Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 01-31-2012, 06:44 PM

You awake on a beach of an unknown land. You have a look around you and see that it looks like an island paradise, golden sands, azure waters and a stone arrow in the sand pointing to wards a little hut. You shrug you shoulders and walk up to the hut, inside you see a mirror you walk in front of it but the mirror only shows a Gray model of a human in front of it. There is a note taped to the glass with "Who R U?" written on it.

Rules:

Follow Menewsha rules as always.
No God Mode/Godmoding
Characters must be from a form of media; Movie, TV show, Book etc.
Have Fun

Character Skele:

User Name
Character Name
Picture (Gender Bent if possible.)
Bio
What they last remember before waking up on the Island (optional)

PM me your application with the Title: Adventure is out there

:)

User Name: Grumman_Goose
Character Name: Tsuruya
Picture
Bio: He possesses a cheerful and friendly disposition. He is also prone to long fits of unrestrained and intense laughter at things he considers even the slightest bit humorous. At 5'11" he is average height for a 15 year old and it is hard to displease him.
What they last remember before waking up on the Island: Tsuruya was eating in the lunch hall when "he" was leaving a door smacked "him" in the face knocking "him" out.

Quote:
User Name greendragon06
Character Name: Bender
Picture (Gender Bent if possible.)
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&c...:0&tx=51&ty=65
Bio
Bender is a robot that pushes the gender binary. He portrays male and female robot traits, but often is dressed as a female. While most robots are about human annihilation, he prefers simply to insult them and threaten to annihilate them.
What they last remember before waking up on the Island (optional)
Dreaming about Zoid, his lobster friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
User Name : Andraus
Character Name : Yugi Moto/Yami yugi
Picture
Bio : Yugi is a Skilled duelist, but is Normally a Kind, shy guy, Unless Yami Yugi gets out, then he becomes almost scarily serious.
What they last remember before waking up on the Island : Dreamed that Several large Monsters [Namly the Three Eygiption gods] attacked him.

Last edited by Grumman_Goose; 03-07-2012 at 07:43 PM..

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-02-2012, 05:44 PM

Tsuruya turned and looked at the mirror. "What! I'm. I'm a. I'm a guy!" He started to blush and turned around looking at himself in the mirror. "Okay, this is just a dream... All you have to do is wake up!" Tsuruya closed his eyes and pinched himself. "I'm still here! Wait." Tsuruya move the waistband of his trousers forwards and looked down "What the..! No. Nononono. This is not happening. Not happening! Wait am, am I alone? Hello! Anyone!?" He waited in silence hearing only the sound of the waves hitting the shore. He then heard an noise out side. He panicked and looked for something to defend himself with. He grabbed a broom and waited.

greendragon06
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2012, 02:25 AM

Bender walked around the beach aimlessly. He hadn't been on a beach for a long time and didn't quite know where he was. He assumed that the ship had yet again crash landed somewhere and walked around, looking for his friends. He was about to come to the conclusion that he was the only one on the island when he heard someone's voice.

Bender rounded a corner and saw someone with a broom, looking ready to hit him with it.
"Hey lady! I'm not like other robots, I'm not going to eat you or anything, so you can put that damn broom down.

Bender was puzzled at the way his voice sounded, but didn't think too much of it, thinking he must be hearing wrong, that he needed to oil some part since his voice was all high and squeaky.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-03-2012, 04:56 PM

He stared in disbelief. "A.. A.. A robot! They have robots here! Where am I? WHAT IS ThiS PLAce!" Tsuruya clasped his hands over his mouth. Damn you puberty "I've gone crazy, I know it, I know it! Wait.. there are man eating robots here. Oh my god! I'm going to die here. You! tell me everything you know, Oh so help me I will hit you with this broom!" He slowly made his way over to the robot holding the broom in front of him.

As he was walking over he didn't notice a bucket on the floor and tripped over it. "Whaaa!" He fell flat on his face at the robots feet. "Owww..."

greendragon06
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM

"I think you are very much mistaken... I think I am the only robot here... I'm not from here... I don't know where here is, my spaceship crashed or something."
Bender couldn't help but laugh when the human fell down and he reached one arm down.
"Come on clumsy, let's get up and explore this island and maybe we can find a way off it..by the way, what's your name, I'm Bender."

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-03-2012, 05:31 PM

Tsuruya got onto his feet and quickly pulled his hand away. "Don't touch me. I have my eye on you." He started to rub his now red nose. "Oww... stupid bucket. You said space ship, right? So that means that we can get off this island? Right?" He walked to the back of the hut looking around at things on the shelves. "So if your a robot, does that mean that your like the Terminator? So for example if I like, shot you in the head, nothing would happen? I'm Tsuruya by the way.

greendragon06
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2012, 05:39 PM

Bender tried not to take it personally when the mildly attractive human rebuffed his hand, he should be used to it seeing as it always seems to happen.
"I'm certainly hoping that my spaceship is somewhere on this island...unless Zoidberg and the whole crew got sick of me and THREW me on this island. I'm sure they wouldn't have done that though, I'm their favorite robot. What's the Terminator? It certainly would hurt my feelings if you shot me with a bullet."

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-03-2012, 05:55 PM

Well that's the shooting idea out the window what now? "Ohh you haven't heard of the Terminator. Okay well basicly it's this robot cyborg thing, that goes around killing people because if they live then the whole world goes into chaos. It's alright I guess, i'll watch it if there's nothing else to watch on TV. Wait a second... are YOU from the future? It would make sense seeing as though you can talk and stuff? Back home the closest thing we have to a robot is that Asimo thing..." Tsuruya kept looking at bit's and bob's occasionally peeping over the top of the shelves. How big is this hut? It looked tiny on the outside?"

greendragon06
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2012, 06:05 PM

"Sounds like a robot to me. I dunno if I'm from the future, I don't know what year it is here, are you in the 26th century here? What in the world are you looking for? Have you found any cigars? Or some beer maybe over there? I'm starting to run on empty here. I know you're giving me a weird look, I must be from the future, I run on beer, I get drunk if I don't have it."
Bender looks around the hut for himself for something to drink, knowing he probably won't find anything.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 02-03-2012, 06:22 PM

Robot's run on alcohol? I thought it would be electricity. "Uhh It's 2012. Why? what year do you think it is then? and no there isn't any beer or cigars or anything edible for that matter... I'm looking for something else to wear because it's backing outside and school uniforms and heat don't go well together. It'll be 2009 all over again...." He saw something out the corner of his eye. It looked like a pair of shorts with some sort of floral print. I swear i've been down here before but they weren't there? He grabbed them off the side and looked at them. "Hmm, they'll do for now. Hey you! Don't look, im getting changed. Ok?"

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Yugi Groaned, and lifted himself off the White-sand's of the beach. He looked around. His Boat wasent in Sight, and nor was his friends. Thankfully, he did have his Millenium puzzle, and his backpack. He looked in his backpack, to see if anything was damaged by the water. His cloths were wet, but still wear-able. His Duel-monster cards were in their case's, and he had a few bottles of water and food. He got up, and looked around. Noticing the large hut, and the foot-prints going up, he made his way there.

[hope this is allright]

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-08-2012, 07:38 PM

That's fine! :) I'm glad that someone noticed it ^^ I thought it had died :P

Eh hem

Tsuruya, quickly took of his uniform trying to avoid eye contact with his nether regions " Eww it is so gross that I have a... Oh god, just the thought makes me gag!" He slipped on the shorts, tied them up and removed most of his uniform and dumped it on the floor. All that was left was his school shirt, which he un-did and rolled the sleeves up. He looked in a mirror and saw his now flat chest. "God this is weird" he put his palms where his breasts would be but he felt nothing Hey, Robot, we can't stay in here forever,why don't we have a look around this island seeing as though we won't be going any where soon." Tsuruya went back to his blazer to get his mobile phone, just in case he could use it but it had disappeared. "What the? Hey! You didn't take my jacket did you? Whatever lets just go already." He walked out side, and was blinded by the light and heat of the out doors, when his sight returned, he saw someone on the beach making their way towards Tsuruya and Bender. "Hey! Over here!"

Andraus

Old 03-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Yugi looked over, and ran towards them "Hey!!! where you on the boat to?" he asked.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-09-2012, 08:32 PM

Tsuruya looked at the stranger with a blank face "A boat? Urm, I was in a lunch hall? I don't know where you got a boat from? Why? Were you on a boat?" Tsuruya looked with a puzzled face trying to make put what the person in front of him?

Andraus

Old 03-09-2012, 09:28 PM

"yea! Im Yugi Moto, Pleasure to meet you!." he said. "Wait, you said you were in the lunch hall, on the ship?" he asked.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-10-2012, 09:34 AM

Tsuruya looked gob smacked "Does this kid even go to school?" He remembered that he was probably pulling a stupid face and regained posture, "No, I was not on any sort of ship, I was in a lunch hall, at school, North High to be exact then Mikuru or someone like her slamed a door in to my face and poof I'm here." Tsuruya though of something when he finished speaking. "So if I was a girl at school, and I'm a guy here, Robots don't really have genders, so this kid infront of me is a guy as well which means that he really must be a girl, like me!" He thought about this for a bit think wether to ask the question or not but suddenly blurted it out "Are you really a girl!? Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! I'm Tsuruya by the way." Tsuruya put his hand behind his head and rubbed it.

Last edited by Grumman_Goose; 03-10-2012 at 09:37 AM..

Andraus

Old 03-10-2012, 09:39 PM

"Um....No, Im pretty sure Im guy....."he said, looking in the water. "Yep, Definitly Right......" he said, then pulled out his water bottle "You thristy? maybe the heats getting to ya. "he said, offering to him.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-10-2012, 09:46 PM

(you do know that this is a Gender Bender don't you :P)

"Damnit life you have no idea how much I hate you! No, I'm fine thanks, you might want to be careful though. There's a real robot in that hut over there, it talks and even runs on alcohol! How weird is that? But if you do go in make sure you hold on to your stuff for dear life. I lost my school uniform and my mobile phone in there, I looked away for one second and poof, they disappeared! Just like that! That's if you go in there that is.

Andraus

Old 03-10-2012, 10:16 PM

[You said gender-bent, if possible. Also, dont forget, About yami yugi ;)]

Yugi held up his bag. "I held onto this with my dear life, because their all I need.....By the way, sense We got time, you want to have a duel?" he said.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-10-2012, 10:22 PM

(I men't the picture but yeah i know where your getting at :) BTW is Yami Yugi the one that looks like an adult (i don't watch yugi-oh))

Anyway

He looked a Yugi with a blank expression "I beg your pardon? A duel? You better know who your talking to, I'm the best fighter in my family, our Martial Arts expertise has gone back centuries, so I'm afraid that there's a 99% chance that you'll lose." He chuckled as he started doing streches to loosen himself up.

Andraus

Old 03-11-2012, 12:31 AM

[yup]

he shook his head "No, no, I mean this. "he threw him a deck of Yugioh cards.

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-11-2012, 01:06 PM

The cards landed in a messy pile at his feet, "Uhh, yeah, hi. What am I meant to do with these exactly?" He looked at the cards and saw that they had pictures of strange creatures on them. He examined them closely looking at the front and back repetitively.

Andraus

Old 03-11-2012, 07:44 PM

He handed him a Small instruction manual "Here, read this. Its Quite Easy to play. But the way to do it is pretty complicated. Im more then willing to help you learn though."

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 03-11-2012, 09:48 PM

He flicked the pages back and forth not really paying attention to the contents of the book. "So is this like from a TV show or something? Because I only see cards like these form TV shows." He started to read the book. "God this is so stupid, I'm so embarrassed that I was going to fight him then he throws paper at me. Who does he think he is anyway?" He started to read the book but not much was going in. "How am I meant to learn this! I give up this is making no sense at all, it's liek it's been written in jibberish!" Tsuruya dropped the book into the sand and turned away. "I'm going to have a look around this place cus I don't want to spend the rest of my life on a beach. Now you can stay here on your own, stay in a hut with a Robot or you can come with me? So what's it going to be?"

Andraus

Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 PM

Yugi nodded, and picked it up. "Okay, just let me call my friend, Yami Yugi." he said, putting on his Millenium puzzle