pikapocky
leah

Old 04-01-2013, 01:30 PM

I recently got Steam and began playing Dota 2 and I'm kinda obsessed already. ;__;
Anyone else play? I'm looking for somewhat new players to play with without it getting too competitive. :')

Arkkath
Broseidon, King of the Broceans
Send a message via MSN to Arkkath

Old 04-02-2013, 12:38 AM

I enjoy it quite a bit. It's very true to the original, which I very much like.
I'm not exactly a new player, but I don't play competitively or anything. I'm pretty casual in playing it.

pikapocky
leah

Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 PM

Oh really? That's pretty cool. I'm not super new, I'm just not as experienced as a lot of people.
I usually play with a few friends that I know in person so it's really casual. And we usually just do bot matches so with a full party so we can casually talk on mic.
Which could be a reason I'm so inexperienced. ;__;

Arkkath

Old 04-03-2013, 12:08 AM

Yeah playing with people if quite a bit different than playing with bots. That's not a bad thing though.
A pretty large part of the game is learning all of the abilities and items, so bot matches are good for that.
They're also good for figuring out which heroes feel right for you, without having to worry about other people too much.

pikapocky
leah

Old 04-03-2013, 12:19 AM

I'm planning on playing a real match quite soon, I just wanted to get used to a few heroes and experiment with builds.
But I think I'm ready, as long as I'm with people of the same level.
Anyways, would you be interested in ever playing a match with me? Be it bot or real. Though you seem to be way more experienced than me so it'd be more you having to put up with my noobish ways.

Arkkath

Old 04-03-2013, 02:35 AM

Yeah for sure. It's always fun getting to play with new people.
I guess send me your Steam info and I'll add you next time I hop on.