Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2009, 12:36 PM

Sooo... Yumeh's on a roll again xD
Currently a bit low in the pure (though I can get some), but still have some shiny items in my stack :3. Just give me an estimate of how much you think your art is worth, and I'll tell you what rares I can toss at you xD<3

And here's your victim for today: Hyo, aka 'that korean shemale' xD
Raised as a girl, only recently got to know that it might not entirely be true xD;
Here are the samples:

His journal

I'm looking for:
*ONE frontal sample of his 'male' outfit - the one on the right on second sample. I'm kinda tired of showing APH's Korea as a sample for that clothing xD
*Lots of girl!Hyo pictures, cause he's cute like that xD

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2009, 01:00 PM

ah, dang you, yume~ why must you be so tempting with your shemales~??? TTATT;; and how did he find out that he's not entirely female? XD;;;

EDIT:
/this is shosho btw ^^; sorry, i thought i'm signed into my main XD;

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2009, 06:46 PM

cause shemales are luv >3

it's all in the journal xD this was my prompt for when I was trying to get him - Hyo's a semicustom character from a b&c shop on Gaia xD (I decided who he is and the basics of his looks, and Jyo drew him from my descripption xD)

Bolded = prompt xD

Things always get lost in pockets; scraps of paper with life or death scrawled in a messy hand, that last penny you need to buy the object of your delirious desires, and sometimes, things you never knew existed in the first place. Scrimmaging around, a hand closes on something that’s definitely not empty air, and your eyes widen in surprise.

In the darkness of night, a young girl was slowly moving through the streets, with each step trying to keep herself in the shadow. Passing next to the lanterns, she hasted though, as if making sure that nobody will have a chance to notice and remember. There was something different in this girl, something that made her seem not right in some way... Maybe it was the way she moved? Or maybe her slightly wider shoulders? Well, if you noticed something like that, you're right. Because this girl is no girl at all.

Maybe it's a sort of a disguise for him, or maybe something more, but the truth is, that there's a boy underneath that dress. The evening is cold, and he shivers slightly - the outfit is definitely not enough for the current weather. He looks at the bag in his hand, and the coat on top of it, and hesitates for a moment...but he keeps going, only putting his free hand in his pocket, hoping for at least a bit of warmth... And then he feels a short pain, when his fingers move on something sharp. The boy closes his hand on that thing, and takes it out...and sees a small, wooden part of a broken fan. His eyes cloud as he remembers... Remembers something that happened not even a day before, though for him, it could've been much longer...

With a name like Hyo, you could easily guess your life isn't going to be easy. From the moment he was born, 'duty for the family' was everything he would be allowed to think of. Even if that duty consisted of being raised as a female child.
Until recently, he never noticed anything strange with his body. But just yesterday...

Hyo, to the world outside of the House, was known as Hye Su, the most talented daughter of the family of dancers. With extremely long, raven-black hair, a pair of shining black eyes, and a petite body, the 'girl' was a feast to everyone's eyes. And if you add to that her dancing skills...
When Hye was dancing, no man or woman could take his eyes off her.
A gentle move, a wave with the fan, the second one follows, and then a turn... The routine of his daily practice was something Hyo loved. He was good at it, and he knew it. Within all the pupils in the House, he was clearly the most talented one. Which was to be expected - Hye Su was the 'daughter' of the Master of the House.
Everyone knew, that generation after generation, the Master's family's firstborn was always the daughter, and that these daughters were born with the combined skills of all the Masters before them. They were graceful and beautiful, and their dance was flawless. Hye was like that too...until yesterday.

It's accidents like this that influence us most greatly. A single overheard conversation can change our entire lives - as it was this time.
In just a few minutes, Hyo understood that his whole life was a lie. That he shouldn't be where he is now. That he is, in fact, a boy, and the only reason for his 'gender change' was his mother's fear that she'll be considered an impostor in the House. After all, the Master's firstborn is ALWAYS a girl...
But I am not a girl, and with my body like this, I will never be a Master...
He went to his room as in a trance. He barely noticed his surroundings, his mind occupied with understanding slowly how big of a lie his life was. How much was hidden from him. How much he will never be.
In a moment of fury, the boy threw his most favored fan on the wall. But nothing happened. Why? It should've shatter to pieces, just like his soul just did! He moved closer, picked it up, and started hitting the wall with it, fast, fast, faster, not satisfied till the silk was teared, and the wood broken in many, many pieces.

One of those pieces he was holding right now. How did it get in his pocket? Did it fell in there, when he, in his blind rage, was destroying his most prized possession? Just how likely is that?
Maybe this piece is a sign? A sign, that his life doesn't have to change that much..?
But it's too late for that now. Because soon, he's going to be as far away from the House as possible.
He wasn't able to take much with him - the bag he held had everything he took... Everything he'll be able to use from now on. Because he is NOT going back to that place. Not after his mother, his whole family, lied to him so much.

He hid in a small alley, making sure that no one was around, unpacked a part of his bag, and slowly started undressing himself. Soon, he will blend in the crowd, as only one more male servant... And his family will never, ever find him. And the wood from the fan? It'll be carefully placed in his pocket again. Because no matter how far you'll run, you'll never run away from your past completely.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-23-2009, 04:39 AM

hehe yes XD <3 i agree haha. i have a shemale OC, too XD

aww, poor hye D8 so what happens after he "disappears" from his family? where will he end up? :O and do you invision him looking more like a girly girl or feminine guy? XD; i mean even feminine guys can still look quite manly somehow lol

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2009, 06:02 PM

Definetely a girly-girl. So far everyone calls him a she, and he doesn't deny it.
*well, mostly because he didn't understand engrish for a long time, but still xD*
He even uses the female toilet xD
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=MR2eF4XSPtI&e THATS HIM IN THE THIRD SCENE XDDDD

Well, he was taken in by LOTUS guys, that's the b&c shop I have him from. I can link you if you want xD?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-24-2009, 06:45 PM

okay hahaha.. i'm sorry, for some reason, i thought that "bunny" in the beginning was giving that arm a BJ /koff hahaha /oops

"I would feel free to say~ that i was gay but i'm no gay" XD that's so awesome lololol~ did you make that? and omg. using britney's "i'm not a girl, not yet a woman" song was brilliant for him XD;

and if it's in gaia... it's alright TAT; so slow for me ;___; </3

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-24-2009, 09:36 PM

I love Avenue Q xD

yeah, I did that xD Yumeh's playing with animation recently xD

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Yumeh needs to stop disappearing and then coming back with awesome OCs. D: We miss her in the down time. :heart:

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2009, 01:31 AM

What can I say? I'm a natural-born lurker xD