French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 PM

♥ Hello there~ Seki has been pressured by numerous unnamed voices in her head to try on the crazy, insane attempt of a 100 themes. Truthfully, I've always wanted to such a list, but I have never had the time. But with APs over and my SATs about to be done with, I figure I can afford a summer long journey. Besides, drabbles are short. Short means I can finish more than I possibly could if I took a more visual angle to the list.

Unlike the typical guideline of focusing on a single pairing / character, seki will probably end up jumping all over the place, with various pairings, fandoms, and characters for the drabbles. It is likely I will have quite a few about my OCs, as they are plentiful and poignant in my mind.

UPDATE ( O6/21/O8 )
Due to new forum system and my renewed interest in drabbling again, the thread will be under heavy revamp. All thread posts and drabble posts will be under going conversion from old coding to new. ♥

FIRST [sigh] SECOND [chime] THIRD [gasp] FOURTH [smile] FIFTH [zenith]

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-28-2009 at 05:08 AM..

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:16 PM

1oo Themes
FIRST [sigh]

• When a theme is finished, it shall be bolded and linked. :3
First Fifty Themes

These are taken from here.

º 01. First kiss
º 02. Final
º 03. Numb
º 04. Broken wings
º 05. Melody
º 06. Rules
º 07. Chocolate
º 08. Nostalgia
º 09. Heartbeat
º 10. Stranger
º 11. Confusion
º 12. Bitter
º 13. Afterlife
º 14. Daybreak
º 15. Audience
º 16. Endless sorrow
º 17. Fireworks
º 18. Wishing
º 19. New
º 20. Tomorrow
º 21. Oppression
º 22. Agony
º 23. Return
º 24. Protection
º 25. Boxes
º 26. Hope
º 27. Preparation
º 28. Beautiful
º 29. Lies
º 30. Underneath
º 31. Hide
º 32. Diary
º 33. Unforeseen
º 34. Conditional
º 35. Gone
º 36. Clear skies
º 37. Heartache
º 38. Wired
º 39. Insanity
º 40. Foolish
º 41. Words
º 42. Study
º 43. Punctual
º 44. Piggybank
º 45. Shooting star
º 46. First Drink
º 47. Writer's Choice
º 48. Writer's Choice
º 49. Writer's Choice
º 50. Writer's Choice

Second Fifty Themes
These are taken from here.

º 51. Smiles
º 52. Determination
º 53. Content
º 54. Hello
º 55. Good-bye
º 56. Breakfast
º 57. Lunch
º 58. Dinner
º 59. Tea
º 60. Snack
º 61. Sight
º 62. Sound
º 63. Scent
º 64. Touch
º 65. Taste
º 66. Past
º 67. Present
º 68. Future
º 69. Forever
º 70. Never
º 71. Bedroom
º 72. Kitchen
º 73. Garden
º 74. Bath
º 75. Balcony
º 76. Promises
º 77. Regrets
º 78. Hopes
º 79. Dreams
º 80. Thoughts
º 81. Boy
º 82. Girl
º 83. Man
º 84. Woman
º 85. People
º 86. Friends
º 87. Teammates
º 88. Lovers
º 89. Rivals
º 90. Enemies
º 91. Prophecies
º 92. Destinies
º 93. Healing
º 94. Beauty
º 95. Betrayal
º 96. Growing
º 97. Intelligence
º 98. Skill
º 99. Waiting
º 100. Innocence

Last edited by French Vanilla; 01-02-2009 at 03:36 AM..

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:27 PM

The Characters
SECOND [chime]

♥ Ave.

Appearance:
Ave is petite and slender, and even next to her twin brother she is easily the more fragile and delicate seeming one. Her skin is fair and tans lightly in the summer; sharing similar coloring as her brother, Ave's hair is a shade lighter, sometimes sporting light blonde strands, particularly after a few months of daily sunshine. The tresses, a spun silk nostalgic of warmed sunsets, fall down to mid-waist, a riot of loose, warm chocolaty brown curls that occasionally display a bit of ruddy red or gold. Like her brother, Ave's eyes are of an indiscernible dark shade.

Personality:
Ave is still much like a child and depends heavily upon her twin. She likes to crawl onto his lap at inopportune moments and nap; she feels worried when she's separated from him for more than a week; she frets over him when he is sick. Though shy around strangers, Ave is very sweet and charming when she feels comfortable, opening up like a flower to the world. She appears to have mastered the ultimate 'vulnerable kitten look' and uses it to get out of certain ... situations her naïve and playful attitude can get her into.

♥ Seriphe.
Pending...

♥ The Fandoms.
Among the most likely to appear are the following:
Naruto.
Sailor Moon.
Harry Potter.
BLEACH.
Ciel.
D.N.Angel.
Misc.

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 09:35 PM..

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:34 PM

Reserved.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:42 PM

Reserved.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-29-2007, 09:44 PM

Reserved.

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-31-2007, 08:00 PM

º 43. Punctual
Characters; Ave & Adam.
Fandom; None.

She is late.

He taps a finger lightly against the wall, the soft, paced sound deceitful and traitorous to the irritation brewing inside him. He hates that she is late, hates that he has to wait even a moment more than absolutely necessary to see her smiling face.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

And then, her bouncing riot of curls are suddenly shining mutely in the light, and her eyes are sparkling with cheer. Her sweet mouth is curved in a welcoming, innocent smile. Her cheeks are rosy as she dashes toward him, slim legs flying to keep from tumbling down to the ground. Her classmates shake their heads and watch as she bursts through the school gates. The sun on his clouded horizon is a brilliant thing, piercing through the gloomy air.

He pushes himself from the wall as she smiles at him and slips her smaller hand into his, skin smooth and cool. He grasps it tightly, aching to pull her into his protective arms and to never let the world harm her. Instead, he grins and ruffles her hair. He asks her how her day was and why she was late.

He hates when she is late, but somethings are just worth waiting for.

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 08:46 PM..

mint. c a n d y
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to mint. c a n d y

Old 06-01-2007, 12:27 AM

• Well, I love your writing 'Nilla.

Love it, love it, love it. <333
    I'll keep an eye out for your drabbles.

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-01-2007, 03:59 AM

/melts ;_; So cute! <3
I love seki!drabbles * Q*
/admire

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2007, 01:01 AM

Chippimeimei is too nice.
;o;
I will write one devoted to chippimeimei.
=3=

@Minto:

Aww, thankyou!
>o<
It's not as fluid as I would like it to be...
-shrugs- ONWARD IMPROVEMENT~!
>w<

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2007, 01:18 AM

º 93. Healing
Characters; Ave & Adam.
Fandom; None.

The curtains rustle, and beyond the sounds of oaks shedding their crinkled leaves in an endless flow of burnished amber rain, there is no other sound. Inside her head is a bottomless sea, swimming with colors and sounds that melt into another and yet stand out sharply.

Sunlight breaks through the crystal panes and flows in from the half opened window. Shafts of glowing gold trace the edges of her eyelashes and fall into the contours of her cherubic face. His head is a heavy weight, just shy of her body. Consciousness comes slowly to him and he wakes with a start, as if he did not know that he was waking.

Ave looks peaceful and content, a low fever flushing her cheeks and warming her skin. Worried, he brushes a knuckle against her forehead and pushes away from the bed, ready to stand guard as the congee boils. He does not see her eyelashes flutter.

He stops because something is rooting him to the spot.

Her small, frail hand can barely manage a weak hold and yet this fragile gesture has more staying power than chains and locks and cages and all the horribly natural things in the world. How can he leave her side when her brittle fingers are curling around his? How can he walk away from her when she is sick? How can he bare to be apart from her for a moment?

"...did you stay up all night?"

He nods. She laughs, quietly, as if any louder would hurt.

"Ave will take care of you when you get sick next, okay?"

They smile together. Laugh together. Hold each others hands. They get hurt together. And together, they heal.

<<destiny comes in pairs>>

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-28-2009 at 05:10 AM..

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-03-2007, 11:53 PM

Oh my gosh~ * A* I loooove it! So descriptive and cute and ... ;_; /love!!
Ahh seki writing moves me so much > ///<
And so much inspirations * 3*<33333

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2007, 12:36 AM

Aha, that one was dedicate to meimei fo'sure~
And partly to my flu that still isn't completely gone.

-cuddles-
It's not that good.
D<
Seki's in the middle of writing a better one for you.
-smothers meimei with love-

Mhmn, glad to inspire yooou~
<3333333

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 06-04-2007, 04:59 PM

*wishes she had time to read*
xD
Awesome I love how all these 100 theme drabble threads keep popping up. I so must read everyone after tomorrow. xD

Please visit my 100 theme guide and lit spot index to post your link there. ^^ *likes to keep track of fellow 100 theme writers*

*points to stickies* they're up there. ^^

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 09:30 PM

º 16. Endless Sorrow
Characters; Vega and Natsu (c) Yiesha.
Fandom; Commission of Yie's OCs.

Vega is angry.

He feels the wrath boil in his blood, burning like a hateful poison, an unquenchable fire that licked at his frozen heart. His father stands tall before him, but suddenly, all those days spent intimidated and obediently obeying the man flies from his mind. The words stick to the top of his mouth, suddenly dry and useless.

"Wha - why - what is going on!"

For the first time, his father looks utterly speechless, surprised and pathetic. Vega's uncontrollable rage emboldens him, lends him strength that he has never known of till that moment. For the first time, his father looks small and weak and he knows that this despicable creature should have never been trusted with his greatest treasure.

It is as if a new him is born, a him that is not so gentle, not so warm. A him that is harsh and angry and all the things he has tried so hard not to be. His hands are firm and violent as he grasps frail arms, jerking the boy's frame into the safer circle of his own arms. There were no words for his hatred.

There were no words that could describe the endless spiral of sorrow his heart had dropped into.

<<sometimes fairytales aren't real>>

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 08:51 PM..

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 09:48 PM

º 16.5 Endless Sorrow
Characters; Vega and Natsu (c) Yiesha.
Fandom; Commission of Yie's OCs.

It was years ago, but Natsu still remembers it.

It was years ago, but Vega still dreams of it.

Natsu can recall the precise moment their first, blindingly white rose bloomed, a shy bud of ivory in the morning sunlight. He's in university now, but still, like the young, naive him from back then, he cannot find the words to describe the happiness of Vega's face. He cannot find a way to say just how perfect that moment was, just how perfect his world was, to see joy paint the apathetic yellow sky of Vega's eyes bright and loving.

The memory lurks just behind his eyes, and every time he closes his eyes, he hears the older boy's voice, feels the excited, warm press of the red head's hand on his own.

Vega is haunted by the past. It chases him everywhere he goes, even as he runs and hides and ducks into shadowy places where he hopes the stupid, foolish world will never find him. Where he can keep his treasure safe from a great danger. Himself. And yet, in his dreams, he cannot out run it. He cannot out run the faint whisper of his heart, withering inside his chest as it desperately tries to sustain itself on half glimpsed images of glinting, smiling pale brown eyes and the cloying scent of roses.

The dreams wait for him every night, just around the corner. They wait in the depths of his mind, hoping to convince him that love is strong, that love is the strongest. Hoping to convince him surely Natsu's smile could melt even his demons of ice.

Natsu wakes up every morning and runs down to the flower shop. Sometimes he buys a single white rose, sometimes he buys a whole bouquet. He hopes that when tomorrow comes, they'll be with each other again and so the fair haired boy takes up the white rose and whispers all the I-love-you's to the stand in. Natsu hold the flowers gently, sadly, I-wish-he-was-here-ly.

Vega wakes up every morning and groans, wishing he were stronger. Wishing he was strong enough to resist the temptation, but he can't, so he takes out a small glass frame, a dried and pressed rose behind the glass. He presses his mouth against the pane of crystal I-wish-I-could-love-you-ly and knows that he will never be strong enough to cast away this last bond between them.

Because both of them can't help hoping that tomorrow, things will be different.

<<and sometimes the Prince has just taken a detour>>

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 08:53 PM..

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2007, 09:59 PM

/admire Wow. Just wow.
I cannot even put into words how much I'm in love with seki's writing. ;_;
Become more and more addicted with every drabble. * O*
/rereads

/loves on yie's Vega + Natsu * ^*

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 11:23 PM

Eeee, you like them meimei?
;3;
They were fun.

Mhmn, seki's going to work on her adamave~

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2007, 11:28 PM

I love them. >___< <3
I'm sure you had lots of fun ~ * O*

Eee~ XD Reminds me I have to work on adamave too~
/slapself for forgetting

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 11:29 PM

Aha, if meimei is busy, you don't have to.
-cuddles and works on it-

Oh, this one is going to be short-ish.
And different from normal style~

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2007, 11:32 PM

Meimei isn't busy so no worries~ XD<333
I just forget a lot @_@ /notorganized

Uwa~H!! * 3* I'm excited~

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 11:44 PM

º 69. Forever
Characters; Adam & Ave.
Fandom; None.

"Awww, my little Adam and Ave," the man cooed, scooping the delicate girl into his lanky arms and cradling her tiny body against his chest. Adam glowered at the intrusion; Ave gurgled happily, smiling up at their adoptive father. Adam glared.

"Daddy loves his Princess." He nuzzled the burnished gold locks and grinned. Adam's eyes narrowed sharply, clearly upset.

"Ave loves Daddy too!" The agreeing chortle lit up his face brilliantly, as if Christmas had come early. He played with her hair and tickled her tummy and at the end, set her down to the bed and tucked the two siblings in, and shut off the lights with a quiet whisper.

Adam was pointedly sulking on the far side of the bed, back turned to her. For a few moments, the air was heavy and silent, and the young boy assumed she had fallen asleep. The poignant shattering of the awkwardness left him breathless as her small form pressed against his spine, warm and soft.

"Ave loves Adam most," she murmured, the words muffled by his back. "Forever and ever."

He smiled for the first time that day.

<< forever & ever >>

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 08:56 PM..

chipyun
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-05-2007, 11:51 PM

That's so adorableee * A*
/lovemelt<33333333

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2007, 11:54 PM

Ahaha, I know right? The two of them are so cute together.
seki makes it sound less meaningful than it really is, but their relationship is very deeeep~

Every time I see art of Ave or Adam, I want to write about them.
-resists urge flooding her brain-

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-10-2007, 01:36 AM

º 01. First Kiss
Characters; Ave & Adam.
Fandom; Adam (c) Chipyun ; Ave (c) Me.

The wind blew, a gentle whisper in their hair, mixing her burnished gold strands with his darker, richer locks. They laid down beneath the dark unknown and the cool night air nipped at their cheeks. Roses against ivory, hidden by a slow sort of moonlight that spilled everywhere and lit upon their intertwined hands.

He was afraid he was losing her. He was afraid that the world was ending and something inside him would break and never be the same.

She was oblivious. She was excited and hopeful and wished the day would come all the faster and not come at all. Tomorrow would be her first date.

He tilted his head, tearing his storming eyes from the stars and memorized the curves of her profile, the pert nose and parted mouth. As if she could feel his heavy eyes on her, she turned. Her smile was brighter than the stars and he felt like he was drowning.

On an impulse, he leaned over and crossed the distance. Her lips were soft and dry and it was a chaste kiss with nothing but love behind it. Confusion sprung in her eyes for a moment, but Adam was her brother and had been kissing her good night since they were three.

She took it for what it was and morning rose with their hands clasped together.

<< First times don't have to move the Earth >>

Last edited by French Vanilla; 06-21-2008 at 08:58 PM..