Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2011, 07:06 PM

Well, I'm always searching things in the shops, and, since there's way too many things you can buy, I have some difficulty in finding some Items. Of course, I did notice the cart. But there are times in wich I can't find what I'm looking for and usually I don't have more than a hour to keep searchig for it.
So, I was thinking if it was possible to add a search function or anything like, so that we type some tags in it and then buy the item, if the ones that appear have what we want.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 01-04-2011, 07:27 PM

It's been suggested time and time again.
I think the shops are slowly in the process of being redone, so hopefully once they are redone, we will have our search feature, or at least a better way to browse through shops. Perhaps with "tabs" like Gaia and some other sites do.

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 01-04-2011, 07:32 PM

What monstahh said

Thats is one of the reasons I dont really go to the shops
and when I do go its very over whelming

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-04-2011, 08:07 PM

I've said a few times before that a search feature for the shops is unlikely, sadly. Because the use of such would put massive strain on the server. Yes the stores will be re-done one day, and they will then be a lot more customer-friendly, but it's unlikely that there will ever be a search for them :)

Kriever
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2011, 05:21 PM

Thanks for letting us know that, Jelly. ;)

kittykondos
⊙ω⊙
Penpal

Old 01-12-2011, 05:31 PM

See i have seen so many threads about this topic, and I dont really see a problem. Menewsha is offering many many items of clothes that you should just be glad that we have a very extensive inventory of clothes that may be purchased. Plus they come in many colors so that it can match your personal style. You site creators are doin a great job!