Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 02:47 AM

I'm going to read linn's post then.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:48 AM

*rolls around* I feel like making some artwork to commemorate this new age of Sprinkle-y goodness, but I have no idea what to make.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 02:51 AM

speaking of art, wanna see what I've been working on?

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeapear View Post
Aww.
And yeah, most people seemed to take the stance of distance and face-to-face contact being largely irrelevant when it comes to fulfillment and forming relationships. Your opinion was fairly unique among the small number of people who responded. Such a special snowflake, Linn.
oh well i'm glad to change it up a bit then... i've never been called a snowflake before *flutters and drifts about like a snowflake*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
Not really, Linny. Right now is about the only time lately... and I am so tired but I don't know what I want to do. During the day when she naps I am cleaning and taking care of stuff... I hate it.
oh man, that's not fun at all. i hope you can get some time to yourself. make the boy take care of the child sometimes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I'm going to read linn's post then.
i'm sure you will have something to say about it, kat, since we've had similar discussions in the past lol

Quote:
*rolls around* I feel like making some artwork to commemorate this new age of Sprinkle-y goodness, but I have no idea what to make.
you should!! it'd be brilliant!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:54 AM

Thanks for replying, Kat. And I'd be happy to see what you're working on! :D

Linn: *melts with hair-dryer*
Hm, what should I make, though?

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:55 AM

He never seems too interested and I don't want to be bothered. I don't know. It is all a mess. And I am always tired and getting migraines, which is driving me crazy.

Speaking of such I'm going to try and get this gone, and get some sleep in before the baby wakes up.

I will return. Night.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:56 AM

Good night, Kitteh. I hope things go well for you. *hugs* :(

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 02:57 AM

er, maybe I can't show my art after all. This internet is none too good, so I don't know about upload speeds....

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:59 AM

Maybe later then, Kat. :(

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Thanks for replying, Kat. And I'd be happy to see what you're working on! :D

Linn: *melts with hair-dryer*
Hm, what should I make, though?
hmmm something in true sprinkles fashion... maybe something mika or potter pals inspired since that was kind of a sprinkles exclusive thing and you were a part of those parties too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
He never seems too interested and I don't want to be bothered. I don't know. It is all a mess. And I am always tired and getting migraines, which is driving me crazy.

Speaking of such I'm going to try and get this gone, and get some sleep in before the baby wakes up.

I will return. Night.
he's not interested in being with his child? whatta chump! sorry you keep getting migraines, that's the worst. i hope you get lots of sleep!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 03:02 AM

Linn: It's scary to think that that it was roughly two years ago (I think) that the majority of that stuff happened...
By the way, I have to leave in like, 25 minutes to be at a friends house. I'll still be on until then, though. :)

Speaking of art, by the way, I cannot emphasize enough how much I have improved since I was on here last. Looking through all of my old art gifts to you guys makes me sad sad.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 03:02 AM

I wish it wasn't taking so many days to get home. I dislike this traveling.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Linn: It's scary to think that that it was roughly two years ago (I think) that the majority of that stuff happened...
By the way, I have to leave in like, 25 minutes to be at a friends house. I'll still be on until then, though. :)

Speaking of art, by the way, I cannot emphasize enough how much I have improved since I was on here last. Looking through all of my old art gifts to you guys makes me sad sad.
two years eh? yea that's a long time! it doesn't always feel like that and i think it's because we always meet back here at some time or another
it's fun going to a friend's house! i hope you have a good time!
i wanna see more zeap art!

Quote:
I wish it wasn't taking so many days to get home. I dislike this traveling.
traveling?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM

Zea's art is really good! I do love a couple of my gifts from you though. Any art recieved makes me happy.

I didn't tell Linn? the semester ended and my parents picked me up friday morning. I'm still not home yet. We had to go to my cousin's graduation today because she's not behind like me.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 03:12 AM

Linn: Yeah, time seems to move differently online.
Mhm. I'm going over to her house with another friend to make sausage rolls for a school thing. We need to mass produce them like crazy. Stupid financial literacy unit, making us need to run market stalls.
Behold, my DeviantART: shoobedoobe

Aww, thanks Kat.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 03:15 AM

where is the graduation, kat?

wow, zeap! your art really has improved a lot! you're doing great!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 03:16 AM

an obscure town in texas, linn. and it's was, not is.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 03:17 AM

aaaah well i hope it wasn't all bad

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 03:17 AM

Thanks Linn. At the expense of getting better, though, I now make art at the rate of like, once a month. Even though what I do produce now is at a higher quality than what I made back then, I so rarely produce any because I can't draw anything without feeling the need to make it perfect, so doodling/sketching becomes nearly impossible. Oh well.
I see that you've also started drawing. Your works are cute. ^^

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 03:21 AM

oh! yes i bought a tablet a little bit ago. i was very unsure how to use it until towards the end of my album as you can see. the work got significantly better lol and thank you!

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 03:22 AM

Linn: Haha, yeah. Tablets are hard to get used to. You should see some of my old tablet monstrosities.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 AM

Linn: I think I got sunburned but I ate well at the party afterwards and it was fun. I can't wait till my own graduation. I wish people would stop asking me if I have a year (or more) to go, as if I were that dumb and behind. I'm only a few credits short from not being able to graduate now!

Zea: lots of doodling doesn't hurt though. I wish I had the time for it because I don't feel my art is getting much better without the practice of it.

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 05-12-2013, 03:27 AM

Kat: Yeah, I understand why I need to do it and all that, it's just that every time I sit down and try to do it my brain is all like 'NO IT'S NOT PERFECT DO IT AGAIN, REFINE IT, IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH'
And on that note, I need to go. Bye! ^^

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 05-12-2013, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Linn: Haha, yeah. Tablets are hard to get used to. You should see some of my old tablet monstrosities.
i'm sure they aren't all bad, but we all have to start somewhere it's been a long time since i've made some art. i really need to get crackin and i should have some more time but i'm not sure if i totally will because i have to work more

Quote:
Linn: I think I got sunburned but I ate well at the party afterwards and it was fun. I can't wait till my own graduation. I wish people would stop asking me if I have a year (or more) to go, as if I were that dumb and behind. I'm only a few credits short from not being able to graduate now!

Zea: lots of doodling doesn't hurt though. I wish I had the time for it because I don't feel my art is getting much better without the practice of it.
eating is good! glad you got to enjoy yourself some at least. and that's the reason i hate going to weddings they ask me those questions too! 'sooo, when are you going to get married?' it's kinda the same thing, but at least you're almost done!

---------- Post added 05-11-2013 at 11:29 PM ----------

have fun, zeap!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-12-2013, 03:34 AM

bye zea!!

I do all my digital art with my mouse pad. It's actually get quite good.