Azazel
Forgot this was here. Deleted. G...

Old 05-21-2010, 06:15 AM

..::: Welcome :::..

Hello for the last time Menewsha. I will be leaving this site for good very soon. I was once a very avid and passionate member of this forum community but must now part ways with it. In short life is beggining to be more hectic and busy with each passing moment. Nothing horrible mind you, just a lot in a short amount of time... always.

I would like to share a few of the reasons behind me leaving. I start a new full time job the fourteenth of June, I start school again at UW-Rock in September, and I also have a girlfriend. These three things together take up twenty six hours of a twenty four hour day. I'll explain in depth later but that is the simple synopsis.

Onto the thread-relevant things! I'm using all of my items on this contest so please take care into each entry. All contestants must follow this one rule when submitting their entry to me. The one rule is that I would like all forms PRIVATE MESSAGED to me. Please DO NOT post your entries in the thread. I don't want anyone's work swayed by the work of another user. I will show everyone's finished products at the day of the deadline.

1: Info on me and How to Enter
2: The Pictures I want Drawn
3: Prizes (Basically everything I own)
4: Giving love
5: Winners Circle
6: Honorable Mentions
7: Just in case

Last edited by Nephila; 03-02-2015 at 10:23 PM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:16 AM

..::: Photos To Draw :::..

Picture 1::

Deadline for all entries for Picture 1::: July 10th

I'd like either realism or a less "bubbly" anime style. Feel free to do what you want with the graffiti. If its any consolation her name is Maddie and mine is Josiah. I'd like to get in about what you see of us a little less or a little more is fine but keep in mind that the amount of us that is seen is crucial. Big pluses when I choose winners will be how much of thw two of us you see, colors used, scenery, detail, detail, detail and detail.

Picture 2::

Deadline for all entries for Picture 2::: July 28th

I'd like either realism or a less "bubbly" anime style for this one as well. I will be judging this one with a keener eye simply because it is of myself and my significant other. I'm looking for slight creativity however I want you to stick to basically what you see of us. Overall it should be a variation of the photo rather than an entirely new concept. Again I will be looking for detail and overall feel of the photo. Make it feel as "warm" or as "loving" as possible. Our anniversary is on the 28th and that is why that is the deadline for the entries.

Things you may want to note:

She has Brown Eyes

I have Darker Eyes that fade from a green on the outside to blue on the inside

I have brown-ish hair

She has a mid brown hair color with blonde highlighting

Feel free to fix the break in my hair where it shows my forehead

Her Hair is in a Ponytail with a small "bump" in the front on the top. She always wears it like that. I would like it drawn like that, however a normal ponytail will suffice, she RARELY wears her hair down

Her necklace is a plain black heart, do with it as you please. Keep it the way it is or do something else with it, both are acceptable

Note that I am wearing a Hemp, Square knot Necklace made with large hemp
(I will take a photo of it if the entrants would like)

Last edited by Azazel; 07-09-2010 at 05:12 AM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:17 AM

..::: PRIZES :::..

Picture 1::::

|~|(Grand Prize)|~| Queen's Crown + Scepter of Order
Second Place: 50 credits
Third Place: 35 credits
Fourth Place: 25 credits
Fifth Place: 10 credits

Picture 2::::

|~|(Grand Prize)|~| King's Crown + Scepter of Chaos
Second Place: 50 credits
Third Place: 35 credits
Fourth Place: 25 credits
Fifth Place: 10 credits

Once all the credits have been used up, the remaining items will go to honorable mentions and questers.

Prize Photos with Credit AmountsX

In the credit system photos a black dot is equal to 1 credit and a blue dot is equal to five credits. A half of a black dot is equal to half of a credit. Many EI sets will be sold as sets. if multiple items are surrounded by a box that means they will be credited as a set only.

I also would like to encourage winners with more credits to go for bigger items to make the credit system work best.

Contribution ItemsX

V-Day ItemsX

St. Patty's ItemsX

Easter ItemsX

Celes Paradi ItemsX

Halloween ItemsX

FOWN ItemsX

Other Event ItemsX

NPC ItemsX

***All Prizes will be given out within a week of the picture two deadline. The prize choice order will be:
Picture Two Second Place
Picture One Second Place
Picture Two Third Place
Picture One Third Place
Picture Two Fourth Place
Picture One Fourth Place
Picture Two Fifth Place
Picture One Fifth Place

Last edited by Azazel; 07-08-2010 at 08:13 AM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:18 AM

..::: Giving Love :::..

I will add descriptions and shout-outs for a select few eventually but for now I will simply add my whitelist.

A Few People Who Deserve to Be Mentioned:

Sera
Apricot
The Liztress
Silenia
Kylie
Gabriel
Aphrodite Remix
Julianna
'Haru
Silverwingedshadows
Tavis Harts
Neko Neko Kitty
~iSpam
Clair Voyant
Kanaria
Spasmodic
Lilith W
Strawberry Octopus
Krissy
Keyori
Pip
Vulgar
Rylynne
*Hime*

Last edited by Azazel; 06-11-2010 at 05:04 AM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:18 AM

..::: Winner's Circle :::..

No photo deadlines have ended yet.

Last edited by Azazel; 06-11-2010 at 04:59 AM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:19 AM

..::: Honorable Mentions :::..

No photo deadlines have ended yet.

Last edited by Azazel; 06-11-2010 at 05:00 AM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 06:21 AM

People May Now Post

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-21-2010, 01:39 PM

You'll be missed Azzy. *huggles* Now I regret not spending more time in your thread. I'll try and find time to do you a realist piece, for free and not part of the contest. Be Patient with me though realism takes much longer then silly little anime things.

Maybe I'll pull out my pastels....hmm.....dunno yet.

Last edited by Cora; 05-21-2010 at 01:43 PM..

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 02:59 PM

I appreciate it Cora and take all the time you need. Pleas know that I won't withold you from recieving some sort of payment for your art.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-21-2010, 03:16 PM

Real life sometimes gets the best of us, it was really nice talking to you while you were active... you were definitely one of the nicest and most encouraging Menewshan's I have ever talked to on this site. I hope everything goes well for you in the future and I wish you the best.

I most likely will not be entering as I don't do colored art but I hope you get a lot of nice entries :3

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 03:25 PM

It's okay if you decide not to do a piece. I appreciate your words Mixy, and am glad you thought so fondly of me. I will miss our talks. Especially those containing a sweet beard.

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 05-21-2010, 03:26 PM

Hahaha, it really was a sweet beard eh. And the Rocky Chapter while you were training that was fun as well :3

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-21-2010, 03:43 PM

Aw, this is really sad Az.
I've seen so many people asking where you went and how you were doing.
You will be missed.

I hope you get lots of pretty art.
Sadly I can't draw. Make it realism and I'm even farther gone. ;p

I hope college is going good for you.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-21-2010, 04:04 PM

Azzie....it shall be a gift. Because I wish to and nothing more. Because despite our disagreements in the past you where still always kind.

Azazel

Old 05-21-2010, 04:45 PM

I'm glad to know I will be missed thank you LillyBear. I start college this September. I will explian it all in post one when Im on an actual computer tonight. I'm typing on my iPhone at the moment as per to usual.

@Cora: I really really do appreciate it.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-21-2010, 05:14 PM

I keep forgetting it is summer break. Well then good luck with school when it starts... and all the horrors of signing up.
Ok, I'll be sure to read it.
I've never understood how people can type on those iPhones and cells. I can barely text chat speak on them. lol

shadow-universe
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 05-21-2010, 07:16 PM

Why are you leaving azazel?
Okay I dont know you as well but its still sad that
you are leaving our world here.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-22-2010, 09:45 AM

Aza ... What the heck your leaving?

iirain
ME!

Old 05-22-2010, 01:26 PM

Azazel! Hi! Long time no see but apparently I won't see you again for ever. D: That's very sad. I think I'll try your contest though... And I'll send you a drawing of your face just because

Last edited by iirain; 05-22-2010 at 02:28 PM..

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-22-2010, 11:47 PM

;_; This saddens me, Azazel. *hugs* I hate to see you leave and I treasure our friendship dearly.
I'm going to miss the white text talks. There wouldn't be any way I could bribe you to stay, is there? I'm sure there isn't...

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 05-23-2010, 04:38 PM

I will miss you a lot, Azazel.

Azazel

Old 05-24-2010, 04:04 AM

I've decided to bot the bullet and type on my iPhone again, such a grueling task. There are multiple reasons causing me to leave but to save time I'll simply name a few of the more important. I am going to college in September and I'm hastily preparing for it. I also have an extremely active social life and seem to never be on a computer anymore. I'm always walking down state street in Madison, at a party, driving somewhere, chilling with friends, basically life is constant non-stop spontaneity. I never know what I'm going to do but always end up doing something. On top of that I have my SATs June fifth and I start a new full time job June 7th. I just don't have time for a forum anymore and I don't see time in the future. That's a quick explanation via iPhone. Please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors. I'm not going to proofread since I'm on my phone.

@iirain: I will appreciate it.

Note to ARTISTS::::Please send me a message saying you plan on submitting an entry so I can get an idea on how many artists, if any, will be participating so far.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 05-24-2010, 04:33 AM

Life comes first Az.
We understand.
Good luck on the SAT and have fun with life. ^^

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 05-24-2010, 06:27 PM

What Lilith said. I worried that you were leaving primarily for stress/drama and the such. Do keep in touch, Azazel. And I do plan on drawing for you but not for anything other than the fact you have been awesome to me.

jazzkitteh
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-25-2010, 01:38 AM

When will your contest end?

I'll definately be entering I'd just love to know how long I have to prepare art.