The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-18-2011, 04:56 PM

(Could you?)

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 05:02 PM

(sure can ^^)

Light was followed home by Misa again despite his attempts to make her stay away from him. "Please Misa, I'm very busy. Just go home." he said standing outside his house. "But Light, It's dark and I don't want to half to walk home by myself." she whined. "Listen I'd walk you home but I have work to do. And I told you to turn down the road that led to your house when we passed it but you followed me anyways." Light said and opened the gate. "Here's some change for a bus. Goodnight Misa." he said handing her a few coins and going inside. He said hello to him mom and sister and grabbed an apple from the kitchen then went up to his room. Light tossed the apple to Ryuk and he made quick work of eating it. "Those always taste better when I haven't had one for a while." Ryuk said wiping his mouth on his sleeve. Light just mumbled and pulled out the Death Note and began to write a few names down.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM

L sat in his darkened room, with only the light from the computer screen to illuminate the room. He had spent the last few hours staring at said screen, taking in as much information as he could on the Kira case. None of it seemed to be connected. The only real information that he had to go by was the fact that he knew for a fact that Kira was somewhere in Japan. He had even managed to narrow it down to which region. But still, that's about all he had. He sighed and bit down on his thumbnail as Watari entered the room with a tray of various cakes. L didn't look up from the screen, but grabbed a cake at random when the tray was set down and mumbled a thanks to his assistant before turning his attention to the screen. He opened up a news feed, waiting to see if anything knew would come up.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 07:45 PM

Light wrote down five names in all. He put the Death Note back and flipped through news channels until one started to broadcast one of the Deaths. It was a small business owner who had been selling drugs to kids and teens. The cops could never get the evidence to arrest him though. Light took it upon himself to clean up that bit of filth. "No more fix for the kids who went to him." Ryuk said and laughed. Light didn't laugh though. He watched the TV screen as they wheeled the man into the ambulance and drove off. "Good riddance." Ligt said once they took the footage off the screen.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 07-19-2011, 06:57 PM

L tilted his head slightly as he watched the news broadcast. That was odd... That man wasn't a major criminal, but what was the possibility that this was connected to the Kira case? It was a slim possibility, but it was still there. So L added the drug dealer's name to the list of the deceased because of Kira. He turned his attention back to the list of other criminals, taking note that only four others died. This case was starting to irritate him and he knew that he needed to figure it out soon, but he didn't really have a list of suspects yet. Hopefully he could think of something for tomorrow to give the Task Force some form of hope that they were moving forward.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 07:25 PM

Light's phone rang and he grabbed it checking the caller ID. Misa name read across the front of his phone and he let it go to voice mail. His phone buzzed again telling him she left a message and he listened to it. She said she was lost in town and didn't know where to go. She read off the street signs she could see and said she was in a small store. she wanted him to come and walk her home. Light sighed and got up. "Your really going to go?" Ryuk asked. "I may not like her but I'm not going to leave her out there alone. It's late and there are sick people out there." Light said grabbing his jacket. "She has a Death Note, and Rem. If she were in any real trouble Rem would protect her. She'd die in return but Rem's dumb like that." Ryuk said and laughed. Light shook his head and went down stairs told his mom what he was doing and walked off to find Misa.

When he found the store she said she was at he saw no sign of her. 'I swear if she lied to me just because I didn't let her in I'm going to make sure she never comes near me again.' he thought. H e was thinking more along the lines of restraining order then killing her. Of coarse if he killed her Rem would kill him. He puled out his phone and tried calling Misa but she didn't pick up. "Misa, it's Light. I'm were you said you were now stop hiding so we can get you back to your hotel." he said to the voice mail receiver. Light shook his head and walked into the store. He might as well buy a snack while waiting for her. "Maybe she took off cause she got tired of waiting." Ryuk said and laughed.