Iltu
do you think pigeons have feelin...

Old 11-29-2008, 02:51 AM

I just wanted to stop by and say I'm rooting for Gwen. :P I'm pretty happy she's lasted this long, she's always been my favorite!

Marieluna
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-08-2008, 09:09 AM

Oh love the show I saw the reruns today with my bro he is rotting for Owen will im rutting for Gwen!!!

But I dont know why I feel like Owen is going to be the winner who knows maybe the goth girl can be the victorious (really hope so) :P

xIrisxIrisx

Old 12-08-2008, 11:05 PM

Yay Gwen! I love Total Drama Island. At first i thought it was those weird shows like 6teen, but now I like it. I love how Heather got her head shaved.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-12-2008, 09:59 AM

bleh Owen won.
he was never an underdog character, and he just became too annoying to cheer for.

anyway. enjoyable show

enmas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-15-2008, 09:39 PM

Bluh, I just saw the last episode.
I guess it turned out alright, but it's not the ending I was going for. I did love the courtneyxduncan moment though-

"Your still not my type!"
"You make me sick"
:makeout:

Heehee, =3

Edbebop

Old 12-19-2008, 08:57 AM

I loved that show, one of the best CToon Network has had in awhile.

I was rooting for Gwen, and I was really let down when Owen won.

I'm excited for next season though!

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-20-2008, 04:13 AM

Love the show. I laughed my butt off when Heather got her hair shaved off and wore that lousy wig. xD

Mya
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2008, 11:43 PM

I love that show. I hate heather! Now shes bald! XD

kimmik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2008, 08:28 PM

I love TDI also. xD I really liked that episode when Heather got her hair shaved off. I was waiting for her to get kicked off in the other episodes. She finally got what she deserved! I was rooting for Gwen also. It would have been nice if she won. She would have her college money and the half she would give to Owen would be for the party. That special they did not to long ago was surprising though. It was so crazy. xD

`Trixxy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-28-2008, 05:06 AM

I love Total Drama Island! It's an awesome show. I've watched the whole show maybe 5 to 10 times. I got tired of it after that, so I stopped watching it as I practically knew all the lines in all the episodes.

But recently, I heard that there's going to be a second season for that show. Same characters, but different challenges. I'm so excited! I'm not going to miss any episodes.

I was so glad when Gwen and Trent got together. Heather pisses me off to no end, especially when she kissed Trent; I was like, "Ughhhh!" I also love how Courtney and Duncan (he's my favorite! ;D) pretend they don't like each other, but end up kissing in the end. Quite amusing. Owen has to be the funniest of them all, no joke. And Katie and Sadie, awe! Funny characters. Oh, and how can I forget Tyler? He's a pixel hottie! Izzy! No one can possibly forget Izzy. She's a crazy child.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! I can't wait until the second season starts. -squee-

Last edited by `Trixxy; 12-28-2008 at 05:15 AM..

kimmik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2008, 12:03 AM

There is going to be a second season for the show called Total Drama Action. They kinda talked about it when they showed that one hour last episode. The characters will be the same but I'm not sure if they'll be competing. I think the season is going to really air soon in Canada and I think it starts in the summer in the US. =(

nenalee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-29-2008, 01:19 AM

I love totsl Drama Island.... I didn't want Owen 2 win though..I wanted Gwen to win....I luv 6teen as well..Good Shows

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-29-2008, 02:26 AM

I've seen TDI a few times, and I'm actually thoroughly amused by the show, also, Gwen is really hot.

`Trixxy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-29-2008, 04:48 AM

@ Risque: I agree. In a way, your avi kind of resembles her style. ^ _ ^

@ kimmik: Really? I'm glad to hear it's going to be airing in Canada soon. =3

kitty~lover
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-30-2008, 07:25 PM

i never saw it but i heard about it also found a game! but i cant remeber the name of the website sorry ^^

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-31-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Trixxy View Post
@ Risque: I agree. In a way, your avi kind of resembles her style. ^ _ ^

@ kimmik: Really? I'm glad to hear it's going to be airing in Canada soon. =3
Ahaha, massive amounts of teal in clothing and hair is awesome!

anyways, I can't wait until TDI airs from the beginning again, maybe then I can follow it through to the end. *w*

Claudia
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM

Fun cartoon. Interesting abstract style artwork. I started watching this series when it was near the end, except they kept having re runs so it didn't matter much. If I wasn't so overloaded with goals, I might try to learn this abstract art style.
For me, watching a cartoon and artwork are not far apart since they are often almost the same thing.

Last edited by Claudia; 12-31-2008 at 05:57 PM..

zombiepoptart
Send a message via AIM to zombiepoptart

Old 05-11-2009, 11:21 PM

ooo...i dig the show.
took me a while to get used to it, but its one of the
best "new" cartoon shows that CN has to offer.

i really can't wait 'till June for total drama action.

Gaara_Silent_lover
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Gaara_Silent_lover

Old 07-09-2009, 01:25 AM

Lol.
Watch it every thursday.
Hilarious

kishura
☠ Kishura ☠

Old 07-30-2009, 05:14 AM

Lol i love total drama island :3 i dont seem to keep up with total drama action :S i was so exited when i heard there was gonna be season 2 but after a while i totally forgot .. ive only seen like 3 eps.. XD but hey they repeat it ALOT so ill see the whole thing someday .,. yesss XD

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 07-30-2009, 08:47 PM

The show is incredibly funny. I was really hoping for Courtney to win the first season, but then HAROLD RUINED IT. >:C
I don't know why I'm a Courtney supporter, she just seems like the only person on the show with a slightly leveled-head.

Anyways, second season. Total Drama Action isn't as funny as Total Drama Island, but it's close. My favorite episode is definitely the TDA Aftermath, "I'M ON TEAM EVA!!!"
I can't wait until they show the episode where Courtney comes back. >>
Sorry for the spoiler, but what other reason would there be for her being in the intro?

vash_the_stampede123467

Old 08-04-2009, 03:46 PM

I absolutely HATE Heather and Justin! Duncan is my favorite character.

Sapremia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2009, 08:31 AM

Ooooh! I love Total Drama Island / Total Drama Action! XD
But, isn't it like, the first reality cartoon to hit Cartoon Network? =O
But, yea, go Duncan! XD But this show is ridiculously funny. First season was hilarious. With the "showing parts", LOL, that made me crack up so bad I nearly fell off the chair! XD

JaeElegance
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2009, 07:12 PM

I was totally expecting Total Drama Island to be a flop and be crappy, but after watching the episodes, I was soo wrong. :D It's actually really likeable. Who knew a cartoon reality show would be so likeable?

My favorite character's gotta be Courtney. I don't really know why...She's so cute, especially with Duncan. I want her to come back already! And I want her to win. D< Or Duncan. Either of them deserve to win 'cause I think they're awesome.

Total Drama Action isn't as fun though and I HATE that Izzy kept coming back. D< I liked Izzy's character, but to me, that's like seriously cheating and really irritating.
And Gwen...:[ I'm happy the original winner got voted off though. I never liked him. Farting and belching is not my idea funny. It's just annoyingly gross, even in cartoon form.

purplewaterbottle
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-13-2010, 03:11 AM

Great show, so glad they're doing it again this summer. I see they have new people instead of the same ones from the last two seasons.
I agree with the Izzy thing, shes too much after the first season.