plip_gurl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2011, 07:30 AM

What was the randomest thing that happend to you today? Was it funny, scary, embarrasing, or just plain stupid? If nothing random happened today then what was the most random thing said today and who said it? (Does not have to be just you who said it)

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 03-10-2011, 09:53 AM

I got to the station early and it turns out there's now a DJ pm before me. But he wasn't playing music. No, this guy is one of those political guys, and he's playing this speech by Michael Moore with the volume cranked to 11 like everyone has GOT to hear this.

Now, when i bother with politics I'm a lefty too, but frankly I prefer not to bother with politics. I have the attention span of a gnat, and I can't usually tell one side from the other when they talk. It all just sounds like a lot of hot air.

F i n a l l y at like, 2 minutes to my show's start he gets out of my way, which is equally annoying because you're supposed to start wrapping up sooner so the next person can set their stuff up. I'm getting my CDs and things the way I want them, and he's -still- there. "You like Michael Moore, eh?' he says, grinning at me like there's no way I can say no.

"No." I said, that crap bores me to tears. Besides, it's just talking. No one is doing anything."

"But," he's still trying to win me over to this dullass stuff he's played and he's wasting my setup time blathering, "this is just the beginning."

"No," I told him, "what they did in Libya, and Egypt, those are beginnings. I don't care about talkers. Now anarchy, that's fun."

peurky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2011, 02:11 PM

My friend had made 900 in ski..!!!

coconutberry
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2011, 08:25 PM

While I was at lunch, a siren went off that sounded like one on an ambulance, or maybe a fire truck. The entire cafeteria fell silent, and then someone let out a high pitched scream and everything went back to normal.

We were never given an explanation for that siren, either. D:

plip_gurl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explodey View Post
I got to the station early and it turns out there's now a DJ pm before me. But he wasn't playing music. No, this guy is one of those political guys, and he's playing this speech by Michael Moore with the volume cranked to 11 like everyone has GOT to hear this.

Now, when i bother with politics I'm a lefty too, but frankly I prefer not to bother with politics. I have the attention span of a gnat, and I can't usually tell one side from the other when they talk. It all just sounds like a lot of hot air.

F i n a l l y at like, 2 minutes to my show's start he gets out of my way, which is equally annoying because you're supposed to start wrapping up sooner so the next person can set their stuff up. I'm getting my CDs and things the way I want them, and he's -still- there. "You like Michael Moore, eh?' he says, grinning at me like there's no way I can say no.

"No." I said, that crap bores me to tears. Besides, it's just talking. No one is doing anything."

"But," he's still trying to win me over to this dullass stuff he's played and he's wasting my setup time blathering, "this is just the beginning."

"No," I told him, "what they did in Libya, and Egypt, those are beginnings. I don't care about talkers. Now anarchy, that's fun."
YEAH ANARCHY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! LOL X}

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peurky View Post
My friend had made 900 in ski..!!!
Inpressive! :D

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutberry View Post
While I was at lunch, a siren went off that sounded like one on an ambulance, or maybe a fire truck. The entire cafeteria fell silent, and then someone let out a high pitched scream and everything went back to normal.

We were never given an explanation for that siren, either. D:
Wow that IS random! Well the scream I mean, but hearing sirens is pretty sad. I always feel bad when I see emergency vehicles. It makes me so glad that I am hearing that siren and not the cause of it being sounded. :]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 03-10-2011, 11:45 PM

Some weirdos were trying to scare people by wearing penguin costumes and jumping down the stairs. It was kind of random...

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-11-2011, 01:59 AM

I guess it would have to have been this lady running over a sign at work then dragging it through the drive thru. She then asked if something was wrong with her car because it sounded funny. My store manager had to go out and pull the sign out from under her car.

Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 03-11-2011, 02:07 AM

I was going through the drive thru at mcdonald's with a friend to get milkshakes and when we turned the corner to the first window this tiny little old lady just freakin' pops out of the window. Like literally jumps out of the window and asks for our money. Then she climbs back in.

Gnomes be throwin' me off lately.

Mika Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2011, 02:09 AM

Well, this isn't that random, but it's definitely the most interesting thing that happened to me today:

I'm on the English Academic Team at my school, and we were supposed to all be meeting today. We did somewhat, but all the other members had to leave early, so it was just me and my teacher. One of the other girls and I had asked him to look up a poem for us once again, because the copy we had ended kind of abruptly and we though there might be more to it.

Well, there was, but he didn't get it printed until everyone else was leaving, so I was the only one to stay and read through it. From the first time I read the small portion I had before, I had found the poem really intriguing and already wanted to read more by the poet sometime. Well, after reading the entire poem, I can honestly say that it's probably my favorite poem out of any that I've read in my life. The title is "A Sincere Man Am I" by Jose Marti, by the way, if anyone cares. I don't really know how to explain it, but to me, he manages to convey everything within that poem that I've wanted to express in my own but have never been able to. For the rest of the meeting, my teacher and I just read through it and discussed the meaning behind each verse. I've been having a bad week up until now, but finding that poem managed to completely change my mood.

And wow, I rambled on a lot this time; I'm sorry. xD

rawcookiedough
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-11-2011, 02:16 AM

It's more of a dumb thing than a random thing.
I got up this morning and got ready for school, just like any other day. My pants actually had deep pockets so I just shoved my buss pass in it (I take the city bus to school). So I went down to the bus stop and waited about five minutes. It wasn't long. I went to get my pass out to swipe it in that annoying beeping reader thing but it wasn't in my pocket. It wasn't common for me to put it in my pocket so I thought I may have just forgotten to take it out. So I was standing there on the bus, digging through my bag and my binder. No pass. I had to get off and wait eighteen plus minutes for the next one. Turns out it fell out of my pocket when I was walking to the bus. I found it after about ten seconds of looking for it. Now, whenever waiting for the bus, I'm going to hold my pass or have it in sight. I was so friggin' embarrasses it wasn't funny. And, I just barely made it for my transfer. If I didn't I would have had to wait another forty minutes. Dx
The rest of my day was pretty good though, so yeah. I just look back on this as a learning experience. Only zippered pockets are good and bus drivers who get to your stop a few minutes before their set time deserve cookies and other things made of awesome and rainbows. Seriously. I love my bus drivers.

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2011, 02:19 AM

I think the most random thing said today was when I was asking one of the servers to pass me a fork. All I said was "Jan, fork me!". You can kinda guess how that sounds when the person is only half listening. xD

wasabiisweird
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to wasabiisweird Send a message via Yahoo to wasabiisweird

Old 03-11-2011, 02:32 AM

A girl asked me since I'm a Lesbian, what sexual activity I've had with other girls, and guys, before I turned Lesbian.

plip_gurl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2011, 06:15 AM

@ Quarter: Wow that IS random! XD

@ Mystic: LOL what a retard!

@ Toohsie Oh My God if that happend to me I would have hit the gas and drove away in fright!

@ North:I read that poem like three nights ago! :]

@ Cookiedough: I fu*king HATE it when stuff falls out of my pocket! Sadly I usually drop really REALLY important stuff like my money or my phone. Luckly I catch it a few seconds later so I am never less then a few feet away from my stuff :}

@ Draciolus: HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is HILARIOUS! I am soooooooo gunna try that next time I need a fork XD

@ Scene: Wow LOL XP

watercrystal1000
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-13-2011, 07:34 PM

Okay some guy just walked up and gave me 100 dollars i do not know why it was so freaken random but i was happy on that day!

plip_gurl
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-14-2011, 05:51 AM

@ Water: HOLY CRAP! That is soooooooooooooooo random but like the best type of random out there! :D

unseenchii
Straw Hat Crew

Old 03-29-2011, 04:20 AM

Out of the blue, (after a long break) I just remembered this site and that I have an account here. So here I am joining the discussion again.

Zombierella
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2011, 07:38 AM

I was driving back from the county line gas station to go home going about 60 mph (speed limit 55 mph). This elder man decided to slowly pull out of an Exxon gas station and I had to slam on my breaks in order to not hit him. :/

Samphire
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2011, 09:47 AM

I'll go with yesterday, seeming as though I only just woke up today. I was in my seminar, and I had a drink. I'd been drinking it quite fine, until I felt a sneeze coming on. I waited for a bit, but it seemed like it wasn't going to come out. So I decided to take another sip of my drink, so I sneezed as I swallowed in and start coughing and spluttering, so everyone stopped and looked at me. The teacher even asked if I needed medical assistance. XD

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 03-29-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NorthEastFire- View Post
Well, this isn't that random, but it's definitely the most interesting thing that happened to me today:

I'm on the English Academic Team at my school, and we were supposed to all be meeting today. We did somewhat, but all the other members had to leave early, so it was just me and my teacher. One of the other girls and I had asked him to look up a poem for us once again, because the copy we had ended kind of abruptly and we though there might be more to it.

Well, there was, but he didn't get it printed until everyone else was leaving, so I was the only one to stay and read through it. From the first time I read the small portion I had before, I had found the poem really intriguing and already wanted to read more by the poet sometime. Well, after reading the entire poem, I can honestly say that it's probably my favorite poem out of any that I've read in my life. The title is "A Sincere Man Am I" by Jose Marti, by the way, if anyone cares. I don't really know how to explain it, but to me, he manages to convey everything within that poem that I've wanted to express in my own but have never been able to. For the rest of the meeting, my teacher and I just read through it and discussed the meaning behind each verse. I've been having a bad week up until now, but finding that poem managed to completely change my mood.

And wow, I rambled on a lot this time; I'm sorry. xD
They have an English Academic Team where you are? Man, I would have LOVED that as a high schooler! I'm looking up the poem now.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawcookiedough View Post

It's more of a dumb thing than a random thing.
I got up this morning and got ready for school, just like any other day. My pants actually had deep pockets so I just shoved my buss pass in it (I take the city bus to school). So I went down to the bus stop and waited about five minutes. It wasn't long. I went to get my pass out to swipe it in that annoying beeping reader thing but it wasn't in my pocket. It wasn't common for me to put it in my pocket so I thought I may have just forgotten to take it out. So I was standing there on the bus, digging through my bag and my binder. No pass. I had to get off and wait eighteen plus minutes for the next one. Turns out it fell out of my pocket when I was walking to the bus. I found it after about ten seconds of looking for it. Now, whenever waiting for the bus, I'm going to hold my pass or have it in sight. I was so friggin' embarrasses it wasn't funny. And, I just barely made it for my transfer. If I didn't I would have had to wait another forty minutes. Dx
The rest of my day was pretty good though, so yeah. I just look back on this as a learning experience. Only zippered pockets are good and bus drivers who get to your stop a few minutes before their set time deserve cookies and other things made of awesome and rainbows. Seriously. I love my bus drivers.
rawcookiedough: That sounds like an Orca card! Are you from Seattle?