Queen Haythia Mlerkrad
*^_^*

Old 10-19-2008, 05:10 PM

Your welcome Morwyn! I'm so glad you like her. And I'd be glad to draw Amelie for you if you'd like *nod nod*
I've got nothing better to do other than talk on Menewsha and draw peoples >3<.

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2008, 05:09 PM

Haythia: Sorry to have made you wait like this... I like your style, it's very cute, and I think it works for Julene, but I don't know that it's what I'm really looking for for Amelie, if that makes sense.

Also, as a general note to everyone... I don't really have the gold to pay for any art at the moment. I finally decided that I wanted to do some fun cosplaying with my avatar for Halloween, and all my gold is going to that at the moment. I'm halfway there, though XD

mokona418
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2008, 03:39 AM

awesome OCs ^^ i love them ^^

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2008, 03:41 AM

Oh, thanks mokona <3

Broken Baby Maker
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2008, 02:43 AM

Howdy again hun I found those pictures. They really are bad examples but they are all I could find. Those that are not colored are not finished yet and the second one is the newest. The first was colored with coloring pencils so it's really not all that great. The last was done in paint but I have a new program for coloring so if you want it colored it will look better.

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4

Broken Baby Maker
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2008, 02:52 AM

Whoopsie! How do you delete a double post?

Last edited by Broken Baby Maker; 11-07-2008 at 02:55 AM..

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2008, 03:07 AM

I really love your stuff! I am really looking for waist-up or maybe 3/4 pictures for the character that we had discussed, and I'd love it if you could color it too <3 How much would you like to be paid for it? Since you missed the Halloween event, I could even give you a whole set of the EIs and maybe even some pure gold on top of that if you wanted <3

(Oh, and you can't delete your own posts. If it's obviously an accident, they'll probably not bother you about it and might not even bother to delete it.)

Broken Baby Maker
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2008, 03:30 AM

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. ^.^ I'm not sure what they would even be worth. @.@ So it's whatever. I don't know what the Halloween even items look like so yea I'm lost there. I will go ahead and do that character at 3/4. I already have a pose in mind that would work for her personality. It might take a little longer than usual because I'm still learning everything in my new coloring program and I want it to look perdyful.

As far as clothes are you really to picky on what they look like as long as it's somewhat close to your examples. That is my favorite thing to wear and I saw you put skimpy so I could have some ideas for that. >.>

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2008, 03:35 AM

Yeah, I'm not that picky about what she's wearing. Her boyfriend picked that outfit out for her, to be honest (that actually happened in the rp) Supposedly it's supposed to give her more freedom of movement when she fights... but we all know that he has ulterior motives for giving her that XD

Broken Baby Maker
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2008, 03:41 AM

Ohh sure it gives her more freedom to move. ;D Aaaaand maybe other reasons could be involved. My 2nd example is one of my roleplay characters from a story line I attempted to make a roleplay out of. No one joined and it died. But she dresses like she does because she uses everything to her advantage to fight. If that means they are to busy looking at her boobs and it gives her a chance to kill them then so be it. I made that character a little strange she uses seduction to get her way. In a way I guess she is like a succubus.

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-07-2008, 03:44 AM

Lol, I've seen a character who acts like that before. It is an interesting strategy. This character, though, it doesn't really bother her too much to be in it, other than that she gets cold... and it wasn't a strategic move on her part at all. But, yeah, as long as it has some sort of skimpy-ness to it, it's fine with me, really.

I'll see if I can find any screenshots or whatever of the Halloween items so that you can see what they're like, at least <3

Broken Baby Maker
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2008, 03:49 AM

Yea I can see how they would get cold but my character had a floor length cloak to cover up in. I will get started on it right away by time I get finished I should have a scanner. :3

If you wish you can just post the screen shot in the Hole in the wall unless your trying to post in here so people don't think it's dead.

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 11-14-2008, 11:18 PM

Ooh! I'd love to draw Laura, but all I can do for examples of my work is to give you the link to my DeviantArt page. Lol

http://retsu666.deviantart.com

So... Take a look, and tell me what you think, ok? ^^

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 PM

Ooh... I love the picture you did of Sweeny Todd <3
What would you like to draw for her? I mean headshot, bust, 3/4...? I really don't have much gold at the moment either, but I guess I can always play games to change that XD

Retsu

Old 11-14-2008, 11:34 PM

^^ Thanks! Which one? The one with blood splatters, or the other one? All my work is done by hand, btw, I just scan it in and I used to color it in Photoshop at school, but I don't have PS here at home, so it's gonna be less smoothly colored, just so you know. Lol

And I was thinking a waist-up shot, cuz I have an idea for a pose I wanna try... ^^

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2008, 11:36 PM

Oh ok, that's fine <3 And like I said, I don't have the gold at the moment, but I can get it... how much are you expecting, by the way?
Oh, and the bloody one won't show up for some reason, so the un-bloody one, I guess XD

Retsu

Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 PM

Won't show up? Okay, that's wierd... Lol

Anyway, I'm thinking something like 450 to 500 or so... If you like it enough, then I might charge the "full" amount... Lol

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2008, 12:01 AM

lol, ok. That sounds good... I tend to tip when I like it anyways... and... well.. that's almost always to be honest XD As you can see, I'm only at about 300 at the moment, but I'll play some games or something, and when I have 500 I'll start the trade.
Thanks! <3

Retsu

Old 11-15-2008, 12:05 AM

Not a problem, Morwyn! ^^ Thank YOU for coming up with such fun characters... Lol

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2008, 09:10 PM

I'm still looking for arts <3
I know I have fewer characters to be drawn at the moment, but that doesn't mean I don't still want arts of them <3

Jesweet
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2008, 03:12 AM

Salutations, I'd like to try my hand at drawing Amelie please (:
I only have two samples sorry, changed style recent so here you go

Sample 1
Sample 2

And by the way....I can't do colour :X can't do it without a tablet which I don't have.
Don't know if that's a big issue ):

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2008, 03:21 AM

Oooh, so pretty! <3 It's no big deal that you can't do color, I can understand that, and I love lineart to <3 Your art is so lovely!

I'd be willing to give you 500 gold for a waist-up... feel free to negotiate with me, though, if you feel like that's not enough. As you can see, I don't have that much yet, but I have some Halloween items I can sell to get enough.

EDIT: Oh, I saw in another thread that you were looking for items. I know they won't cover you much, but I'd also be willing to trade an entire Halloween '08 EI set to you (worth about 600 gold total) instead of pure gold if you want.

Last edited by Morwyn; 12-01-2008 at 06:20 PM..

Jesweet
*^_^*

Old 12-01-2008, 09:49 PM

Oh thank you (:
Anything is fine as long as I can wear it in one way or another XD
I'll send/post a water marked version as soon as I'm done
then you can start trade or donate or whatever (:

By the way, can you tell me more about Amelie?
Her favourite things, what type of clothing she prefers, flowers etc.etc.

Morwyn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2008, 10:32 PM

Hm... She likes to draw and read and play the piano. She tends to wear fancy or flirty dresses, and her favorite colors are red and pink. She's quite girly, so like ribbons, lace, and ruffles would be fine, but not to the extent of being lolita, if that makes sense. She's 18 and doesn't want to be considered a little girl anymore, even though apparently her kind aren't adults until 20, and that frustrates her. I hope some of that helped... XD If not, I'll try to describe more, but since she's one of my newest characters, there's a lot I haven't decided about yet as far as she goes.

Jesweet
*^_^*

Old 12-02-2008, 01:35 AM

Alright, that's fine
I'll get on it as soon as I finish these french verbs XD
Thx for the description, I think I've got an ok idea of what to draw now (: