M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-24-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I wish I could afford Hulu Plus The only reason I have access to Netflix is I share my brother's account.
Hulu... is only great for certain shows. Netflix actually has a lot more than they do. That and there's no commercials on Netflix. Hulu, although they promise there'll be a reduced amount of commercials to watch, there's still at least 4-5 commercials you have to get through while watching something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Ooh yeah! That's what made it feel kind of more weird too I guess? The animation/graphics.
Oh gosh.. I never got that far! I think I watched.... maybe... 5 episodes?
Weird and somehow unsurprising they made out though.

She must! And yesss, I like that Regina is teaching her too. And she finally got with/stopped avoiding Robin Hood.
I agree with the whole kissing thing. But I guess it's only a power that would work if someone truly loved her so Hook was the only choice. Even though Emma isn't into him, the Wicked Witch did also say that he would have to kiss her or else she would start hurting people. So, I don't think she did it out of some kind of spite for their non-existant love, just as another means of dealing with Emma. So I can understand that angle. P:

Ooh time travel attempts happened in Wonderland? They haven't mentioned it so far, I think, I mean them specifically, but they are confronting the time travel stuff.

Hahaha! I know! So glad Regina stopped being stubborn about that!

---
Whaaa, why was he the only one that ate?

Macaroni is good, you know dat. ;D
I suppose I don't feel comfortable with Iggy Pop being the blue Caterpillar. He's just so ew IRL. xDD But it was interesting that they made him like a Bounty Hunter leader?

Ohhh ouch
Well, if it helps, I still don't understand who she really is. I mean, Anastasia before she was the Red Queen was a popper. But was she Anastasia from the Russian Folklore? They never made any suggestion towards that but usually they use all the fairytale people in the show. So, idk *shruggles*

Mhmm! She's getting some smoochy action xDDD Ah, I forgot that part. I suppose it is a means to an end either way. So, you're correct. But then I wonder if he's going to spill the beans then. He's been acting abnormally grouchy, so, who knows!

Yesss! Jafar, throughout the whole story was searching for a way to alter the fabric of time/space in order to change the worlds design to how he wanted it to be. The main reason that fuels his ambition is because of his father, the sultan of Agrabah, denied his existence and when he accidentally called the Sultan "Father," the Sultan came into his room afterwards, telling him to clean his face and he came up behind him and drowned him to death. So, he wanted his father to feel the same betrayal and pain he gave to him after reviving in a trash heap outside of Agrabah's Castle.

But Jafar didn't have any magical properties. He wandered across Amara (the mother of the Genies), who was a witch and taught him how to use Magic. They somehow end up becoming lovers? And then Jafar turns on her, cursing her to turn into his symbolic cobra staff.

Similarly, before Cora left Wonderland she also taught Anastasia how to use Magic too. So, even though Wonderland is magical in itself, neither of the two villainous power houses had magic in the beginning. :p

The altering time/space thing doesn't happen until the very end of the series when Jafar finally convinced Amara (the only living witch left since Jafar decided to kill the Red Queen) to help him gain the power in order to do that or else watch her sons die (her sons were cursed to be genies after Cyrus stole water from that... er, creatures well). He didn't use that blackmail earlier on because he didn't realize the connection between them until she decided to protect Cyrus from Jafars attack and transform back into a human.

The Jabberwocky also doesn't come into play until the very end. It turns out that the Jabberwocky is actually a female and she has this nightmare mind controlling powers and whatnots. I really didn't think too much of her character, though. It was kinda lack luster like the Bandersnatch.
-------------------------
Everyone had already eaten that was there before us. They didn't want to wait any longer. It's not our fault, though. It's about an hour drive away. I don't understand why they like it out near the mucky lake, it's ridiculous. And I didn't feel hungry until we returned home. There wasn't much food left, anyway.

But yes, macaroni is goooood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I ate the ears off the first one. So good. *D*
lol Cookies n Cream FTW!

---------- Post added 04-24-2014 at 02:07 PM ----------

But did you really make that bread Iku?! It looks SO GOOD D:

Last edited by M i r o; 04-24-2014 at 04:06 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-25-2014, 11:54 PM

Miro I heard Hulu Plus has more Classic Who then Netflix.