Zephi
Summer love

Old 08-02-2018, 02:39 PM

I can see how things would be different if it was an app, but it would definitely garner a lot more traffic. Not all of that traffic would be good which is something else though. mene is pretty well established and I have only ever met one toxic person on here... and they are blocked so I mean, it's a pretty nice place considering the size. The good far, far outweighs the bad.

And I can see how writing on mobile sucks. Usually it has to do with the text entry box being so small so after writing a lot, you have to scroll through what you wrote but only get a tiny window to do so. At least, that's my issue with it. Other than that I have written 3 page essays on my phone because I was bored in class and I have word on my phone haha.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-14-2019, 08:42 PM

@my friends;

Heyy everyone! I was feeling nostalgic and hopped on here. I definitely miss all of you and would love to connect with you on social media! Twitter and Instagram preferably. If you're interested in saying connected, drop me your URLs or usernames, or shoot me a DM if you don't want the world knowing :) I'd love to know what you're all up to.

Xavi's updates:
- Bought a house with my bf. We now have 3 cats. Still waiting on that ring....
- Got hired full-time at my company so I get benefits and vacation days now, w00tz!
- I've started to sew and make my own cosplays. I'm still horrible at it but I'm learning
- Oh, I got a new PC and picked up streaming... though I have a VERY irregular schedule that I rarely follow.
- Still a weeb... no one is surprised
- What else, what else. Ah, I've gained weight and I'm almost always stressed and irritated. Not that the latter are really "new" but they certainly don't help.
- I rarely have time to write anymore. Actually, I think the last time I wrote was last year... so it's been a long ass time and I miss it, but I just don't have time between work, house stuff, friend stuff, and sleep. Guess I could cut out sleep >.> but I think that's a bad idea.

So yeah, how've you all been? What's new?

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 05-15-2019, 05:38 AM

Playing disgusting amounts of FF XIV(because lalas are the TRUE master race, lol), and wishing Shadowbringers would drop NOW(because gunbreaker... unf).

also slowly getting ready for Otakon

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2019, 05:26 AM

Apparently I've not friended Xavi because I didn't see this before, but I wanted to poke in and say hi anyway. I don't have any social media so I don't know how I'm going to keep in contact with my friends from here when Mene finally dies. T.T
If you ever want to roleplay again though, I've been using Roleplay Repository. I'm Murkysoulwaters over there.
It's awesome that you bought a house though! *hugs* Just try not to let that stuff stress you out too much!!