Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 10-03-2012, 07:40 AM

Kemii~ I love LoL hahaha, my favorite champ's Zyra. I just named it Teemo cause that pet ends up as a cat that kinda looks like him lol. And the orb helps, but isn't needed. Thanks!

Lacri~ I lost my copy of the game actually, and will actually probably rebuy it eventually one day hah. I really wanna replay it if I ever get the chance.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-03-2012, 07:41 AM

*pokes thread* :O activity!

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:44 AM

Hahah hey Seito! Yeah, first time in....3+ years....wow lol.

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2012, 07:44 AM

Rawr; Aww that sucks. But nice, that good huh? owo
That's the one with the main guy that was named after Yuri Lowenthal, right? >o> But they wouldn't let him voice the guy cause he was the main's VA for the previous tales game...

Herro Seito!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-03-2012, 07:45 AM

xD Well better than no activity! It's good to see you again Rawr 8D <3

Hiya Lacri~ 8D

kemii

Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 AM

@ Lacri - Thank you! Dragoncookie drew it. <3 She has an art shop here, but unfortunately shes closed at the moment. ):

@ Rawr - Haha what other champs do you like playing?
My favourite is probably Ziggs. His spells are just all so fun, especially his ult.
Oooh, can you show us what it looks like at the end? Am curious now haha.

Hey Seito~

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 10-03-2012, 07:48 AM

Hey there Sieto are you feeling better you were stressed last we spoke.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 AM

@kemii *waves* Hello 8D

@ivvy oh god no. xD I'm actually worse off. *has infection now and pumped up on meds* wheee~

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:51 AM

Lacri~ Yeah that's it haha. The main person's Yuri Lowell. My favorite character in that game's Rita Mordio though. She was my senior quote in high school in my year book LOL. Now I think that's insanely lame, but yeah...my friend also had a quote from ToV so it sounded good at the time.

Kemii~ Right now my main top is Darius, Amumu for jungle, Zyra mid. I have 1700+ games played, and I'm gold ranked so yeah lol I've played most champs.

Seito~ Yeah! Didn't know where to post other times i visited, so I made my own this time.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 07:51 AM

ohh you and me both. My 8 month old got really sick towards the end of the event and I started feeling cruddy so we went to the doctor and we have strep. So we are both medicated and loopy as a result but at least she no longer is getting 104 degree fevers! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-03-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrsaurus View Post
Lacri~ Yeah that's it haha. The main person's Yuri Lowell. My favorite character in that game's Rita Mordio though. She was my senior quote in high school in my year book LOL. Now I think that's insanely lame, but yeah...my friend also had a quote from ToV so it sounded good at the time.

Kemii~ Right now my main top is Darius, Amumu for jungle, Zyra mid. I have 1700+ games played, and I'm gold ranked so yeah lol I've played most champs.

Seito~ Yeah! Didn't know where to post other times i visited, so I made my own this time.
Making your own path is the way to go owo b *approves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
ohh you and me both. My 8 month old got really sick towards the end of the event and I started feeling cruddy so we went to the doctor and we have strep. So we are both medicated and loopy as a result but at least she no longer is getting 104 degree fevers! I hope you have a speedy recovery.
*sends tissue boxes* You and your baby too <3

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 AM

Yeah I actually just edited the first post to void the masks/pudao afterall, just for my sake cause I dunno, it's just a small chance but I might as well safeguard it

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 AM

Thank you for the well wishes. I am happy she is eating real food again and not screaming and needing to be held 24/7 that had me super worried since she is such an independant lil one >.<

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM

*Hides in the back of the thread*

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM

Seito; What's up?
And I must ask, what is that pretty lace cape thing you seem to be wearing.. owo

kemii; Ahh I see, I can't afford art anyway hehe. x)

Rawr; Thats the one! Which one is Rita? Hahah nice, is the quote spoilery or can you tell me? >o>

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 08:01 AM

Death~ Hah what's up with yoou?

Kadri~ Nah we found quotes that actually somewhat fit at least lol. I forget it exactly but it was like "I am the person I am now precisely because of who I was. We don’t just change. We continue on..."

She's the caster of the group, and the only one in Tales that I've actually liked controlling directly. End game she can fly around in battle and insta-cast anything using overlimits hah.

kemii

Old 10-03-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrsaurus View Post
Ivvy~ I'm actually really hoping it doesn't land on masks, just cause apparently I only have one set haha. I don't even know what they're worth anyway.
a bit late, but i think you have two. xD
middle of 3rd and 5th rows?
thought i should let you know haha. xDD

& ah ok!
yeah im a level 23 scrub LOL xD pretty sure if i ever do make it to 30, my elo will be like 500

@ Lacrimosa - aww, okay. ):

@ Ivvy - im glad to hear shes feeling better :D

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 08:04 AM

Thank you Kemii how did the event end for you I havent seen you since I vanished to do doctor stuff..lol

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-03-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
Thank you for the well wishes. I am happy she is eating real food again and not screaming and needing to be held 24/7 that had me super worried since she is such an independant lil one >.<
Ah real food ;A; I miss that D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrimosa View Post
Seito; What's up?
And I must ask, what is that pretty lace cape thing you seem to be wearing.. owo

kemii; Ahh I see, I can't afford art anyway hehe. x)

Rawr; Thats the one! Which one is Rita? Hahah nice, is the quote spoilery or can you tell me? >o>
Not much. Waiting for my hair to dry so I can sleep.
It's the cape from the Trinity Guardian CI :3

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 08:05 AM

Kemii~ Oh LOL, nevermind then. Yeah then I really don't care about giving them away hahah. I really don't even remember what I own anymore.

Ohhh haha, yeah I've been playing for like a little over a year. Zyra's my signature champion. I have an 80% win rate with her in ranked games, which is kind of unheard of lol

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 08:05 AM

She didnt even want to take her formula it was so bad. Now she scarffed fries, apples and cheese today..lol

Lacrimosa
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 AM

Rawr; Ahh I see, lol. You seem to like the casters. :3 Your favourite in ToA was Tear, yeah? That sounds pretty fun thugh. xD

Seito; Ooh okay, what time is it for you? o,o
Oh darn, I don't seem to have that one. >w> Ah well, thanks, I'll try to remember to get it sometime. xD

kemii

Old 10-03-2012, 08:11 AM

@ Ivvy - heyy~ it went pretty well! i managed to finish a second set of EIs, I was surprised @__@ and then I bought more commons than i should have with gold. xD
by the way, was the Pot of Gold an EI you were questing? or was it the green one? cant remember. but someones taking offers on a PoG in the marketplace atm~
what about you?

@ Rawr - XD fair enough!

O___O thats very impressive haha. xD i started about three months ago, finally gave in to peer pressure and tried league haha.

what other games do you play? o:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 AM

@ Kemii Yes the pot of gold is one I am going for. :) Just dont have enough for a good offer right now >.<

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-03-2012, 08:14 AM

Kadri~ Not playing her but I really liked Tear lol. Actually she was alright to play. I replayed Abyss with that same friend and I got pretty good with almost all characters. I'd swap them throughout battle and be pretty good, and did arena with each character through the hardest modes even and stuff.

Kemii~ It's literally the only game I play lol, probably couldn't handle more. But it's really big at my school and lots of friends play it.

In November I'm going to the MLG in my area in Dallas, too, with my ranked team with friends. Gonna get hotels and stuff and it'll be fun...even if it's just to watch pros play LoL haha