Setachan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Setachan

Old 07-16-2009, 07:52 PM

Welcome

My name is Seta, and I'd appreciate being called that. Any variation of the name is usually acceptable, however. I have been role-playing for a long enough time to consider myself literate. However, I base that off of Quality, not the length of my post.

I don't have samples, because I'd send you all around kingdom come (Subeta, Gaia, Solia and Menewsha) to see those. No, I'm not active on Gaia that much anymore.

Anyways. Onwards.

Rules

Literacy & Quality - To role-play with me, you must be at least literate in quality. That means a minimal amount of mistakes. I'm not saying to can't make any, because you CAN. I'm just saying I'd like as few as possible. C=

Length - I want a minimum of three paragraphs for an introduction, and a minimum of one paragraph per post. I understand 'Not being in the mood' or having writer's block, however, and I do understand very /rare/ one-liners. However, I'd still like a minimum of four sentences as often as possible.

Maturity - Please have it, even if your character does not. This means that you aren't going to get uncomfortable by cussing or violence, and (depending upon where we role-play) romance. I will obey Menewsha's limits. If we role-play on Menewsha, I limit myself to PG-13. Over Email or MSN, I have very few limits.

Romance - I love romance. I'm big on it, and I would appreciate it. C= I will do MxM (Yaoi/BL/Shonen-ai/other name), and that is my preference. You may be able to convince me of MxF (Hetero/Hentai/Straight/Other name) if you have a good plot, a good character, or something

Male vs Female (Applies to MxF only) - In MxF, I will play both male and female, but as 80-90% of my role-plays are MxM, I rarely get to play female, my own gender. Before you ask, yes, I would like to play Female. NO, it does not mean I will demand it. If your female is submissive, whiny, and won't initiate anything, then I will demand to be female. If your female is wonderfully developed, however, I will probably be the boy for you. C= Or we could double.

Dominant vs Submissive (Applies to MxM only) - In MxM, I will play dom, sub, and switch(Seke). I have more submissive characters than dominant, but do not let that put you off. C= I have a lot of sexy man-beasts too (Kaegi, Varcis, Leon, Saga and Zio, to name a few). I will play either, but I won't play a dominant to a boy who should be a girl. I had a lot of those characters once, but I edited most of them. I only have one left, and he is very near and dear to me, and many others, so unless you like super-girly boys, don't ask for Clee.

Leaving - If you are leaving for the day, and we are on MSN, then a gtg is appreciated. Other then that, you don't need to do a GTG at all. -- If you are no longer interested in the role-play, talk to me. Maybe we can get it rolling again, or start a new one. If you just don't want to role-play with me, tell me, straight out. C= I'm a big girl, I can handle it. -- If you are leaving for awhile (vacation, etc) please tell me.

Genres
Anything listed, I'll do. I may add or detract from this list at any time A heart beside something means an EXTREME want of that. ALL ARE LISTED IN MxM

My Plots

Forget Me Not
Trapped Wings <3

Odd Pairings

Father x Son
Stepfather x Stepson

Adult Brother x Teen Brother <3
Older Bro x Younger Bro
Twins
Stepbro x Stepbro

Father/Mother's Boss x Son <3

Master x Slave/Servant

Fantasy (Modern/Future)

Angel x Demon
Demon x Were-being
Demon x Human
Human x Angel
God x Mortal (Made-up Gods)

Medieval/Feudal (NON-FANTASY)

Lord x Peasant
King x Prince/Lord
Clergyman x Peasant <3
Knight/Samurai x Peasant <3

Modern

Principal/Headmaster x Student <3
Teacher x Student
Drop-Out x Student
Label x Label (Jock/Prep/Nerd/Etc)
Boarding School

Band Member x Manager (Made-up Bands only) <3

Doctor x Patient <3
Patient x Patient

Asylum

Therapist x Patient <3
Patient x Patient
Psychiatrist/Doctor x Patient

Other

Arranged Marriage
Anthro/Kemonomimi

**NOTE:I would love to add....questionable...material to this role-play. Drug use, abuse, and that sort of stuff. C= **

Contact

Menewsha - This account, of course;

MSN/EMAIL - PM me for it. This is my preference

Last edited by Setachan; 07-19-2009 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: Version Two. C=

Kalyst
Kalyst the Conquerer is in!

Old 07-17-2009, 07:44 AM

*takes cookie* I actually responded in a thread you had though I'm not sure if you're going to check it. I've RP'd for many years, but stopped for 2 and am now just getting back into it. M x M is something that's easy for me and I was wondering if maybe you won't mind my interest in a few of your plots? *blinks hopefully*

I'd really like to do the Forget me Not one and possibly the Trapped Wings one.

Sooo...I'm not sure if I should offer characters right now but...*offers pocky* I would like to RP with you sometime soon.

Setachan
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Setachan

Old 07-17-2009, 12:18 PM

@Kalyst

Of course hun. I'd love to Role-play with you. C=
Just throw me a PM anytime.