Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-29-2015, 07:57 AM

the man smiles and gives a dastardly stare, overacting and posing with each sentence. "Why dear, you simply need to look inside your heart. Do you not recall? i referred to you by name just before we escaped. Look inside yourself, feel my name."
dramatically drawing his sword "I am the spell blade prodigy, the dauntless challanger, the most honorable duelist in all of tetaken! my name is~?" jazz hands as he waits for her answer, an incredibly smug look on his face.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2015, 08:20 AM

Zeelith watched as the man overreacted to every word and sentence he spoke. Shaking her head and putting it in her hands she groaned. "Men are more stupid then I first expected." Looking up to see him doing little jazz hands, she frowned. "Little imp. That's your name." she responded bluntly and stood. Thank god Sita had arrived. She brought with her a change of clothes for each of them and a bag to put their old clothes in until they could get a room at the inn. Moving swiftly the elven maiden snatched up her clothes and began to dawn the corset dress. It was a simple brown but the matieral was so heavy and awkward she seriously wondered why on earth females wore this in this kingdom. Shaking her head she sighed as she adjusted the sleeves a bit before looking to her panther friend.

The cat's war paint had washed away in the river, so she could now pass for a pet. Sighing, Zeelith happily petted and scratched Sita as Kanza got ready. Yes she knew his name through whatever their bond was, but she wasn't going to use it. Not when he was acting like such a silly child. Standing when he finished she then nodded to Sita and held out her arms. Magic flowed from the panther and slowly Zeelith's skin turned from black to the color of normal flesh, and her hair turned blonde. Blinking as her golden orbs shifted to a blue she grunted and stretched. "Alight now they won't suspect me on the spot. Come along imp." she said and walked along side Sita as the entered the village. The panther led the way and when they got further into the town Zeelith noticed the women stayed close to their men, or hung on them. Taking this into account she grabbed Kanza's arm smoothly and kept walking.

Arriving at the inn they stepped inside and walked up to the owner. "Good evening. My husband and I would like a room please." Zeelith said smoothly, her voice a more innocent sound then her usual husky undertone. The male nodded and then eyed the two up. "A bit young for marriage eh?" he said and she smiled sheepishly. "He won me sir. He is a great soldier." she said and blushed lightly smiling at the man on her arms. Chuckling the owner nodded and handed them a key. Zeelith handed him some gold coins and they then swiftly retreated up the stairs and down the hall to the room. Sighing heavily as she moved to open the door she looked at Kanza and raised an eyebrow. "what? It's a believable story." she muttered and walked in.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-29-2015, 09:53 AM

while saying nothing from the point of Zeelith grabbing his arm onwards Kanza did sport a rather Cheeky grin the entire time, when they reached the room kanza raises his hands in defense at her questioning remark "I didn't say a word my dear, but y'know your misandry really undermines your cute side." playfully teasing her he adds on one little jab for good measure "So when's our honeymoon?" instinctively moving to block any retaliation.

"so, 'Boss', where do we go from here?" he says while taking a moment to think interupting Zeelith just as she starts. "I've got it, i have an Ally, a really good one in this very...what is this village...Kineswood?...Kineswood i think..." rambling pointlessly he ends up interrupted by Zeelith. tapping his foot and crossing his arms waiting for her to finish.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2015, 01:03 AM

Zeelith sure as hell gave his arm a good punch as the little imp mentioned a honeymoon. She hissed and walked into the room shaking her head. What an annoying little bug! Always acting like a cheeky little child. Growling she then calmed down when she sat on the floor and Sita rubbed against her and purred. Petting her friend always calmed her down a bit. "We go to my home. My sister can lift this bond I'm sure of it. But we have to get out of this kingdom swiftly. The longer we are here, the higher the chance we get found and killed is." she said and stopped seeing him tapping his foot and looking at her with an annoyed childish look. "I heard you imp." she said and rolled her eyes. "If your friend can help us, and wont be dead weight I will accept help. Otherwise if he gets in the way I end him." she said seriously and frowned before kissing Sita's nose. "Men are such childish beings." she breathed and chuckled as the panther purred and nodded, rubbing her face against her own.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-30-2015, 04:34 AM

For the first time since the two had met, kanza donned a softhearted smile opposed to his typical cocky smirk, his eyes losing their usual intensity for a more warmhearted expression. "hehe, deadweight isn't exactly what I'd call this guy, but i can guarantee you that he will save our asses at some point." pressing the pommel of his sword against his lips for no particular reason, he seems to find peace in the action. "He's my closest friend, and the only good thing to ever come out of tetaken."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2015, 05:43 AM

"Well doesn't that speak wonders about your kingdom." Zeelith breathed and looked up. It was interesting seeing a bit of man peek through the little man child's expression. Sita gave a soft purr as the woman then stood and looked to the male. "Do you wish to bathe first or shall I? We smell like wet dogs." she said bluntly and poked the male in the forehead to snap him out of his little trance. Smirking lightly she shook her head and shooed him towards the door, putting the key in his hand. "Go get your friend. I will bathe and wash Sita. While you are out get some food." the elven maiden said, as if too a child. Handing him a little sack of gold, she then turned from him and headed to the attached washroom. "Don't get yourself killed little bug, that would put a damper on my day." she said with a smirk and walked into the washroom. Sita tilted her head and gave what seemed like a chuckle before shaking her head and moving to follow the elvish woman into the washroom silently.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-30-2015, 08:06 AM

wandering through the somewhat unfamiliar town kanza does look like a lost child with a man's body. "this...may not have been the best idea" he mumbles to himself hopelessly lost. "Hey!" he shouts out to nobody in particular. "Does anyone know where the closest tavern is?" gaining nothing but some questionable looks at first he is soon pointed in the right direction. "Thanks!" he says playfully while running off.

now approaching the 'Devil's Den Tavern' kanza grins skipping through the door, immediately recognizing the face behind the counter. "Norian!" he shouts in excitement rushing to the counter.

standing before him was a small childish looking human with wide blue eyes and neatly combed blonde hair, dressed sharp with his suit and vest he smiles. "Kanza my friend, it's been too long, what brings you to kineswood?"
kanza casually scratches his cheek breaking eye contact while he speaks "erm, well it's kinda complicated, i was hoping we could discuss this in private. y'know, war stuff."
Norian smiles happily and nods, whispering into his bosses ear and hopping the counter "lead the way my friend."
"You always had a way with words." patting his friend on the back kanza leads the way back to the hotel "oh, and if you see a naked woman in the room before i have time to explain, don't freak out."
norian gives a questioning glance. "...what?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2015, 08:19 AM

Zeelith had moved quickly through washing off herself, Sita, and even took to washing their old clothes that they had jumped into the moat with. Having nothing to wear at the moment, she had donned the bed sheet as a make shift toga for the moment. Moving around the room, preparing it in case of attack she set up a few simple areas with hidden daggers. Then she sat and brushed Sita for a little while, to keep her black fur clean and shining. During this time she had let her disguise fall, and her real skin and hair colors show. Hearing approaching feet, she grabbed a dagger and slowly approached the door herself. Tense, she listened with her elven hearing, and as soon as she heard the bug's voice she rolled her eyes and yanked open the door. Standing with her hands on her hips, and glamor back up she looked from the soldier to the male. "Not completely naked. But if you cannot handle a naked female form then you are not cut out to be in this party." she said curtly. She then pulled both men into the room and checking that the hall was empty she closed and locked the door behind them. Standing with her arms folded in the room, she leaned down, peering at the blonde little boy. "You brought another little bug. Why are all of you so tiny and childish?" Zeelith stated bluntly and shook her head. Sita growled and butted past the two men and moved to stand by her elven friend. "She doesn't trust new people, neither do I. Now how is this little ant going to help us imp?" Zeelith asked seriously.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-30-2015, 09:44 AM

kanza walks into the room like he owns the place, announcing "honey i'm home"

norian smiles at her size comment saying "I like being little, people think i'm cute hehe" his eyes light up at the sight of sita, getting down on all 4's and presenting his hand for her "ooo~ she's so cute, here girl, you have such pretty fur." praising and charming sita looking like an adorable child in the process.
"allow me to explain" kanza smiles, sitting himself down on the bed. "My friend here is named Norian, he's pretty special you see, despite his cute and cuddly appearance he's a more powerful mage than i am...if you can call him a mage." chuckling briefly kanza adds "Say hello to your...big sister zeelith."

norian looks up from his position on the floor and gives the cutest smile he can "hehe, hi big sister." his words rolling off his tongue and ringing through zeelith's ears, echoing to her very heart.
kanza explains "Norian is what's call a Bard, a word mage, he can talk his way out of situation and just has this way of making friends with the most unlikely of people...like your little kitty cat there." looking over to see norian gently petting the imposing creature.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2015, 06:22 PM

Zeelith looked at the little bug and felt like something she figured would be a close feeling to what a mother would feel for a small child. Smiling and squatting near the two as Sita sniffed the boy and began getting petted, the elven maiden found herself smiling softly as she watched them. Sita purred happily and began rubbing her head against the small boy. They seemed to be getting along fabulously, which Zeelith was grateful for. Looking up at Kanza, she raised an eyebrow and then sighed. "Maybe she just doesn't like little annoying bugs." she teased and stood. "I washed our clothes, they should dry soon. Also, does he know what I am? If not this will come as a surprise." she said and let her glamour fall once again. Her ebony skin now revealed and her hair turning into purple twilight once again. Sighing and blinking so her eyes turned to their molten gold she then stretched and looked at the little imp. "So how can your friend help us?"

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 01-31-2015, 03:28 PM

Stroking his scruffy facial hair Kanza answers "Norians mainly here to-"
"Silence" Norians whispers, a runic choker slapping around Kanza's neck mid sentence. Unable to speak Kanza flails his arms and gives every 'what the hell' look possible.
Smiling innocently Norian looks to him saying "I'm sorry friend, but you have this nasty little habit of saying all the wrong things." Kanza rolls his eyes and shrugs seeming to agree much to his own dismay.
"Now" Norian begins once more "word does travel fast in this kingdom and I have already heard the two of you just escaped from prison, guards found dead, manhunt, all that fun stuff. What I need to know in order to help you guys out is your plan, your secrets, and anything else that will help me get a better grip on the situation. Sound reasonable enough?"
Meanwhile Kanza is loudly tapping his foot and tugging on the choker, giving Norian some rather nasty looks.
Sighing Norian explains "Kanza you know the silence lasts 5 hours..."
Kanza pulls his hair in frustration and plops backwards onto the bed.

Norian sits patiently while zenith explains, scratching Sita under the chin.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2015, 02:25 AM

Moving to sit on a chair across from Kanza in the room the woman grinned seeing that the bug was finally silenced. Zeelith watched the little boy and moved to stand and pace. "I plan on going back to the main city of my people. My sister will be there, and she can break this bond. She's the only other person strong enough to preform the removal magic." she explained and then sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. Stretching she then glanced towards Sita and the little male. "We need to move swiftly and get to my people. Once there I pray that we will be accepted and hopefully helped. My sister isn't without reason, but she's stubborn." Zeelith said and then stopped pacing and stretched out her hearing again. Moving swiftly to the window she looked out and sighed as the soldiers passed by without stopping at the inn. Moving silently back to the washroom she glanced inside and grabbed her leather corset and pulled out a small knife and then sighed. "I know the woods well once out of this kingdom. That I can get us into the safety of the Callith within a few hours. From there we will be in the hands of my people. We will be okay from there." she said and looked at the small boy. "So we need you to get us out of the kingdom."

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-01-2015, 04:59 AM

Kanza paces the room mimicking Zeelith obnoxiously. Suddenly smashing his toe into the bed post he tries to scream but cannot, tears rolling down his cheeks as he hops on one foot clutching the smashed toe he dives into the bed and begins pouting once more.
Norian chuckles to hide his concern "Kanza's not a bad guy yknow,he's the most reliable person I've ever met and he has the skill and ambition to get the job done...he uses his jokes and flirtation as a way to mask-"
SLAP, Kanza's hand now firmly covering Norians mouth, the cold unyielding glare piercing through his very soul conveying a very clear message.

Rubbing his mouth Norian continues "right so we're 2 settlements away from your people's territory, so long as we keep ourselves inconspicuous we should have no trouble, however I'm concerned your people will not have the warmest of welcoming parties lying in wait."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-01-2015, 04:56 PM

Smirking and chuckling at the fact that Kanza stubbed his toe, Zeelith then nodded as the little child began to speak on his friend's behalf. Tilting her head as Kanza slapped his hand over his friend's mouth she raised her eyebrow. Men. Brushing it off she then nodded to the child's words. "I know he is a man of some merit. But none the less, he is a man, and caused this mess. So honestly I cannot trust him, nor you. Men cannot be trusted. And on that note, I have a plan to get you past the scrutiny of my people initially. We need to get you too some dresses, because you need to be females for when we get there." she said and then chuckled and smirked. "It will be believable that you two would be two females I rescued on the way back, which will get us to my sister. But of course we will have to explain the truth to her." Zeelith explained. Looking the two boys over she nodded and smiled. She could make them into females.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-01-2015, 11:47 PM

Norian chuckles nervously "um, girls you say...well I've got the cute and Kanza has the hair but-"
WHACK, Kanza slapped the back of Norians head and turned to pout once more, running his fingers through the silky blue hair.

Norian fixes his own hair frantically while Kanza gives zeelith the 'one finger salute.'
"Cross dressing is asking a bit much from us lady zeelith..." Pouts Norian

At that moment a loud knocking is heard.
"Oh bother" Norian bites his thumb

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-02-2015, 01:14 AM

Zeelith rolled her eyes hearing the two of them. Watching their antics was amusing as they seemed like really cute together. Just like silly children, without cares in the world. Never had she been that way in her life, born royal you never could act brainlessly and with such a careless way. Seeing Kanza flip her off she was about to walk over there and break that finger when a loud bang came on the door. Putting on her glamour swiftly to cover up her elvish qualities. Putting a finger to her lips she then fixed her hair a bit to make it look like she just got done with some sex. Opening the door a crack, she smiled sheepishly seeing the inn woman hand her a platter of food. Thanking the woman Zeelith slipped back into the room. Setting it on the small table she sighed and put her hands on her hips. "No buts. You need to act and dress as females. Only once we get out of the kingdom. But then we must get pasted the Callith scouts. So that is the only way. Unless you want to be killed on the spot there is no other way." she said in a more hushed voice.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-03-2015, 02:15 AM

Kanza strokes his facial hair once more, catching eyes with zeelith he glances down briefly before glaring and shaking his head at her, he stands and puts his back against the window, mouthing the word 'no' repeatedly at zeelith.

A passing soldier happens to notice the shiny blue hair through the window, immediately recognizing Kanza's distinct color and style he alerts the guard captain.
"Everyone get ready, the suspects have been located, moving in to apprehend"
The squadron swiftly moves to enter the building while the lone soldier stays behind staring into the window
The soldier grits his teeth as he draws his bow in rage, he had always hated Kanza and now was the perfect opportunity to make him pay.

Norian pleads to the two of them as they go back and forth without a word. "Friends please we can work through this we just need more time, we can-"

The sound of shattering glass echos through the room, Kanza's eyes shoot wide open as he takes a single step forward, an arrow piercing into his flesh right below the ribs, the color fading from his skin each passing second the choaker around his neck cracking violently before shattering completely. Kanza's scream of pain bringing tears to Norians eyes and dropping zeelith to her knees, while she could feel an agonizing burning in the spot Kanza had been shot.

Norian shakes biting his index finger in a desperate attempt to gain his composure "they found us..."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2015, 07:19 AM

Zeelith hissed as she found herself in pain from Kanza getting himself shot. Dropping to her knees, she growled and Sita was at her side within seconds. The panther licked her hand worriedly as the elven woman's glamour fell from her features once more, revealing the true skin of her hide. Growling as the soldiers began to break into the inn and running towards the room, the woman moved swiftly. "Little one get the arrow out of Kanza. I will take care of this." she breathed as she grit her teeth together. Moving to stand, she knew she could take out these men before they could get to the other two, she had the element of surprise on them. Grabbing the hidden daggers she had under the table she went to the door and looked back at the two and smirked. "This is a piece of cake." she breathed and opened the door. Smirking she hurrled her first blade, killing the soldier instantly between the eyes. They were coming down a hall and she couldn't be surrounded, so this was perfect for her fighting style. Being out numbered was something that scared most, but she thrived in this situation. As the next solider charged at her, she grabbed his arm and broke it, and then snapped his neck. Tossing the male's body aside she then predicted that the next two would come at her simultaneously, and she was correct.

Ripping the sheet from her form, the woman threw it in their faces as a distraction. She then charged herself, stabbing them both under the chest plates. Blood spattered everywhere, staining the sheet and covering her dark form. The soldiers behind them were shocked and one was frozen in fear. Screams from woman and men below the stairs cried about there being a demon in the inn. People flooded out of the lower bar, fleeing for their lives as the naked demon covered in blood descended down the stairs. She then slaughtered mercilessly, creating now red walls instead of being wood. And the elven assassin didn't stop there. Anyone who was a witness that was left in the inn was a liability. Killing the rest of the men with her bare hands, many necks where snapped, and ribs broken to puncture hearts. She was good at what she did, pain or not, these men didn't contain the strength to defeat her. Not yet anyway.

Breathing a bit heavily she looked around at the dead bodies and sighed. Sita walked down the stairs hearing no more enemies and licked Zeelith's hand as she stood there in the mass of blood and gore. Sighing she turned her gaze back up to the room and with her panther by her side she moved to go there. Entering the doorway she winced, the closer she was to Kanza the more pain she felt. "Did you patch the wound? We need to get moving." she said sternly, knowing that a naked, and blood covered elf was not flattering in the slightest.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-03-2015, 10:21 AM

Kanza takes one look at zeelith and chuckles weakly, with a slightly raspy voice he grumbles "we have a saying in tetaken, when a situation involves both women and blood, it is best not to ask questions, you'll live longer" smiling at zeelith and slowly getting back on his feet. "How many did you have to kill?" He asks in concern "it's my fault this occurred...I need to know the weight of my sin..."

Norian in a panic urges the wounded man to the door, they needed to move for now, the plan could wait.
"I'm so sorry Kanza, please forgive me" pleaded Norian with tears in his eyes

Last edited by Niv; 02-04-2015 at 01:09 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-04-2015, 12:34 AM

Zeelith chuckled softly hearing Kanza's rasps and nodded. "That's the smartest thing I've heard you say since we met." the woman said lightly and helped the male stand. Meeting his eyes, she then looked away and sighed internally. "You will see on the way out." she said and let the blonde take over the care of the blue haired bug as she moved to grab their things left in the room. No time to get dressed, she just moved to pack everything in a back sack. Leading the group down the steps, wincing slightly at the pain under her ribs, her golden orbs spotted a cape still on the hooks of the bar. Grabbing the brown cape, she draped it over her body and pulled up the hood after putting the rest of her hair into a pony tail for now. The bloody carnage was all over the once bar and inn, which now resembled that of a slaughter house. The hand prints of blood from the men and woman that had tried to get away would send chills down the spines of the next to lay eyes open all the blood stained walls. The elven maiden made sure not to meet eyes with either of the men while they were still in the building. There were too many bodies that could've possibly been people they knew, and more then the normal judgement could lay in their eyes. Sita stayed close to the two men as a protective body guard as the elven assassin led the way through the village.

Soldier reenforcements were on the way, and some blocked their way out. Moving swiftly, Zeelith charged again her tattoos lifted from her arms and shot out at the soldiers. The men fell dead from the electricity striking straight through their chests. Light spatters of blood hit her form, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. Moving to the gates she pushed them open and motioned for Kanza and Norian to follow her. They were going to have to disappear into the woods. Sita let out a soft meow and Zeelith met her eyes and nodded. "We have allies in the area, they will help us out, once we get farther into the woods." she said and reached for Kanza. Putting her hand on his shoulder she met his eyes. "Trust me." she said simply and with a swift movement scooped him into her arms. For now she would carry him, just until they put good distance between their group and the soldiers on their tales. "Come Norian. Sita. Swiftly." she urged as they headed into the woods.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-04-2015, 04:25 AM

kanza blushes slightly while being carried in the woman's arms, not knowing quite what to say he mutters "you...have very powerful forearms..." immediately covering his face in shame at the comment.

Norina struggles to keep the pace with his childish physique. "S-slow down please!" he urges, trying his hardest not to fall behind.

Kanza continues to groan in pain but keeps scouting their path, constantly looking left, right, up down. Anticipating any form of attack. minutes pass but he sees nothing, taking a deep breath he rests his eyes and trying to collect himself
sssssssss
Eyes shooting open as a familiar sound faintly hits his ear drums "ZEELITH!" he shouts, throwing his arm up and conjuring a barrier just large enough to cover them.

The sound of tree's shattering and falling to the ground is heard and no more than a second later a magic projectile collides with the shield, shattering it to pieces and knocking the pair back violently.
Forcing himself to ignore the pain Kanza jumps to his feet and draws his sword in a flurry of blue aura.

a lone figure emerges from the rubble of fallen trees and burning oak, wearing a heavily decorated military armor covering everything but his head and his heart. A crimson aura radiates off of him like smoke from a fire and his eyes shine bright as the sun. His deep and almost Vampiric voice calls out to them.
"Kanza~ it's been too long my dearest of friends. You never come to visit anymore~ why don't you just come with me, no more fighting, no more death, and no more sin." the man grins sinisterly while he strokes his short jet black hair, snow white highlights on each side contrasting heavily. "But if you refuse~" putting his hand over his heart a virtual fountain of crimson mana emerges, overflowing in the palm of his hand. "Then I'll send you and your filthy elf to the afterlife"

Kanza looks to Zeelith and urges "Okay, boss fight time, this guy, he's called 'conquest', don't ask, really fucking powerful spellblade, like, on a whole 'nother level, this may just be paranoia but i need you to not cross spells with this guy at all costs." Kanza places his hand on his heart and points the sword at their enemy.

Conquest smiles, throwing a volley of magical explosives in the pairs direction and pulling his own sword from his chest. "Wrong choice Kanza~."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-04-2015, 05:12 AM

"Perks of being an elf." Zeelith replied curtly, knowing that a wee bit of dry humor would help with the man-child's moral. Men's egos seemed to be bruised very easily, especially when a woman stepped in to take over the job. She needed him to be as up beat as he could be with the wound. He needed to stay conscious until they could really treat his wound. Annoyingly, Norian didn't keep up well, and their pace was slowed for it until the boy finally allowed himself to ride Sita's back. It was just when their speed had picked up that the elven maiden sensed Kanza tense within her arms and throw out magic.

Not given a moment to react to the magic hurrled at them she was thrown far backwards. Taking the brunt of the damage, she coughed painfully and glanced over to see Kanza had rolled a bit away from her. Groaning as she got up onto her knees and met Kanza's eyes, she shook her head. "Why does everyone in the army think you're an ass?" she growled as she stood and did her best to stand tall as the little blue bug explain their predicament. "I'm guessing this isn't the first time you pissed this guy off, because this seems very personal!" she hissed as she dodged another spell and rolled away.

Spells weren't an option, so she tried to charge and get in closer. Bad idea. She was shot away by magic and hit a tree. Her back was scratched and bloodied from the impact and she was pretty sure she was going to have some bruised ribs in the morning. Norian was a bard, pure magic, so he couldn't do shit. Kanza relied heavily on magic as well, so he was shit. She didn't like using magic, but couldn't get close enough, so she wasn't doing shit either. This wasn't going so well.

That's when a loud and long roar came from Sita, and she glowed a bright gold. The sound echoed within the forest for miles. Zeelith knew of her friend's powers, but the men did not. The forest behind the evil mage rumbled and the very trees surrounding him began to attack him. As well as hundreds of little animals came charging at him as well. They needed this moment to run. Two huge bucks ran towards Sita and knowing the drill, Zeelith grabbed Norian and threw him up onto one. "Hold on for dear life, or else you wont make it." she warned and smacked the rear of the buck. It took off at break neck speed into the forest and then the elven woman grabbed Kanza by the collar and tossed him onto the other buck.

Meeting his eyes she smirked and chuckled. "Hold on. You're going to hurt in the morning." she said and sent that buck flying through the trees too. She and Sita then ran into the woods themselves, and as they ran Sita's form glowed and morphed. It grew and soon the once panther was now a gorgeous pure black horse, with perfect white mane. They swiftly caught up with the two boys and then over took them, leading deeper into the forest. Sita was taking them to a place that men could never find them.

Suddenly they were running through a thick and tight tunnel of trees and slowed as they came out to a beautiful waterfall and clearing. It was filled with blossoming and fruitful plants everywhere. Stopping, Zeelith slid off of Sita's back and patted her friend's muzzle. She then moved over to the boys and helped them down. When they were down, they turned around to see a pink skinned druid with long pure white hair and large deer antlers. Her eyes were pure white and she wore nothing but her long hair covered her chest. She smiled softly and stepped up to Zeelith's side. Zeelith smiled and kissed the druid's forehead.

"Boys this is Sita's home, the druid hollow. We will be safe here." the elven maiden said and Sita smiled and nodded. "Kanza, may I heal you?" Sita asked lightly in a light and airy voice. She then waved lightly to Norian and smiled brightly. "Sorry for deceiving you two and being so quiet. I don't like talking to men much." she said and brushed some hair from her face, revealing a really ugly looking scar around her neck. It almost looked like someone had slowly been trying to saw off her neck. Zeelith put a comforting hand on Sita's shoulder, who stood at about 5'7" just a bit taller then Kanza, though the large antlers were as tall her elven's friend's eye sight.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-04-2015, 08:57 AM

Conquest grew increasingly angry as each of his opponents escaped, throwing missile after missile but never quite hitting the mark, finally breaking through the animated trees with his sword but being unable to match the speed of the fleeing druid. "You cannot run from your fate, HERETIC!!" shouting, before turning to fight off every last opponent the forest has to offer.

once they reach the cave and everyone gains their footing Kanza crosses his arms and gives a skeptical face "i have several questions" looking all around and then returning his gaze to the two women, he gives a smile "and I'd say im in no position to ask them" graciously accepting the healing kanza entrusts his care to the druid.

norian gazes in amazement at sita, pulling at his collar and nibbling on his thumb. "I've heard legends but i never thought i'd see a real druid, this is incredible." norian redirects his attention to zeelith and decides it's time to ask "so, new plan?...or do we still need to partake in crossdressing..." spinning a finger through his hair asking as cutely as he can, although that may not have been the correct move on his part.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-04-2015, 09:13 AM

Smiling lightly Sita gave a small chuckle and nodded to Kanza's words. "Come by the water edge." she said in her airy voice and motioned for him to follow her. Zeelith watched the druid go and looked at Norain with a raised eyebrow. "Of course you still have to cross dress. Most would mistake you as a girl anyway the way you act child." Zeelith teased and then ruffled the boy's hair lightly. Moving her gaze to the two by the water she nodded and sighed. "I will make up camp. Grab what you can to start a fire, but whatever you do, do not get anything from the living plants. Sita will not forgive you if you do." the elven maiden warned and then moved to unpack what little she had saved and set up an area to rest.

Sita sat on her knees in front of Kanza as he sat and she offered a reassuring smile. "Let's remove the shirt." she instructed and helped him remove the clothing. Looking him over, she took a large leaf off of the ground, and using it as a container for water she dipped it into the lake. "The lake has healing powers. It will help." the druid said softly and put the leaf to the male's lips. She watched intently as he drank the water from the leaf and then she slowly set the leaf down. Reaching out without a word she then ran her delicate hands over his torso, every scratch and bruise disappearing under her touch. She then moved behind him and began to heal everything on his back. Coming to the arrow wound, she unwrapped the makeshift bandages and leaned forwards. Pressing her lips to the wound she watched as the skin grew and closed over the wound and everything underneath healed as the spot glowed green. Sitting back once she was done she smiled at the male. "You are healed. But I suggest bathing and drinking from the waters for a day. It will give you strength." she said and stood. She then gracefully pranced over to Zeelith's side to help her dear friend.

Niv
Lorewalker

Old 02-04-2015, 08:25 PM

Norian does what he is told and scourers the area for twigs and other fire making materials, along the way noticing a peculiar looking gem sticking out of the grass, out of instinct he puts the gemstone into his pocket without a second thought.

Kanza's eyes wander as he sits by the waters edge, healed but still unnerved. taking a pebble he ponders for a moment, turning to see Sita and Zeelith facing the other direction. he shrugs and skips the stone across the water, finding peace in the casual action and silently reveling in the memories of his youth.

norian returns with the materials needed and arranges the sticks and surrounding it with rocks for the firepit.
he smiles and claps once. "Fini" he proclaims happily.