HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 05:11 PM

Ah, the thought of taking a stroll with Sebastian was a fantasy for Grell. He had spaced out before Sebastion started talking. He could see it now Sebastian picking a rose and giving it to Grell as a present. Ah what a sight that would be. Grell wingled around and ran over to Sebastian and locked elbows with him. At this point Grell had started to listen to the people talking around him. Sebastian was giving out compliments and Grell was next. He was ready to be adored by Sebastian, but what he got was a disappointing answer. "You don't mean that, Sebastian."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-19-2011, 07:26 PM

"well, must be you rendered me speechless once again grell." Sebastian smiled dazzlingly and didn't let go of Grells linked arm. "Though.." he plucked grells glasses from his face. "You look better without these on you." he tucked the glasses into grells front pocket and led Ciel elizabeth and madame red out into the courtyard where he continued down a oak treed path into the woods. "Its quite nice out." he smiled contently. "Don't you all think so?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-19-2011, 07:42 PM

"A-" He is so beautiful! Ah! I'm blinded by his light! When Sebastian reached out to grab his glasses his face turned red and he threw his hands up to his face. Grell melted in the heat of Sebastian's beauty and laid there savoring each and every second of it. He said I looked good, okay maybe not that exactly but he implied it didn't, he? Didn't, he...Stupid question of course he did, but maybe he should just ask him later. Oh if only he had remembered his camera then this would have been a perfect day. Grell pulled himself together the best he could have ran to catch up with everyone else. "Wait for me, Sebastian!!" He yelled.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2011, 07:55 PM

"Sebastian. This wasn't supposed to be a group thing. I wanted time alone with Elizabeth." He reprimanded, secretly happy that others were coming along because he wouldn't be able to resist Elizabeth's advances forever. He looked at her then at Sebastian and frowned at the turn his life seemed to be taking. "I was thinking we should marry soon, Elizabeth." He awaited expressions of shock from everyone else including Sebastian.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-19-2011, 08:47 PM

Sebastian coughed to keep from chuckling. "Thats wonderful news." he smiled and patted his master delicately on the shoulder, after doing so he stopped a moment to let Grell catch up. "You are slow sometimes Grell, you must keep up with the group if you wish not to fall behind." He ran a finger across grells pale throat and then turned around walking closely behind ciel

Paula at this time had unpacked her belongings as well as Elizabeths into an elegant guest room in the mansion. "Oh dear, it seems they left the mansion without me." she sighed looking out the window, a light smile played across her lips as she saw that Ciels arm was linked with Lizzys. "Good luck mistress." she whispered.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-19-2011, 11:33 PM

"Yes, yes, wonderful news indeed!" Madame Red shone and clapped her hands politely. Then she took out a rather long list that she had been working on ever since Ciel and Elizabeth had been eligible to marry. "First, we have to call the nearest bakery for the cake, make the invitations, go over the guest list 5 times, find the perfect dresses and suits..." Madame Red went on for about an half hour before she was finished reading. "And Grell," Madame Red had turned around to find that he was pricking his finger on a rose bush. "Please do stop that."

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2011, 11:49 PM

Ciel chuckled seeing his aunt punish her butler. It was beyond him why she kept him, and why in the world he was so fond of Sebastian. "Greil. Why must you be so melodramatic?"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-20-2011, 01:07 AM

Funny walked out into the garden with a pair of clippers. Today was the day that he would show Sebastian that he was worthy to be a gardener. With Pluto out of the way for a while, he got down to work. Clipping a few roses here and a few shrubs there, everything seemed to be going well. Nothing could ruin the perfection of his master piece. mustn't let anything distract me.

A spider peeked up a Finny from his right foot. Freaking out, the boy kicked his leg out in front of him while hopping on one foot in hopes to fling the spider far away. Finny stopped to find the menace gone, but the garden in complete ruins. He fell to his knees in disappointment. I'm a disgrace.

Akira walked up to the gate of the Phantomhive Manson. She was dressed in normal clothing as she walked through the gate and to the front door. She has planned on dressing as a maid, but they could already have enough of them. This way, the butler could hire her for anything they needed, and she could lie about looking for that exact position.

The girl knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. Shouldn't take too long, could it?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:47 AM

Liz blinked not sure if she had heard correctly. "Oh yes ciel of course as soon as possible." She smiled widely and hooked her arm threw his. "It will by so great to finally be married we've engaged for far to long."

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-20-2011, 02:09 AM

Grell hadn't been with the group for more than a minute before Sebastian teased him yet again. Grell stepped away and twirled in circles. Oh, what a day it had been. He found a rose bush and looked at the thorns for a few seconds before his devilish grin formed on his face. Ah ha! This is how I will get Sebastian's attention. Grell took the rose into his hands and pricked his finger on it so that it would bleed. "Wha- I didn't mean to I swear! I was just trying to- Uh...Give a rose to the happy couple." Yea, that was right. He ran up to Elizabeth and placed the flower in her hair and twirled away towards Sebastian. "I am not melodramatic!" He said throwing his hands on his hips as he whined. He had almost forgotten about his attempt to get Sebastian's attention, but it popped into his head just in time. "Oh, Sebastian!!! Look I hurt myself picking the rose. Won't you kiss it and make it better?" He said as he faked an act of pain with such grand emotions or at least he thought it was a great act. He ended up with his finger in Sebastian's face and a few fake tears staining his cheek. Ah Ha! I have got you now!!

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 PM

Ciel laughed as Elizabeth threw her arms around his neck. "That's exactly why I decided we should marry now." Ciel looked at Sebastian with a pained expression. "Help me."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:08 PM

Liz blinked as grell put a rose in her hair. "Thank you very much um... what was you're name again." She was no clinging to ciel with all her might not sure if the rose would explode or something.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-20-2011, 07:39 PM

((please remember try to post at least a paragraph to give the roleplayers something to work with thanks all ^_^)

Sebastian felt someone enter the Phantomhive grounds, but as she walked up to the door he heard Paula go to answer it, he nodded satisfied then turned to find Grell with a bleeding finger in his face. "Ah." he took hold of Grells hand and with one fluid motion stuck out his tongue and licked the wound, much like a mother cat would do. "There you are, all better." he chuckled handsomely. "And yes, i think we shall plan a party soon for Master and his bride to be." He ruffled Ciels hair and bent down to whisper. "We'll find a way out of this." he said to low for anyone else to hear. "You shant have to do anything you don't wish to do."

Paula made her way to the front door of the mansion. "Hello?" she called out, wondering if any of the other servants were in the house, she thought not so when she heard the knock on the door she opened it to reveal a beautiful girl. "Oh, Hello welcome to the Phantomhive mansion, is Anyone expecting you?" she asked bowing nicely for the guest. "I am Paula, how may i help you?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-20-2011, 08:01 PM

That was it! Grell fell to the ground and his nose began to bleed all over the ground beneath him. He was lucky he really couldn't die from that or he would have been a dead man. "So....So....Beautiful!" He managed to say around his labored breathing. It was always much better when Sebastian didn't ignore him. Grell pulled himself off the ground and wiped away the blood from his face and began to straighten his clothes. 'Maybe Ii should take a small break after that one...Ha, no way.' He pushed himself up and brushed the dirt that had collected off of his clothes. He had almost missed Elizabeth's question, which almost upset him but after a second of thought it didn't matter if she didn't know him. "I am Grell, my lady. I am Madam Red's butler." He gave her the best bow that he could possibly manage and came back up from it grinning. Ha! Take that! I can be a somewhat deceit butler.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2011, 08:06 PM

Ciel looked up at Sebastian with eyes like daggers. "Now. Do it now. Honor our contract and do it now." He screamed under his breath so only Sebastian would hear him. He looked to Elizabeth. "Now then. We must discuss the wedding plans. I think it should be about four months from now in December." He smiled, happy to have victory over her, not because of excitement or happiness.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-20-2011, 08:12 PM

"Yes....my lord." he whispered then stood up straight. "Young Master, the Phantom Toy company deal in Russia should go threw before you think of any marriage plans. Sorry Lady Elizabeth, but business has always come first with the Master. Please excuse his faultering mind." he bowed to Elizabeth and then turned to Grell. "You seemed to have missed some." he began to busidly brush the dirt from Grells face in a rough fashion. Secretly he hoped it hurt a bit so the grell might give him a break and leave him alone for a moment.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 PM

"I forgot. I am truly sorry Elizabeth. It seems my priorities have been misaligned." He internally thanked his butler. On the same token he was getting irked with Greil for flirting with Elizabeth now. It was fine when he tried to get Sebastian's attention, but not hers. He turned around and headed back to the manor from the garden, which Greil had mangled by making a multitude of skull topiaries.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-20-2011, 08:30 PM

"Whe-" Grell's attention snapped back to Sebastian and he patted himself down looking for the dirt that Sebastian claimed was there. When Sebastian started to roughly brush off the dirt from his face he could only melt even though it was rough it was attention and that's what counted, wasn't it? He kept his eyes locked with Sebastian's for a moment then danced away from him. Oh! What joys, but if only I didn't have to conceal my true beauty. It was only a matter of time before he could slip away again and fulfill his duties as a Reaper. Then he would be able to rid himself of this disguise. "Thank you for the help, Sebastian." Grell blew a kiss in his direction.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-20-2011, 08:46 PM

Sebastian nodded and walked back to his Masters side. "I think we should return to the living room Master, your skin is quite a pale shade I wouldn't want you getting sun burn." he whisked some bangs from Ciels face, pushing them behind his ear. "Besides, I must prepare dinner. Grell? Care to help me prepare dinner for Master and Mistress Red?" his voice was strictly professional, but the flutter of his eyes revealed an undertone of playfulness.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-20-2011, 08:55 PM

Grell follow along behind Sebastian like a love stricken puppy, but then again that was what he was. "Uh...Yes..." Cook? He didn't know how to cook, but if Sebastian wanted him to help then he would do it gladly. Maybe if he justed stayed out the way and only did what he was told it would work out. Yea! That would work! Grell skipped over to Sebastian's side and waited to be shown where the kitchen was because he certainly didn't know where it was. The last thing he wanted to do was be lost in this giant maze again.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-20-2011, 10:35 PM

Madame Red called out to Grell as he left for the kitchen with Sebastian. "Oh Grell~~This time, just don't burn the kitchen up, okay?" Madame Red was referring to an incident that had happened not too long ago. Grell had been trying to prepare dinner for her as a 'thank you' for keeping him as her butler. Madame Red kept him because at least it was a bit of company. Instead of preparing a perfect dinner as a butler should, he ended up setting the kitchen on fire, and the maids had to rush to clear the smoke out. The kitchen had never smelt the same ever since.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2011, 12:20 AM

"I...I just wanted to help! I said I was sorry."Grell pulled a large knife out of his pocket that Madame Red had missed while searching him. He placed it to his throat and began to press it into his neck."I shall take my life to atone for my sins, Madame!" He said in such shame. He didn't deserve to be a butler, but Sebastian did and maybe he would tell Grell that he deserved to live. Ah! The idea of Sebastian telling Grell that he should not end his life. Another truly amazing situation.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 05-21-2011, 02:22 AM

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Greil." he knocked the knife from his hand, and lent in close so his face was but inches from Greils. "Do not make a mess please." He whispered and picked up the knife put it into his own pocket. "Now lets continue, the Master gets cranky when dinner is late." he looked back to Ciel and smiled. "Isn't that right Master?"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2011, 02:32 AM

"You're....You are so kind, Sebastian!" Grell said staring at him with admiration in his eyes. He got up off the floor and looked at Ciel for a moment then turned his attention back to Sebastian. Ciel was just a spoiled kid to him, who just happened to get all the handsome men. It was completely unfair. Why couldn't he get any handsome men or just Sebastian that would be enough to satisfy him. "Uh! I'm sorry." Grell said as he bowed to Ciel because he felt like he had to in order to keep his disguise as a butler. "I will try to help you, but I fear that I may be useless." He said to Sebastian. It was true, but it was mainly just a guilt trip for some more attention from anyone, but mainly Sebastian.

shadowdragon
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2011, 03:14 AM

"Yes I do get rather cross when my dinner is late. Just like my morning tea. Tanaka drank it all and Sebastian was forced to make more, even after this Tanaka drank my tea. I hate a change in my routine for my meals. I cannot stand it. Greil has went the extra mile to make me cross by setting the kitchen aflame. It is a nightmare!" Ciel began to fill with limitless rage at the incompetent butler of Madame Red.