Cybertronic Butterfly
ISS Agent 42738BUI

Old 11-21-2013, 03:52 AM

The Briar Hall School for the Musical Arts (BHSMA); a high end school full of scandals,love triangles,creative minds and a group of musically inclined spawn of the most famous terrorizers in human lore.

These teens have to keep their identities secret while in the human world of musical talents,all the while trying to put up with the occasional jerk and the far too common Porcelain Doll Collection(aka,the self proclaimed Rulers of Briar Hall)! If they're not careful they may run into not only each other,but a whole 'nother world of trouble.

Male and Female Uniforms look like the ones in this link. The very last one on the right is for formal days only.The one with the pink skirt is worn only by those in the "Porcelain Doll Collection."

RULES:
1) If there are rules to the site for this - I think it goes without saying that they should be obeyed.
2) Do Not undermine others' characters in an attempt to keep spotlight on you.Everyone can be a star here,within the natural world's limits.
3) OOC's will be put in this ::OOC::,this ((moogles)),this (OOC) or this [OOC].Otherwise take it to the PMs.
4) If there is a disagreement work it out or get out! Simple as that.
5) Do not get on people's case if they misspell or forget letters or words. I do it,and I'm sure you do as well.
5) These rules are simple,anyone caught breaking them will be kicked out and deleted from this roleplay. And furthermore not aloud in any of my soon to be others.

Character Skeleton requirement is below ,please send all skeletons to my inbox via PM. Anyone who puts one here will be deleted until they send it to me in a Private Message.

---------- Post added 11-20-2013 at 10:54 PM ----------

Character Skeletons(green is available,red is taken)
Count Dracula's Daughter/Son
Wolf man's daughter/son
Boogyman's daughter/son
Frankenstein/Frankenwoman's daughter/son
Mothman's daughter/son
Mummy's daughter/son

User Name:
Character Name:
Creature: (from above)
Instrument: (no more than two please)
Personality: (just a brief thing for now,can change once in the story though. Mine usually do.Haha)
Other: (such as nicknames,small tidbits or just a random thing that your person says a lot)

Entered Characters

User name: Cybertronic Butterfly
Character name: Jinx Lennings
Creature: Boogyman's Daughter
Instrument: Piano/violin
Personality: Sweet and shy but very defensive of her friends and crushes. She happens into a lot of mischief and trouble out of pure bad luck and clumsily sweet intentions.She loves the mischief she brings though and is often thought of as a curse among her friends.
Looks: Jinx
Other: Is nicknamed Jinx because of her problems with trouble.

---------- Post added 11-20-2013 at 10:59 PM ----------

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ee-d4j5hct.jpg
Jinx couldn't believe the new school year had rolled in so quickly,her violin case dragging on the ground a bit as she tried to eat her breakfast sandwich before the school bell rang and she was late for her first day. She heard she wouldn't be the only new student,making her feel a little better about all the people soon to be staring at her with creeped out expressions on their faces.
She had been to many different human schools and was quite used to the stares of the other kids and teens with their upturned noses and eyes a little wider than usual because of her unique looks. Her father tried over and over to tell her that it was just jealousy because she was a beautiful little creature,but she couldn't help but to notice it wasn't jealousy they had for her unusually pale skin, odd red eyes and naturally purple hair. It was plainly, obviously, unmistakably the creeps. Which she could understand,being the daughter of the boogyman, she just had that creepy vibe to her. A subtle aura of under-the-bed fright that most people got on the darkest night of the full moon.
She didn't like the fact that she couldn't fit in with anyone,but her mind traveled elsewhere as she came to the building.It was nearly as unique looking as she was,deep crimson in color,splattered with what looked like paintball shots.As if the local boys were on the decorating committee,but it was refreshing and out of the ordinary! The perfect place for a ghoul like her to start over in.Since her last school expelled her for somehow scaring the wits out of a guy who wouldn't leave her be.
Once more looking at the sheet of paper she pulled out of her pocket she braced herself for the familiar holes being burned into her body from the thousands of eyes she was sure would be watching her. Here goes nothing!
She made her way through the crowd without even asking for them to move,they just...did it as she passed. Like when whoever it was parted whatever sea it had been so they could pass to wherever it was they were heading.The office wasn't hard to find since the letters were written in a dark crimson in six inch high letters once you walked in the door and she took a deep breath,letting it out slowly and beginning her newest adventure!

Last edited by Cybertronic Butterfly; 11-21-2013 at 06:48 AM..