of just running off and causing a fuss over a coin purse. "PLEASE, Let us retire to the nearest tavern to learn more about these Magical Stones!" Aiden then stated a little more forcefully, but with a small smile showing he meant nothing by it! He just wanted to get out of these streets and away from all of the commotion, half caused by him, the other by some stranger that seemed to be a glutton for punishment.

Shikabane Hime

Old 11-14-2014, 11:13 PM

Mirabella bowed her head lightly, blinking lightly as she looked around. Watching as the small group got a bit larger. She started trembling lightly, taking a step back and sighed lightly. It wasn't until a strange woman with cat ears and a tail. Before she could reply to the woman, she had held up her hand and fire appeared. Mirabella jumped back, blinking her bi-colored eyes and watching her stone slowly stop shinning. "Qu-Queen's st-stone? Wh-What are you talking about?" She asked blinking lightly. She then looked back, towards the other woman who appeared to be a sea fairing woman. She saw that she was handing her the hat, Mirabella smiled and took her hat back, bowing lightly. "Th-Thank you." She said softly.

Once she stood up, she heard a commotion, she blinked lightly her head tilted to the side. SHe could tell what was happening, but it must have been something important. She then whipped her head to the side and seen the dark-haired female going into a fetal position and another male came back, he appeared to be her brother. The white haired girl blinked lightly, her white bangs covering her white eye. She slowly backed away more, hearing about the Magic stones. She waved her hands in front of her, shaking her head quickly once she had placed the hat back on her head. "I-I think y-you a-are mistaken, I-I am n-not looking for a-anything like that. Wh-Well, as far as I can remember. I-I can't even remember who I am." Mirabella smiled nervously as she backed away more from the group more, the stone that rested on her chest shone again, a thin white slit appeared on the surface of the stone. It shifted about quietly then stared at the group.

Mirabella placed a hand over the glowing stone, she didn't know why it was glowing so much, or why it was doing it now. When she was with the ones who helped her, it didn't glow and act up in any way, but now that she was in the town, it was was. She sighed softly as she whispered softly, "Please stop it, please." Her hands holding the stone tightly, standing away from from the group still.