PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 12-01-2012, 02:36 PM

I haven't seen a thread on it, so if there is one- I apologize. Is there anyone here that plays/has played Dark Souls? If so, what did you like/dislike about the game and what covenant did you favor most of the time?

I loooove this game so much, it always keeps me on my toes. Plus, I love how finding the backstory to everything going on is just as time consuming and intruiging as the gameplay itself is. Naturally, I'm always a Darkmoon Blade, serving my Master Gwyndolin. I love hunting down the guilty. <3 My builds usually are faith/something else. Currently, I'm using a faith/strength build that uses a +10 Divine Zwei with some support miracles. I usually use even miracles like Wrath of the Gods as just a bounce protection against would-be backstabbers. lol. D:

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-05-2012, 08:04 AM

I need to play this game.. I bought the collector's edition and I touched it for like two hours and never picked it back up. ._.

Also: http://i.imgur.com/RSiUW.jpg
lol

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 12-09-2012, 06:08 AM

Why not? D: Did the game frustrate you? It took me a while to get into the swing of it.

lol I never cared for Princess Gwynevere. I'm more about her younger brother, Master Gwyndolin. She is, after all, only an illusion.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-09-2012, 10:09 AM

Frustration, yes. I didn't particularly enjoy dying all the time, but at the same time I felt really cheap once I was grinding enemies around bonfires for easy souls. I think I can find a balance between skill and grind if I picked it up again.

Whoa, spoilers. xD

RatedE
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to RatedE

Old 12-10-2012, 08:19 PM

I love this game, I got my brother and my ex's brother into it awhile back, but when I went out to sea, I can't get back to what I was doing...

PrincessBane
Disciple of the Dark Sun

Old 01-14-2013, 04:27 PM

If you enter the world of pvp, you're likely to find that balance. There's no super formula for winning in pvp, no perfect build- in my opinion. This is due to how many different playstyles and builds you run up against. I spend more time pvping than playing through the story. Once I hit Anor Londo and join the Darkmoon Covenant, I'm usually stuck there for a while.