CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:17 AM

Hello there. They think I'm gay because I like wearing guy shirts... they just fit me comfortably... and I am always surrounded by guys and a few girls lol. But I am chunky but I'm ok as long as I can wear baggy shirts. I think sexy is when you are comfortable but others don't really see that I guess. But I mean I was starting to get comfortable with myself when I had a bf but he broke up with me for unknown reasons and a lot of guys just want sex with me... but none have seen my body so I don't get it.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:19 AM

Penises. They do that to guys. :P honestly, when they're younger all they want is sex (granted even grown men just want sex but most have learned to hide that over the years)

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:22 AM

I'm not the type to try to be pretty (I wear what I have and look like what I look like), but apparently guys find me very beautiful.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:23 AM

I want to lose my virginity before I die. That's all I know.

Meh Ish Dum
Devout follower of Jesus Christ

Old 11-06-2011, 12:24 AM

@ Ashtyn: I'm a virgin, and I'm abstaining & I understand what you mean. All guys only "love" a woman for a one night stand, but blegh. I don't wanna even have a girlfriend because I don't wanna deal with... 'Oh you're not moving fast enough for me.' But yeah, I cherish personality based beauty. Therefore, I don't care for loooks. I want to know what your atrium, and aorta are like. >:3

@Amane: Hey babe, you be lookin' very fine this evening. lol

@ Empress: Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say

BLEGH, why am I even discussing this? I sound like some kind of person trying to flirt with y'all.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:24 AM

lol. sometimes I wish I still was! I could have done without those first few partners. they were horrible!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:26 AM

Bahahaha because I bring up awkward conversations!

Idk I date solely on personality and my friends think I'm weird for it.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Ish Dum View Post
@ Ashtyn: I'm a virgin, and I'm abstaining & I understand what you mean. All guys only "love" a woman for a one night stand, but blegh. I don't wanna even have a girlfriend because I don't wanna deal with... 'Oh you're not moving fast enough for me.' But yeah, I cherish personality based beauty. Therefore, I don't care for loooks. I want to know what your atrium, and aorta are like. >:3

@Amane: Hey babe, you be lookin' very fine this evening. lol

@ Empress: Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say

BLEGH, why am I even discussing this? I sound like some kind of person trying to flirt with y'all.
lol. Some guys are better than most but even the really gentlemanly ones I know admitted that they did think about sex quite a bit and sometimes still do even though they're all grown up. And girls are sometimes no better. Hormones are crazy things.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 AM

I think about sex a lot too, not just sex but I think about it a lot.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:30 AM

I guess it's because this is a thread for the uniquely awkward. XD

@Meh: ;D LOL.

This conversation reminds me: once I saw a shirt that said, "VIRGIN - You ain't gettin' any." I debated buying it, but I didn't.

I'm a virgin, and I can honestly say that the thought of losing it still disgusts me.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:33 AM

Sex isn't bad if you're mature about it. Cant say I really regret any of my parters. Just probably would have been more romantic if my fiancé would be my first and only one.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:34 AM

Hmmm I just don't want to get pregnant until I am established enough to care for a child.... I would have lost it a long time ago if it weren't for that, and the fact you release chemicals that bind you to your mate technically speaking.

Meh Ish Dum

Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 AM

To tell you the truth, I could care less about sex. I know I'll want it in the future, but I'm not married. Plus, I'm scared of getting crabs, AIDS, syphilis, etc. I'm scared of public restrooms giving me crabs. (random thought)

@ Empress: I think that hormones are the one thing all teenagers hate. Adults too. Think about when you go through your change of life and don't want babehs anymore. >:3 Then that'll change your mind about sex.

@ Amane: There were ones that I saw at Creation festival (Christian music festival over 3 days) that were like that. I debated on it too, but I was like "Wow, everyone will think I'm odd for wearing it"

@ Ashtyn: Good job, because I don't want to see you on Teen Mom on MTV or VH1. (whatever it is) xD

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:37 AM

no real binding goes on. just your body dealing with all the stress. your body does get to know your partner's immune system wise though. mostly if you don't use condoms..

ahh public restrooms.. those are scary things indeed... I think that's why women's restrooms are always so nasty.. women just aren't built to do it the standing way and they all seem to try to avoid sitting at all costs in public restrooms...

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:40 AM

Meh is not dum. Just saying.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:47 AM

Yummy, just ate dinner. P:

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:49 AM

Dinner will be soonish for me. I decided to make some pulled pork today. takes forever. I so want a pressure cooker... maybe someday.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:50 AM

I want mashed potatoes. Omg, I already want food again and I just ate. What in the world? XD

Meh Ish Dum

Old 11-06-2011, 12:54 AM

@ Ashtyn: Aww, why thank you. :3 You're not dumb either. xD I was dum to create such a name. I want to change it to xx Kringe Sama like I have it on Solia, but my username is habitually stuck as is. ~_~

@ Empress: lol Well, if you were ever at my mothers work, you would see a little more than just a trickle of pee, but the whole nine yards of disgusting fecal matter. Urp. They stand up to do that too.....

@ Amane: I want tacos if that makes you feel any better. I just had taco pizza this morning and afternoon. lol

@ Self: You need 42 more candies. What are you gonna do?

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:54 AM

food talk. it does that to people.

I suggests staying away from the that tastes HORROR bile thread. It's made me want so many sweet unhealthy things...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:55 AM

I WANT TACOS.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Ish Dum View Post
@ Ashtyn: Aww, why thank you. :3 You're not dumb either. xD I was dum to create such a name. I want to change it to xx Kringe Sama like I have it on Solia, but my username is habitually stuck as is. ~_~

@ Empress: lol Well, if you were ever at my mothers work, you would see a little more than just a trickle of pee, but the whole nine yards of disgusting fecal matter. Urp. They stand up to do that too.....

@ Amane: I want tacos if that makes you feel any better. I just had taco pizza this morning and afternoon. lol

@ Self: You need 42 more candies. What are you gonna do?
Ewwwwww! So gross... and I thought the pee messes I see a lot of were bad.

Meh Ish Dum

Old 11-06-2011, 12:58 AM

@ Amane: LOL. I could eat tacos all day long. rofl

@ Empress: I believe my stomach says "Get in my belly!" often when I see good foods. e_o Yeah, that's another reason why i don't go to the bathrooms in public areas and at school very often. *gags*

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 12:59 AM

You can change your name just message an admin and and pay them gold yes?

Ashtyn Leigh is my real name, my first and middle.

TheEmpressofEvil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-06-2011, 01:01 AM

School restrooms are the worst >.<

Tacos are yummy. Maybe I'll make those tomorrow. but I've spent most of today looking forward to pulled pork sandwiches. so that's still the plan!