Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-02-2015, 10:02 PM

The ancient lycan just watched his slave. His emotionless face never changing. It was rather exciting watching her kill in anger. Her hatred for a man, clearly a former lover. No woman held that much hatred for a man unless she was scorned by a lover. His empty red eyes fell on the human hunter. He had pressed a piece of metal that in turn thrown a small ball at his slave. Instantly he grabbed the male's wrist. Crushing the bones into many pieces. He took the stick in his hand. It was heavy. Metal formed along the sides and a small metal piece stuck out. It was surrounded by a half ring of metal and wood. It smelt odd. "What is this contraption?" His voice was calm. Only darkness, emptiness lingered in the lycan's voice as he spoke.

"I-it's a gun." The male cried out. He was in a great amount of pain. He fought to get the lycan's hand off his crushed wrist. Letting go the man fell to the ground. Adaza's wrist guard falling with him. He ignored the gasps from the sight of his wrist. He was looking at the gun as it was called. He never seen one. It reminded him of the bow and arrow but a lazy version of it. He broke the gun in half. The pieces of wood and metal fell to the ground. His emotionless stare feel onto the human hunter.

Within seconds the hunter's skull was crushed beneath his boot. The two maining hunters just slowly backed away from the male lycan. They had heard stories of ancient beast such as this one. "T-that's the i-immortal cursed seal." One managed stuttered out. "A-Adaza!" He managed to stutter out once more. The ancient lycan smirked, yet his eyes was still empty. "You seem to know more then you look. Perhaps you will be useful." The nodded he would tell the lycan anything he wished just to live. Adaza just circled him, he could smell fear. "Slave, rid me of that one." He motioned her to kill the other hunter.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-03-2015, 02:01 AM

Reality finally sank in and Vera blinked a few times as bullet wound throbbed with pain. Sne muttered a couple of curses to herself, her eyes finding her Master as he crushed a hunter's skull. The alpha couldn't stop a growl that rumbled out at being ordered around. Her adrenaline was still pumping, her blood singing with power from the recent kill. So, that one hmuman knew who Adaza was. Well, it was about time the world realized what she accidentally released.

She moved once more with great speed and she hit the hunter Adaza indicated across the face before he even knew what was happening. The hunter fell to the ground and when he was pulling himself up on his knees, Vera kneed him in the face. He fell back once more and this time the female lycan grabbed a dagger that had fallen from the hunter's belt and drove it deep inside his stomach. The hunter cried out in pain, blood oozing from his mouth. Without so much as a sound, she twisted the dagger and yanked it upwards, completely tearing open his abdomen. Her movements so quick and precise that the hunter's heart became visible, it was still beating when she ripped it from his chest and tossed it to the hunter Adaza planned to keep alive for now.

Without a word, Vera faced her Master once more. Her bullet wound was beginning to slowly heal, small amounts of blood still streamed down her arm. She didn't care and she could feel herself becoming very tired suddenly. All the events from today was starting to wear her down.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2015, 09:48 PM

The hunter instantly dropped his partners heart after catching it from reflex. The female was just as bad as the ancient warlord in a way. Adaza just smirked his empty expression at his slave. Once more she spike a small lust in him with her violence. "I find a woman scorn quite arousing, don't you?" His voice was still cold and emotionless. He just lead the hunter away from the corpses, motioning his slave to do whatever she wants for the time being. He was asking the hunter questions which he instantly answered as they walked.

The ancient lycan had his arm draped over the hunter's shoulder. So the Elders no longer existed. Their descendants didn't even know their life was in danger due to the fact they didn't know they were related. The hunter just took him to the blacksmiths. For a human, he was quite skilled in knowledge. Perhaps he would keep him longer. Proved more useful than the proud alpha. Though the hunter did lack her juicy craves.

The ancient lycan narrowed his eyes. The voices were pleased for the time being and let him return to his old self. Yet he was thinking of his slave's craves. Must be from being the first female he had seen in such a long time. He darkly growl at the hunter when he stopped talking. He asked him a question and wanted the answer. Out of fear the human began to speak once more. He was trying to stay on the lycan's good side in hopes to live.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-04-2015, 05:20 AM

Tired and sore, the alpha walked away from Adaza and the hunter he was questioning. Would she ever remain clean of blood with Adaza around? She frowned. Blood dried in crusty flakes on her skin and slothes once more and she wiped her mouth, only smearing more blood from her hands on her face. Vera sighed and continued to walk around the town. Her Master would just have to find her later, he waved her off anyway. Perhaps the hunter will become his new pet and she could go on to the north. She may not have been successfully finding informants until now, but atleast she didn't kill everyone in sight or constantly feel like she is being pulled into someone else's bloody war.

The female lycan spotted what looked like an inn. It was rather rather and fancy and must have been for traveling nobles and rich men and women. Vera opened the front double doors and entered. The main hall was richly decorated with candles, chandileers, and fancy furniture. There wasn't anyone around either. All the humans must have fled until they were sure Adaza was gone. Vera shrugged and explored the inn until she discovered a gran bathing chamber. Intricate carvings had been carved into a giant stone bath that was built into a wall. It was so large and deep that there were small stone steps to use in order to get in. And to Vera's luck, bath water was already steaming in the stone basin. Through further observation, she noticed slippers, towels, scattered clothing, and fine robes about the room. There was also a table with a fruit platter laid out. Apparently, her Master's disturbance had interrupted someone's bath.

With delight, the bloody lycan stripped herself from her filthy clothing and climbed into the stone tub. The water still steamed, but the intense heat soothed her aches and cleansed her skin once more. Soaps were piled up on one end of the bath and the water smelled of lavender. Vera set the smooth surface of a carved in bench inside the grand tub. The water rushing around her shoulders as she leaned back, letting the water play with her hair. That's it. No more blood for awhile. She sighed with pleasure as she relaxed and enjoyed the steamy bath.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 06:13 AM

The ancient lycan just listen to the hunter, his red eyes narrowed. His followers who didn't betray him most have been scattered across the world before their imprisonment. Perhaps he would free them. He growled darkly when he was told that he was the only one branded with immortality. He demanded the hunter to mark a map where the legends said they were placed. However he didn't know that much detail. A rather vicious growl erupted from his throat. "Then you outlived your usefulness." The ancient lycan plainly stated. He just kicked the hunter into the pyre listening to him scream as he watched his dance on the coals.

Once the silence fell upon him, he looked at his armor. It had been awhile, centuries since he repaired his own armor. He would have to practice before attempting to work on his armor. Adaza just removed his armor. Smithing was hot and exhausting work. He remembered that much. He cleaned the blood off of him and his armor in the blacksmith's house before starting his work. Wearing only his pants and wrist braces, the lycan began his practice on random broken pieces.

By the fifth piece, the lycan fully remembered his training in the art. It was like riding a horse, something you never forgot easily. He fixed all the mistakes easily before turning to his own armor. Perhaps if things went differently in his life, he would have taken up the trade. There was something so calming in the smell of the burning coals and metals. The sound of the hammer hitting the craft against the anvil. It calm his inner voices and beast.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-05-2015, 07:27 PM

After her bath, the female lycan stepped from the tub and quickly dried off. She smelled of lavender and rose which was refreshing after smelling of nothing but death for the past months. She had been captured by a lycan clan and held in a cage for months being tortured for information she did not have, then she released the ancient lycan who proceeded to slaughter everything in his sight, dragging her with him. Vera really couldn't remember how long it has been since she was free.

Shrugging it off, the female alpha slipped on one of the gowns she had taken from the manner. It was her favoriite one, the white dress with a gold lining giving the fabric a shimmering look. The dress had a low neck line and clung to much of her body. The lower half of the gown fanned out loosely, giving plenty of space for leg movement. The alpha enjoyed simple things such as nice clothing. She missed them from her village. Certain ceremonies required dressing nice, it was a tradition. After dressing, Vera brushed out tangled hair, exited the inn and then immediately smelled the newly burning coals in the air. She guessed her Master had found the blacksmith. She headed for that direction, it wasn't too far away. After turning a few corners, avoiding dead bodies, the spotted him working on his own armor. That's strange. Is he actually enjoying doing something other than killing?

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-05-2015, 10:29 PM

The clashing of metal filled the air around the ancient lycan. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand leaving a trail of soot behind. He was layered with a light sweat and soot from the fire. He could smell a sweet scent mixing with the heating metals and coal. He knew that scent even hidden under the lavender. However the lycan never looked at his slave. He was set on his task at hand. With great skill, Adaza worked his armor on the anvil. Forming it back to it's original shape. The lycan would then switch the tools to add the minor details. His work was quite detailed. It made his armor and himself look far more malicious then without it.

A low growl rumbled in his chest. He didn't like being watched so intensely. He was always watched as a child. It stirred up unpleasant memories. Ones the voice loved to torment him with on nightly basis. Granted his slave just looked at him. The would stop it before it even started. "Keep staring at me slave, I'll remove your eyes." His words were spoken in a hatful demeanor. He did not care if she liked him. She was a mere tool to him for the time being at least, that is what he kept telling himself anyways.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-06-2015, 02:09 AM

Vera smirked, "Remove my eyes, Master, and then what use would I be to you?" Her voice was silky, "I'd be blind and unable to help you. I doubt you'll find any willing company other than myself, but even so, I'll do as you wish." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I was simply admiring your work is all. It's incredible craftsmanship." The female lycan stared at the armor and at Adaza for a moment longer than shifted her eyes to the city around them. The moon as high overhead now and more stars had made their appearances. Since none of the residences have returned, the streets were dark with unlit lanterns, but her lycan eyes could easily adjust to the darkness around them.

Could she make a run for it? Take a small ship and sail away? Her scent would be lost in the sea eventually and she could keep away from towns and cities easily enough to where no one would be able to report her location to Adaza..And yet, she felt she had to stay. Even though her Master can be cruel, it would seem he needed her. The ancient lycan killed everyone around her if they weren't useful. He even killed the hunter who had helped him. So why hadn't he killed her? She wasn't much use at this point. Not to him anyway. She knew nothing about those he sought after. Only what the stories say, but they don't mention crypt locations.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-06-2015, 05:21 AM

The ancient lycan just glared at her darkly. Did she really just make another smart comment. She was stubborn, he would give her that. Perhaps she was just slow at learning. A few more beatings and she might get the hint of keeping her mouth shut. His piercing red eyes just traveled up her. At least she cleaned up nice, "Don't get cocky, I only keep you for the view. You are still easy to replace. As for being blind..." He just gritted his teeth, growling darkly. Adaza just exhaled roughly returning to his repairs. He just took deep breaths. Calming himself to to continue his work.

He did not care if she was admiring his craftsmanship. He wasn't out to impress her, just to repair his armor. He finished the last of his repairs before turning his attention to his rusted dagger. He just needed to strip of the layers of rust and sharpen it. He began to strip the centuries of rust off the dagger. "You ran all you want. When I catch and I will, I'll show you true pain." He told her darkly as if seeing the look in her eyes. Every slave wanted freedom and her eyes told the story that she wanted it like all slaves.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-06-2015, 07:22 AM

Vera wanted to growl at the ancient lycan. Her alpha blood singing for obediance, but she simply remained silent and leaned against a nearby building. She finally answered quietly, "If I wanted to truly run, I would." Her voice remained soft, not challenging in anyway. And with that, she closed her eyes, the shadows of the night embracing her.

The arrogance of her Master was obvious. He was all knowing. He knew everything, knew true pain. Immortal or not, his cockiness was sometimes hard to ignore. He knew nothing about her. He could only guess, but truly knew nothing. All he cared about was his own selfish desires. Vera sighed. There were so many different sides to this ancient lycan that it kept her in such a spinning loot. She found herself drawn to him, but at the same time she did want to run. She simply wanted her freedom and not to be someone's slave. Would she stay even if her freedom was given? In a way, Adaza was her responsibility. She released him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-06-2015, 07:17 PM

Time went by quickly as he fixed his dagger from the centuries of rust. It was rather easy for him after he got into the hang of it. The repairing had made him tired but he didn't care. The lycan wanted to finish all the repairs needed. To reform his armor and weaponry to it's former glory. Sitting at the anvil he began to engrave the dagger's original decorative design back into it. He could remember every little detail, it was very special to him. However he never told anyone why. Even before he was imprisoned in the dark cavern. Only one person knew why the lycan cherished the dagger so much.

The ancient lycan whimpered lightly in his sleep. He had fallen asleep while he was engraving the dagger on the anvil. Even in sleep the voices taunted him. His body trembled as if he was being held down by an unknown force. The lycan was young again, just freshly turned. His alpha was pinning him to the dusty ground. His chest pressing roughly into the ground as a knee dug into his back. He could hear a woman's screams filling the air. His human name being called by her. No matter how hard he fought, he couldn't get up. "Look up boy." His alpha demanded, seeing how the lycan tightly closed his eyes. He refused to watch as his pack violently assault his only childhood friend. Yet he was forced to listen to her scream, never being able to help her. A hatful growl erupted from him as he violently woke up. "Solana." Her name he called out softly upon awaking. The lycan's eyes quickly looked around. It was just a memory. She was long dead. The lycan faced the floor, breathing heavily. His face was soft, sad. He could never escape the beast. Never escape those eyes of his former alpha.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-06-2015, 08:30 PM

Vera remained silent in the shadows, her eyes still closed when the sound of metal on metal finally ended. She hadn't expected Adaza to fall asleep. Opening her eyes, she studied him while he slept. He seemed so much different when those red eyes were closed. She noticed a few whimpers escape here and there and couldn't help but wonder what he was dreaming about. Nothing good, she knew. When the female lycan noticed he was waking up, she quickly averted her eyes and was startled when she heard her Master speak an unfamiliar name. Her eyes wandered back to the ancient lycan, finding his eyes held sadness.

Curious and for some reason a little worried, Vera quietly walked closer to her Master and leaned against a wooden beam on the opposite side of the blacksmith's forge. She noticed the intricate work he had made on his dagger, "Beautiful designs. You do have talent." Her words were sincere, soft. She knew he wasn't out to impress anyone, but complimenting his work couldn't hurt. But who knew with Adaza.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-06-2015, 09:22 PM

The ancient lycan just sighed roughly as he scratched his forehead. He could remember that day clearly. Her pain filled screams, the sadness and pain her beautiful hazel brown eyes. He never looked up when he heard his slave getting closer. "I killed him from anger." He simply told her. "My alpha. He was different from you. Violent, hateful. He forced me into a image of himself." He didn't know why he was telling her this. His slave probably didn't even care, she saw him as a monster he truly was. "When death faced him, he cowered. After everything he taught me. Everything he done to me. Everything he done to her. He cowered." He growled hatefully as he spoke, remembering his creator. "I slaughtered him and everyone he created in his image." The lycan's eyes glowed darkly. Yet their was one that got away. Himself.

However he now knew why he kept her. She was like his childhood friend. Reminded him of her. Attitude wise and kindness. Though he would never tell her that. He would just her believe it was simply for the view. A simple lust to be fill once the lycan was done with his revenge. He never acknowledge her compliment on his work. He believed his only talent was killing. The one thing he was taught from the day he was turned into a lycan. He just placed his hand on his shoulder. His scar from his alpha branding him as a slave hidden within the scars.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-07-2015, 02:19 AM

Vera listened intently. Her Master's words shocked her. It wasn't that she couldn't believe he had a soft side, it was more that she couldn't understand why he was telling her. His slave. "I'm sorry to hear that. Truly." The female lycan did understand the pain of loss and the struggle with a deep rooted hate that grows inside. "No one can truly force you to be one way. They can influence it, yes. But you are who you are. And you can change that if you do not like how you are." Her green eyes were soft as they gazed at him. She had moved close enough to where she lightly touched her Master on the shoulder, almost brushing his fingers. "Adaza, your life is your own now. Should you continue to choose revenge, then so be it. I have no room to tell you not to, but if you don't enjoy being thought of as a monster, then change it. Revenge can still be an answer. I used to think of you that way. When we first met. But for whatever reason, I no longer do."

The alpha was being sincere. She was somewhat nervous as to how the ancient lycan might respond to her touch, her words, but there was good buried deep inside her Master. It might barely be there, but she was beginning to understand his self hate, his anger, and his brutal behavior. Showing kindness was the only thing left she really had to offer him.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-07-2015, 03:30 AM

The ancient lycan just brushed off his slave's hand. It was a simple history lesson, nothing more. She clearly did not understand the world he grew up in, understandable since she never seen it. It was far more harsh than today, from what he saw at least. The world had mellowed. You simply didn't have a choice. The lycan just laughed at her words. "No can force you? Spoken like a pure breed." His tone was mocking her. He just stood up and looked at her. His red eyes narrowed at her. "Let us travel back in time shall we." He took off his wrist brace and bit into his own wrist. His black blood dripping onto the ground. He held out his bleeding wrist. "Drink." He simply ordered her.

He would show her the scene he just dreamt, show her the true history of the warlord. All the beatings, the tortures, the breaking of his very humanity. She would be able to see all the death he was forced to watch until it was all he knew. She would feel the emptiness, hollow inside. She would witness how much the world had changed since his imprisonment. Witness Solana's death, her very last moments on the earth as he was forced to hear her die in the most brutal way. She would feel what he felt in the cavern, the burning of his flesh as he was cursed. "Do it proud alpha, let us see if you still believe your words." His demeanor was changing back to his normal self.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-07-2015, 05:50 AM

The alpha hesitated. Was her Master being serious? Her eyes flickered down to where his dark blood was dripping fro his wrist. She eyed the symbol carved into his flesh. Vera knew her Master wasn't kidding, but how could he even make such a request? Go back in time? Drinking blood from other lycans was also an act of intimacy where she came from. The ultimate understanding of one another led to the sharing and mixing of blood. It displayed true trust and loyalty. And depending on circumstances it was also used to heal pack mates who were injured. So why would her Master want her to see what has been done?

"I...." She started to speak, but silenced herself and slowly moved her mouth to the ancient lycan's wrist. His dark blood was both bitter ad sweet. She could taste the power that snaked through his veins, she could taste the evilness that dwelled within, but she could also taste something else entirely. Something that gave it a hint of sweetness. All in all, it wasn't a vile thing to have on ones tongue. She swallowed once and waited.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-07-2015, 07:24 PM

The ancient lycan only gave her a selected few of his memories. He started with the day he was changed into a lycan. The night was silent as he curled up in his crate. His tattered blanket the only thing to keep him warm in the autumn night. The other covered the entrance of his only home. Right as sleep was about to claim him, screams filled the air. An odor unlike anything he had smelt before settled in the air. Suddenly sharp pain ripped through his chest as he dragged out of the crate. Fear filled him, mixed with extreme pain. He could taste his own blood, his lungs filled with liquid as he fought for his life. The eyes of the beast bore into him as it tore into him. It appeared as a man but it's eye were demonic. The young human boy fell limp, he grasped for air but only felt his blood fill his lungs instead. He was gurgling in his own blood as the creature laughed at his pain. Adaza just closed his eyes praying death would claim him soon but never did.

The following memory the ancient lycan gave his slave was the caption of the following years. A small caged like room that was filled with blood spatters and bones. The boy was chained, stuck in the corner. He was covered with large wounds, bruises and drinch in dried blood. He was starved, the only food he was given were living beings his own age. Everytime he refused to hurt them, to eat them. More violence was inflicted upon him. The same beast that attacked him, turned him. Forced the boy to watch as others shredded the human he was trying to protect. If tears were shed, the alpha would killed them himself. His cruelty was far worse than Adaza's legends. After their deaths he was violent forced to eat the humans he tried to save. Over the years the boy could feel his heart colden as the others ate innocent people in front of his eyes. He no longer tried to saved them. He killed them quickly out of mercy.

The next memories were after he was freed from the room. The pack he was forced into enslaved an entire village. He was placed in charged of the crafting distract. The human blacksmith and his daughter tried to undo all the pain that was inflicted on the boy. Soon a hidden romance started between the boy and the smith's daughter. Her eyes were hazel brown, hair as gold as the sun. She was beautiful and kind, she was brave, stronged willed. On a random day, the girl and her father gave him the dagger he still carried. It was his first gift he ever received. Once the alpha found out. The boy was beat near death by his pack, the alpha just watching. His alpha held him down while forcing him to listen to his first love be violated. To her screams as they dragged out her death as long as they possible could. His name she screamed, hoping he would save her. He was never able to. Once more he was locked up in the caged like room.

The ancient lycan just looked at his slave. His wrist was healing quickly. He had multiple of memories similar to the ones he was showing her. However the last one was what had finally killed what little humanity he had. After her death the boy grew heartless. He felt empty inside. The dagger never left his side, never was unsheath. He killed with his clan, adopting the cruelty. His cruelty was rivalling his alpha's the more he killed. His hatred and anger growing with everyday until it was the emotions he knew. The races grew furious with each other. The world was pludged into a violent war in a claim of power. Adaza was rising quickly to his alpha's favorite. When his alpha grew tired of the war, he was old. Wanted to call for peace. Something snapped in the boy. His rage overflowed resulting in the slaughter of his alpha's and pack. Even after the slaughter, the beast inside of him never left. It remained free.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-11-2015, 03:38 AM

A chill snaked its way up the female's spine as she watched the memories of her Master. They were indeed horrifying scenes. Imprisoned as a child in such a savage way and forced to do unthinkable things at such a young age. She was forced to watch some of the most terrible deaths and violent acts. Once Adaza released her from having to watch his memories, Vera simply backed away from her Master and leaned against the building behind her. Her mind now even more corrupted from what she witnessed. Her skin prickled with fear and disgust as she alpha shook the images from her head.

Finally, the alpha found it in herself to speak, "I shall not pity you, Master, but I am sorry that those things happened to you. I do not know the pain of turning for I am a true born, but your old alpha was monstrous and a poor example of us lycans." Her voice a little hoarse, "I can see why you are the way you are. But it was your choice. No matter how you see it. You chose to continue filling your heart with such hate that it completely consumed you. You allowed yourself to remain violent, even after your old alpha's downfall. At one point, you hated that lycan. Now you have become the very thing you hate." Her voice held a harsh tone at the end.

It was true that Vera was also out for revenge, but she hadn't let it completely destroy her. She may not have been immortal, but her true bloodline has allowed her to live many more years and remain younger than any human would have. She has been trapped, tortured, nearly killed, starved and violated, but perhaps not on as grand of a scale as Adaza.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-11-2015, 06:54 PM

The lycan just narrowed his eyes at his slave. Her words struck him wrongly. Pity, monstrous, poor example. This alpha was really as foolish as the rest. Looking down on the other's, finding herself superior for doing the opposite of them. Though he would agree with some of her words. "Became the monster I hated?" He questioned her more as a statement than anything. He did become a monster, it was his own choice to kill. However filling his heart with more hatred was impossible. "You are right, I am a monster." He spoke to her darkly. A bone chilling coldness lingering in his tone. "One thing differs this monster from that one." His eyes darkened to match the tone he spoke with. "I never condemned anyone to life as mongrel." He spat the word out as if it was poisoned. He made sure to fully kill his victims. Not even to his most hated enemies would he wish such a curse onto them.

He closed the distance between the alpha and himself. The ancient lycan ripped his wrist open once more. "You alphas are all the same. Superior in your own mind, nose pointed into the sky." He lifted his bleeding wrist once more. "Immortality isn't the only cursed placed upon me, alpha." His blacken blood ran freely from the opened wound. "You believe I continued to feel a dead heart with hatred? Look again." He told her darkly. If his slave truly thought that then he would show her the side that the history books left out. From what he read, they knew nothing of the world back then nor the truth of the war. Yes, he was blood lusting and killed all in his path, but he had a reason.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-12-2015, 10:32 PM

Vera's eyes were dark from the shadows, "I did not say you were a monster. I once thought that way of you, however, I do not now. I stopped thinking of you in that way long before you showed me those memories." The alpha sighed and gave in to her Master's will. She once more placed her mouth on his bleeding wrist. An anxious feeling twisted deep inside her bones, she knew she would not enjoy she sights she was about to witness.

Still, she wanted to know. Her Master thought of her as ignorant. He didn't think she knew anything and was just a simple minded weakling. It did aggravate her, but she was understanding her Master more and more. After watching his actions and his breakdowns she realized he was still much like the child she witnessed in the memories. Afraid. Had he always been so alone after that girl was killed?

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-13-2015, 05:59 PM

The ancient lycan just growled at her. By saying the word monstrous about his old alpha was the same thing as call them one. Especially since he became the thing he hated the most. He spat darkly, letting this one go for now. The memory he chose for her to start out with was completely different than the previous ones. Smoke filled the air, buildings burning all around the ancient alpha. His new pack were strays like him, some left for dead. Other's turned when the creator left their corpse, thinking death had fully claimed them. The one to the left spoke to him in language long forgotten. The air lingered of death, it was not them that had slaughter the human village but vampires. A pain filled cry echoed in the distance. The lycan just followed it, the sound leading to a crate in the broken build. Flames fanned lightly around it. Inside the crate was a infant human girl. The mother obviously hid it too save it. Though the harsh reality was it would die neglected. The baby's eye fell onto the lycan, it laughed, lifting it's tiny hands to him. Wanting him to pick it up. The lycan growl at it, the baby just just laughed. Adaza just lifted the child. It giggled as he held it upside down by one leg. The baby just touched his face lightly. It liked him, he felt something odd inside of him from the child's hand and laughter. The lycan just smirked at it, he would keep it.

The following memories were when the child was a few years older. She wasn't dressed in fancy clothes, nor wear ribbons in her messy brown hair. The girl drew in the dirt and played in the mud, the female of the pack kept an eye on her when the lycan was killing or in battle. Never did she see course of the actions or the outcome. He shielded her from that. She knew all too well what he was and what he did but the little girl loved him with all her heart. She ran and wrapped her arms around him. "Daddy!" She would always call him. The lycan would just pull her off and tell her in a plain voice that he wasn't her father. It never stopped her. When they slept the lycan would always feel the human girl cuddle up to him. He would just move away but the girl just followed him. She climb on his back when he was sitting. He would just pulled her off and she would do it again. When the little girl wasn't looking he would often smile at her or tuck her in when she was sleeping. He would sneak her sweets and hid a doll in her cloths pack. However he would always deny it to her face.

The last memory was the most painful of the three, the day he was imprisoned. He was in the forest watching the human girl. She was now a beautiful young woman, yet to him she was still just the little girl playing in the mud. She wanted to come with him to the meeting the Warlords had set up. She hummed softly as she picked flowers, weaving them into a crown. The lycan folded his arms over his chest. When the Warlords showed they were beside the Elder's, it was trap. He managed to kill a few of the Warlords. It was when they held a blade to the human girl's throat did they catch him. He was down on his knees, anger filling his eyes. The betrayal, the threats against him. He didn't care for them. It was watching their blade pressed against the human's girl's throat, never cutting only drawing fear from her. He agreed to not fight if they released her. Surprising everyone but they honored their agreement. Freeing her. He winced when they burnt the symbols into his flesh. Her voice was the last thing he hear before blackness clouded his eyes. He had been knocked unconscious, when he awoke. He was in the cavern. The symbols glowing brightly with the crystals. Before they sealed the door the Elder asked him why he did what he did. However he never answered and the door just closed. Sealing him away from the world.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-20-2015, 05:36 PM

The female lycan's eyes widened as she watched more of Adaza's memories. A softer side to the legendary monster. She witnessed him saving the baby girl and watched as she grew older, always under the care of Adaza. Vera was shocked that such a powerful and dangerous lycan could be so gentle and loving towards a human child, but something seemed familiar to her about the little girl. But that couldn't be possible could it?

Then the memory of the little girl changed to one of her as a woman and Vera's eyes widened even more. Yes, the resemblance was unmistakable. The alpha recognized the young woman. No, it wasn't the same girl, but the facial features ran strong throughout her bloodline. There had been a family in her village that resembled Adaza's adopted daughter. They had the same eyes and the more the studied the woman, the more she confirmed her suspiscions. Though Vera came from a true lycan bloodline that went back to some of the first lycans, there were others in her large pack that hadn't always been wolf shifters. Some who's ancestors had been humans that were turned. This woman had been one.

After she was pulled from the memories, Vera stared at Adaza, her eyes still wide. "That girl.. The one you raised..." Her voice was soft, yet tense, "I knew her... Well her family, her blood..."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2015, 07:33 PM

The ancient lycan just looked at the female. His eyes were widen slightly, barely even noticeable. She knew her blood? So she lived after his imprisonment. Raised a family. His heart was at ease knowing that news. "So Renia lived after my imprisonment." He whispered softly. A small smile crept its way into his face. He missed that little girl more then he had realized. Yet the tone of her voice had brought him to question. Her bloodline was still around. The question was where.

"You know where her descendants are. You will simply lead me to them." He told her plainly. He would never hurt any of them. He justed wanted to know how they were. After all on his list were dealt with. He might even toss away his goal of ridding the world of every creature. He would even embrace his immortality if he got to live peacefully with her bloodline.

He began to place on his armor. It was renewed to the best of his ability. This black smith wasn't properly prepared for anything really except shoeing horses and wagon repairs. My had the blacksmith gotten lazy it seemed. Nothing was stocked and most of the ores he had were cheap, bad quality. His tools were similar to that of the ore. He was lucky enough to find the good ore and decent equipment. Once he was fully set in his armor he turned to his slave. He was going to force her to lead him to them in the morning. Right now, rest was in order.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 02:53 PM

The female alpha nearly froze Her blood ran cold as she realized what she had just done. Admitting that she had known the family that were the bloodline of the woman called Renia was likely a mistake. What was her Master going to do when he hears the news.. Could he not put two and two together without her telling him or was he just to blind to see because he did not want to see?

"Adaza... Master, I cannot take you to them." Her voice quivered as the icy chill of regret clung to her. "I'm sorry, but they were members of my...pack. Of my village.." She managed to control her tears as she thought of that night, and instead decided to change the truth, "I do not know where they are. I haven't seen anyone from my village in years... Many years." It was the truth, in a way. Though her family and friends were slaughtered, Vera had known it was always a possibility that others may have escaped as well, but she had never actually tried to find them on her road to revenge. Perhaps Renia's descendants were still alive somewhere.. It was a possibility. She alpha just didn't have it in her heart to tell Adaza that they were most likely dead.