Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 09-28-2007, 05:34 PM

Nina walks in and takes a seat near the bar.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 09-29-2007, 12:49 AM

"I'm sure we do around here somewhere. I've never heard of it but i'll look out for the name." She turned to the girl that had sat at the bar. "Anything I can do for you miss?" She turned around to look through the bottles of drinks lining the wall behind her to look for Goldschlagger.

Phoenixxangel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2007, 07:18 AM

A fair skinned girl entered the nameless tavern, her golden eyes grazing over every surface and every face with undeniable curiosity. Her golden starry eyes blinked and twinkled, as if they were jewels upon an ink black sky. She said nothing, nor did she gesture towards anyone. She simply walked to the bar, trying not to draw too much attention to herself.

However, this was quite hard to do.

She seemed wild, with untamed, beautiful hair and eyes that held a fire that ripped, grasped and burned the frail edges of reality. Her soul was caught in a secret dream that she shared with all under an invisibility cloak. Even as she sat at the bar, craving a drink, she said nothing. Still she waited to be approached, the wild thing from the woods, the wanderer, the statue with a soul.

Justice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Justice

Old 09-29-2007, 02:15 PM

Justice walked in, tripping over her own feet and almost falling. She recovered herself well, before anyone noticed.
She looked around, her bright blue eyes wide open, searching for a place to sit down.

She sits on a small bench beside a window, and stares out at the trees, twirling her hair in her fingers.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Ionessa_devils Send a message via Yahoo to Ionessa_devils

Old 09-29-2007, 02:21 PM

Ionessa looked at the girls that walked in with a soft smile "Evening! Is there anything I can get for you girls?" She had found a bottle of Goldschlagger and poured some into a glass setting it in front of Torri "There you are Miss."

Phoenixxangel
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2007, 02:40 AM

Her eyes turned to the woman who had just greated her, and the other newcomer. She let a small smile invade her cold lips, her fair face warming lightly. She nodded, "Yes please, could I have a cosmopolitan?" she enquired politely, glad to be finally getting a drink.

Coma-White
Send a message via MSN to Coma-White

Old 09-30-2007, 04:11 AM

Dizzy pushed open the doors to the tavern && looked inside. She wasn't sure what to do and felt kind of awkward as she gazed around at the people.She pulled herself up onto a stool and sat silently.
Her bright ametheist eyes scanned the dark room .She sat nervously while twirling a few strands of her scarlet hair around her middle and index fingers.
What was she waiting for?

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-30-2007, 08:19 PM

Tilting her head back slightly, Alexara nodded to the female bartender, Ionessa, and gave her a small smile. She uncrossed her legs, placing the tips of her feet softly on the ground, her blue eyes glancing around the Tavern, carefully scanning each person that walked in. A force of habit, one might say. It was not as if she did not trust a group of people; more like she wanted to see who she could trust.

There was still pain in her back as she moved to lightly trace her finger around the brim of the glass that once held orange juice, her soft flesh making it easy to go along the glass edge. She peered at it, transfixed now upon the glass cup.

It was then her mind drifted back and fro from thought to thought, thinking about happy childhood days, and even the sad ones that made her laugh now, for it was a naive choice to be upset about more then half of the things she was upset about. And even though she was an adult now, with so much more stress, she never wished to become a child ago.

"Excuse me, Ionessa? Do you think you could refill my drink again?" she asked, removing her fingertips away from glass, sending her hand through her long white hair to finger out and knots that were in her long white strands.

It was funny; even though she had white hair, she never once looked a day over eighteen. Perhaps it was that cursed blood that she had that did this. Well over three hundred and eternally young. She wondered when her dieing day would be.

"Do you agree that age equals wisdom," she began to ask the bartender, speaking on a whim. "Or do you think that wisdom comes to those who have experience in troubled times - Old and young?" Seeing Ionessa being bothered by a few beings, Alexara gave a halfhearted smile. "You need not answer if you are busy."

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Ionessa made Angel her drink of choise then placed it in front of her "There you are Miss." She smiled lightly as she poured Alexara another glass "Just depends, wisdom can come to anyone it wants to. But, it helps others if someone has experience troubled times and knows what to do and what not to do."

-Kami-

Old 10-03-2007, 12:19 AM

((For some reason I'm going through a writer's block right now. x.x))

"Alex it is," he replied to the woman with a smile. Reaching out his own hand, he grasped hers firmly, gave it a light shake, then let his arm fall back to his side.

The tavern seemed to be picking up. Visitors were now visiting by the many. His smile grew as his gaze observed the going-ons around him.

Returning his attention back to Alex, he said, "I'm completely out of conversations at the moment." He laughed and continued, "perhaps there is something you can think of?"

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-04-2007, 02:02 AM

((Thats why I do like a paragraph at a time.))

Ionessa grabed a cloth from behind the counter soaked it then rung it out. She started wiping down the bar counter waiting for a reply from Alex. She softly sings to herself as she works waiting for customers to come up and order. She finishes the counter then walks to the small fridge behind the bar to grab herself a bottle of water.

AsmodeusDark

Old 10-04-2007, 03:59 AM

Asmodeus walks in and immediately notes the position of everyone in the bar, what they are drinking or doing, the positions of their hands, the clothing they are wearing, and the layout of the bar, strides across the bar to a chair and sits down. "Excuse me, bartender, can I have a rum and coke?" He addresses without making eye contact, memorizing the contents behind the bar. He wears a sleeveless red shirt, black slacks, steel armored boots, and a huge sword strapped to his back. Watching you with deep crimson eyes you can't help but stare at framed by long blood red hair, you have the vague feeling you know him from somewhere. He smells like ash and has a paleness to his skin, which is covered in fine scars, that seems unnatural.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-04-2007, 03:39 PM

Ionessa looked at the guy who seemed to be watching and taking note of everything in the bar. She raised a brow before looking away while he decided on what to drink. She heard his order and quickly made it without questions. She placed the drink in front of him with a light smile "There you are sir!"

AsmodeusDark

Old 10-05-2007, 07:56 AM

Asmodeus looks up and smiles softly, but the smile is empty and it gives you chills. He takes his drink and mumbles a "Thank you." and hands you some silver coins with images of a man's face you don't recognize on one side and an eagle on the other, obviously foreign.

Ionessa_devils
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-05-2007, 11:08 PM

Ionessa shrugs lightly "Welcome!" She places the coins behind the bar counter. She slowly walks back into the kitchen. She walks back out a bit later with a few small baskets and a bag of shelled peanuts. She fills two or three of the baskets with peanuts then placed then on the bar counter with an empty basket beside the other to put cracked shells in.

koga minamoto
Send a message via MSN to koga minamoto

Old 10-15-2007, 05:33 AM

My name is Koga minamoto. I am 22 years of age and I am a guardian, Since the day I was born the process of battle was buried into my mind, my youthful days were spend fighting and training my body and my mind. Everyday was a new challenge and struggle, my father raised me on the thought that the strong protect the weak...at a cost. At the age of ten I left my hometown in search for anything to prove that thought wrong, I would protect....but not for money, nor gold and gems....but for honor, respect...and love. During my travels I was noticed by a man that introduced himself as the head of an organization bent on protecting the world from a race of evil mutants called Diclonius. Diclonius look like mere humans at first but there is a feature that sets them apart, Diclonius have small horn protruding from there heads, A mark of a demon I suppose. Another feature of the Diclonius is something that cannot be seen by the human eyes, Each have a set of visible arms that are a product of some sort of Psychic ability, each arm vibrates at such an amazing speed that they have the ability to punch, rip,or slice through most anything, this is the main weapon of the Diclonius. While they cannot breed in the normal that humans can, Diclonius seem to have the ability to pass on the mutation by touch alone,If they plan on replacing humans with Diclonius like I have been told by my bosses, then this is the manner in which they would do so.It feels so good to finally do something right in my life, I will assist in the world's protection against these creatures. As years go by I study the Diclonius and one thing seems to show more times than not, these "experiments" Seem more like torture sessions on young girls. I know that these are NOT humans but there screams all sound so human, why are me torturing them? It doesn't seem fair. Whenever I ask my supervisor about my thoughts I am told the same thing "Never forget that these are not humans, they are monsters. they have no feelings!" Monsters you say?... Today I came across a type of Diclonius that had I have never seen, a young pink haired girl with deep colored eyes and although I could not stay long for the "Experiment" I could see that ever after all that was done to the poor girl, she never once tried to used her vectors, and never once damned human kind for what was happening, What am I doing here? Why am I letting this happen? Monsters.... I can truly see why Diclonius hate humans, and why they wish to exterminate them all. How dare they have the guts to call THEM "monsters" I can no longer stand by and pretend this is right, I will help them....even if I have to give my life.

Vampire Chicka2
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2007, 05:57 AM

*walks into tavern and sits at a table*

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 06:35 AM

A strange girl nearly slammed the door open and almost collapsed at the entrance. "Finally...Civilization..." She gasped in between panting. Her mousy brown hair was tangled and matted with twigs and other forest bracken, her green tunic and leggings were muddy and torn in several places, what was left of her gray cloak hung in tatters off her back, the girl was barefoot, she had several scratches on her face, feet, and arms, but hanging from her belt was a small bag of coins.
The girl clung to her walking stick and slowly, wincing every once in a while, headed to the bar. She sat down with a thump and looked wearily at the bar tender. "Ma'am, can I have a nice cup of earl grey a sandwich, and perhaps a room as well." She rasped.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 10-15-2007, 08:05 PM

Danielle stood outside the Tavern and scanned the building up and down. She shivered as a light breeze pulled her auburn curly hair off of the back of her neck. She blinked, letting her green eyes stay closed for a couple of seconds before opening them again. She wasn't a drop dead gorgeous girl, she was just average. But her eyes made her stand out. What an odd place for a blind date she thought to herself as she scanned the place over. She shivered again as the wind blew through her hair again. I guess I better go in she thought as she opened the door and stepped inside, being chased by a small breeze. When she walked through the door she only noticed two guys, none of them fit the description her friend had given her. She walked up to the bar "Can I get some water, please? I promise that's not all I'll order, I'm just waiting for someone." she said out loud while thinking I'm already late myself, so he probably won't show up.