Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 09:18 AM

I usually think about a lot of stuff when I'm in bed, though I try to not think of anything serious or related to real life stuff and just keep daydreaming about happy things. I find it helps in getting me to drift off.

The only times when I can fall asleep real quick is usually during the afternoon when I'd get random bouts of super-sleepiness. I'd literally have trouble keeping my eyelids open which sucks when one is at work.

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 05-23-2019, 09:22 AM

Yeah same. At least I'm not like 'omg that awkward thing you did 12 years ago" lol
I used to think about my book that i was writing, but then I'd get an idea that I HAD to write down because I'd never remember in the morning and then end up spending an hour writing down my thoughts and that was just all around counter productive to sleep

My mom taught me this trick where you get comfortable so you can relax and then inhale 3 deep breaths, like just long slow breaths, and it actually really does put you out. Like, you'd think that 3 wouldn't, or that it's dumb, but usually when I remember to try that, it puts me out at 2-3

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 09:26 AM

Ugh, I try to quickly think of something else whenever an awkward or bad memory comes up. I do NOT need to be reminded of how much of an idiot I was as a kid! ;;

Oh yeah, I get my writing inspirations at the worst timings too, like when I'm almost asleep, or when I'm super ill with a fever and all, or that one memorable time when I was stuck in the bathroom having a bad case of diarrhea.

I've tried the deep breathing method but it doesn't do much for me unfortunately. I'd still just need to lie there for however long, daydreaming about random things until eventually my thoughts start to blur together and I drift off.

R u b y

Old 05-23-2019, 09:30 AM

Haha that's one reason I'm glad we moved to the other side of the country people here didn't know me as a kid and I don't have family here either. Win win! xD

Omg right? like why can't I have these thoughts during the day when I'm bored and not doing anything?! There was one time where I didn't write my idea down. Because it was so good and so obvious to me in the moment to do that, that I was like nah I'll remember, it's all good. So I went to sleep. And then I woke up without any idea of what it was other than it was brilliant. And i haven't been able to remember since. Usually after a while of re tracing my thoughts, I'd be able to remember some of it, but man this one really escaped me

Oh man, that sucks D: I'm sorry it doesn't work for you! It doesn't always for me either, but it'll at least relax me enough to where it's easier to drift off

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 09:39 AM

lol Yeah I'm kinda glad I never see people I know from back when I was an idiot around these days, and hopefully even if I do they'll have forgotten about it by now. ;;

THAT HAPPENS TO ME TOO. I'd get a brilliant idea, not write it down thinking there's no way I'd forget later, and end up not being able to remember what it was that I'd come up with a few hours/days layer.

I've gotten into the recent habit of going through all my hearts in Tsum Tsum these nights before bed, I'd lie in bed and play until I've run out of hearts before I go to sleep. Not sure if it helps or unhelps me in my attempts to fall asleep quicker. ;;

R u b y

Old 05-23-2019, 10:10 AM

Why is it that even when we know we won't remember, we keep being like "IlL rEmEmBeR hUrDuR "

Haha yeah I used to do that too, it was a nice breather before bed. Except now I just keep playing and playing and playing and "just one more game" over and over because I have maxed out hearts

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 01:32 PM

Overconfidence in our memories lol And then there are times when I'd be lying in bed, get an idea, think, "I don't wanna get up...eh, I'll just write it down in the morning." and then completely forget about it the next day.

lol In the case of having too many hearts I'd probably just stop soon after finishing the daily quests

R u b y

Old 05-23-2019, 01:53 PM

Yep! That's exactly it.
I always wrote them in my phone so i didnt have to get up for pen and paper, but sometimes i still wouldnt want to get it xD

Haha yeah i really only play like that when there's an event

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 02:08 PM

lol I'd hate writing on my phone even more than getting up and writing it down; I suck at typing on a phone and I'd probably lose my patience long before I finish typing it out ;;

Oh man the events. I'm never able to finish them because the requirements just becomes too hard for me to complete, like reaching a certain amount of EXP or high score on a playthrough. It can get a little frustrating because I just know it doesn't matter what I do, I'm not reaching that requirement no matter how much I play.

R u b y

Old 05-23-2019, 02:36 PM

Haha yeah if you're bad at typing on phones it's harder. I type really fast so I can get way more down typing over writing, because I usually ramble on thoughts too not just a quick idea note. So if I try to write it all by hand 1. it will be barely legible from how fast I'm scribbling, and 2. my hand/arm with cramp

---------- Post added 05-23-2019 at 10:38 AM ----------

Yeah when you're new there's no way. You gotta be able to work up to them and also get some more tsums with other skills to help you out. When I first started events like this weren't a thing. They were pretty easy, like just play a round for some candies for halloween. That kinda thing. So I feel bad for new players who are coming into this elitist type event system

---------- Post added 05-23-2019 at 10:39 AM ----------

and if it makes you feel better, this event is even too high for me to accomplish without paying the other currency to lower the requirements. Like I haven't even gotten the silver pin, completing the event, and it's too high. Usually I'd only have to spend stuff to get the gold/platinum pin. But if I can even get silver without paying? nah imma pass kthx

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-23-2019, 02:40 PM

I'm way better at an actual keyboard than on a phone. Those letters are too tiny and I have fat fingers that keep on hitting the wrong keys!

And yes, that happens to me too whenever I'm scrambling to write down all my thoughts! It'd take me a while to go through my notes the next time I try reading them because of all the scribbles and crossed-out lines and etc.

Oh, that sucks.
I just want a badge

Yeah I avoid paying too. I'm just hoarding all those red gems. ;
Is there a limit to how high you can level your tsums? My current highest is that deer-like girl tsum at level 23, but I've seen yours at level 50.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 05-24-2019, 01:39 AM

I really miss this site being active though. I miss the CIs a lot.

R u b y

Old 05-24-2019, 03:01 AM

Nisty: do you turn your computer off at night? Why not just use the keyboard? xD

Yeah the cap is at 50 right now. I only have 1 tsum that high
Deer like girl? Which tsum is that?

Velv: me too ;3;

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-24-2019, 04:50 AM

i also miss the CIs

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 05-24-2019, 04:53 AM

Same here T_T

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-24-2019, 05:31 AM

We all miss the CIs. ; -;
Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Nisty: do you turn your computer off at night? Why not just use the keyboard? xD

Yeah the cap is at 50 right now. I only have 1 tsum that high
Deer like girl? Which tsum is that?
I don't, but I want to be lying in bed or I'd never go to sleep if I were using the computer. xDDD;;

Just reached level 25 for my highest level tsum! That took forever lol.
Uh, on second look, it wasn't a deer, but more like some kind of...rodent maybe??
Lemme go check and see if I can find a picture of her...

---------- Post added 05-24-2019 at 01:34 PM ----------

So apparently her name is Gadget Hackwrench?? Wow, never knew such a Disney character existed prior to playing Tsums...>.>;;

Anyway I use her a lot because I have her skill level maxed out so it's the most powerful one I have so far.

Which tsum's skill would you say is the best for getting lots of coins/a good high score? :o

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 05-24-2019, 02:02 PM

Linnea, that octopus in your sig is adorable. <33

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-24-2019, 07:06 PM

isn't it!? roobs made it for meh!

R u b y

Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 PM

Nisty! Oh! Her! Okay yeah she's a really good tsum for beginners.
Good coin farmers are Scrooge, Beast, Scar, Peter Pan, Jasmine isn't really in the list but she's who I use. Scrooge is gonna be The easiet to skill all the way (skill level not score level) because he only needs like a fraction of the skill tickets to get there. He's not in the boxes tho so you to wait for a select box with him in it, or a capsule. I recommend waiting til a capsule because theyre easier.

Here's a skill upgrade chart that tells you how many buys/tickets you need to skill them fully.
https://disneytsumtsum.fandom.com/wi..._Upgrade_Chart

I don't have a list of good coin farmers, but apparently Gadget is good for coins too :3 Also if you're interested, moogaming on youtube has a lot of helpful tips and tricks for tsums. I think he has videos on who the best farmers are. He irks me a little because he pronounces tsums as "zooms" and that just gets me xD like they even tell you how it's pronounced dude xD "soom" like "sue". Anyway xD
btw once you've making a decent amount of couns per game (I'd say somewhere between 800-1000 depending on what you're comfortable with) always have the coin bonus on. It's kinda like a slot machine, so sometimes you won't really get anything, but other times it'll really pay out. Like some people get 100k. I've never gotten that high of a bonus, but I've gotten 20k and 40k before. Hell i get excited over 6k lol.

---------- Post added 05-24-2019 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
Linnea, that octopus in your sig is adorable. <33

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 05-24-2019, 10:42 PM

Aww, well it's adorable. <3 I thought it was her work. :D

R u b y

Old 05-24-2019, 11:54 PM

My siggy kinda gives it away

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-25-2019, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Nisty! Oh! Her! Okay yeah she's a really good tsum for beginners.
Good coin farmers are Scrooge, Beast, Scar, Peter Pan, Jasmine isn't really in the list but she's who I use. Scrooge is gonna be The easiet to skill all the way (skill level not score level) because he only needs like a fraction of the skill tickets to get there. He's not in the boxes tho so you to wait for a select box with him in it, or a capsule. I recommend waiting til a capsule because theyre easier.

Here's a skill upgrade chart that tells you how many buys/tickets you need to skill them fully.
https://disneytsumtsum.fandom.com/wi..._Upgrade_Chart

I don't have a list of good coin farmers, but apparently Gadget is good for coins too :3 Also if you're interested, moogaming on youtube has a lot of helpful tips and tricks for tsums. I think he has videos on who the best farmers are. He irks me a little because he pronounces tsums as "zooms" and that just gets me xD like they even tell you how it's pronounced dude xD "soom" like "sue". Anyway xD
btw once you've making a decent amount of couns per game (I'd say somewhere between 800-1000 depending on what you're comfortable with) always have the coin bonus on. It's kinda like a slot machine, so sometimes you won't really get anything, but other times it'll really pay out. Like some people get 100k. I've never gotten that high of a bonus, but I've gotten 20k and 40k before. Hell i get excited over 6k lol.
I got Gadget from an event, and I kept getting her throughout the event so I maxed out her skill pretty quickly. I like how broad her skill covers during gameplay so I make lots of coin from her. I usually get around 700 - 1100 coins per game, sometimes 1200+ - 1300+ if I'm lucky.

I don't have any of the ones you listed, so I guess it's going to be a while before I get the chance to get them.

You mean like getting 100k bonus of coins?! I've never really used any of the bonuses aside from when a quest requires one.

R u b y

Old 05-25-2019, 07:48 AM

Yeah Gadget was a new tsum made for the coloring book missions (which are always there). Designed for new players. Ursula is also a good coin farmer but all the tsums are better at higher skill levels. You won't really see a difference until level 4.
Yes 100k coins from one play. Again thats rare but sometimes it throws you a few extra thousand. Always use the coin bonus! You're at a decent coin haul to be using it :)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 05-25-2019, 12:34 PM

I'd probably run out of bonuses to use pretty quickly. I think I only have a few of them available for use

I have Ursula but her skill level's still at the bottom so I only make something like a third of the amount of coin I could get with Gadget.

R u b y

Old 05-25-2019, 09:55 PM

No no you don't run out of bonuses to use. You can always use them but you pay coins for them. You probably just have bonus item tickets so it gives you them for free that many times. But it's 500 coins every time after that