Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-09-2011, 03:47 PM

My Main Characters

Exorcists

Allen Walker
Other Names: Neah, The 14th, Beansprout
Nationality: British
Birthday: Unknown (Mana adopted him on the 25th December)
Zodiac: Unknown
Bloodtype: O
Interest: Eating, Ways to make money
Dislikes: Alcoholic drink, Cross' debts

Innocence
Name: Crown Clown
Type: Parasitic/Left hand

Lenalee Lee
Nationality: Chinese
Birthday: 20th February
Zodiac: Pisces
Bloodtype: B
Dislikes: Self Sacrifice

Innocence
Name: Dark Boots
Type: Equipment/Boots (Crystal/Boots)

Maiara Abendroth
Other Names: Mai
Nationality: German
Birthday: 8th August
Zodiac: Leo
Bloodtype: A
Dislikes: Losing and cry babies

Innocence
Name: Nightwind
Type: Parasite/Right hand

Noah

Tyki Mikk
Other Names: Joido
Alive
Date of Birth:
Unknown
Affiliation:
The Noah Family
Memory:
Pleasure
Weapons:
Teezes
Race:
Noah
Blood Type:
O
Nationality:
Portuguese

The Millenium Earl
Other Names: Adam
Alive
Date of Birth:
Unknown
Affiliation:
The Noah Family
Weapons:
Sword, Dark Matter, & Akuma Army
Blood Type:
Unknown
((I'll finish updating this post later))

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-04-2011 at 01:14 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal

Old 06-09-2011, 04:06 PM

My Minor Characters

Exorcist/The Black Order

Klaud Nine
General
Nationality: American
Birthday: 1st November
Zodiac: Scorpio
Bloodtype: B
Dislikes: Useless men
Previous Profession: Beastmaster of a circus

Innocence
Name: Lau Jimin
Type: Parasitic/Anti-Akuma Beast

Komui Lee
European Branch Leader
Alive
Date of Birth:
June 13
Zodiac:
Gemini
Affiliation:
Black Order (European Branch)
Nationality:
Chinese
Weapons:
Komlin Series & Blowdarts
Blood Type:
AB

Noah

Lulu Bell

Alive
Date of Birth:
February 22
Affiliation:
The Noah Family
Memory:
Lust
Weapons:
Shapeshift
Race:
Noah
Blood Type:
AB
Nationality:
French

Last edited by blueblackrose; 07-04-2011 at 01:24 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-24-2011, 11:12 PM

My main characters

name: 'Lavi'
Date of Birth: August 10
Zodiac: Leo
Nationality: Unknown
Innocence Tessei: (Metal hammer)
Type: Equipment/Hammer
Blood Type: O

Name: Arystar Krory III
Date of Birth: December 1st
Nationality: Romanian
Innocence: Teeth
Type: Parasitic
Blood Type: AB

Name: Road Kamelot
Date of Birth: June 20
Zodiac: Gemini
Memory: Dreams
Affiliation: The Noah Family
Weapons: Candles
Race :Noah
Blood Type: B

Name: Ivy
Date Of Birth: March 24
Zodiac: Taurus
Nationality: American
Innocence: Equipment/chain axe
Blood type: A+
Dislikes: people who lie

My Minor Characters

Name: Yu Kanda
Date of Birth: June 6
Zodiac: Gemini
Nationality: Japanese
Innocence: Mugen
Type: Equipment/Sword
Blood Type: AB

Name: Noise Marie
Date of Birth: July 15
Nationality: Austrian
Innocence: Noel Organon
Type: Equipment

Name: Miranda Lotto
Date of Birth: January 1
Zodiac: Capricorn
Nationality: German
Innocence: Time Record
Type: Equipment

((If I've forgotten any of my characters, pleas tell me. Oh, and I hope this looks alright to you! 8D))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 AM

It had been almost a week since the devastating disaster at the European headquarters of the Black Order. The atmosphere was somber in what remained of the headquarters. They had barely escaped from being wiped out by the Earl, the Noahs and a powerful level 4 Akuma. Things were finally settling down and it was time to decide where they would move the headquarters too. One option they had was the Ark they had stolen from the Earl, another was just to find a new location with an abandon building big enough to accommodate everyone. The ark was the best choice, but it would be near impossible to operate with Allen out of commission. Things couldn’t get any worse at this point or at least that is what branch leader Komui Lee hoped.

After the battle with the level 4 Akuma Allen went as far as he could before collapsing. Link ended up carrying Allen to where they were treating those who had been injured during the attack. His wounds were sever, but he would make a full recovery at least that is what everyone had been told, but it had been a almost a week since then and Allen still had not awoken. Lenalee, Komui, and some of the others were beginning to worry.

Lenalee refused to just lay or sit around even though she had been hurt during the battle with the level 4 Akuma. “Others are hurt worse than I am so let me help take care of them.” She argued with the head nurse. After a little while the nurse gave in and told her what she could do to help. Since she was a friend of Allen’s they asked her to see if maybe she could get him to wake up. “I’ll do my best to help him.” Her voice trailed off as she went to where they were keeping Allen.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 AM

(god, sorry if this post is lame. I had to go back and read some int eh manga so i could see where Lavi was at that time. xD It might not be the best, but I promise that the other ones should be better. My rp skills just aren't the best today....I'm having one of those days P: yaaaay.. okay, and when are we going to bring in our Exorcists?)

Lavi was standing over gramps wondering if he was dead on the crash cart. He asked the man wheeling it towards the infirmary if he was, but then Panda replied saying he was fine but wanted to know about his hair. They wheeled him off and then he was dragged into the hospital area to get his wounds checked out.

Krory was still in his coma like he was before. he was dreaming of Eliade at the moment. He was completely unaware of what was happening in the outside world at the moment. All that was in his mind at the moment was Eliade

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 03:53 AM

Lenalee went off in the direction of where the more critical patients were being kept. First she checked on Krory. Since there had been no change in his condition she headed towards Allen’s room. Peeking in she seen he was still unconscious, but she had an idea. “Allen can’t ever pass up food. I bet if we brought him some he’d wake right up.” Smiling to herself she walked back through the hospital area. All the walking was starting to take its toll. Her legs were once again starting to ache and it was harder for her to hide her limp.

Maiara had cleaned up before she left to return to the Black Order’s European headquarters. She had been successful in retrieving the innocence from a village in northern Germany, but unfortunately that is all she had to bring back other than a few new scars. On her mission she had run into a lower level 3 Akuma and narrowly defeated it. Scars were something having a parasite type innocence couldn’t prevent you from having. Her wounds were mostly healed, all that remained as a cut on her left upper arm and another one on her left thigh. At least her ribs where no longer broken. She had cursed having to stay in a bed for several days why her body healed.

As she approached the dark castle on the cliff she could feel there was something different about the place. The very feel in the air made her more cautious and on guard than she would normally be when returning from a mission. “I wonder what has happened,” she said to herself, standing a few yards from the castle doors. Looking around she noticed that the castle looked different, almost like part of it was missing. How could that be? It’s got to be my eyes playing a trick on me because I’m tired. Upon entering the headquarters the atmosphere only got more somber. Not being greeted as she usually was upon her return made even more on guard. “Hello? Is anyone here?”

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-06-2011, 04:14 AM

(I don't know what to do with Lavi. So I'm just going to bring Ivy in for now :lol: I currently can't think of where the damaged places are..probably because I'm hungry and tired...but anyway, I'll try to remember them next time I post. P:)

Ivy was currently walking back from her mission. She had been sent to a big town that had been having bizarre things happening over there. They had suspected it was innocence and they were correct. it took her a while to find it since it was hiding somewhere ivy didn't expect it to be at all. But she found it, but didn't get it without a fight. There were some Akuma there, a few lv. 2's. She had a hard time beating them off. They just were very persistent and they were bigger then the ones she has normally fought. Of course, what didn't help was that they were up in a high place and ivy didn't fancy high places. So it was a bit more difficult for her. But she mad it out alive AND with the innocence, so she was happy. Although, the pain in her shoulder and side was immense since she was still recovering from those blows.

Ivy had finally made it to the building and went inside. She walked around for a bit, trying to find everyone.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 03:37 PM

The place seemed deserted as Maiara walked around. After a while she ran into Ivy, who had left on a mission at the same time she did. “Finally I found someone around here. Do you know what is going on? I’ve looked around, but I can’t seem to find anyone.” Her tone was lighter than usual due to being tired and weak. From all the travelling she had done to get back from her mission, though she had been in no condition to travel when she left Germany, was starting to catch up to her.

Komui was trying to avoid work yet again. Things were serious, but he needed a break. Plus he needed time to be alone and think to decide what their next move should be. With half of the headquarters in shambles they would need to find a suitable place to move it. Walking along he noticed to women in the distance. He had thought all the exorcists were in the headquarters at the time of the attack. “Hey there you two what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in the infirmary helping out with the injured or helping to move stuff to the ark?”

((I’ll probably try to bring in the Earl and Tyki in my next post. As for what parts of headquarters was destroyed I think it was mostly the science division section and where Hevlaska is at.))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-09-2011, 03:58 PM

(I'm guessing that they didn't know about the ark, right? if not, then I'll edit this post/ ^^ ah, alright. thanks~ and if you do, tehn I'll post with Road, if needed. ^^)

Ivy was looking around for someone when she heard a voice. She turned around and saw it was Maiara. When she heard her question she shook her head and sighed. "No, I really don't...I just got back from my mission so I have no ides what's going on. I've been looking for everyone too...This is strange."[, she said looking around for a few moments. Maybe everyone was out on a mission? At least, that's what ivy hoped anyway. She had a feeling that that wasn't the case, though. When she heard what Komui said she turned to him and blinked a few times. "What...are you talking about, Komui? What ark?".

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 AM

Lenalee giggled as a nurse dragged Lavi past here. “In trouble again?” A smile had spread across her face. It was good to see that some things hadn’t changed around here despite what had happened.

Getting closer to the two women Komui realize that they were a couple of the few exorcists that were out on missions during the attack. “Oh, it’s you two. Good to see you back. There are some things you need to know, but I’ll have to explain quickly as we go to the infirmary.” He tried the gloom look on his face behind a smile. Turning back around he gave a slight sigh.

“A lot has happened since you two left on your missions. We got our hands on the Noah’s Ark. We were studying it and learning more about the Earl and how we could possibly defeat him. While this was going on we were attacked from within. Somehow the Noahs managed to get inside and they brought akuma with them. Things didn’t turn out so good. The science department was destroyed by a level 4 akuma. We were lucky that Allen and Lenalee with the help of Cross managed to defeat it. We are working on moving headquarters to a new location. Come on you can see for yourself.”

Maiara had nodded in agreement when Komui yelled at them. “What? What ark?” She stared confused at the man. She rolled her eyes slightly and looked slightly annoyed at Komui when he said “oh, it’s you two”. “It’s good to be back, but what’s going on? Where is everyone?” She didn’t care that she had interrupted him. All she wanted right now was answers and to rest. “The infirmary? Why there of all places to go have a talk?” Due to being tired and her wounds starting to hurt from all the traveling she was getting irritable. When Komui started explaining things she stayed quiet and listened, following behind him.