Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-26-2009, 06:03 AM

I found this list by Seito interesting, so I decided to use it.

I will be using the following characters:

** Daniella. Tall, brunette, pale, dark brown eyes, hair up to the middle of her neck. Nervous, shy, extremely antisocial. Childish. Sixteen.

** Lance. Average height, short light brown hair, caucasian, chocolate eyes. Clumsy, happy, extremely easy to get drunk, friendly. Sixteen.

** Chase. A bit on the short side, tanned skin, red hair, black eyes. Lance's best friend. Loyal, friendly, videogame fan, loves to get Lance drunk, will always agree with his friend. Seventeen.

And some other side characters, such as friends and teachers.

I'll get started on them right away :)

Last edited by Konami-tan; 09-27-2009 at 01:49 AM..

Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-26-2009, 06:08 AM

(I'll be doing these backwards, since I personally think it would suit the storyline better)

I Love Chocolate

Lance looked around the classrom. Perfect. Nobody was watching him.
Nobody except for a shy girl many seats behind, but he had never noticed her.
"Great" he whispered to himself, and unfolded the package he had hidden smoothly under his jacket. Chocolate. Brown, sweet, creamy heaven.
He bit it once, then twice. The teacher didn't notice. He risked it with a bigger bite. Still safe. Only a few bites left. A small one, just in case. Nothing.
And right when he was about to pop the last piece in his mouth, the teacher abruptly turned around and saw him. Right in the act.
"Lance!" she shouted, angered.
"What can I say... I love chocolate." was his only defense.

Last edited by Konami-tan; 09-27-2009 at 01:51 AM..

Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 01:39 AM

Milk

"What the... heck?" asked Lance in shock when he opened his locker and a small chocolate fell from it. "I don't think we're anywhere near february."
His best friend, Chase, standing next to him, chuckled.
"I think you've got an admirer." he said, making a nearly unnoticeable gesture towards the shy girl hiding some lockers away. The light brunet didn't notice this.
Daniella, not knowing that she had been discovered, just took her math book from the locker and left, blushing.
Later that day, a note hit her head in class.
Tip: He hates milk chocolate.
She looked around, but couldn't find the sender.

Last edited by Konami-tan; 02-28-2010 at 06:27 PM..

Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 01:48 AM

Semi-sweet

"Ahhh, summer at last!" Lance shouted right when he woke up. Home alone, a sunny morning, nothing to do...
Scratch the last one, he thought as the doorbell rang, must be Chase.
He opened the door, lazily scratching his head.
"Woah. You should have gotten dressed first. What if I was a pervert?" asked his redheaded friend when he saw the brunet wearing only boxers.
"You are one, and it's too hot for clothes." he retorted, but then noticed a small package on his hands "What's that?"
"I just found it on your doorstep. It seems like your admirer knows where you live!" he chuckled.
"I just hope she's not stalking me." mumbled the brown-eyed teenager "Whoever this is."
He opened the small gift box, and found a chocolate bar. Semi-sweet with nuts.
"She seems to be getting closer to your taste, huh?" the redhead smiled, and his friend nodded.

Last edited by Konami-tan; 09-27-2009 at 01:51 AM..

Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 01:55 AM

Sweet

"So, you're the one who's been leaving the chocolates in my locker all this time?" inquired Lance. Daniella blushed brightly, and could only nod. "Well, that's... it's kinda sweet."
Her blush deepened and she tried to hide behind a notebook.
"Eh... this is kind of... awkward, but... would you go out with me?" he asked
Her face lit up. A look that only said "are you serious" invaded her features. He waited for an answer. She agreed.
Later that day, a question popped on his mind.
"How did you know that my favourite's semi-sweet?"
She gave him a puzzled stare. He shurgged it off as luck.

Konami-tan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 01:59 AM

Bitter

The brown-haired boy walked to his locker, only to find the redhead there.
"Hey, guess what! I found out who my secret admirer is!" Lance smiled widely while talking to his best friend "It's this cute freshman, Daniella. And she agreed to go out with me!"
Chase grinned at him, but something inside broke.
"That's great!" he answered, but couldn't quite make out what his brain was telling him.
Before he knew it, he had left.

I shouldn't be so bitter, he thought, after all, I didn't do anything to stop it in the first place.

He clutched the semi-sweet chocolate in his pocket, biting his lower lip and mentally calling himself a coward.

((And that's it! Anyone care to review? I'm thinking of maybe doing some more drabbles with the same characters but other prompts, maybe a longer list. But I'm not really sure, since I'm already working on another drabble collection, in Spanish. But these are quick and fun, so I might make more xD))

Last edited by Konami-tan; 09-27-2009 at 02:04 AM..

Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 10-22-2009, 05:35 PM

Woah, really good. I think they are super cute! You should definitely continue. :)