~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-09-2008, 09:42 PM

Naruto placed one hand of the back of Sasuke's head and placed the other on his shoulder, enjoying the kiss. He felt a bit weird for enjoying it though.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:46 PM

Sasuke was surprised at how much he enjoyed kissing a boy, maybe that's why he never went out with Sakura. It kinda explained a lot. He softly bit Naruto's bottom lip. Loving the other's touch.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-09-2008, 09:48 PM

Naruto smiled while kissing him but then he pulled back. "I.. uh.." He cleared hit throat. "I don't think we should do that out in the open."

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:51 PM

Sasuke nodded. It would be very embarassing if anyone had seen them. He let go of Naruto, a bit reluctant. "Were shall we go?" he asked.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Naruto rubbed the back of his head. "I haven't cleaned my apartment in a while. So not there." He laughed a bit and looked at Sasuke. "Your's maybe?"

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 10:04 PM

"Alright," he said. "Follow me." He then turned around, and began walking.

After a few minutes of that, they arrived at his apartment, he opened the door, revealing the kitchen/living room, with two doors on the left, leading to the bathroom and bedroom. It wasn't exactly neat, but it was probably a hell of a lot neater than Naruto's place.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 10:09 PM

Naruto walked in and shut the door behind him. "Nice." He said with a smile. He looked around. "Much better than mine." He laughed a bit. "But.. um.. what do you want to do?"

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 10:35 PM

Sasuke smiled at how ignorant Naruto was. "What do you think?" he said, slipping his hands under Naruto's shirt, slowly feeling the other's toned body, as he began to kiss his neck.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-10-2008, 11:38 PM

Naruto's eyes widened and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waists.