Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 PM

Hello all and welcome to my OC art request thread. I'm mainly looking for individual character art. So don't let the slew of couples at the bottom scare you off. I'd really like it if I could get some art of them. I've been putting this off and now I'm ready to start making my thread and buying art. I'm sorry I have no reference art.

Do come and chat with me though, you don't have to draw anything for me. I would like some company.

Rules
1) Please follow Menewsha’s rules.
2) Your art will be used purely as reference or for viewing pleasure. I will not use it for means of earning money.
3) Please do not take my characters. You may get ideas for your own characters looks, but please do not take the whole character.

What I would like the art to be:

Anime Styled
It can be colored.
It can be done on the computer.
It can be traditional art, but no doodles please.

Don't do this:

Don't have MS paint art for too much.
Don't just fill in color if done on the computer, actually color it like you would with traditional art.
Don't show me real good art then give me something not as good.
Don't have me waiting forever for your art. 2 weeks at the most unless something is going on to where you can't get it done before then. Tell me if you aren't going to be able to do so.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-21-2008 at 12:38 AM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 09-20-2008, 06:30 PM

II. Current Status

At the moment, I am: OPEN I am currently trying to earn more gold so that I may continue to buy art without having to close the thread.

I would love some freebies, so if you feel up to doing that then by all means please do. I love freebies. You can draw my avi if you want to for free, I'm not really wanting to pay for avi art at the moment, only OC art.

I'm currently craving art of these characters though you may draw others:

Yukio Nakamura
Kaori Nakamura
Sean Cullan

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-21-2008 at 12:44 AM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:36 PM

III. Original Character 1

ℓoøk ąt My ƒilэ

----♥ I'm known as ♥----

----♥---- Sanoko Kurahashi

----♥ Get to know me and you can call me: ♥----

----♥---- Sano

----♥ I'm obviously a: ♥----

----♥---- Female

----♥ How long I've been here ♥----

----♥---- 18

----♥ This is what I am ♥----

----♥---- A Kitsune. A fox demon who stays in her human looks. So people just assume she's human. She is also Japanese.

----♥ I am ♥----

----♥---- Good

Mσяє Aβøut Mε

----♥ Look at me, see me ♥----

----♥---- She is 5'11" with a slender frame. She is not overweight nor underweight. Her weight is good almost perfect for her age. She has tanned skin, but it isn't do dark. Her hair is really long, it goes two inches past her butt and is red. She often wears it down and straight though sometimes she french braids it and braids all the way to the end of her hair on each side. She then brings the ends up to wear her hair stops at her head and puts a rubber band on it to hold it there. Her eyes are a beautiful sapphire, they're bright and lively even when she doesn't feel that way. She doesn't wear many skirts and things of the like, but she does wear them. She mostly likes to cover herself.

----♥ How I am ♥----

----♥---- She tries to stay happy even when she's sad, but you can always tell when she's sad. She is also easily angered. She is also very kind. She can also be somewhat shy at times though she is somewhat outgoing.

----♥ My [past] is such a sad thing: ♥----

----♥---- She comes from a kitsune village were only the best can come and live there, so not many get to live there. She is somewhat of royalty her parents are second in command there. They have orbs for each and every person that lives there that represents there powers. Sanoko's is red and blue which represents fire and water/ice. Not to long ago some wolf demon tribe came in with there best fighters and began to destroy the village in search of there powers, the orbs. They say the orbs help maintain the beholders powers but if in the wrong hands can be used or evil. If they have enough of these orbs they can destroy anything in their way. When the wolves came Sanoko's parents took her and fled they didn't stay and fight, they wanted to save their daughter. During their escape two wolves came after them injuring her parents badly, her parents fought back and killed them and continued to flee with Sanoko. They had also brought her orb with them. Later on when Sanoko was 10 someone came and killed her parents, she was taken to an orphanage and she has had nightmares of her parents deaths ever since then, She was never adopted either. She kept up with her studies though. She wasn't kicked out of the orphanage when she turned eighteen because she was going to go to school. She had been there awhile and they felt they should keep her until she left for the school.

----♥ This is what I use ♥----

----♥---- A katana and two daggers she hides in a strap at her waist that she got from her parents. Her daggers has the colors of fire. They have a detailed design about them that represents fire. Her katana is a regular one though the hilt of it is red and blue.

----♥ Mine. Not yours. ♥----

----♥---- A medium sized clear orb with red and blue swirling in it. She hides it in her pocket, it seems to shrink because you can not tell it is there

----♥ Something I can do ♥----

----♥---- She can draw pretty well and has perfected her writing skills over the years. She can fluently speak Japanese and a little of French and German. She taught herself.

----♥ Magic things I can do ♥----

----♥---- She can control fire, water/ice and she is able to shape shift into any animal. She prefers to be a fox or a wolf the most though. Being able to shape shift gives her the ability to communicate with animals.

----♥ I'm not okay ♥----

----♥---- Sometimes she isn't able to protect the people she cares about when put in a difficult situation. It is hard for her to help them when it might hurt them physically in the process.

When someone says something about her parents that they shouldn't she breaks down and isn't able to say anything in there defense, this will get in the way of some of her battles because she will not be able to fight.

If her orb ever gets broken she might die on the spot, suffer and then die, or something else along those lines or she could not die at all. She doesn't know what will happen if it gets broken so if anyone ever gets a hold of it they can control her to get her to do anything by threatening to break it.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:02 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:55 PM

IV. Original Character 2

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----♣ This is my name ♣----
----♣----Maoko Nakata

----♣ But please, call me this but only if I know you ♣----
----♣----Mao

----♣ What I am ♣----
----♣----Male

----♣ Long time here ♣----
----♣----18

----♣ Do I look normal to you? ♣----
----♣----He is a demon. An elemental demon at that.

----♣ Fighting for ♣----
----♣----Good

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----♣ Look at me ♣----
----♣----He stands at 6'3". His hair is a short black. It can often look messy. His eyes are a red blue. They're more red than blue, but you can tell that there is blue in them if you look closely enough. He has some muscles, but there isn't much of them. The clothe she wears he doesn't really care, though he does have them to match. He has a slightly tanned skin tone. He always wears combat boots.

----♣ How I act ♣----
----♣----He can be rude and hateful sometimes, but overall is very kind. He doesn't really like to hurt anyone, but sometimes it just happens.

----♣ This is what happened ♣----
----♣----His parents loved him dearly until some deranged demon came and killed them and left poor Maoko all alone, but he was too young to remember any of that. A loving couple came across him one day and took care of him until he was able to do so himself. When he was 11 in human years they put him in the human world hoping he would fair better in there than in the demon world. He was found and put in an orphanage. When he was 13 he was adopted. He then decided to come to this school.

----♣ Look at this ♣----
----♣----He uses a katana

----♣ Can't loose this ♣----
----♣----Nothing.

----♣ Look what I can do ♣----
----♣----He can control all elements that usually just sticks to a few.

----♣ See I'm not perfect ♣----
----♣----He can be too rude at times and that ends up turning people away from being friends with him.

He can get too carried away in his battles and ends up doing more damage than was intended and does more damage to himself.

He can't really use his katana that well.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:08 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:56 PM

V. Original Character 3

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----♠ My Name is ♠----
----♠----Roka Karasuma

----♠ What else to call me ♠----
----♠----None

----♠My parents had ♠----
----♠----Male

----♠The age I look ♠----
----♠----19

----♠See these ♠----
----♠----A Vampire

----♠ Who I go for ♠----
----♠----No side. Neutral

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----♠ Looking for me? ♠----
----♠----He stands 6'0". He has slightly palish skin. His eyes are violet and his hair a longish red. His eyes turn red and his hair black and his fangs grow when he goes too long without blood. He wears a dark blue shirt with black jeans and black boots army styled boots. He wears other types of clothes too. He also has slight muscles.

----♠ I'm alright, hopefully ♠----
----♠----He's nice to people and will help them anyway he can. He can be pretty quiet at times.

----♠ The Past is what is, the past ♠----
----♠----Nothing special, his mother and father is a vampire. He had a pretty normal life until people found out what he was.

----♠ I don't care for fighting ♠----
----♠----A dagger, his fangs and his nails.

----♠ See this here ♠----
----♠----Nothing, but a necklace. It's nothing special.

----♠ Watch this ♠----
----♠----He can control fire since his father was part fire demon

----♠Nobody's perfect especially not me ♠----
----♠----He can be too caring at times. It gets in the way.

He can be too quiet some times.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:16 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:58 PM

VI. Original Character 4

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----☪ You do not know me.... ☪----
----☪----Nanako Tanaka

----☪ Don't ever call me this...ever. I hate it ☪----
----☪----Nana

----☪ What are you staring at? ☪----
----☪----Female

----☪ Something you'll find out on your own ☪----
----☪----19

----☪ You sure you want to know? ☪----
----☪----A Vampire

----☪ What do you think? ☪----
----☪----She is on the verge of bad or evil however you want to look at it

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----☪ Stop staring ☪----
----☪----She stands at 5'8", somewhat short for her compared to others in the school. Her eyes are red that can sometimes be mesmerizing, especially at night time. She has mid back black hair. She can sometimes wear things you think she wouldn't at her age, it can be pretty ridiculous looking on her. She is palish and can have a very compelling and convincing smile.

----☪ My personality is killer[ ☪----
----☪----She is pretty cold, she learned to be that way from her parents. She can become upset very easily, so watch out she's nasty when she's angry. She CAN be nice she just chooses not to be.

----☪ Nothing you need to know ☪----
----☪----Her parents were very cold and nasty vampires. They attacked pretty much anything that moved at night. When she turned eighteen she invited a demon to possess her. So far it's gotten her what she wanted, though sometimes it takes over and ruins things she had going well. Though overall she likes it because it gives her someone to talk to.

----☪ Don't make me hurt you ☪----
----☪----She uses her fangs and nails

----☪ Stay away ☪----
----☪----Nothing of importance, she has no use for items

----☪ I would leave me alone if I were you ☪----
----☪----She can control earth and her demon gives her extra strength and helps her out at times.

----☪ Nothing you really need to know.. ☪----
----☪----When her demo takes over she can do nothing, but watch mentally until it calms down. That can cause major destruction before that happens and there is no other way for her to be able to take control again. It all depends on when the demon decides it has taken out all of it's anger.

She can be too willing to get in on the action to hurt others. She doesn't think about what consequences are, good or bad as long as she gets to have her fun.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:20 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:59 PM

VII. Original Character 5

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----♣What my parents named me ♣----
----♣----Sean Cullan

----♣Call me this instead ♣----
----♣----No nicknames have been given to me, but call me whatever you want.

----♣-Looks- ♣----
----♣----I'm a male.

----♣My time here ♣----
----♣----20

----♣I'm not normal ♣----
----♣----Human with a touch of demon.

----♣Not so thin line ♣----
----♣----Neutral.

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----♣My eyes reflect nothing, but beauty ♣----
----♣----He has short spiky like blond hair and bright blue eyes. He has slight muscles. He is rather cute, handsome, hot, whatever it all depends on the person; how they see him. He sometimes feels he's sexy though. He is 5'9, can't believe he's shorter than a girl. He wears different things. He wears a white shirt with a white hat. Sometimes he wears things that makes him feel more hot or sexy than he already thinks he is.

----♣This is how I am ♣----
----♣---- He is a big flirt. He likes flirting with the ladies a lot. He can be serious when he needs to be. He is kind and will back off if they make themselves very clear that they want him to leave them alone; though that doesn't mean he won't be back later. He is hardly ever quiet. He secretly likes guys, but only just a little bit nothing to worry about. That may show slightly, but he will find away to play it off.

----♣Nothing special ♣----
----♣----He modeled once for something he doesn't even remember nor care about. It was just a side job to get a little extra cash. He once played a minor role in a horror movie and made a one time appearance on one tv show. He doesn't remember that either and he doesn't care he only did it for the same reasons has that one time modeling thing. It was rather boring to him, though if he was desperate for money he would probably do it again. His parents didn't care what he did so he was out of the house a lot and did basically whatever he wanted. They never told him some of the things they should have and didn't really gave him praise for the things he did good, but he turned out all right. He did finish school so at least he's got that going for him.

----♣What can I use today? ♣----
----♣----He doesn't have a particular weapon because he can create any weapon out of thin air.

----♣Irreplaceable ♣----
----♣----A type of necklace they don't make any more. He doesn't wear it, he just carries it around.
A fluffy pink towel his best girl friend gave him when they were little, he always wondered why she gave it to him.
A replica of a scary looking black building and a book of instructions. It came from the horror movie he played a minor role in; he only kept them because he thought they looked cool.

----♣Something that you can't do ♣----
----♣----He can create weapons out of thin air and can make blue balls of light shoot from his hands. He is also somewhat psychic.

----♣What do you mean I'm not perfect? ♣----
----♣----Sometimes his weapons disappear. He needs to work on getting them to stay and then he'll be all set.

He isn't a complete psychic so he can't know about everything that is going to happen, but he doesn't really care about that.

His blue balls of light that he can make isn't strong enough for certain things he needs to work on that as well.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:24 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 06:59 PM

VIII. Original Character 6

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----♣ We were named ♣----
----♣----
Kaori Nakamura

----♣ But you can call us ♣----
----♣----
Kao

----♣ Last time we checked ♣----
----♣----
We're males.

----♣ How much time ♣----
----♣----
We're 20

----♣ Isn't it obvious? ♣----
----♣----
Wolf demons

----♣ We side as ♣----
----♣----
Neutral.

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----♣ Looking good ♣----
----♣----
Kaori's hair used to be like Yukio's, but he let it grow out to be a little bit above his shoulders and dyed it a gray/purple color. He felt it better suited him and he no longer wanted to look like his brother that much. He is now more easily recognized by people as who he really is. His eyes are a golden color speckled with a little purple. He usually wears chokers around his neck. His right eyebrow is pierced as well as his tongue. His shirts are usually black and have the ripped look to them, being ripped at the sleeves and shoulders. He may sometimes rip his shirts if he can't find any already that way. He wears what seems to be a studded belt along with a thin pink one with white and black striped pants. He will wear black pants with the belts and white or red ripped looking shirts sometimes. His other favorite outfit consists of an opened white trench coat looking shirt that comes up around his neck and its length goes close to his knees. It starts to open up at his stomach. It is sleeveless and he wears black pants with this. To make up for no sleeves he wears white arm warmers that go all the way up his arm and stopping just before it goes up his shoulder which would probably make it be called a shrug. He wears two small black belt looking things that are made to be like chokers at the top of them before they stop. He usually wears Anarchic Black Rivet Skate Shoes with any of his clothes and Anarchic White Skull Skate Shoes with his favorite outfit. He stands at 5'11.

----♣ Multiple personalities ♣----
----♣----
Kaori tries to stay clear of people he doesn't want to talk to them. He is somewhat nice, but since he doesn't talk much no one can really tell. He doesn't care about what anyone says about him. He doesn't worry about much he just wants to get things over with.

----♣ Life story ♣----
----♣----
Their parents were part of the raid on Sanoko's village. They are unsure of whether or not they had achieved in getting any of the orbs nor do they care. They hate what their parents did. After their parents did what they did they moved the family to live with the humans, they paid for everything with ease so that just makes them think that they did get some orbs and just used them to pay for everything. Other than that though they had a pretty normal life. People found it odd though how it could just start snowing in the middle of summer and rain when it wasn't in the forecast and a cloud wasn't in the sky. They started leaving them alone stirring clear of them when they saw them since they were always around when those things happened. Not that Kaori really cared, but Yukio cared a good bit, but he got over it.

----♣ What can we use today? ♣----
----♣----
They both use daggers that are really made for throwing, but can be used up close. Kaori's daggers are a dull gray color representing rain.

----♣ Irreplaceable ♣----
----♣----
A necklace their mother gave them. It is a bright crystal almost like ice that glows a light blue especially in the dark. They never take them off.

----♣ Something that you can't do ♣----
----♣----
Kaori can make it rain or make it stop raining and use the rain to his advantage. He could make it snow if he wanted to, but he doesn't he only cares for the rain. He can also turn into a wolf.

----♣ Not so perfect ♣----
----♣----
They can only make it rain or snow with in a certain area and when they are trying to make it do either they have to stand still, stay in the same spot they started.

They often miss their target when throwing their daggers.

I would like for him to be drawn in his favorite outfit or any color combination of the style of clothes he usually wears.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-23-2008 at 08:45 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:00 PM

IX. Original Character 7

ℓoøk ąt Mу ƒїlэ

----♣ We were named ♣----
----♣----
Yukio Nakamura

----♣ But you can call us ♣----
----♣----
Yu, Yuki

----♣ Last time we checked ♣----
----♣----
We're males.

----♣ How much time ♣----
----♣----
We're 20

----♣ Isn't it obvious? ♣----
----♣----
Wolf demons

----♣ We side as ♣----
----♣----
Neutral.

Møяe Aβσυt Mε

----♣ Looking good ♣----
----♣----
Yukio's hair is short. The back spikes out a bit and two pieces in the front on each side that used to be as long as his bangs go an inch below his jaw stopping where his neck starts. His hair color is a burgundy/purplish color. His eyes are a golden color speckled with a little purple. He wears a short sleeved hooded blue shirt with a pink long sleeved shirt that goes up around his neck under it. He wears regular blue jeans with this outfit. He usually likes to wear hooded shirts with long sleeved shirts under them. He might wear a choker ever now and then. His lower lip is pierced on the right side as well as his tongue. His favorite outfit consists of a black sleeveless mesh shirt that has a belt looking thing at the end. It does not go all the way down where it will touch his pants. It is longer than the shirt he wears over it though. The shirt he wears over it is black sleeves hooded shirt it seems to zip up but it doesn't. The bottom and where it seems to zip is red it has drawstrings at the bottom instead of at the top. This shirt stops just below his chest leaving the mesh shirt that goes just below his navel to be seem. He wears white pants with this. He wears a different styled arm warmers/shrugs than Kaori, his is made up of warmer material like what a sweater is made of. His is black and red. He usually wears Converse All Star Pink And Black Double Upper Low-Tops with any of his clothes and Converse All Star Red And Black Double Upper Low-Tops, except the red is on the outside layer where the black is the inside layer, with his favorite outfit. He stands at 5'11.

----♣ Multiple personalities ♣----
----♣----
Yukio is kind and sweet. He is quiet by nature and will talk to you the more he knows you. He is somewhat sensitive and some of the littlest things will bother him. If someone is talking about him he retreats to being quiet and will sometimes walk out of the room or away from the person who is talking about him. Kaori thinks he's too soft and needs to learn to not worry about what people say. He is gay, but he hasn't come out yet.

----♣ Life story ♣----
----♣----
Their parents were part of the raid on Sanoko's village. They are unsure of whether or not they had achieved in getting any of the orbs nor do they care. They hate what their parents did. After their parents did what they did they moved the family to live with the humans, they paid for everything with ease so that just makes them think that they did get some orbs and just used them to pay for everything. Other than that though they had a pretty normal life. People found it odd though how it could just start snowing in the middle of summer and rain when it wasn't in the forecast and a cloud wasn't in the sky. They started leaving them alone stirring clear of them when they saw them since they were always around when those things happened. Not that Kaori really cared, but Yukio cared a good bit, but he got over it.

----♣ What can we use today? ♣----
----♣----
They both use daggers that are really made for throwing, but can be used up close. Yukio's daggers are a brilliant white color representing snow.

----♣ Irreplaceable ♣----
----♣----
A necklace their mother gave them. It is a bright crystal almost like ice that glows a light blue especially in the dark. They never take them off.

----♣ Something that you can't do ♣----
----♣----
Yukio can make it snow or make it stop snowing and use the snow to his advantage. He could make it rain if he wants to, but he doesn't and only cares for the snow. He can also turn into a wolf.

----♣ Not so perfect ♣----
----♣----
They can only make it rain or snow with in a certain area and when they are trying to make it do either they have to stand still, stay in the same spot they started.

They often miss their target when throwing their daggers.

I would like for him to be drawn in his favorite outfit or in a short sleeved hooded red shirt with a black long sleeved shirt that goes up around his neck under it and black pants. Or any other color combination in that style of clothes.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-23-2008 at 08:42 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:01 PM

X. Original Character 8

ℓoøk ąt My ƒilэ

---- I'm known as ----

-------- Suki Hytoimnou

---- Get to know me and you can call me: ღ----

-------- Give me a nickname

---- I'm obviously a: ----

-------- Female

---- How long I've been here
----

----ღ---- 18

---- This is what I am ----

-------- Human

---- I am ----

-------- Good

Mσяє Aβøut Mε

---- Look at me, see me ----

-------- She had short red hair that goes a little past her shoulders, but she cut it so it's shorter now. She has green eyes. She wears anything that shows off her figure. Tight fitting things and cut off shirts are her favorite. She is 5'6''.

---- How I am ----

-------- She is outgoing. She doesn't like staying inside all the time she needs to be doing something. She is kind to everyone she meets except people who make her mad and pick on her friends.

---- Nothing special ----

-------- She was born a human nothing that is important, she just lives a normal life. They moved around a lot so she got to see lots of places.

---- This is what I use ----

-------- A katana, but she doesn't use it.

---- Mine. Not yours. ღ----

-------- Nothing

---- Something I can do ----

-------- She can speak some Japanese, but not much.

---- Magic things I can do ----

-------- She can see and talk to spirits(ghosts) and use them to her advantage.

---- Wish I was perfect ----

-------- She can't use her powers if no spirits are around.

She can't use any weapons and can't really have an actual physical fight.

Sometimes she can be a little too outgoing.

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:47 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:06 PM

XI. Couples

Hetero Pairings

Sanoko and Maoko- Something sweet.

Sanoko and Roka- Something sweet.

Sanoko and Sean- Something sexy like while still being a little sweet.

Sanoko and Kaori- Something sexy like while still being a little sweet.

Maoko and Suki- Whatever pose

Maoko and Nanako- Whatever pose you find best

Suki and Roka- Whatever pose you find best

Suki and Sean- Something sexy like

Suki and Kaori- Whatever pose you find best

Roka and Nanako- Whatever pose you find best

Nanako and Sean- Whatever pose you find best

Nanako and Kaori- Whatever pose you find best

Shounen Ai Parings

Sean and Yukio- Something cuteish, but can be sexy like

Sean and Kaori- Something sexy like or whatever you find best

Brother

Yukio and Kaori- Something brotherly or something like that.

These are just couple suggestions if you want to do couple art. It's what I prefer if your doing pairings. I also would like some art of the brothers. You can friend couple art of whoever you want.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:11 PM

XII. Funds and Form

I have 7929 gold.

You do not have to use this form. It's really here to make it easier for me.

I WILL DO ART FOR YOU
Your name-- [screen name]
Samples-- [your art]
Prices-- [how much]
Preferred Character(s)-- [who you'd like to draw]
Other?-- [anything else]

HTML Code:
[color=darkcyan][size=2][b]I WILL DO ART FOR YOU[/b][/size][/color]
[SIZE="1"][color=darkcyan][b]Your name-[/b][/color] [screen name]
[color=darkcyan][b]Samples-[/b][/color] [your art]
[color=darkcyan][b]Prices-[/b][/color] [how much]
[color=darkcyan][b]Preferred Character(s)-[/b][/color] [who you'd like to draw]
[color=darkcyan][b]Other?-[/b][/color] [anything else][/SIZE]

Last edited by Sanoko; 09-20-2008 at 08:49 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:14 PM

XIII. Waiting List

Who I'm waiting on art from.

Where the forms will go if you decide to use them, if not then just your name.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2008, 07:19 PM

XIV. Received Art

Individual

Couple

Sanoko and Maoko by Xxx - H i m e - xxX (From Gaia, can be used as a reference, really the only reason it's here. )

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2008, 01:14 AM

I am now open. Come and chat.

Steam-Sports
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 AM

Hey, I'd like to draw one of your characters, though I haven't read through all of them yet.
I use Photoshop CS3, and a tablet, and I generally draw in an anime-type-ish style.
A few samples can be found in my DeviantArt gallery, the link to which is in my signature.

Steam-Sports
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-28-2008, 03:03 AM

I WILL DO ART FOR YOU
Your name- Steam-sports
Samples- [see signature]
Prices- Around 2K, usually, but that was on Gaia, and it was easier to get gold there, so... I'm not quite used to the monetary system of Menewsha yet, but I think I'll charge around 1K? -Ish? Let me know if you think it's reasonable. ^^;
Preferred Character(s)- Nanako and Sanoko?
Other?- I kind of want to draw these two reacting in some way. They seem like they might get along even though Nanako's almost evil and Sanoko's good.

Sorry I didn't post with this earlier, I only just saw it as I was reading through the posts.

Last edited by Steam-Sports; 10-01-2008 at 11:17 PM..

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2008, 07:32 PM

Sorry, but that's not really what I'm looking for.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2008, 02:09 AM

Still looking for art peoples.