maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-11-2013, 05:57 AM

Hello everyone! Are you a KotOR fan? I sure am. I have played both the first and second games. Love them to pieces. Going through them again for the heck of it. You are a jedi who lost your powers. You have the chance to be a jedi again and choose one of three classes. Also, you can choose either the dark side or the light side. The dark side is easier, but the light side allows you to keep your good looks ;)

Besides the fact that you are you, you have companions that join you along the way. Out of all the characters that you encounter, who is your favorite?

For me, in the first game, I really like Jolee. I mean I love Carth because my character falls in love with him. After that obvious answer though, I like Jolee. His sense of humor amuses me.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 04-12-2013, 06:18 PM

Haha, I like Atton more than Carth. Carth kind of came off to me as whiny, though I definitely can't blame him, considering everything he's been through.
Jolee was awesome, everything he said was either hilarious or really wise. I think that he and Kreia were both really well written, to the point where I ended up playing a light sided jedi but with a lot of neutral. KOTOR 2 does a good job at making the light side choice not necessarily the best choice.