I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-17-2014, 06:12 PM

Lovely banner by zigbigadorlube!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 07-19-2014, 09:48 PM

Have you ever looked at another person's wedding plans and thought to yourself "Wow, that's....a mess"?

No one ever sets out to design a Horrifically Ugly Wedding, but these things happen! Either your ideas look awesome at the time but become dated after just a few years, or you get a bit overly crafty with Pintrest and end up with glitter everywhere, or your wedding planner is trying to enact some Shakespearean-level revenge against you - You just can't deny that weddings occasionally end up an aesthetic disaster.

So we're here to have some fun with it!
We want you to plan out the worst wedding evar!

Show us some of that awful taste you've been hiding. You know you want to.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 07-26-2014 at 12:50 AM..

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-19-2014, 11:42 PM

1. Please follow Menewsha's Rules and TOS at all times.

2. Only one submission per person, per round. Please do not use your mules for this contest.

3. You don't have to participate in every single round, but the people who enter every day will have a greater chance at winning the big prizes!

4. All entries must be actually advertised as "for weddings." While yes, an active slaughterhouse would be an awful place to hold a wedding reception, it's unlikely that someone would be able to rent one out for this occasion. Please limit your entries to items, locations and things that are genuinely meant for weddings. The entry form contains a link for this reason: So we can verify that you've chosen an authentic wedding disaster.

5. Let's stay good sports! If someone else dislikes a wedding theme that you personally love, it's not an attack on you! We all have different tastes, so accept that someone out there will probably think your dream wedding is hideous, and vice versa.

The Worst submission from each category will earn a set of EIs!

There will also be a set of Overall winners who have planned out the worst weddings known to man!
By looking at people who submitted multiple entries and judging based on who made us cringe the most, we'll give out:
5k gold to the 3rd place winner
10k gold to the 2nd place winner
and
15k gold to the person who planned out the Ugliest. Wedding. EVER!

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-20-2014, 08:51 PM

Today we're looking for: Ugly Centerpieces!

The centerpiece is what your guests spend the entire reception staring at. Sometimes, your family and friends will even ask to take them home! But the question is - Do the here guests want to save these centerpieces forever as part of a wonderful memory, or do they want to light them on fire and bury the ashes?

Remember: All centerpieces must be actually advertised as "for weddings."

Please use this form when submitting your entry:

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Olive"]I found an Ugly [b][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Centerpiece[/COLOR][/b]![/SIZE][/color]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Link[/b]:
[b]Image[/b]:
[b]Describe it![/b]:

AND A BONUS ROUND!

Until the end of the event, we're looking for: Ugly Wedding Gowns!

The bride gets her way no matter what, so what happens when she has some highly questionable taste? Show us the worst wedding gowns that you can find!

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Olive"]I found an Ugly [b][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Wedding Gown[/COLOR][/b]![/SIZE][/color]

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Link[/b]:
[b]Image[/b]:
[b]Describe it![/b]:

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-03-2014 at 12:36 AM..

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-20-2014, 09:06 PM

Entries for Day One: Venues

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Dystopia
Link: Las Vegas Drive Thru Weddings | Drive Through Wedding Las Vegas
Image:
Describe it!: Weddings, "Do you want fries with that?" style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by APBCole View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: APBCole
Link: Ohio State Reformatory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Image:
Describe it!: Sometimes being in jail together helps people bond. Andy Dufresne approved weddings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNugget View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: McNugget
Link: Tutbury Castle
Image:

Describe it!: This is the Haunted Tutbury Castle located in Staffordshire of the UK. People actually book to be wedded here, and yes, this place is known to actually be haunted. In fact - the medieval ruins of Tutbury Castle in Burton-on-Trent is thought to be one of the most haunted castles in the UK and is a regular haunt for ghost-hunters, hosting regular ghost walks and spooky events. If you’re brave enough you can get married there in the dead of night too with special midnight ceremonies in the castle grounds. As if getting hitched wasn't scary enough anyway. >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: `Kitami
Link: The N Resort in Jamaica: Nude Weddings || Nude Weddings: 5 Places To Tie the Knot in the Nude I'm 99% positive those links are safe for work, the only nudity (I think) is in the image I used and its mostly butts....just tell me if I need to unlink it.
Image: I edited it. I added the black bars. For several reasons.
Describe it!: Wedding on a nude beach!! Its not the beach that's the problem, the beach itself might be beautiful...I don't know, I've never been to one? If you and your partner are comfortable in the nude, great for you, but do you really want to see your friends, coworkers, your -gasp- parents, and assorted strangers who wedding crash in the raw?? I know I don't. The N Resort in Jamaica is an all-nude, adults-only beach resort that offers wedding packages.

(Someone had this idea as a creative idea on a wedding website I was on last month, and honestly, my first reaction was to gag a little. So its the first thing that came into my head when I saw this thread. If I need to delete it though, I will, its just the only thing I could think of. O_o)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Emma Corrin
Link: Private Events/Venue Rental | Oakland Cemetery
Image:
Describe it!: Ever wonder what it would be like to be a vampire and perform a sacred ritual to bind yourself to another for all eternity on the most sacred ground on earth (aka, the cemetery)? WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! Visit Oakland Cemetery in Atlanta, GA and have a marriage ceremony like you've never seen. A cemetery that honors fallen soldiers from the Civil War, primarily Confederate Soldiers, this cemetery has always been known as a hotspot for paranormal activity, and now you can get married amongst the spirits and make your wedding photos even that more special by having a rare opportunity to possibly get a ghostly guest at your wedding! Set in a Victorian Style, the gardens and architecture give you a great backdrop for the wedding. As long as you're not freaked out by the ghosts of course. I mean, it's not like they can hurt you. Right...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Nephila
Link: Jamaica Weather - Tips for Travelers
Image:
Describe it!: Well...it was suppose to be a beautiful posh fantasy wedding in the tropics. Just someone didn't goggle hurricane season. T.T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Quote:
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Kasumi ocada
Link: New Orleans Wax Museum | Private Parties, New Orleans Weddings and Tours
Image:

Describe it!: Want the creepiest wedding ever? Exchange your nuptials in a WAX MUSEUM! Musee Conti has many lovely, old-fashioned rooms to offer as a setting and they work with several renowned Louisiana catering and flower companies. You'll have a personal attendant to see to your every need during the planning process. Musee Conti is a family-owned and run establishment dedicated to making their customers happy.

But wait! There's more!

Would you like to be married ringside to a boxing match? Live fighting is so dangerous - often even for the spectators if you get too close! And the way the boxers dress these days is sooo boring. If you'd like to drink in the appeal of boxing the way it used to be, the way it should be today, then you are in luck my friend as Musee Conti has just the backdrop for your occasion.

Not your cup of tea? Not a problem! Musee Conti has a variety of scenes to allow you to portray just about any themed wedding you could imagine! From gambling to battle scenes or even vampires or werewolves, we have it all! Plus, you'll have the benefit of having 'guests' in your wedding pictures even if nobody actually comes! Musee Conti will give you the wedding you've always dreamed of.

And, remember! Nothing else says "true love" like a giant wax cyclops behind bars!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxxy View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Roxxxy
Link: Kristy Rowe_Moodeous Photography6
Image:
Describe it!: This town's local "community barn"... Um, wut? While I understand that barn weddings are popular right now, and I have even seen one or two turn out fairly well... This ain't it XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q U E E N View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Q U E E N
Link: McDonalds "McWedding"
Image:
Describe it!: Craving a burger and fries on the day of your wedding? Wish to get married while the aroma of chicken and grease linger in the air? Well then, a wedding at McDonalds is just for you! With many different, unique wedding packages and venue decorations to choose from, your McWedding will become a day that nobody will forget!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: EirianHikari
Link:99 cent store
Image:
Describe it!: Why have an expensive wedding when you can do it for 99 cents!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:Woodlandnypmh
Link:Calico Ghost Town
Image:
Describe it!: Gee'up there little doggie! This is gonna be the rootin'est tootin'est wedding there ever was. Yes sir! Sit your poor tired pups down on a bail o' hay in front of our ply-board Saloon. Grab your cowboy hat and a plastic star to pin to yer wedding finery cause today at high noon, yer Sheriff. Later we'll hitch up the wagons and maybe convince Cookie to tell us his secret recipe for beans as we chew our way through a heapin' plate. Maybe we'll even ignore the warning signs down at the ol' mine and take some memorable pictures as we dig fer gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:shadami
Link:WeddingWire
Image:
Describe it!: A beautiful view, lovely water hazards, and breathtaking rolling hil-FOUR!!!! I'm not sure everyone will make it through the wedding ceremony here, and all those sand traps may look lovely to some, but its just not doing anything for me. Not to mention that constantly walked on, not quite green grass...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Seito
Link: McDonald's Wedding | Picture Link
Image:
Describe it!:Why go to Las Vegas to get married? Just head to your local McDonalds where they offer wedding packages! You spent your childhood in a McDonalds where many good memories can be found. Why not add another one? Dirt cheap too! Hong Kong is on the right track!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Hadsvich
Link: Get married underwater
Image:
Describe it!: Talk about taking the plunge. Why not experience an underwater wedding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: shinigamikarasu
Link:Taco Bell Wedding
Image:
Describe it!: Weddings at fast food places see to be getting more common. Taco Bell even includes sauce packets that say "Will you marry me?" on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSeeker View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:ChaosSeeker
Link:The wedding venue is apparently haunted by ghosts who have... Photo-photo.71168 - Houston Chronicle
Image:http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps5f49db3f.jpg
Describe it!:its a Haunted house were ghost move dolls and play music oh so creepy huh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: Izumi
Link: Sanrio Puroland (Actual website for this real life magical place)
Image:
Describe it!: And you thought your bride to be was crazy enough to suggest a wedding at Disney World.... This is cute, childish, and girly to the maximum level. How are you going to explain to all your manly friends how it sounded good at the time, and "happy wife, happy life" blah, blah, blah.... You'll never live this one down, bro. Never.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:Mnemosyne
Link: Walmart.com: Save money. Live better.
Image:
Describe it!: Why bother spending months finding a perfect venue when you can tie the knot right where you fell in love! (I mean, doesn't everyone find their love at Walmart?) Not to mention the savings! Walmart is your one shop wedding stop! You can get the cake, the food, and the decorations all in one place! And if you or your guests forgot to go grocery shopping this morning DONT SWEAT IT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
SIZE="5"]I found an Ugly Venue![/SIZE]

Username:ascadellia
Link:Chuck e cheese
Image:
Describe it!Everyone loves pizza, but good ol' Chuck will make sure you 'never' forget your special day. Ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: BellyButton
Link: Poldark Tin Mine
Image: She seems to be wondering "Why did I think this was a good idea?"

Describe it!: This is just what is sounds like: an old Tin Mine. They have two areas for reserve for civil ceremonies, but for my wedding, we'd definitely be going with the underground Holman Chamber for the festivities. Hope grandpa likes candles! Otherwise he's staying up top and watching us on the tee-vee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Okay, here's my redo:

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username:steelmagghia
Link:Fur Coat No Knickers Bride DIY London Wedding | Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Image:
Describe it!: Supposedly, this was supposed to be a Wonderland themed wedding. The venue, with it's dark brick walls, concrete flooring, and Bingo Hall styled tables and chairs is more Sad-land. The only cute pictures from this wedding are all close ups of people and details which completely cut out the venue.

Entries for Day Two: Rings

SPOILERX

Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: Kasumi Ocada
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1859639...w_type=gallery
Image:
Describe it!: I love you! Will you be mine forever?! Here! You need a ring, don't ya? I think I might have stepped on it at some point or something... But it's real gold plated...

Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link:Embedded wedding ring
Image:

Describe it!: Yes,people really do this for rings. It's like, a freaky, weird new way to make sure your ring really stays on you forever~
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: 10 Interesting (Read: Ugly) Engagement Rings - BridezillaBridezilla
Image:
Describe it!: Now this. This is a ring. You have every size and shape you could want! Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend after all, right? ..... RIGHT??!? No I totally get it. You're just not IN LOVE with it right. Not THE ONE? Okay cool. I guess I'll pick another one. EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE COST A CRAP LOAD OF MONEY AND I HAD IT CUSTOM DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU!!! It's totally cool though. I'll just break it apart and give you ONE of those stones. TAKE THAT!! >.>;
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySpacePrincess View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username:LumpySpacePrincess
Link:Fashion Gothic Punk Fish Bone Silver Metal Size 6 Cocktail Finger Wedding Ring | eBay
Image:
Describe it!: Basically, I looked for cheap wedding rings on ebay. This one might seem romantic if you're a shark, I suppose.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: The Handy Tattoo Wedding Ring Guide: The One and Only Tattoo Ring E-Book
Image:
Describe it!: Does this even count as a ring...?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username:Nephila
Link: Hidden Treasure Of Erfurt
Image:

Describe it!: It's made by a master craftsman from a long long time ago....and ugly as hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: Kent
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/8777299...ngagement-ring
Image:
Describe it!: A big beach pebble with a gemstone inset? Is that the kind of rock you wanted for an engagement ring?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/7536912...engagement-and
Image:
Describe it!: Odd-looking stacking ring set.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!
Username:Woodlandnymph
Link:"Unique" Horse Wedding Ring

Describe it!: Yeeee haaaaw! What better way to propose to your wife than with a huge horse head?! Fits in perfectly at the saloon when she's pulling beer from the taps at the bar. No need to ride into the sunset when you can just throw the ring on the ground and pretend it's your trusty steed!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username:Shadami
Link:one link among many
Image:
Describe it!: This bedazzled ring could be yours, if you're one of the few lucky winners of some contest. The royal wedding ring pop is now being offered to newlyweds to be. You to can feel like a princess, though look like a 5 year old. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Link:A Whole Bunch of Weird Products : theBERRY
Image:
Describe it!: Because not everyone wants a classy wedding. And nothing says "I'll love you forever" like a plastic, archaic instrument used in prisons and work gangs! Say hello to the Ol' Ball and Chain!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: zigbigadorlube
Link: 12 of the Weirdest Wedding Rings You'll Ever See |
Image:
Describe it!: This is maybe romantic... In a sort of cannibalistic way.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: Weird Wedding Rings
Image:
Describe it!: Tell her she'll always fit you!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: "Brass" Knuckles Ring OMG
Image:
Describe it!: For the violent bride. In case you need to kick ass and call names on your special day. I kind of want it. As a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!Username:XoGIZMOoX
Link:

Pure Crystal Disco Ball Rings White Gold Plated Cluster Rings | Buy Wholesale On Line Direct from China

Image:

Describe it: Got that Saturday night fever? Well then do the hussle on down and get your gal one Balling of a ring , a disco ball ring .... ^.^ groovy baby!!!

I included a few different varieties of the ring hope thats okay ^.^
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: Amazon.com: Wilton Engagement Rings, pack of 12: Cake Boxes: Kitchen & Dining
Image:
Describe it!:That jerk! Is this what I'm worth to him?! Oh it looks pretty, it may even look real to some people. BUT A PLASTIC RING?! He's so cheap, he bought a whole damn pack! People always say you don't need the most expensive ring to show you love each other, but there are standards. A CHEAP PLASTIC RING DOESN'T COUNT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: Elirona
Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1879455...w_type=gallery
Image:
Describe it!: Give your lover the Eye of Sauron for an engagement ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: Cora
Link: Pin by Patricia Green on Molly Brown | Pinterest
Image:
Describe it!: Its the wedding ring Molly (The Unsinkable Molly Brown) was given. The original was an ACTUAL cigar paper, later turned ring after they came into money.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username: steelmagghia
Link: Bridezilla | Tag Archive | rings
Image:
Describe it!: It's enormous, it's weirdly shaped, and it's ugly. Sure it's real diamonds, but I think I'd rather sell it and get something prettier.

As a side note, finding this ring subjected me to a picture of a degloving injury involving a wedding ring that was TERRIFYING and so gross.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: Etsy|EarthDiamond
Image:
Describe it!: It's a yellow gold ring with a diamond slice. It's nice that it's handmade, but it's really rough and I find the design rather unattractive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
I found an Ugly Ring!

Username:DariaMorgendorfer
Link:http://www.bridezilla.com/wp-content...12/04/Vlad.jpg
Image:
Describe it!: For that fake vampire in all human couples, we have the vampire wedding ring! For those who like midnight strolls on the beach and type - O blood that is good to the last drop. Till sunlight or death do you......Um...Never part?
Quote:
OHmygawd ziggy stole my dreams! *goes back to drawing board*

---------- Post added 08-02-2014 at 03:29 PM ----------

Ahem, once again I actually think this is kinda neat, but..

I found an Ugly Ring!

Link: Biting Skulls Half Carat Marquise Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Gold
Image:

Describe it!:
It's a finely crafted vision of two human skulls 'biting' a large marquis-cut diamond. When you give her this ring, it's like telling her "Honey, stick with me - we're gonna be so rich that when we die, our skulls are gonna be barfing diamonds." (Plus, if she accepts it, it'll be so much easier to sell the "let's get married in the mine" thing.)

Entries for Day Three: Bridesmaid Dresses

SPOILERX

Quote:
Oh yeeees:
I found an Ugly Bridesmaid Dress!

Link:ugly brides maid dresses
Image:
Describe it!: Terrible fit, completely unflattering, awful shiny fabric and what on earth is going on with that skirt? Is it two different dresses in one? Both of them equally terrible?
Quote:
More Wild West Fun, The Denim Edition

Link:Denim Bridesmaid dress
Image:
Describe it!: Now just because your shindig is fancy, don't mean you can't wear denim! Just add a frilly bow or scrap o' lace and boom! Your 10 bridesmaid cousins are the purdiest belles in the barn! I can see it now. Hay and twine corsages, add some cowgirl boots, and a hat for the sunny day. You're all set here!
Quote:

Link: The Knot.com - Ugly Dress
Image: The Dress:
The Inspiration?:
Describe it!:
It looks like they wanted the short skirts, but then added leg airbags out of modesty.
Quote:

Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Link:The ugliest bridesmaid dresses of all time - MSN Living
Image:
Describe it!: Bonus points for matching the dresses to the curtains. Like, literally...I'm pretty sure they're made from the same fabric.
Quote:

Link:Orlando Wedding and Event Planner- The Dtales » Wedding Fashion Failure Friday
Image:

Describe it!: Always make sure the colors work well with most skin tones...or not?
Quote:

Link: 15 Ugly Wedding Dresses From Instagram | Page 6 | StyleBlazer
Image:
Describe it! Dress your bridesmaids up as rainbow bees, then take them to the court to smoke the haters in a sick match of B-ball in their sexy canvas shoes.
Quote:

Link: Tacky Dresses
Image:
Describe it!: Tacky, tacky dress.
Quote:

Link: Tablecloth dress
Image:
Describe it!: Here's a way to use up all those extra table linens!
Quote:

Link: Ugly Bridesmaid Dresses
Image:
Describe it!: The color isn't bad, but the cut is awful and that fur is hideous.

Quote:
[/COLOR]I found an Ugly Bridesmaid Dress!

Link: Pasties, Panties, & Elvis The Clown | Wedding Unveils - Funny Wedding Photos
Image:
Describe it!: The link name says it all... And let me tell you from experience, those buggers ITCH!
Quote:

Link:http://www.dariawiki.org/wiki/images...50px-IDont.jpg
Image:
Describe it!: Ugly bridesmaid dress from my favorite TV show ever, Daria! I couldn't help myself with this entry. Poor Daria gets asked throughout the show why she didn't get the same dress as the other girls...And she keeps saying
Quote:
I found an Ugly Bridesmaid Dress!Username:XoGIZMOoX
Image:
Link: BrideTide Blog - Wedding Resource: Blow-up Balloon Wedding Gowns [PICS]

Describe it!!!: All I can say is ..... POP POP POP !!! Bubble wrap upgraded lol pretty neat made out of balloons I love it but wouldn't wanna wear it (scroll through all the different varieties of the dress in the link brides dress in last picture is pretty ^.^
Quote:

Link: Couture | Ugliest wedding dresses of all time - MSN Living
Image:
Describe it!:MY EYES!!! I love rainbow colored things just as much as the next person but there is a limit to overkill!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Username: hummy
Link: BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING IN THE TRAILER PARK

describe it: trailer trash girls gone frillie! there is a way to make purple and yellow hideous!
Quote:

Link: Princess Bridal Party by Malindachan on deviantART
Image:
Describe it!: Maybe if you like this kind of stuff, maybe this isn't so tacky in your books. Keeping with the whole super girly theme from the first day the venue at Puroland in Japan, what better way than to dress up your bridesmaids from popular Disney princesses?
Quote:

Link: Beware Bridesmaids! on Pinterest | 36 Pins
Image:
Describe it!: I think maybe she had an elementary art class paint it? In any case it isn't very classy...
Quote:

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1263410...w_type=gallery
Image:
Describe it!: Ugh... Ain't nobody older than 10 that's gonna look good in something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post

Username: Cora
Link: The Bride Must Hate You: Ugly Bridesmaid Dresses | Daring Devoted
Image:
Describe it!: Grandma's Couch has been re-purposed!
Quote:

Link: Vintage 1970s Powder Blue Polyester Bridesmaid Dress
Image:

Describe it!: Bridesmaids should not draw attention away from the bride, so we've made sure all but a little strip of skin at the shoulders is covered up. And this dress is also practical -- since we're having the wedding underground it not only keeps your bridesmaids warm, but acts as light armor against any potential elbow scrapes from packing into the small, lumpy-walled mining chamber. Powder blue polyester is back!! (Just keep telling yourself that.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post

Username:~LONGCAT~
Link:Spin Off of Worse Wedding dress: Worst BRIDESMAID Dresses - Weddingbee
Image:
Describe it!: Oh man! Nothing says I'm so excited that you invited me to be part of your bridal party as a John Deere Tractor dress and black rain boots! They're also carrying John Deere pillows, why??
Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
oh my those dresses....shudder

Username: linapoo
Link: Hilarious (and sometimes disturbing) Wedding Photos | Groomsday
Image:
Describe it!: Every girl dreams for pink gorillas to flock their wedding.
Quote:

Link:wedding dresses by Rie Hosokai
Image:
Describe it! As easily undressed as the poor bridesmaids could be with some expertly aimed sharp objects... or heat. But these ones are even uglier with the "you call that a dress??" factor, since they are clearly ugly pantaloon chutes.
Quote:

Link: Pump Up the Volume from Ugly Bridesmaid Dresses | E! Online
Image:
Describe it!: I think the forced smile on the poor girl's face is description enough...

Entries for Day Four: Menswear

SPOILERX

Quote:
I found an Ugly Menswear!

Link:Shove Me in the Shallow Water: Powder Blue
Image:
Describe it!: Something happened to mens tux's in the 70s...
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link:Frontier Wedding Vests
Image:
Describe it!: Gotta keep the denim in the bridal party. These cowboy's duds sure are duds, but they'll mosey their way down the isle with the bridesmaids anyways! Just spit polish them boots and grab yer hat!
Quote:
I've seen images from this wedding every day and this is an excuse to use it.

I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Ghetto Wedding and {2}, {3}, {4}, {5}
Image:
Describe it!: Now look, I'm sorry, but this is awful. I understand shoestring budgets but this is just trashy looking to me. No one needs to spend thousands of dollars on a tux, but white shirts and spray paint? I don't think so. In my family, I would get disowned if my wedding party dressed like this! And really, I would kinda be able to see their point.
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Username: shadami
Link:Custom Tuxedo Shirts, Mess Dress Shirts, wedding apparel, unique groomsmen ideas
Image:
Describe it!: They think they look so cool.... But even the name of them is the "TACKY" tux. . .
Quote:
Aw crud - I missed Day 3 I think... Was at the ER for 6 hours with my gram last night and crashed for most of today xD;
Things change too fast for me!!

I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Getting Married on Long Island » Meet Wedding Gown Designers! FASHION FRONT
Image:
Describe it!: Sandals and loose paisley pants in mint green... Can it get any worse? o_O;
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Here Comes the Awkward! 14 Funny Wedding Pictures! | Team Jimmy Joe
Image:
Describe it!: The fact that they're overalls is one thing. But knee-length overalls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by linapoo View Post
I found Ugly Menswear!

Username: linapoo
Link: Bermuda Fashion 101: Bermuda Shorts
Image:
Describe it!: I'm sorry, shorts and suits just do not look right on a grown man. 8( Maybe if they were the same color and it was a casual event. Fashionable, sure, whatever. But a wedding? Nah, son. (Plus, those colors do not look good together at all XD)
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Rue The Day! » Terribly Trashy Tuxes
Image:
Describe it!: I can't see you in your camo tux.
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Victorian Brocade Cowboy Waistcoat Wedding Gear
Image:

"Is the gun supposed to point forward or backward?"

Describe it!: From the designer, "Beautiful brocade sets this handsome vest apart from all the others. Authentic Victorian waistcoat design is great for any gentleman's wedding or formal event." Just the right mix of rugged and refined - strap a pistol to your hip for that extra "oomph."

edit: Oops, do I need to show "men" or is one sufficient?
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link:Rue The Day! » Terribly Trashy Tuxes
Image:
Describe it!:There is no way anyone is loosing the groom, or...Well, anyone with your best man in this attire!
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: 15 Ugly Wedding Dresses From Instagram | Page 15 | StyleBlazer
Image:
Describe it!: After takin' yo' new wife down to the barn for yo' weddin', you gotsta pose for some pictures with yo' hunny. Y'all gotta rock that redneck style, complete with plaid shirt and ripped tuxedo jacket. To complete the look, y'all gotta have the ripped acid wash jeans and red long johns underneath. You also gotsta wear yo' mud stompers, just in case someone wants to wrassle.
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Men Wedding Suits 2012: Get The Best Wedding Suits For Your Special Day Fashion Style FutureFashionStyle.Com
Image:
Describe it!:A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! To match that rainbow colored bride's dress here's an equally shiny gold suit.
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: I don't even know what to call this....
Image:
Describe it!: Now when they tell him to keep his pants on, they can mean it!
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!Username: XoGIZMOoX
Link:http://offbeatbride.com/2011/06/cali...inning-wedding
Image:
Describe it!!!: Wootwoo one don't have a shirt on *blushes* and a GURTLE ??? I don't know but what a fun theme pick your own outfit and all miss match each other ^.^ but read the story it is a pretty neato wedding they had paperdoll wedding invitations how awesome in my opinion ^.^
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link:I'm getting married soon, and was thinking of going with something like this for my groomsmen. Thoughts? - Imgur
Image:
Describe it!: Nothing says "wedding" like ill fitting short sleeved groom jackets.
[QUOTE=Rochiel Silverfire;1772843897]I found Ugly Menswear!

Username:Rochiel Silverfire
Link:Manday: Groomsmen Attire | The Stylists Diaries
Image:
Describe it!: Sure, adding a pop of colour is a fun way to spice up your wedding day, but strawberry coloured slacks with navy ties and jackets and black belts?! Eeeeww!!!
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: http://loftbirds.wordpress.com/category/wedding-2/
Image:
Describe it!: Though he seems very happy with his tux I have to say I definitely wouldn't be walking down the aisle with this guy!
Quote:
I found Ugly Menswear!

Link: Call me Kxin: Louis x Wei Ling's Wedding I
Image:
Describe it!: Apparently the wedding colors were orange and black, and the groomsmen wore jeans with these obnoxious bright orange bowling shirts that really don't match. I picked this photo though as it is priceless. They had a few games there where they had granny panties and then another where it looked like they took a bra and modified it with juiceboxes and made a game to see who could suck the juicebox dry? Yeah...weird wedding. We'll go with yes.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-03-2014 at 09:12 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-22-2014, 10:24 PM

Entries for Day Five: Cake

SPOILERX

Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: Top 20 Most Ugly Wedding Cakes | The Bridal Buzz
Image:
Describe it!: Do you even know how many diseases are found on one dollar bills? Do you KNOW HOW MANY STRIPPERS HAVE HAD THOSE ONE DOLLAR BILLS IN THEIR UNDERWEAR. DO YOU.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link:Wedding Cakes | The Bridal Buzz
Image:
Describe it!: eww! looks like a kids halloween party gag cake
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Username: Woodlandnymph
Link:Wild West Cowboy Cake
Image:
Describe it!: It feels like you can almost mosey on around this dusty looking cake town. I hope the tumble weeds are made out of shredded wheat!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!Username: XoGIZMOoX
Link:Ugly+Wedding+Cake Image:
Describe it!!!: EARTHQUAKE HURRY GRAB THE CAKE!!! :/ well its fairly all there right mush a little bit here and that side looks straight I think :0 TIMBER IT'S GOING DOWN!!! >.<
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: Pen and Paper: WHAT IS A CELEBRATION WITHOUT A CAKE?
Image:
Describe it!: Do you know how hard this one was? There were some FABULOUSLY ugly cakes. This one stole my heart, though, as it looked like someone took a bunch of boxed cakes and stacked them on top of one another kitty corner then tried really hard to do some lettering on the side...I feel like I could of made a better boxed birthday cake.

There were some fantastic zombie cakes, one where the bride shoves the groom off the cake, and 'the hunt is over' in a wonderful hunting motif and the bride dragging the groom with a groom with a shotgun in her arm. These were all very skillfully done, just rather tacky. This one was just...very sad.
Quote:
I found one I wanted, but then I found it somewhere else and found out it was a groom cake, and I didn't know if that would count.....but then I found this one anyway.

I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: FEESH!
Image:
Describe it!: Its a pile of dead, bloody sharks. I want to know the story. Are they JAWS fans? Are they avid fishermen? Do they share a fear of sharks that they are trying to conquer on their wedding day? WHY DID THEY THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: Ugly Wedding Cakes
Image:
Describe it!: I can certainly see why they would want to hide this cake.
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Username:
Link: Top 20 Most Ugly Wedding Cakes | The Bridal Buzz
Image:
Describe it!: Sushi Wedding Cake? Why?? & What's up with the rubber duckies?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: Unusual Wedding Cakes
Image:
Describe it!: The perfect way to say you only have eyes for each other?.....
Quote:
I actually really like the finned sharks cake. It's a good message about why shark fin soup at weddings is a terrible practice.

I found an Ugly Cake!

Link:Cake Wrecks - Home - Gag Me & LacezMe
Image:
Describe it!: They put ACTUAL LACE on a cake! WHY?!?!?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Username:Rochiel Silverfire
Link:You've Gone Way, Way Too Far: The 'Till Death Do Us Part' Severed Bride & Groom Heads Wedding Cake | Geekologie
Image:
Describe it!: Do...Do I have to? It really kinda speaks for itself...At least it would, if their vocal chords hadn't been severed...Can you imagine eating that?! Doing the "feed your spouse" bit and feeding your hubby his own pastry eyeball? Or worse, yours?! *shudders*
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: Amethyst Geode Wedding Cake
Image:

Guest: "Is that like.. an elephant leg with a strange disease?"
Other guest: "Shhh - I think it's a sea anemone."

Describe it!: Impress your geologist friends with this one-of-a-kind geode cake! You won't have to worry about anyone stealing the rings from its creepy mouth-like surface, but you should probably pick off the rock candy before serving - maybe get some mini-pickaxes so your guests can pick their own piece! Harharhar
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link:http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/wed6.jpg
Image:
Describe it!: For a bride good enough to eat? Seriously, I think her cake has a worse dress than she does! Do they save her head and eat it a year later? Sheesh what a hot mess!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link:CoolPictureGallery: 14 Weirdest Wedding Cakes
Image:
Describe it!:At first glance it looks like poop, at second glance well... jabba the hut? Oh c'mon! Jabba the hut who kept Princess Leia as a slave in the movie? D: What does that say about your love life?! If you're going to do a star wars cake at least do it of one of the good guys!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisen...ing-cake-fails
Image:
Describe it!: Are we even trying anymore? Or did the bride really not wanna hurt her aunt's feelings by declining to let her bake her "famous" coffee cake for the wedding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post
I found an Ugly Cake!

Username: wish
Link: x
Image:
Describe it! it is a makeshift cake made from bananas...and it looks like the food glutton threw up in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri'Staraa View Post
I found an Ugly Cake!

Username: Kasumi Ocada (Ri's my mule)
Link: Arsham Creative Wedding Cakes | Cakes Gallery
Image:
Describe it!: What?! Just... why? What is going on here....? Can I smash it?
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link: wedding-cake-weird-2 : theBERRY
Image:
Describe it!: GATHER YOUR STAKES AND PITCHFORKS!! Or your machine guns and aircraft. Either way, that bride and groom are going DOWN! Apparently their wedding party just HATED them, so they came after them on their wedding day and tried to murder them and make the whole place come crashing down. Way to say congratulations!! I think they would have preferred a blender. Lesson to all future wedding planners: DON'T MAKE YOUR WEDDING PARTY GO TO AN UGLY WEDDING AND WEAR UGLY OUTFITS. YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!!!! But seriously though, who orders this cake??! o_O;
Quote:
I found an Ugly Cake!

Link:ugly wedding cake
Image:
Describe it!:do the petals really make the 'bleeding wedding cake' look pretty? what's up with that?

Entries for Day Six: Centerpieces

SPOILERX

Quote:
I found an Ugly Centerpiece!

Link: Common Mistakes: Centerpieces | PrestonBailey.com
Image:
Describe it!: What are yo talking about? This can't -possibly- go wrong...
Quote:

Link:The Bowie Bride: Hipster Bride Style Guide: Centerpieces + Decor
Image:
Describe it!: Maybe for a family BBQ, but not a wedding.
Quote:

Link: So weird lol! >> FollowPics
Image:
Describe it!: A flower head for a superhero figure. The perfect centerpiece~
Quote:

Link: The Bowie Bride: Hipster Bride Style Guide: Centerpieces + Decor
Image:
Describe it!: "Feed me, Seymour, FEED MEEEE!" I mean, if you're going with a Little Shop of Horrors theme to your wedding, this is definitely perfect, or even a Beetlejuice theme. But otherwise, this is just creepy....
QUOTE]

Quote:
This one is harder, lol.

Link: Growning your own wedding decor
Image:
Describe it!: Nothing says wedding like a metal watering can with yellow green wheatgrass!
Quote:

Link: Wedding Balloon Centerpieces | The Wedding Specialists
Image:
Describe it!: I've never been a fan of balloons at a wedding - I find it tacky and it looks like a prom out of the 1990's. Some of these are quite childish. They're colorful... but why not have real or silk flowers instead? They'll last longer, look nicer and (arguably) smell better. Be sure to click on the link to see the Eeyore (Donkey) balloon animal centerpiece! (Yup... that one's supposed to be for weddings too...)
Quote:

Link: WTF
Image:
Describe it!: This is the stuff of nightmares. I can imagine the wife saying "HACHACHACHA GIVE ME YOUR FIRSTBORN."
Quote:

Username: shadami
Link: 5 Creative (and Chic) Wedding Centerpieces from Etsy | Sour Cherry
Image:
Describe it!: cause i want to take home something from a wedding i could have just picked up from under a tree....can you hear the sappy sarcasm dripping from my words?

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 09:41 PM ----------

they're made out of completely sharpened pencils.

---------- Post added 08-05-2014 at 09:42 PM ----------

i missed the wedding cake.. i'm so mad.. I couldn't even touch my computer while it was up. *sigh* i guess i miss out on that prize chance... cause at least there's cake doesn't work at my planned wedding. casue there is no cake. xD
Quote:
Username: XoGIZMOoX
Link:These wedding centerpieces made from bicycle parts are pure art
Image:
Describe it!!!: Homemade from the junkyard bicycle parts and Christmas lights , now I do Iike it but it's still TACKY.< I would use this as maybe abstract art type house decorating but NOT wedding centerpieces LOL ^.^
Quote:

Link: Recycled "Roses" Centerpiece
Image:
Describe it!: The person's Tumblr says it best: Over 4 GRAND for a centerpiece made from used pie tins? I would like to say to the artist: 1) Of course trash doesn't belong on the street or floating down a stream, but it doesn't belong at my wedding either! 2) $4,378??? What are you smoking, lady?
Quote:
I have been so busy irl, that I have missed so many rounds :/

Link: The Bowie Bride: Hipster Bride Style Guide: Centerpieces + Decor
Image:
Describe it!: I spent all my money on my dress... So I had my 4 year old nephew make the centerpieces! XD
Quote:

Link:wedding | Conversation Pieces - Part 3
Image:
Describe it!: I know you don't like your future in-laws, but really???

Quote:

Username: Woodlandnypmh
Link:Western Centerpiece
Image:
Describe it!: Nothing says romantic western wedding like a bale o' hay, jar of unidentifiable yellow stuff, and a cattle brand. Just hope little cousin Timmy and Billy don't get the idea of puttin' that brand in Cookie's dinner fire! Ouch!

Username: Woodlandnypmh
Link:Western Centerpiece
Image:
Describe it!: Nothing says romantic western wedding like a bale o' hay, jar of unidentifiable yellow stuff, and a cattle brand. Just hope little cousin Timmy and Billy don't get the idea of puttin' that brand in Cookie's dinner fire! Ouch!
Quote:

Link:http://media.offbeatbride.com/wp-con...01/mermice.jpg
Image:
Describe it!: Under the sea, Under the sea! Darling it is better, when your mice are wetter take it from me!

Okay I have NO idea why anyone would make a mouse into a mermaid, and even less why one would want that for their wedding, but I googled it and found it so...Yeah.....Tacky Tacky Tacky!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post

Username: wish
Link: 5 Creative (and Chic) Wedding Centerpieces from Etsy | Sour Cherry
Image:
Describe it!: It's a bright red teapot with matching fake flowers and feathers. Whaaaattt?? Actually, most of these 5 "chic" wedding centerpieces are equally awful. It was hard to choose.
Quote:

Link: http://www.bridalguide.com/photo-of-...ng-centerpiece
Image:
Describe it!:Why on earth would you want your flowers hanging upside down? At that height your guests are gonna spend more time worried that the centerpiece is going to FALL DOWN AND CRUSH THEM then to enjoy their food.
Quote:

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...0jw2OBL5F9YaFQ
Image:
Describe it!under the sea wedding? i think it would look pretty in a fishie tank!
Quote:

Link: Angee's Eventions: Football Themed Wedding Ideas
Image:
Describe it!: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?

Link: Photo Lantern Wedding Centerpiece
Image:

Describe it!: You were smart to select a lit centerpiece for your subterranean wedding. Now let's just hope your guests appreciate the disfigured shadow silhouettes of you and your betrothed as they illuminate the mine walls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post

Username: Gummybearkisses
Link:Strolling Tables glide through your party serving hors d'oeuvres! Living tables are perfect for corporate events weddings birthdays and sweet 16s. | Screaming Queens Drag Entertainment

Image:
Describe it!: We get to take home the centerpieces right , she's hot ? These centerpieces are sure to keep you entertained their soo life like REAL PEOPLE =)

BONUS ROUND: Wedding gowns

SPOILERX

Quote:
I found an Ugly Wedding Gown!Username: XoGIZMOoX
Link: Wedding Attire Made Out Of Condoms
Image:
Describe it!!!: It's made out of WHAT??? Oh my gosh :0 I guess these two can use their wedding outfits for the honeymoon I just hope their not used ones their wearing now ,eeeeew!!!!
Quote:
I found an Ugly Wedding Gown!

Link: The 14 Most Insane Wedding Dressses
Image: nsfw?
Describe it!: Uhhhh, ew.
Quote:

Link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1718017...w_type=gallery
Image:
Describe it!: I think this masterpiece of tacky color/pattern clash needs no introduction. It is made of many, many colorful Jerry Garcia silk ties, all painstakingly "color coordinated" by its creator. The only thing more shocking and headache-inducing than the chaotic color scheme is the price tag - $3,250.00

After all that and the pain of putting "121 passion filled, laborious hours" into it, no wonder she has an "all sales final. No returns, no exchanges" policy. ;)
Quote:

Link: ugly wedding dresses fashion show | BlogOnSuccess.com
Image:
Describe it!: Anyone forget to take a bath? Don't worry. I've got you covered. Just take a bar of soap from my dress!! You might need it after seeing some of those gown atrocities out there! I had seen so many dresses that had tops that barely covered the nipple or hidden garden, and considered one of those because really, WHO THE HELL WEARS SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! But then I found this beauty. A gown of bars of soap. Just.. Yeah.
Quote:

Link: Ugliest Wedding Dresses of all Time
Image:
Describe it!: Let's just hope the groom's suit isn't covered in push pins.
Quote:

Link: {beep} {boop}
Image:
Describe it!: Guys. Guys, its made of cream puffs. Its a dress made from cream puffs! Her fiance, a Ukrainian pastry chef, designed (and I suppose also created) it. It weighs 20 pounds and was made in 2 months from 1,500 cream puffs! Much like the white chocolate dress I saw, this seems like an absolute freaking disaster in the summer heat! And who wants to wear a dress made from food? I mean, you couldn't do anything and I think it would be sticky. And I don't know about you, but where I come from, kids (and some adults) at the ceremony would be picking these off of her as she walked past them down the aisle, from a combination of boredom and hunger!
Quote:

Link: Seven Outrageous Wedding Gowns | Divine Caroline
Image:
Describe it!: HUMAN HAIR. THAT'S ALL HUMAN HAIR. WHY.
Quote:

Link: Bad Wedding Dresses
Image:
Describe it!: I'm sure it was very fashionable back in the 80's...
Quote:

Link:Urban Outfitters - Blog - Wedding Dress Cake
Image:
Describe it!:Can't wait for the reception to eat your cake? Make your dress out of cake!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalei View Post

Username: Avalei
Link: You’ll be Sorry in the Morning: Top 5 Most Ridiculous Wedding Dress Trends | The Best Wedding Blog Ever by Marilyn's Keepsakes
Image:
Describe it!: Hi Im the bride here are my breasts.

I found lots of bad dresses but I remember seeing this one on TV.
Quote:

Link:Top 10 ugliest wedding dresses you will ever see... a potato sack would be better! - Dose
Image:
Describe it!: It's a Bride! No it's a Plane...NO IT'S UGLY DRESS!
Quote:

Link: Honestly...I can't remember.
Image:
Describe it!: I think the image speaks for itself...
Quote:

Link:http://blissbride.net/category/housekeeping/
Image:
Describe it!: I'm sure it seems like a fantastic idea to most. Trash the dress, roll in mud, or get covered in paint. But let's hope you bought the dress yourself, or the people that spent money on you so you could have your dream day could be awfully mad. Hope it doesn't break up friendships or families.

just saying.. i actually really love this one, but i wouldn't do it as a wedding dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GummyBearKisses View Post

Username: Gummybearkisses
Link:lloydnalex's travel blog : 10. KAMAKURA - ITS A NICE DAY FOR A WHITE WEDDING
Image:
Describe it!: I know the hat vail is part of their custom and I hate to make fun of it BUT it looks kind of EGG~citting to wear that EGGY HAT =)

Does this count for this contest ?
Quote:

Link: Taste the rainbow. | Ugly, Ugly Weddings and Dresses | Pinterest
Image:
Describe it!:Look, there's a right way and a wrong way to do rainbow wedding gown dresses. This is the wrong way. In fact it looks like a preschooler did this one. D:
Quote:

Username:Woodlandnypmh
Link:Western Wedding Gown
Image:
Describe it!: Gotta round out that Old West theme with MORE DENIM!!!! Bridesmaids.....Groomsmen and now here comes the bride! She's ready to ride off into the tacky sunset.
Quote:

Link:http://www.ianlivingstone.net/blog/w...bf_625x352.jpg
Image:
Describe it!: HELP! I am lost in a cloud of cotton candy! PINK, PINK and more PINK! Yes, this dress is SOOOOO BIGGGGG she can't even sit properly!
Quote:
P.S. Thank you so much for accepting centerpiece entries today! I got super busy IRL just after I was done being super busy on Mene.

Link: Pink Mermaid Ruffle Wedding Gown
Image:

Guest: Oh my lord, is that a mermaid gown?
Other Guest: I TOLD YOU the cake was a sea anemone!

Describe it!: You've managed to stick with the theme thus far, but when it came to actually picking your gown, you had to go with your heart. It's not practical, and you might have to kick one of your 22 guests up to the surface to accommodate your lower half, but damn it, it's your day and you're worth it! They can call you Madonna of the Mines!
Quote:
AND A BONUS ROUND!

Ugly Wedding Gowns!
username:hummy
link:uglist wedding dress of all time
description:WTH i am totally speachless. i would be ripping off the orange bottom portion of the dress. it's like 3 designers sewed this together but no one got the memo on what this dress was meant to look like! *puts black bar over brides eyes* this is a fashion wedding DON;T! and these two chicka's in the back.....look in the mirror lady's*gives black bars to them too*
Quote:
And for the bonus round:

Link: Wedding Dress Fail - Yves St Laurent 1965
Image:
Describe it!: Let's face it. This is a giant knitted tampon.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 08-07-2014 at 06:08 AM..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-31-2014, 07:52 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Link: Las Vegas Drive Thru Weddings | Drive Through Wedding Las Vegas
Image:
Describe it!: Weddings, "Do you want fries with that?" style.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-31-2014, 07:56 PM

Oh this is an interesting thought!

evilcupcakecat
There will ALWAYS be confusion.....

Old 07-31-2014, 08:09 PM

On a crowded boat going over a polluted lake, ehhh, eww.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 08:10 PM

Is that something that happened to you personally, cupcake? I'm getting that vibe

Prochett
I don't even-

Old 07-31-2014, 08:16 PM

Yup, atleast there's cake.

APBCole
BUGS CAUSING ME UNABLE TO POST

Old 07-31-2014, 08:22 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Username: APBCole
Link: Ohio State Reformatory
Image:
Describe it!: Sometimes being in jail together helps people bond. Andy Dufresne approved weddings.

(I actually live in the area and have been there before. A few times. Probably best I make fun of it at least once in my life.)

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2014, 08:24 PM

Nothing says "I love you" quite like The Shawshank Redemption.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 08:27 PM

Oh my god. That floor is beautiful.

APBCole

Old 07-31-2014, 08:30 PM

The only jail where someone is willing to crawl though pipes of poo in order to reach freedom.

Random Trivia: The poo in the film actually was chocolate products. I learned of this little tidbit recently.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 08:43 PM

I'd climb through a sewer of chocolate products, given half the chance.

evilcupcakecat

Old 07-31-2014, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
Is that something that happened to you personally, cupcake? I'm getting that vibe
Not really...but I'm scared of drowning, so that'd be bad for me.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 07-31-2014, 08:51 PM

I have a fear of being trapped on a sinking ship. Too much Xena as a child. We should start a support group.

APBCole

Old 07-31-2014, 08:52 PM

Trapped on a sinking ship?

That's the worst of fears. Never go on a cruise then...

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 07-31-2014, 08:56 PM

I found an Ugly Venue!

Image:

Describe it!: This is the Haunted Tutbury Castle located in Staffordshire of the UK. People actually book to be wedded here, and yes, this place is known to actually be haunted. In fact - the medieval ruins of Tutbury Castle in Burton-on-Trent is thought to be one of the most haunted castles in the UK and is a regular haunt for ghost-hunters, hosting regular ghost walks and spooky events. If you’re brave enough you can get married there in the dead of night too with special midnight ceremonies in the castle grounds. As if getting hitched wasn't scary enough anyway. >_>

Last edited by McNugget; 07-31-2014 at 08:58 PM..

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 08:57 PM

Ahaha, this is gonna be great. I love the idea of this contest. It's going to be fun looking for each category.

evilcupcakecat

Old 07-31-2014, 09:00 PM

Quote:
I found an Ugly Venue!

Image:

YOUR SIGNATURE, I TO AWESOME FOR WORDS!

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 07-31-2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcupcakecat View Post
YOUR SIGNATURE, I TO AWESOME FOR WORDS!
Why, thank you

evilcupcakecat

Old 07-31-2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
I have a fear of being trapped on a sinking ship. Too much Xena as a child. We should start a support group.
Xena sounds familiar to me, but I can't seem to remember if I knew it or not...hmmmm, and yeah, just thinking about that gives me nightmares....

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 09:10 PM

So, does it have to be somewhere we actually know of, like live around, or can we use google?