Alice: played by rissa
Jasper: Played by shinigami2
Jacob: played by shinigami2
rosealie(sp?) :played by rissa
Edward:played by rissa
Esme:
Bella:played by shinigami2
emmett(sp?) : played by shinigami2

((rissa you can chose the characters you like out of the ones left and I gave you alice as you love her to death :) ))

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-21-2008, 11:35 PM

((Kay, I guess I'll start. You can just have Bella...randomly walk in. Or something. xD))

"Morning, Edward!" Alice bouced cheerfully into her brother's room, and over to where he stood by the window, an odd look on his face. "You remember what day it is today?"
Edward turned, amused. "There isn't anything," he replied calmly. "Don't you have anything to do?" Without waiting for a reply, he nodded. "Oh. I see."
Alice nodded cheerfully, but Edward shook his head, and her face fell. "You're such a pessimist," she muttered, heading downstairs. "Anyways, Bella should be over in a bit, and I'm sure that she'd love to come! Rose can too, if she wants." Ignoring Edward's sigh, she skipped gracefully down the stairs, not missing a single step.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-21-2008, 11:50 PM

Bella drove her beyond old truck down the dark side road to the cullen's place she had never understood why everyone, including edward complained about her truck it ran perfectly fine. Bella pulled in and hoped out of her truck. Bella smiled as she got to the door to see that it was open not to say the least she knew that alice had seen her coming.

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 12:18 AM

"Bella!" Alice caught the girl in a hug just as Bella entered the house. "How are you?" she asked with a smile, releasing her. "I was wondering if-"
"Alice, at least give her some room to breathe," Edward remarked sarcastically, coming down the stairs. Alice merely stuck out her tongue at him, and disappeared into the house. "Rosalie? Bella's here!"
Edward sighed, shaking his head. "It's not like you never come over or anything like that..."

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 12:26 AM

Bella smiled and caught her breath and sighed at edward "aren't you optimistic today" She shot a smile at him then settled in to see what alice had planned for her.

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 12:46 AM

"Taa-daa!" Alice waltzed into the foyer, holding a plate of cookies, Rosalie following behind her. "Give them a shot, Bella! I made them specially for you, though Rose did help a bit...but that was only because they would have turned out slightly...blacker if I'd done them myself," she explained matter-of-factly.
Edward and Rosalie exchanged a quick look, and Rosalie smiled. "Hi, Bella. Don't worry; they're perfectly fine. Even Edward thinks so."
He nodded. "And, of course I am, Bella. After all, what could possibly hinder me from being happy?"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 12:59 AM

Bella smiled " I have no clue," Bella blinked a look of surprised crossed her face "you didn't have to guys that's so sweet"

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 01:06 AM

Alice beamed. "Don't worry, Bella! It was no trouble at all."
Rosalie nodded in agreement, smiling, though whether it was forced or real Alice couldn't really tell. "Yes, no trouble at all. Enjoy." She turned to Alice. "So, are you going to tell her about the..."
Alice shook her head. "No, later! It'll be a surprise!"
Edward sighed. "Well, you should at least ask her first, but anyways." He took a step back. "Bella? You feel like...doing anything in particular today?" he asked tentatively.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-22-2008, 01:09 AM

Bella blinked biting into a cookie she swallowed "no why do you guys have something in mind?"

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-23-2008, 04:23 AM

Alice nodded enthusiastically. "You see, Edward? I'm always right." Edward merely rolled his eyes, Rosalie giving a knowing smile, while Alice turned to Bella. "We were wondering - well, actually, it was going to be Esme's idea, but I stole it first - if you'd like to come on a picnic with just us girls today. It'll be fun!"

[[Kinda short...sorry. I've been busy today.]]

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 04:09 PM

Bella smiled at edward and looked at Alice "sure I'd love to come but I guess you already knew that one" Bella smiled and looked over at Rosalie and smiled turning her attention back to Alice.

[that's okay I'm suffering from writers so my replies have been short]

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 02:44 AM

"Great! It'll be a blast, Bella!" Alice exclaimed with a smile. She looked around for Edward, but he was nowhere to be seen.
"He left when you weren't looking,"" Rosalie said with a laugh.
Alice nodded absently. "Yes, I know that..." She rose, peering into the house. "Well, Esme said that she'd be back at 9:30 or so, which leaves us...about half an hour." Alice turned to Rosalie for a moment, who was fixing her hair, before take a step back. "That's perfect, Rose! Come on, Bella; we can make sandwiches!" She danced off into the kitchen, and Rosalie rose as well, waiting a moment for Bella.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 09:16 PM

Bella smiled "only a half a hour with you guys that shouldn't feel to long," Bella paused smiling " Okay i'm coming" Bella got up and walked ungracefully behind the two.

Rissa
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 AM

Alice hummed a random tune cheerfully, while getting out the supplies. Placing a loaf of bread on the counter, she turned to the entering Rosalie and Bella with a smile. "So, Bella? What kind of sandwiches do you want to make? We've got...ham, salami, and...some other stuff. Oh, and peanut butter!" She held up a shopping bag, evidently pleased with herself.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-27-2008, 08:05 PM

Bella smiled "anything you guys want to make I like anything epecially peanut butter" Bella walked over taking things out and getting set up to help. But when she had managed to get over there she noticed Alice had already been one step ahead of her per usual.