Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 10:47 PM

A brief smile flashed over Gage's face. "I'm glad you did come back. You didn't leave because you thought me and Maurice were...did you?" he asked. He didn't want this to be his fault. He didn't want their time apart to be anyone's fault because that would mean it could have been avoided. He sighed and switched to easier conversation. "Maria is great. Growing up too fast and yet totally oblivious to the pains of the world. How about your sisters?"

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 01:40 PM

"I can't honestly remember, but I knew in order to be better for you, I had to leave. Things would have just stayed in a pattern if I stayed and..." he kept quiet that he had thought that way when he left "I saw you two...together in the cafe...almost in the same spot we sat Gage" what else was he supposed to think at that time. "I am glad she is oblivious to the world, my sisters are the same I found out, but they matured so much even though they're just kids"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 06:49 PM

"I didn't even know you were in the cafe. I might have said something if I know. At the time though, I was scared to make my parents mad at me. I thought that it would be better if we separated, but in the end I couldn't get over you at all. I guess it was the same for you, even after seeing me with another guy." He sighed. Gage wanted to out all of that behind them, but it also amazed him how strong their connection was even after being apart for so long. "People are strong don't you think?" he asked, both in reference to their sisters' growing up and to their own relationship.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 07:03 PM

"Yes, I saw you there with him, and I was there with my uncle. I can't say I was happy about the site, though my uncle made me finish my meal before we left, and I found out why. I've done alot since you've been away from me and I can say I hate it, but it helped out alot" though now he had other things to worry about. Davir took off a necklace pendant sort of locket that could only be open one way and slipped it over Gage's head around his neck. "Keep this where ever you go, only you can take it off, and if anyone tries to harm you at all. It will act in defense and protect you when I can't be there all the time"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-07-2014, 09:24 PM

Gage jumped as something was slipped around his neck. He lifted his fingers to feel it and found the thing to be a necklace. Nothing too heavy, but the pendant had a large feel to it and a seam along the sides--perhaps a locket. "Thanks..." he said nervously. "I don't need protection, but the gesture is...nice." He couldn't even pretend to be indignant about being protected. He used to hate it, but now he treasured the fact that someone cared about him enough to do worry over him for a reason besides duty. He lifted his hand until he brushed Davir's cheek. He leaned in and pressed a small kiss to the spot.

Immy

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 02:12 AM

Davir smiled placing his own hand over Gage's "You know, you're the only one who can make me blush like this. Just keep wearing it, it will also make me feel better, a bit of magic resides in it. So as long as my love still holds for you, it will never fade even if I am far away" or even if he passed on, but he wasn't going to tell Gage that. Not like he was going to pass away or nothing, he just knew how strong his magic was if he kept up his practice. "Will you come with me some place?" he asked him gently.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-26-2014, 05:59 AM

Gage blushed himself, knowing that he made Davir blush. "Alright, I'll always wear it," he whispered. He still felt in awe of the love they had, the sort of thing that had already gone through a lot, but he could feel it in his heart that the feelings they had only strengthened through it all. He reached for Davir's hand and twined their fingers together when he found them. "Go...where?" He stayed a bit cautious though not much. "...my parents might worry if I keep staying out like this."

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-29-2014, 01:31 PM

Kat Dakuu: I think my idea still stands in for this, but I am hoping to not play a power person, it is not intended really.

----------------

"Well if you want don't want to, we can always try another night, but you might have to figure out a way to get out again. I can't see that a problem, but I doubt you would want your friend to cover for us" thinking how much of trouble that would lead to for everyone. "Besides it would be nice if one of your, uh cousins I think could stop following me around half the time." Davir said hearing someone in the background walk up to them and looked over "So who is the red head?" asking Gage he saw a girl about fourteen with shoulder length red hair and green eyes. Though it was obvious she was a shifter, shift into what that was a mystery to him still. "Ah so you caught me" she chuckled a little walking over to them to reveal herself more in the light. "You're the wolf-pup that keeps following me, aren't you?" her name was Zoey, she was a sweet girl with a wild spirit, and rebelling was her sort of thing.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-31-2014, 11:39 PM

(what idea?)

Gage nodded. If Davir wanted to show him something, just as well be now rather than trying to find another time for it. He spun at the sound of someone approaching. He would have noticed sooner, but she moved with the sort of grace and silent foot that only animal-kind had. And even if she hadn't, Davir distracted Gage too much. "Cousin? I don't have a..." Or did he have a red-headed cousin. "Strange. I don't know you. What's going on?" he asked, feeling a bit off-put by someone showing up out of the blue.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-29-2014, 02:11 PM

(oh my goddess, I didn't know it's been two months since my last post. I'm sorry I hope you'll forgive me. I will find a way to make this up to you)

Davir quirked an eye brow waiting for the girl to answer "I'm Zoey, I lived in another country for some time growing up there, and my parents sent me down here to meet your parents which I think I will go do so. I'm supposed to be a cousin of yours, but I have too many to take note of anymore." talking to Gage more than Davir "I kind of have a habit of following people when I think they're interesting. I think I'll go now, nice to meet you too" and she disappeared which was cool, strange, and a bit weird at the same time. Davir sighed "Sometimes I wonder if things wouldn't be as strange as they are now if we hadn't met" shaking his head "But I loved the fact that I got to meet you. Defiantly makes my life a hell of lot more interesting" Davir standing where they had been originally said "Come on, I think it's time to take a visit" Davir kept one hand in Gage' and the other around the boy' waist as magic lifted them up. Davir had teleported them to the same spot that they were at the last time when they switched sight for the first time. "Now if you're really ready to see where we are. Hold on and give me a moment"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-15-2014, 08:53 PM

(It's okay. I forgive you. Immy:)

Gage had no idea what to make of this Zoey person. Was she really a cousin? Following and meeting so randomly and then disappearing again...he couldn't help but feel suspicious at the timing. Too many things happened to his life in the last few months and maybe he changed, became less likely to trust a stranger. Ah, who was he kidding? He had trouble trusting strangers since he started first grade because who could trust something they couldn't see? Kids had a way of being mean without knowing how much so.

"I think strange would find us either way," he said with a sigh. Gage felt a sense is displacement and clung tighter to Davir's hand. He kept his panic at not knowing where he was down because he trusted the other boy. "Wait, see? You don't mean-?!" Davir said they would never do that again. Everything went terrible wrong last time after all.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 11-10-2014 at 05:55 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-11-2014, 04:36 PM

"We know what will happen, we know the outcome of each other's hearts, and how we feel about each other. I'm not afraid of anything anymore as long as I don't lose you" Davir stated as he focused on giving sight to Gage, but this time Davir was able to keep his own as well. Looking at Gage to watch his reaction, he thought how beautiful the boy's eyes became lighting up with the light of the night. "This is where we last parted because of a stupid mistake I made. I am sorry for that and I will never let that happen again."

(Your old picture for Gage doesn't work, so I don't remember his eye color)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 06:43 PM

(the pic didn't have an eye color anyway, but it's light brown)

Gage sighed at Davir's words, feeling comforted by them. "I feel the same," he said even though he did still feel afraid. Only a little though. Gage smelled the magic in the air before he felt it. Slowly, he blinked his eyes open. As before, the absolute brilliance of sight stunned him. He squinted through one eye and kept the other wide as if he couldn't decide between absorbing everything with gusto or hiding from it. He turned his eyes back to Davir. "You're really never going to leave again?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-03-2015, 12:25 PM

This roleplay is done. Sadly.