Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 12-25-2010, 03:08 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zephi a god? dear lord what is this word comming to? :lol:

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 03:38 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!! :heart: i won't be in much today, but whoever gets the first post on page 100 i'll be sure to send you your prize!

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 03:55 PM

*sits*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 04:01 PM

Of course I'm God-like :P You just now saw that Aine hehehe.... yes. The world is coming to an end :evil:

----------

Wow :shock: We are already on page 96!? Man... that bunny shirt is gonna be gone pretty soon. :P i hope that llonka has a good Christmas, from the looks of it on FB she sure is.

So what did you guys do today?? I avoided talking to a 2 star general, I ate a huge meal with my medic family and then took a nap shortly after, then we played spades and my team won 3 times because we are just that awesome Muahaha... don't even try to step to me in the game cause you'll get squished. Nuff said, right? :D

----------

Wow :shock: We are already on page 96!? Man... that bunny shirt is gonna be gone pretty soon. :P i hope that llonka has a good Christmas, from the looks of it on FB she sure is.

So what did you guys do today?? I avoided talking to a 2 star general, I ate a huge meal with my medic family and then took a nap shortly after, then we played spades and my team won 3 times because we are just that awesome Muahaha... don't even try to step to me in the game cause you'll get squished. Nuff said, right? :D

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 04:06 PM

I didn;t get anything that great. ;/ it seems my parents don't know me that well anymore.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 04:42 PM

Well that's ok. I mean, I always seem to get the default gifts, which is like art supps and things like that. I don't mind. I can never have too many sketch books, well as long as they are the nice ones with the good non-acid paper and of good thickness. If someone got my a tracing book by accident I guess that would be forgiven. But... They just had better not. LAst year my sister got me colored pencils and stuf. :lol: But the really nice thing is that my daughter has inherited my love for art and is always drawing or coloring. And she takes interest in like, real pieces of artwork. Like she likes Van Gogh. Yep. At 5. She likes stuff like that and Starry Night is one of her favorites. She has so much personality at such a young age it seems.

So my computer is again, moving as slow as molasses so I'm going to make some nice long posts for you and hopfully you'll have some nice long posts for me. Oh yeah, did you make like a wishlist for your parents? Usually that helps when they have ni idea what to get you, sometimes anyway. Sometimes you make a list of suggestions and they don't even go by it. Then you're like, ok o what was the point of asking me to make a list??

Have you ever had a pillow so comfortable that it feels like you could almost love it. LIke, when you get in that perfect position and it's form fitted to your cheek and not to firm or too soft and it's warm and omg it just feels so good *leans back and rubs cheek on pillow* Mmm... comfort. Can out believe that for the first 8 months out here I didn't have a pillow? I just rolled up clothes and slept on them. I must have been crazy looking back on it cause this pillow feels AMAZING. I might or migh tnot have taken it from a 4 star hotel on my way back from leave. And that has nothign to do with how comfy and fluffy it is *fluffs pillow and sighs leaning back onto it* It's just so nice.

I started drawing a picture today. A picture of a crab. It's a really close up detailed macro pic that someone took and posted to flickr so I thought that I'd give it a try. I want to take my time with it though and make it look as good as I can. That means that there is going to be a lot of shading involved in it and.... hopefully it doesn't smudge all over the place.

Hey so what did you end up getting anyway?

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 05:06 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS ZEPHI!!!!! *tackles*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:17 PM

Merry Christmas Aine! *is tackled* Are you so tackle-ish in real life as well? :lol: So I'm gonna go ahead and appologize for this really long post that I'm about to write. I need money and one day, maybe you'll forgive me but for now... *clears throat and prepares to spwe out a lot of info*

Do you guys think that it would be possible to make love to a pillow? I mean, I think that I really really love it right now. Obviously if you think that's strange then you have NOT felt a pillow like this before. Sure, people might laugh and point when I walked down the street, with my arms wraped tightly around my pillow holding it close, but they would only be laughing because they didn't understand the love that I have for my pillow. I think that I should name it. It really needs a name. What should I name my pillow guys? Something good please. it's deserving of a nice name. But I haven't broken the bad news to it that it might be staying here when I leave if I don't have room to bring it back. It'll break my heart but if there is no room there is no room, you know?

I wish that I'd be able to telepathically put my thoughts and ideas onto the screen instead of typing everything out. It'd be so much easier and faster if I could do that. And then I'd also be able to just relax and lay on the pillow and enjoy the peace and quiet. Well, ok so it's not quiet, I have my ipod playing but it's my music and it's relaxing to me. Right now Nikka Costa's song "Everybody got their something" Is playing. One of my favorite and motivational songs. It makes me want to be running on the beach and getting in shape like the girls in the movie Blue Crush. Have you ever seen that? It's about a surfer girl and her struggle to balance surfing, the sport that she loves, and a love life with a famous football player that comes to her island for a tournament or something. It's realy cute. And my step-brother used to say that it was really sexy and they weren't even nekkid in it. It's true. I'm jealous.

On that note. I think that I am going to get really motivated and work out in the morning. I'm really going to do it tomorrow. I woke up this morning at 6 am. That's a lot earlier than I have been getting up so I think that I might be able to do it. I'll just have to bundle up and load up on supplements and energy drinks and of course make sure that my ipod is charged. I can't work out without music. I think that I'll just hit the bike for like 2 hours. Burn off some major calories and stuff. I need to start lifting again too.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 12-25-2010, 05:20 PM

Merry Christmas everyone!! :squee:

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 05:24 PM

back.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 05:25 PM

hi easty.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-25-2010, 05:27 PM

Merry Christmas everyone or Happy Holidays. :D! How is everybody today?

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 05:28 PM

Lizz: I am great! I have a new MP3/MP4 player and a Zhu Zhu pet play set for my other Zhu Zhu pets! :squee:

Last edited by momochan; 12-25-2010 at 05:32 PM..

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:34 PM

About time you guys got back in here! I need someone to talk to and ramble off after. OMG momo.. That's so funny cause I gt my daughter a bunch of Zhu-zhu pets and playsets. Are they really that fun to play with? :sweat: I guess it's kinda lost on me cause I'd always prefer to have a real pet over a toy that pretends to be real I guess. But I want to get her some more of them if she really likes them. Actually first, I want to see what kind of things she takes pictures of. I got her a digital camera. Man she really is following in my footsteps :cry: it's so great. :heart: I have the most perfect daughter in the entire world. No contest.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephi View Post
About time you guys got back in here! I need someone to talk to and ramble off after. OMG momo.. That's so funny cause I gt my daughter a bunch of Zhu-zhu pets and playsets. Are they really that fun to play with? :sweat: I guess it's kinda lost on me cause I'd always prefer to have a real pet over a toy that pretends to be real I guess. But I want to get her some more of them if she really likes them. Actually first, I want to see what kind of things she takes pictures of. I got her a digital camera. Man she really is following in my footsteps :cry: it's so great. :heart: I have the most perfect daughter in the entire world. No contest.
YES, they are VERY VERY VERY fun to play with! They run around and make funny noises! and if they crash into each other, sometimes they look like they are humping! *giggles*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:36 PM

Muahaha... i'm finally getting some cash back.

When I was a kid I had you knwo the film cameras. I had one that took a really odd type of film but I would love to get a real camera sometime. Like one that you switch lenses and stuff like that. I had a pretty nice one once but it broke. The shutter button popped off and a piece was lost while I was trying to take pictures of this awesome looking abandoned house. When I was a kid I took a lot of weird pictures. LIke I used ot have these little glass horses and unicorns and pegasuses that were made out of blue and pink and green glass, they were tiny and adorable and I'd try to like arrange them and take pictures of them. I wasted so much film on that Ahahaha....

----------

I have no idea what you guys said... the page updated and I missed it all.. now that we are on page 97 now! Woot! 3 more pages and we'll be there!! yay!

And my live update. I should just plan on it never working :stare:

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 12-25-2010, 05:39 PM

zephi: I like to take pictures, you should see all of the pictures I took, its on my DSi so I can't show them to you...but they look awesome! My mom said I was a natural. :angel: Well, she said something like that anyway. lol

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:45 PM

Ok so I went back and read what you wrote momo. I hope that my daughter thinks that the zhu-zhu's are as fun as you think. I just hope that she doesn't think that they are humping if they bump into eachother :shock: Ahahaha.... I was going to get her the bunny looking one but I forgot what zhu-zhu came with which playset and I didn't want to get her two of the same things. I'll have to ask my mom later which ones she got or take a picture of them or something.

My grandfather was really into photography. He got one of my cousins into it who ended up going to school for art ad photography or something like that. She can take some pretty good pictures. I've kinda gotten burned out on taking pictures here. I think that I have filmed everything that is worth filming in this country, so that means that it's time to leave. I had made a folder called "Afghanistan" And then filled it with folders all labled for each month. They are all full of pictures until I get to october then theres only one or two or like 10 in each one. I just, ran out of inspiration here. Everything kinda looks the same too, so that doesn't help.

Mmmm... serenity.... I need some serenity. Oh yeah! That's a really god movie too. Action and adventure and some comedy in it with just a hint of romance. That's the perfect mixture for a movie, for me anyway. Or anything animated. :3

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 05:47 PM

*sits*

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:49 PM

And I want to get a DSi. The new DS's look so cool and thhey have all of the most fun games on them. :squee: They are all so cute you know? But I already have a PSP but I want to get the new PSP as well <.< And get rid of this old one >.> But I think that I am going to need to get a new computer when I get back T^T This oen isn't going to make it much longer and it's completely full of dust. I can spray like a whole can of the dust-off in it and still get plumes of dust to come out of it. So many things I NEED to get and want to get. I should fix up my jeep first... first things first..

*sits with easty* What's wrong with you easty dear?? :)

----------

Hmmm... I don't want to jinx anything but it appears that my computer might have picked up a little speed. Maybe there are people going to sleep now and getting off the internet freeing up soem of that speed for me :D

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 05:55 PM

Juat didn't feel like christmas.

Also I cannot contribute to the convo because i has no kids.

Zephi
Summer love

Old 12-25-2010, 05:58 PM

I don't think that momo has any kids either easty but we're really just talking abotu toys and photograpy and game systems but you know that we can talk about anything so what do you want to talk about? You just have to pick a topic and go from there, we'll be happy to talk about anything with you ^^

I'm sorry that it doesn't feel too Christmassy there :( I wish that I could help. You knwo what the world needs more of? Me. :lol: Because when I'm around people always have a good time. I'm definitely going to have to come and see you easty, as soon as I get to germany, I can just fly out one weekend or something cause it'll be really close. And Lufthansa has good prices on airline tickets heheheh... I know what you need... you need that christmas card to get there. I wish that my snail would have made it to you before today but hopefully it gets to you by new years at least. I can only hope though. :S

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:00 PM

Hehe aww, i'd love to see you!

you know, i'm thinking of making up an imaginary kid so I can join in to your convo's lol

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-25-2010, 06:05 PM

*snaeks in* is anyone hear? pleasestay i hate scaring people off

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-25-2010, 06:05 PM

hey bella. :'D

man I wish syran was here, i'm in mega rp mood

I NEED NON PG-13 RP'ERS DAMMIT