Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 11-01-2007, 10:02 AM

Draco tried not to smile, as that would be terribly inappropriate. Harry really trusted him. He didn't really know why, he wouldn't trust himself. But the raven-haired man did trust him and had proven it, and... that meant a lot to Draco.

He sat down, pulling the man closer. "I'm... not really sure why you've decided to trust me, of all people, but... I-I won't leave unless you want me to."

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lieai Send a message via Yahoo to Lieai

Old 11-02-2007, 04:40 PM

Harry's tears slowed a bit and he let himself be pulled closer to the other. "Why shouldn't I trust you? I...I've known you for seven years..." came his muffled voice as he spoke into Draco's neck. Oddly, the warmth of the other's body was calming and soon he found himself holding the blond gently, his face nuzzling into the other's neck as a silent thank you.

He didn't want to pull away but knew Draco should return to his mother. Slowly he pulled away and looked at Draco with something akin to warmth in his dark brown eyes...he rested his forehead lightly against the other man's smooth forehead and murmured, "If I had my way...I'd never let you leave me..." A sigh escaped Harry's lips and slowly he began to pull away, closing himself once more to anyone who tried to get near.

A smiled faintly as he stood and held out a hand to the blond who had effectively saved what little sanity he had...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2007, 10:36 PM

"There are other people you've known just as long who are far more trustworthy than I..." Draco muttered, his eyes closing as the body warmth shared between them soothed him as well.

He opened his eyes as Harry pulled away, completely enraptured at the emotion those gorgeous eyes held. He shuddered slightly at the tone of the man's voice, unreacting as Harry closed himself off again. He accepted the hand up without a word, a pink, dusty blush settling on his cheeks.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2007, 05:56 PM

Easily Harry pulled the other to his feet, and not meaning to had brought the blond close to his body. He was quiet for a moment as he slid an arm around the other's waist gently. The gentle touch of his hand upon the other's cheek was followed by Harry's green eyes softening once again...

The dark haired man leaned close and whispered softly, "No...even they if given the right things would betray me...I can trust you..." He rested his forehead lightly against Draco's and it was a few minutes before he spoke again with a faint blush on his cheeks no less...

"Draco...can...." He paused, feeling the blush rise further, "...can I kiss you..." He breathed out the last few words slowly and watched the blond carefully....

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 01:02 AM

Draco watched in silent wonder as Harry Potter blushed. For him. It was a sight that took Draco's breath away, and it was all he could do to nod. Still he trembled, memories of the torment Voldemort had put him through to torture his father ringing in his head. His body was terrified, but his mind was completely enraptured by those bright eyes.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2007, 04:52 AM

His hand gently brushed away a strand of the other's hair as he slowly leaned down. Harry's every movement towards Draco was nothing but gentle as he pressed a soft light kiss to the other's lips, as the dark haired man pulled away his breath softly ghosted the other's lips. Those emerald eyes were closed partially as he bit his lower lip slightly, a faint smile graced his lips silently and he tried to say something but nothing came to mind...minutes passed with his lips ghosting over Draco's not moving at all...

"You....you should probably...umm...get back to your mum....Draco..."

Now it was Harry's turn to be embarrassed, for his lack of conversational skills at the moment and not quite sure what Draco was feeling now even if he want him...very very badly...However, unconsciously he kept his arms about the other's waist keeping that soothing warmth close.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 11:13 AM

It was so... different. So strange, so gentle compared to what he had been forced into before. It was also so much better than any kiss Pancy had blackmailed him into.

And then Harry blushed again, and Draco didn't really want to go back to his mother, but he nodded anyway. Though... It was a little hard to move with Harry's arms about his waist, holding him in place like that. Oh well. Looked like he was staying for a little while longer.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 04:38 AM

Harry flushed darker, he had never been more nervous in his life to be honest. It was then he noticed he was slightly taller than Draco...odd how he hadn't noticed it before. Silently as if asking if he could kiss Draco once more he brushed his lips lightly across the blond's oddly soft pale lips.

Just one more kiss..., he kept telling himself so he wouldn't dare go further so quickly. And although the dark haired man would gladly and gently show Draco pleasure in bed, he was more concerned with making sure that the blond wasn't scared at all. His fingertips ghosted along the other's back in soothing slow patterns waiting for any kind of response from the other male...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 11:21 AM

Draco looked up at Harry, pleased to feel those lips brush his again. This time, he responded, pressing his lips against Harry's. He'd never been an active participant in a willing kiss before, and he found that it was much more pleasant than being a forced participant in an unwilling kiss. Definitely worth it.

Oh, and those fingers tracing across his back... they sent shivers down his spine. He sighed softly into the kiss, feeling... needed? Was that it? He wasn't really sure, but he liked it and he didn't want it to stop.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-08-2008, 05:20 PM

Harry broke away slowly, the dark blush gone from his cheeks as his dominate side came out, something very few got to see...Teasingly brushing his lips against Malfoy's he whispered softly, "Open your mouth Draco...I want to show you something...." Green eyes were soft and gentle as they watched the other man's face with almost a vague fascination.

The years hadn't changed Draco that much, Harry noticed as he looked over the blond's pale yet beautiful face...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-09-2008, 12:31 AM

Draco blinked twice, giving Harry an odd look. "Show me what?" He questioned just as softly, feeling on odd shiver run through him as he saw the look in Harry's eyes.

The teasing kiss left him blushing and wanting so much more... He wondered how much Harry wanted from him... Draco was willing to give him everything, hand it all over to the Golden Boy. He wanted to... he didn't want to belong to anyone but Harry. Unfortunately, he knew he wasn't worthy of someone so noble, so heroic, and so beautiful.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-09-2008, 03:22 AM

Harry smiled gently and leaning closer whispered teasingly in a low almost seductive tone, "You'll see if you just do it...." Doing something surprising he caught Draco's pale earlobe between his lips and nipped gently, before he trailed soft bites along the other's jawline...

He knew this was forbidden to him. He knew it would have consequences. He knew if he didn't stop soon he would go further than he liked...

...and yet....he continued, his mind and body finding Draco too addictive and alluring to pull away from so soon...not when he was blushing so adorably...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2008, 12:38 AM

Draco let out a choked gasp as the raven-haired man bit at his earlobe, a shiver running through him.

"H-Harry..." He breathed out, a small whimper escaping him. He left his mouth open like Harry wanted, feeling more than a little silly.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-10-2008, 05:02 AM

Harry smiled faintly as he easily capture the other's mouth with his own and slowly but gently his tongue slid into Draco's mouth, exploring and reveling in the taste of the blond. Gently his fingers tangled in blond hair as flicked his tongue against Draco's lightly and slowly pulled away biting lightly at the other man's lower lip...

Smiling faintly he licked his lips and said softly, "See? Not so bad right?" Reaching up he gently brushed a strand of hair from Draco's eyes as his own eyes watched the blond intently almost as if Harry was slowly undressing Draco with his eyes as a faint pleased smirk touched his lips...

"You should go unless you want me to go all the way Draco..." his voice was calm yet gentle and warm as he spoke and slowly pulled away from the other man, his hands sliding away...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 PM

Draco moaned into the kiss, his heart fluttering hurriedly in his chest.

His eyes were still widened and his lips slightly parter as Harry spoke. No, it had not been bad at all.

"H-Harry... I..." Draco swallowed audibly, feeling his cheeks heat up. "I-I want this... I want you to..." He slowly looked down, feeling the embarrassment overcome him. "But... not today. Not so soon. I can't even believe you don't still hate me..."

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 AM

That moan...oh Merlin! It was torture to hear such a delicious noise and be able to do nothing about it. But Draco was right. Who was he to force anyone to do such a thing...merlin's beard! He doubted Ron and Hermione knew of his desires for his own gender.

Rubbing his eyes slightly a sigh escaped his lips as he leaned back onto the sofa, ignoring the old dusky smell that emanated from the pale green blue fabric. Slowly he spoke, his eyes closed and voice gentle, "Draco...I stopped hating you a long time ago...trust me."

Those sharp emerald eyes slowly slid back open, a slight softness to their forest green hues as he offered the blond a gentle warm smile and said calmly, "I'll see you....in a week alright? By then everything should be settled down and set back to normal if everything goes over well..."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-17-2008, 11:01 AM

Draco nodded, hesitantly backing away from Harry. He wanted nothing more than to crawl back into those arms, but he knew he had to leave, before things went too far too fast.

He stood up and walked to the living room, grabbing his coat from the chair and turning to the door.

"In a week, then... I'll see you later." Draco threw a small smile over his shoulder and walked out the door, back to where he and his mother were staying.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-17-2008, 08:04 PM

A week then....I have a week to set things in order and to forget how good he tastes, Harry thought somewhat bitterly to himself as he stared up at the ceiling. He was alone once more in his room, musing over only Merlin knew...and then without warning he stood grabbed his cloak, pocketed his wand and headed towards the door.

Harry would try to fix this, no...He closed his eyes, his hand perched lightly on the doorhandle before they opened showing fierce determination.

He would fix this...Harry had given Draco his word. And he never...ever...went back on it.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 01:08 AM

((Would you like to skip to the next week? Just answer and I'll start. ^^))

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-18-2008, 01:09 AM

(Sure. I don't mind. ^^)

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 01:29 AM

A week passed with little activity around the Malfoys. Draco and Narcissa avoided going out as much as they could until Harry gave the word that they were clear. Fortunately, one of the house elves that had remained loyal to them caught up with them and was able to get groceries with what little money the Ministry was letting them use.

The week was over and Draco was pacing anxiously by the window, sometimes looking out for a few seconds before returning to pacing. His mother was taking a nap on the bed. Both looked even paler than normal from anxiety and staying inside and the dark circles under Draco's eyes were evidence of his sleepless nights.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-18-2008, 03:07 AM

However, the weather seemed to hold no feeling nor care for the Malfoy's worry as sunshine turned into rain in the late morning, light snow by the afternoon and near hail by evening. In the bleak white world outside, a lone figure struggled forward towards the building leaving crimson in their wake. And then they were gone from sight before a heavy knock arrived at the Malfoys door.

Soft panting could be heard from the other side and something akin to water dripping could be heard vaguely. The door frame creaked slightly as the person leaned heavily upon it making a faint noise of pain as they seemed to try to move their arm...

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 10:49 AM

Draco rushed to the door, opening it swiftly and pulling the figure inside. "H-Harry? What's wrong? Are you... hurt?" He questioned, really hoping it was Harry. He was unable to see who it was under the cloak, their face was covered.

Lieai
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 AM

A slight breathless laugh came from beneath the hood as the man brought a hand up to pull back his hood. Coughing up blood, Harry leaned against Draco slightly as he managed to breath out, "It's done...you...you're safe..." Blood dripped down an obviously broken arm and a large gash at his side, hiding the pain he stood shakily, his emerald eyes cold and defiant as he said, "I'll...be fine." Pulling away from Draco, he wiped the blood from his mouth and staggered towards the door, intent on returning to his own room.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2008, 10:55 AM

"W-Wait!" Draco ran after the man, gently pulling him back. "Harry! You're hurt, the least I can do is help you get better... We have some healing potions here, you need to rest. You got hurt helping me, so I should at least let you stay here until you're better." The blonde bit his lip worriedly, eying the blood on Harry's face anxiously.