x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-21-2008, 11:35 AM

"I've never encountered one person who can see a ghost. I just see a skeletal figure and, it seems to..." Emerald sighed.
"It wasn't a good enc-" BAM!
A few plates came flying out, through the door.
"ounter" Emerald finished.

WillowKitsune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2008, 11:36 PM

Right before Willow could open the door, they flew open, knocking her and Takara over while the plates soared over their heads.
"Oww..." she complained, rubbing her head.

Takara stood and shook his head to rid the dizziness from the blow. Then he growled at the flying plates.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 PM

[OMG. ITS SNOWED FOR ABOUT 2 MINUTS JUST NOW! xDD]
Emerald ducked and crawled her way through the door and inside the cafe. The paltes hovering in mid-air outside. Her heart raced and she had no idea what to do.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-22-2008, 11:46 PM

(OCC: Sorry for not being here for three days I had to do a huge Easter rush where I work and I'm dead tired)
Kat looked around as plates began to fly then she felt someone yanking on her tail and lifting her off the ground.

"Ouch let go!" she yelled but she went higher and higher until she hit her head on the ceiling.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 03-23-2008, 12:59 AM

Ani's eyes grew wide as she noticed the plates hurtling through the door, hitting Willow and Takara on the way out. She could feel herself freezing up again. It wasn't until Emerald had successfully escaped back into the cafe that her body had slowly begun to react.

Keeping a careful watch on the hovering plates, she ran a wide circle around them aiming for the cafe entrance. Ani reached the entrance safely and made sure no one was outside the cafe. After taking one last glance at the plates, she slammed the door shut. She frantically bolted the door shut and slid down to the floor. She forced herself to inhale slowly. 'Calm down Ani. You can't do anything if you're this panicked,' she desperately thought to herself.

[[@cutie: lol only 2 minutes? XD
@kat: no worries :3 I've been pretty horrible about posting too x.x;;;]]

mythrah
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-23-2008, 04:06 AM

mythrah walked back to the back again to see what all the commotion was about...

"oh dear... um maybe someone should tell ani that ghosts can walk through walls"

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-23-2008, 03:55 PM

[Evlasha; Yeah, then it turned to rain. xD]
Emerald gasped as she saw Kat rising higher and higher, "Ani, I think there's more than just ONE ghost..." Emerald whispered.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 02:47 AM

Kat was hitting the ceiling over and over again, like someone is playing that game "stop hitting yourself"

"Ow quit it who ever you are," she yelled.

WillowKitsune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 03:34 AM

Willow gasped as Kat hit the ceiling repeatedly. Taking it upon herself to help, she stood from where she was sitting near the door and ran to grab Kat's leg and try to pull her down.
"Sorry if I'm hurting you!" she said in a panic.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-26-2008, 05:34 PM

Emerald thought up something. She ran into the cupboard and brang out two cups of flour then reach up to chuck one pot over Kat, hopefully staining the ghost to be visible. A white figure lingered in the room and Emerald's eyes widened.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 03-26-2008, 09:42 PM

Ani was rushing over to help Kat when Emerald dumped the flour on the ghost. She gasped to see it was the figure of a young man who seemed to be trying to lift Kat away from something. She frowned and looked down and saw what appeared to be another ghost only partially touched by the falling flour. "Emerald!" she shouted, pointed quickly to the speck of flour scurrying around. "Throw some more on that!"

WillowKitsune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 11:58 PM

Willow also saw the second ghost and tried to let go of Kat gently enough that she wouldn't hit her head again.
Once she'd let go, she ran to the cupboard and grabbed more flour. She threw it at the ghost, only managing to get some on the opposite side of the part Emerald had hit.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 03-28-2008, 09:58 PM

She still wasn't sure what to make of the partially flour coated ghost but she decided that perhaps the other ghost wasn't so bad. Perhaps he wasn't the one who attacked them with the cans and plates. With this in mind she dashed for the broom and hastily swung at the seemingly malicious ghost. Her eyes widened as the broom's head seemed to pass through its body sweeping away some of the flour on its body in the process.

mythrah
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-28-2008, 10:20 PM

Mythrah watches the madness so confused. these were ghosts unlike anything she had ever seen before. She hoped that the ghosts wouldn't come after her. she didn't really know what to do with them. Maybe dark Mythrah would know... but then she doubted that her destructive powers would effect the ghosts. as they had already been destroyed.

"oh i wish Thanok were here he would know what to do."

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-30-2008, 02:46 PM

Emerald frowned with Mythrah in confusion, Ani told her to pour more flour, but Willow had already done?
Her eyes widened to see the face of a young man, quite handsome.
"D-do y-ou g-guys k-know h-h-im?" Emerald stuttered.

evlasha
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2008, 07:56 AM

Ani was shocked to see the broom travel through the ghost's body. Although it was common knowledge for objects to pass through a ghost's body easily, it was still very startling to see. She shivered slightly and lightly hugged herself. This whole thing just seemed too unreal.

She was brought out of her reverie by Emerald's stammering voice. Following her gaze back to the male ghost she concentrated. Upon reflection, his face really was familiar but she couldn't figure out why. Ani frowned some more as she realized something else. Why had the broom passed through the ghost and yet flour seemed to cling to the body just fine? Was there some way of controlling it? Did the ghosts want to be seen?

Her eyes widened and she whipped her head back to where the other ghost had been. "What?" The ghost was no longer present. Scanning quickly around the room there appeared to be no sign of it.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-01-2008, 02:08 PM

Kat growled a little as she rubbed her head,"Where is that little ....."

She looked around but couldn't find the ghoest her head began to hurt.

"Ow my head," rubbing it, "I need to sit down a bit."

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 04-01-2008, 06:21 PM

A sudden pain hit Emeralds chest and her eyes widened. "He was- he was," Emerald couldn't remember.
Emerald looked around cautiously, but the ghost was no where to be seen. Then she turned her attention to Kat and ran off to get a wet towel.

Emerald returned and helped Kat get to the closest seat, made her sit down and left the towel to flop on her head.
I know that face! Who is it?! Emerald gritted her teeth. She was sure she wanted to help solve this case as much as anyone else!