Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-13-2007, 09:39 PM

OLD BTD STOOF~!
8O !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croon
In a world post-World War III, humanity has been cut down to a third of its original size.
From the ashes rises the Terra Republic, a new world-dominating government.
Although smaller governed countries still exist, the Terra Republic has the ultimate control.

Their first move is to cleanse those areas heavily polluted by radiation, left from the use of atomic bombs.

However, fifty years after this movement is begun, reports begin to come in of creatures that are other than human; beings that thrive off of human blood, and leave lifeless corpses in their wake.
Scientists, madly rushing to discover the truth behind this terrifying tale, proceed to theorize that radiation poisoning has caused some humans to become exceptionally aggressive, also increasing their craving for iron and water, leading them to prey upon their fellow men.

However, as the Terra Republic proceeds to try and fail to combat these new "Superhumans," humankind turns to religion.

Seeking to take advantage of this new interest in religion, Christians, Muslims, and Jews band together in the Triumvirate, seeking to use this to promote peace, acceptance, and most importantly, understanding, amongst the people.

They give a name to these creatures: Vampires.

As more and more humans return to their religious roots, and become converted, the number of attacks begins to fall.
As the Triumvirate begins to study the creature, they realize that a strong faith or belief, no matter what religion, seems to repel these creatures.
However, even as the number of dead begins to decline, humans among the normal population begin developing new and strange abilities.
Most common among these are the ability to manipulate the elements.
It is revealed that many of those who went missing during the attacks had secretly developed similar abilities.
There is a correlation between the Vampires and the Gifted, and the Triumvirate finally discovers that for each Vampire, a Gifted child is born.

To be born Gifted becomes life in an eternal bubble, eternally protected.

For if a Vampire gets his hands on his bonded Gifted, that human is never seen again.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE COMIC
Quote:

| | |

Commishes and Freebies:
None yet!! <33

Name: Sheva Bel
Race: Human/Gifted
Gift: Babel (The ability to understand all languages, Human and otherwise.)
Hair: Black
Eyes: (l)Gold, (r)Blue
Skin: Pale
Height: 5'3'' (shortish. xD)
Special: Always wears shirts with backs, loves hairclips, loves wearing her hair in all sorts of different, crazy hairstyles.

Relationships: Best friend of Triz, attracted to her roomate/friend Fen, semi-attracted(?) to "TamTam", bondmate of Saiko

General Personality: Sheva is rather spontaneous and crazy, with a generally happy personality. She has mood swings like none other, but USUALLY doesn't hold grudges (at least, not for long.) She likes things that are fuzzy, mismatchable fashion, and teasing Fen (and later "TamTam.") Sheva begins to fall apart after Fen's disappearance. Several months after later, Saiko shows up at her front door and attacks her, and she has a mental breakdown and is taken to the compound where Thomas lives to recover. It's possible that this mental instability is a function of the terrifying childhood she had; she was adopted by her mother after escaping the government and its facilities and taking sanction in the church.
Quote:

| | |

Commishes and Freebies:
<-- A freebie from the lufferly Kairek!! >w< <333

Name: Fen Ulbrecht
Gift: Baptism (Water manipulation.)
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Light Teal
Skin: Tan
Height: 5'10'' (Tallish. p:)
Special: Always has his lip pierced with a ring, wears clothes with lots of belts, always has lots of earrings in his ears.

Relationships: friend of Triz, attracted to his roomate/friend Sheva

General Information: Fen HATES being the center of attention. Period. He gets incredibly uptight/abrupt/shy with people he doesn't know, and absolutely abhors being in pictures. However, with his close friends, he becomes so open that many don't recognize him as the same person. (DID much?) Fen likes being alone, hanging out with Sheva, and sleeping. His secret passion is collecting baseball cards from the 21st century, but no one but Sheva knows this. When Triz heads off to play a harsh prank on a person that they both hate, he accompanies her; and while waiting for her to return, disappears.
Quote:
Colored picture coming soon! (Hopefully.)

| |

Commishes and Freebies:
None yet!! <33

Name: Triz Everard
Gift: Creation (Self explanitory.)
Hair: Various colors; Currently varying locks of Blue and Pink
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5'6'' (Taller than Sheva. Medium-sized.)
Special: Always has differently colored hair.

Relationships: friends with both Fen and Sheva, bondmate of Mirage

General Information: Triz loves pranks. She especially loves ganging up on poor Fen with Sheva, but never anything serious. That's not to say that she can't be a vindictive little...well, yeah. She hates with a passion (God help you if you get on her bad side...), and is incredibly loyal to those that are friends. Triz loves dying her hair, using Sheva as her model (Triz does fashion design), and getting back at the people she dislikes. It is while Triz is out playing a trick on someone that Fen disappears, and as the days go on and he fails to reappear, she blames herself for his disappearance. When Sheva is attacked, Triz becomes the representative of the group (Perfect Pitch), and constantly visits her in the compound.
Quote:
Please do not draw this character yet! <33
(I want to get a picture up first. x'D;;;)

Pictures coming soon!

Commishes and Freebies:
None yet!! <33

Name: Thomas (TamTam) Byrne
Gift: Commandment (The gift to prophesy through written word.)
Hair: White
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'7''
Special: Thomas is an Albino.

Relationships: Brother/Bonded of Connor; in love with Sheva

General Information: Thomas is...the emo character of the series, if you will. When he was 9, his favorite brother got bitten, and he found out he was his brother's bondmate. He's spent the rest of his life under the absolute protection of the church, guarded constantly and living within a compound at the center of the christian community. He doesn't appear to like much or dislike much, except for Sheva, who can always make him blush. He's tall for his age, and somewhat awkward, and always seems about 10 years older than he is (except, again, when Sheva's around.) His favorite colors appear to be black, white, and red, and when Sheva first meets him, she accuses him of being a vampire himself.
Quote:
Colored image coming soon! (Hopefully.)

Commishes and Freebies:
None yet!! <33

Name: Saiko
Race: Vampire
Gift: ?
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Gray
Height: ?
Special: ?

Relationships: bondmate of Sheva, attracted/obsessed with Sheva

General Information: Saiko showed up on Sheva's doorstep several months after Fen's disappearance. After speaking with her for a bit, and appearing to know her, he attacks her. Sheva believes that Saiko has something to do with Fen's disappearance.
Quote:
Please do not draw this character yet! <33
(I want to get a picture up first. x'D;;;)

Pictures coming soon!

Name: Connor Byrne
Race: Vampire
Gift: ?
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1''
Special: Always wears a bracelet around his wrist that Thomas made when he was little, has swirly markings in the middle of his forehead.

Relationships: brother/bondmate of Thomas, fascinated by Sheva

General Information: Connor got bitten when he was 15 years old. After the church took in Thomas, he vanished. He reappeared 4 years later, with his own group of vampiric followers, and appears to be recruiting more members. His group is the most known group in the area. He's darkly charming, appearing incredibly kind, but with a stereotypically ruthless mind. However, he honestly adores his younger brother, and is glad that the church saved Thomas from him, although he is weakened by not having his bondmate by his side.
Quote:
Perfect Pitch is the A Capella group (a group that sings without instrumental accompaniment) that Sheva, Triz, and Fen are a part of. Fen is the Bass 1, Sheva is the Alto 2, and Triz is the Soprano 1.

Other members:

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-13-2007, 09:40 PM

Open!
o:
<33

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-19-2007, 10:58 PM

wahh~~ OwO your charas are so cute too <33

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-19-2007, 10:59 PM

o; !!!
>w<
<3333333333

*melts into a puddle of Croon-goo*
o3o

F4llen4ngel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2007, 10:57 PM

i'd love to draw sheva *o*
cute character!

hmmm.. 750-1000g for a waistup? probably more for fullbody/couples.

please PM if interested! thanks!

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 05-27-2007, 07:25 AM

WAA~
So much OCs. o.o;;

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 05-27-2007, 07:38 AM

Can I draw you a freebie? >.o;;
And then--I have to goto sleep. Night~!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2008, 07:20 PM

-REVIVES-
8'D;;;

Holy crap.
It's been, like, more than 6 months.
x'D;;;

ALRIGHT!
New OCs up for drawings~!
8'D;! <3!

-will add more as she finishes new refs-
x'D;

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-21-2008, 02:31 AM

Filled out the OC spots a little more, put up Temp banners to attract attention.
x'D

Also took out all the annoying sigs.
xox;;

Lead Bullet
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2008, 10:32 PM

I think I remember you from Varus Online.
^^

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 10:50 PM

Uwah!
I am RECOGNIZED!
8'D!

What's your username there?
x'D? <33

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-22-2008, 11:00 PM

-stalks croon.
o.o

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 03-22-2008, 11:03 PM

Val is out of a Mene-Job at the moment. :lol: Want me to draw?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 11:17 PM

...HOMG IT'S A SAYSAY.
D'8;;!
-hidesbehindVal-
T3T;;

Val:
What kinna art, an' whachu chargin'?
;O ?

-LUBS-

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-22-2008, 11:20 PM

=Sits and Stares=
O_o
lul saysay. xD god i always find that cute for no reason. x_x;

i like to stalk. yumyum.

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 03-22-2008, 11:20 PM

A saysay? o.O

I dunno. XD something like this style?
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2596/hpim0222ot2.jpg

I'm not sure on pricing though. o.o Whatever you're willing to offer.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-22-2008, 11:27 PM

Saysay:
LULZ.
-FEAR.-
D'8;;

Uwah~!
8'D!

..Stalking iz edible?
D: ?

Val:
Oooh, purty~!
x'3

Well, erm...
I have no idea what to offer.
o3o;

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-22-2008, 11:30 PM

why do you fear mee?!?! ;__x.

YES IT ISS
=D

val;
lul last name is saylor. so i guess she calls me saysay
xD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 12:00 AM

YUU
IZ FRIGHTENING STALKER
D'8;!

NOWAI.
o3o!
-eats for breakfast-
o3o

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-23-2008, 12:04 AM

-watches-
having fun?
o__o

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 03-23-2008, 12:12 AM

well make up your mind on something. xD

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-23-2008, 11:59 PM

Added Noir and Blanc~!
>w< <33

Hopefully, Noir's sketch will be up by tomorrow.
x'D;;

Saysay:
...Mebbe?
>A>
<A<

Val:
I'unoooo~!
x'D;;;
-is turribly indecisive-
Dx;!

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...

Old 03-24-2008, 12:16 AM

Alright alright. xP How about I do a waist up of one of your characters for 800 gold?

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-24-2008, 12:31 AM

>w<;;
That's a large sum!
x'D

I'm really only looking for art in the lower ranges right now, so I'ma hafta pass.
x'D;;

But, goodluck!
<3!

Eesu
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Eesu

Old 03-24-2008, 12:32 AM

*luffs on Croon&* =w=