raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2008, 10:52 AM

Emily stood in the great hall again and waited for Stevens arrival, as she heard a scream from behind her.
"Emily!", it was Stevens voice. While she turned, a blindfold appeared right in front of her eyes and she couldn't see anything.
She only felt that someone was standing in front of her, and she asked: "Steven?"
The answer she got was a long, intensive kiss.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2008, 11:07 AM

Ana leaned at the right side of the gate of the big hall. Kevin was standing next ot hear an helf in front of her.
For a few seconds he always look over to steven and Emily. Emily seemed to be much more happy about Stevens arivial then Ana about his. No wonder, Steven was acting much more creative then him. He signed quitly. Why was he so bad at all that love Stuff? Why couldn't he be like Steven?
I must get her to talk with me at least Kevin thought by looking at Ana again. She seems so cold.
"Eer.. uhm ... how are you?" he asked.
"I am calming down from the shock you've done to me" she answerd.
"Oh sorry.... I realy didn't mean to... I just go so excited when I saw you ... You look so beautifull!"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 01:26 PM

Emily and Steven looked at each other, till Emi asked:
"Why have you brought Kevin with you?"
Steven looked a bit confused and had no idea what Emi wanted.
"He is my best friend and he likes Ana. So i thought it was a good idea."
"Oh really did you? Don't you know that Ana has enough problem with guys at the moment? She is presecuted of this Tom Riddle everywhere she goes. And something is wrong with her. But i don't know what."
She looked to Ana and Kevin. It seemed that the both where not understanding each other quiet good.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 03:20 PM

"Emi, Emi, Please!" Said Steven "How should I haven know this? You never told me, I have no idea who Tom Riddle is" Steven looked at his Girlfriend, he was realy sorry, you could hear that out of his voice and see it in his eyes.
"But he wanted to see her so bad, and when he found out that I am going here... I couldn't say 'no'. He's my friend and I want him to be happy..." Steven tried to excuse...

"Stopp that!" Ana said to Kevin. "I don't want to hear any kompliments now, kay'" "But Ana - " Kevin said, "No But's today! I am not in a mood therefore" Ana interrupted him. Kevin felt realy tiny, like he was a bug that Ana was going to dig under her steps.
"..." Kevin was quited, only for a second, "Ana, I realy wanted to see you! I missed you, I wanted more then letters and ..." His voice went quited "I thought you wanted the same"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 08:52 PM

Emily looked at Steven and felt a bit bad, cause he only wanted his best friend to be happy.
And she complained about him.
"I'm sorry, i didn't want to complain about the things you did. I did not think about your side of the thing. Soryy", said Emi.
"Well..", Steven looked at her, putting his arms around her. "But i'm still sorry. It seemes that Kevin is still not happy.
What's wrong with Ana? She was a bit mean when we arrived."
"Oh, honey, i have no idea. She was really nice the last days and this afternoon too.
But something is really wrong with her.. maybe it's because of Riddle.
He is one of the Slytherins and one the best looking guys in school. Ana doesn't like him.
But nonetheless, i'm really happy that you are here!"
And both kissed again.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 09:16 PM

"Is that so?" Ana Looked at him and sighned. "Kevin, how much do you know about me?"
The Quidditch player looked a little confused. Ana sighned again. "My Favorit Color?" - "Uhm ... Black?" - "No, It's Bordeaux. Black isn't a color" - "Oh..." Kevin looked down to the floor then up again. "Well, I know that I don't know you so well, but ... we can change that... Give me a chance Ana, just a little chance" he sounded desperated. Ana looked at. "Okay, get a chance this weekend" And Kevin smiled full of joy.
Zack! Again he warped his arms arround her leaning his head on her cheast until Anas arms pushed him away. "We are not that far"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 PM

Emily and Steven decided to go and eat something.
They walked over to Kevin and Ana.
"Hey you two! Hi Kevin!", said Emily "We want to go having the Halloween-dinner. Do you want to join us?"
Emily takled more to Ana than to Kevin, and hoped that Ana could tell her what was going on with her afterwards.
Kevin answered on Emilys question: "Oh i'd like to eat somethin, i'm starving! The woman on the Hogwarts Express had only sweets and stuff like that."
He looked to Ana.
"Oh.. erm.. but only if it's ok for you, Ana?"

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 09:48 PM

"Something to drink would be nice indeed" Ana said and then looked at Kevin. "If you need your meal so bad, then it should be okay, lets go in" and they went in. But suddenly Ana stopped walking. "I forget, Kevin, you need to eat with emi. Official, you and Steven are her guests, so you sit at her table while I have to sit at mine"

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 10:09 PM

"Oh, yeah right. I forgot too.", said Emi.
"But we'll meet after eating, so i think it's not a big problem.", she smiled and showed the both guys the Ravenclaw table.
While sitting down on the bench, Kevin looked after Ana to see where she was sitting.
Steven started to scoop Pumpkin-bread, little omeletes in pumpkin-shape and lots of pumpkin-sauce.
It was a feast like every year and Emily loved the food.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 PM

Ana sat at the Slytherin stable. She could feel the looks on her. they had not forgoet the story of the Quidditch champion ship. Ana sighd and got her class full of pumpkin juice. She wasn't realy hungry but she ate a little. though she was not a hug fan of eating pumpkins as well, be pumpkin noodle are delicious.
Tom didn't make it to get a place next to Ana but he had seen Kevin and he had recognized his rival.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2008, 12:47 AM

After finishing dinner, Emi and the guys stood up and looked to Ana.
Emily saw that Tom Riddle was trying to get closer to Ana the more people near her stood up.
The girl next to Ana started to stand up, when Tom took the chance.

"You look really.. beautiful this evening..", he said and tried to get an advance to his rival, "i mean, REALLY beautiful.. you are always beautiful, but this evening, everything seems to turn pale next to you."
He took her hand and looked in her eyes.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2008, 06:32 AM

Ana signed quietly as Tom came nearer. He started to talk and Ana listend a While.
Then she took her hand out of his. "Stop it Riddle" she said. "Can't you get it into yout tiny little brain that I don't like you?! Not even a tiny bit?"
She stood up. "Now excusme, someone else is also hungry for my attention"
she was tierd of Kevin and Tom, but in this Case she preferd Kevin.
So she joind the group of the three others.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-01-2008, 08:57 PM

Kevin saw the whole scene with Tom and Ana.
He got angry and walked up to Ana.
"Who is that?", he asked her.
Kevin felt like he did when the Kenmare Kestrals lost a game again another team.
He was angry and he wanted to start a fight with this guy. Ana was his girl! And noone else had the right to take her. At least he thought so.
Now that he looked at Ana, he tried to hide his angriness, but it was to late, Ana just noticed it.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 10:21 AM

"His Identity should not matter to much to you" Ana answered Kevin. "Like I don't care for him as well" She looked coldly at Tom. "but does not mean that I now care for you" she said to Kevin, but then she smiled at least a little. "Now Come on! The other two are waiting" Ana walked away folowed by Kevin.
'He is already acting like I am his! Oh Stupid Guys' she tough.
On the way she turned to Kevin who was folowing her quitly. "I may think you are okay, does not mean we are lovers" she stated. But Kevin could at least be happy about that she though he was okay.

raszala
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-10-2008, 07:12 PM

Emily and Steven walked just right in front of Ana and Kevin.
The walked hand in hand.
It felt good for both to be so near to each other.
As Emily didn't notice Steven guided herself to the dancefloor.
"Oh no!! I can't dance!! Shit!!", Emily thought, and tried to show it to Steven.
"Steven?" - "Yes Emi?" - "Erm.. i can't dance, i never learned it."
Steven looked at her and began laughing.
"Why do you laugh at me? I can't help it!", Emily answered after he stopped laughing.
"Oh it's not because of you! I can't dance too, i just thought it's my duty to ask you for a dance."
Both smiled and walked to one of the small desks near the dancefloor.

Kirsch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 06:08 PM

Ana suddenly stopped walking so that Kevin nearly run into her. Emily and Steven looked perfect together. A Golden Pair, so to call it.
Ana sighnd quitly.
Kevin looked at the couple as well. Why couldn't he get along with any as perfect as Steven did with Emi.
He realy liked her but Ana seemd so, so desintrested into him. But thanks god also in that Riddle-GUy so he still had chances.
"Kev, shall we go out? I don't wanna dance if you don't mind" Ana said to Kevin.