Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2008, 07:06 PM

That's right, it's time for another art request from yours truly :3. It's been some time since I commissioned people for art here, so I thought it's time to finally change it :3

Disclaimer: My funds are getting a bit low, guys, so don't be sad if I won't pick you - I just need to be a bit more picky that I usually am :3....

What I'm looking for:
*Art stylised for fashion magazine covers/pictures, featuring either lingerie, long ball gowns, either really long or really short eveningwear, or bridal attire
*Dance scenes
*Chibi. Those are always in xD
*Watercolor
*Marker
*CG
*If you have something different to offer, post away :3

What I'm offering:
*2 Valentine 07 pins
*2 Valentine 07 belts
*4 Oriental fans
*3 Pudaos of time
*2 Bee slippers
*2 Panda slippers
*7 Law scepters
*8 Chaos scepters
*3 Tigras
*3 Leons
*2 Masks of Phoenix
*2 Masks of Atlantis
*3 Yumeh ears & tail
*8 Winter's flight
*2 Sporks
*2 Channah's panties
*2 Big Bangs
*Pure gold, ofcourse :D
*And some other stuff xD

Offers:
*Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda - ?
*Luna_syphus - Tigra
*xuvrette - ?
Too much chaos, people, please post which items you want D: xD

Last edited by Yumehayla; 06-20-2008 at 09:37 AM..

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2008, 07:07 PM

The character:

Kamila/Kamil/Camelion, guardian of the constellation Cameleon. The girl is a natural shapeshifter, and a really good one. She can become anything she wants in seconds. She had that power since she was born, which brings one big downside - she has no idea who she is, how she looks, or even what is her real gender. Her persona - the look she takes most often when she's actind as herself, is tall and slender, with long, wheat-blonde hair, and citrus-green eyes. Even though I usually write about Kamila as 'she', the Cameleon has no real gender preference - he/she feels equally good being either male or female.
When she was young, she usually showed up as a boy in a ragged shirt - back then she didn't feel much need for good looks. She was accidentally saved by the evil king of the sky nations, Tolado (whose biggest hobby is sending people to cut their heads off xp), which was instantly used by the king's advisers as 'good publicity', thus resulting with the child living in the palace, and showing himself with the king from time to time. It's then when she got her real name - she was never named, and the king, not giving much thought, named the child from the first thing he saw then - a white camelia flower, leaving the child with the name Camelion, and huge attachment to these flowers. From that day, when she wasn't disguising herself, she was always carrying a white camelia flower in her hair on the left side. Another result was her love for the king, which ended with Kamila sacrificing her life to save him. Even when she was dying, she didn't know who she really was, how she really looked... Her last thoughts came to that one only attachment to the 'normal' world, the moment when she got her name. So when Camelion died, her body was changed to a single white camelia flower.

Kamila with the rebels
When Camelion heard about the rebellion against the king, she approached the rebels and joined their forces. Her personality then wasn't altered that much - she posed as the seductive girl with a liking for teasing others, the always loud, happy and cheerful girl. She was dancing instead of walking, and singing instead of talking most of the time. Also, she very ofthen was doing things on a whim, just because 'she felt like doing it'.
Main colors of her clothes were citrus green, silver and white.

Kamila with the royalists.
Much less seductive, much more random. She wasn't hiding her love for the king, so there was no need for getting closer to others for her, though she didn't say 'no' when someone approached her... She was quieter and calmer then, but she quickly eliminated everything that she thought might've bring a threat to the king.
Main colors for her clothes were black, red, and a bit of white.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
*MOST IMPORTANT: Her hair is NOT yellow. If you'll color her hair too yellow, I'll ask you to edit that. It should be a pale wheat-yellowish color, best with a slightly reddish shading, very similar to mene's light blonde hair palette. Best sample for it is the second sample on the top. The rebel/royalist chibis also are pretty good color-wise. I can understand pictures with Kamila's hair being black or red or purple or something, or even rainbow if you think it'll result with a great picture, but yellow, while being too different, is also too similar to her original hair color, resulting with the feeling of 'wrong' ^^;
*Unless you're drawing Kamila before meeting the king, which I doubt you'll be doing, the flower in her hair needs to be visible :3
*Her costumes are usually skimpy/seductive, with lots of heart-shaped cutouts/patterns/accesories/etc. The exeption would be pictures for the fashion magazine category - while skimpy/seductive is still more than welcome, the hearts aren't nesesary. Here are some sample images for the fashion magazine style: link link link link link link link link link link link

Last edited by Yumehayla; 06-16-2008 at 08:24 PM..

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2008, 08:25 PM

Okay, all info ready :D Anybody willing to draw the girl :D?

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-16-2008, 09:38 PM

Might as well take a crack at it. Even if I'm rejected, she's such a terribly pretty OC, would you hate me terribly if I scribbled you a head shot for fun? D: For free, I mean. XD I love art for the sake of it and the aesthetics, not for the price. <3 I love love action poses, but I don't have my samples on this pc. =x=''''

Samples, anyway. <33

First off: Quick and dirty, easy enough flat colour, t'is fairly popular and takes me little to no time whatsoever.

Secondly we have CG. I'm new to this so each sample looks a bit more out of date than the last cause my style is improving. XD I can provide you with WIPs too... These are time consuming but fun.

Thirdly we have my chibi style. If you're interested I can provide more samples but they'll all be in sketched form; this is a work in progress as I haven't decided if I'll cel shade or or fully colour, I can provide either style in sample form upon completion, should you prove interested.

This would be my more serious CG, leaning more towards the realistic, surprisingly less time consuming on the whole, but I don't like to offer it without a bribe. xD;

And last but not least, a HEAVILY WORK IN PROGRESS, realism CG> These are for real life commission or bribes. XD

Edit: Ah, and my personal favourite style, collab. xD;; These would be for bribe only and only if Murchu Volpe was also interested. <33

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 06-16-2008 at 09:40 PM..

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-16-2008, 10:22 PM

yay :D! I'd definetely want a piece from you, sweetie :3! whichever you're comfortable with, go ahead :D! *luffs*

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 06-16-2008, 10:45 PM

*peers in* Watercolor // CG from me?

Watercolor ala:

CG such as:

Ne? ^^; I don't know what you'd want, dancing poses could be fun for me. *shrugs* If you're interested, lemme know. <3

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 12:49 AM

interested :D! What would be your price suggestions for each of those :3?

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-17-2008, 01:13 AM

*might as well try*

My digital art. (not the best, I know)
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...edavicorel.gif
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...eFlowerAvi.gif
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...kArt-Corel.gif

*note, the bottom one is an older one that I did long ago, though I can still do that style.

Traditional:
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...-M-P/Vince.jpg

*note: I will be getting better traditional samples for you later tonight when my scanner is finished being dumb.

EDIT: I can also do semi realism. I am not the best, but it looks a lot better than my anime traditional sample.

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 06-17-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla View Post
interested :D! What would be your price suggestions for each of those :3?
Depending on what you'd give for them, we can work things out (i.e., multiple pictures, or detailed backgrounds, etc.) ^^

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 01:57 AM

@Clamp-> Sorry sweetie, but I'm afraid it isn't what I'm looking for^^;
@Navi->And what would you want to get xD? Though one thing, the vday stuff are my almost last spare ones, so the offer for any of them must be really amazingly amazing xDDD

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 06-17-2008, 02:01 AM

The pin is really tempting, but I don't think I have time to do an amazing offer for it. ^^;
EDIT: Might as well ask - what would you want for it?

Last edited by Navi; 06-17-2008 at 04:35 AM..

Luna_syphus
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_syphus

Old 06-17-2008, 03:31 AM

ill give this a go to ^^ check out my devart, and my art shop also has some samples

www.kalima-astarte.deviantart.com (if your interested in chibi's there are some sketched samples in my shop)

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 06-17-2008, 04:20 AM

o-o Ohmigawd, Yume is on the loose again.

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-17-2008, 04:39 AM

Yume: It's ok. ^^
I wasn't expecting a yes anyway.

Good luck getting what you are looking for, I am sure you will have no troubles.

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 06-17-2008, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumehayla View Post
yay :D! I'd definetely want a piece from you, sweetie :3! whichever you're comfortable with, go ahead :D! *luffs*
Eep, I forgot to check back soon! @___@ So sorry. <333

Haha, that reply made me smile. ^_^ I've been feeling pretty down on my art lately, so that cheered me right up. O:

I showed my boyfriend your beautiful OC and he wants to draw her too. *_* So if it's alright we want to offer a collab slot to you? :3 There's one sample up there already, and a new one here. ;D

ooh, and Navi art, lucky girl. ;D *sees one of her commissions in the samples there* XD

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 11:59 AM

@Navi-> Homigosh, girl, you know I'm bad at making offers xDDDD
well, since it's you...what would you draw for either a fan, a pudao, or any of the slippers xD?

@Luna-> what items/how much gold are you after :3?

@Dys-> Yes, yes in fact, I am >D

@Ceri-> *hugs* yay, people like my Kama :D and I'm definetely interested, thank him from me :D!

~Newest picture~

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 06-17-2008, 12:45 PM

Hehe, so am I. XD Well lessee, I've got a lot of art piling up but I do love the pudao. Would a waist-up cg be good for it? (here's my latest WIP, I'd do it this more... realistic style?)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-17-2008, 12:47 PM

Gosh, really... YUmeme is on loose again! O__O
and you call Vday 07 items... funds getting LOW?!

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 08:41 PM

@Navi-> we got a deal :D!

@Xuv-> yup, since I used up almost all of my spare ones D:

Luna_syphus
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2008, 09:05 PM

im not sure whats the offer lol i see alot of items id love to ahve xD and it would take me awhile to finish the pic because id want to give you the pics possible but even though u dint expect them to be in your offer i really want
Oriental fan- this one the second most
Pudao of time - want this one the most xD
Winter's flight- this one the third most
and tigre- this one the 4th xD

(i like the valentines items to but i dont think im good enough to get them0 just make an offer because i usually work for less that 1k on her but i can offe ryou a good number of quality pics, and i can do them traditional or digital (tho traditional would be faster)
if you offer any of the items i really want ill give you a good line of pictures xd

Last edited by Luna_syphus; 06-17-2008 at 09:07 PM..

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 09:41 PM

either winter's flight or tigra is ok with me^^~

Luna_syphus
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-17-2008, 09:53 PM

hmmm i guess id take tigre (i wonder if i couldnt talk you into selling a pudao to me when i have the money) XD what did you want exactly?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM

Am I good enough for Vday item?
NO.
*sad*

Actually, I want to ask... what do you mean bu your 1st... erm.. wanting, about the art of fashion magazine covers... and such?

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-17-2008, 10:38 PM

@Luna-> the character from the second post xD

@Xuv->a picture of the character stylised to look like a photo for a fashion magazine - which should include at least minimum background that's not abstract - a wallor stairs is fine, but something like a sofa works good too xD.

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 06-17-2008, 10:47 PM

Woo. Alright, any pose/outfit/etc you'd like?