robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 12-24-2007, 09:11 PM

"Heh." Mello got up and tossed the gun aside. "You figure it out." Mello said, walking towards the bathroom door.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 10:26 PM

"Asshole." Matt was cranky- he hadn't smoked or played video games for hours. Excruciating. He followed Mello into the bathroom. "Oh right. Just remembered I left all the gauze here."

He was in no mood to patch Mello up; he just wanted to sit around and get cancer. Matt sighed and turned on the lights. "Okay, sit down and uh... you might want some pain relievers. You've ripped your fucking stitches, so now it'll get even messier."

Matt darkened when he thought about all the time he'd have to spend cleaning up the bathroom so it wouldn't look like a scene from Hostel.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 10:35 PM

"Uh, you think!?" Of course Mello wasn't in any mood either. After waking up to Matt, almost kissing him, and ripping his stitches as a reaction, you could probably guess that this wasn't his best of days.

"Chocolates are my pain relievers. You know where they are." He snapped at Matt and turned around with his arms crossed.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 10:45 PM

"Chocolate?" Matt raised an eyebrow, but he was never one to question motives, "Whatever floats your boat, Mel."

He put the roll of bandages down and left for the kitchen. "Now where would I leave my chocolate..." After minutes of searching the cabinets in vain, he called for Mello. "Mello! Where the hell did you put your chocolate?"

He frowned. Matt had checked the refrigerator, too. He had painstakingly gone out to the market yesterday (several in fact, he didn't want to raise any alarms) to buy Mello boxes of this shit.

No. Fucking. Way.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 11:02 PM

Mello had thought to himself. 'Fuck, where's Matt and my goddamn chocolate.'

Mello was pulled out of his reverie, by Matt asking where he had put his said/thought, chocolates.

"Oh, you've gotta be fucking kidding me." He muttered under his breath as he got up and paced towards the kitchen. "What do you mean, 'Where the hell did I put my chocolate?'? It's right he-." He pointed and looked up in the cabinet. Empty.

"Fuck! They were right here!" Mello growled as he pulled out every other thing searching frantically for his beloved chocolate.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 11:24 PM

Matt hopped up on the counter and snapped his lighter open. It flickered for three seconds, before sputtering back to nothing. "Your chocolate ain't the only thing out."

He paused and added quickly: "And there is no way in hell I'm going out to the market this early." Matt slid off the counter. "We're just going to have to close you up without your chocolate. If I leave it out too long, it'll get infected."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 11:32 PM

Mello let out an annoyed sigh and impaled his fist onto the cabinet door. "And be gentle, unless you want a bullet in your brain." And with that, shuffled off towards the bathroom.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-24-2007, 11:50 PM

Matt shrugged, but didn't say anything. He never took any of Mello's threats seriously- and trusted that Mello would never shoot him. Who the hell was going to take care of that asshole? No one, that's who- save for maybe him.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2007, 11:56 PM

Mello impatiently sat down on the toilet once again waiting for Matt to return as well.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-25-2007, 12:16 AM

"I was thinking..." Matt started, "We should probably leave for New York when you're done healing." He re-stitched the wounds with twice as much thread, and began to bandage Mello up.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 12:27 AM

Mello winced a little. "Yeah, but for strict business only. I don't want any of that fucking sight-seeing shit. We can do that here."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-25-2007, 01:19 AM

Matt scoffed. "Me? Sight-seeing? Never. There. You're all done now." He sat back and admired his work.

Now it was time to clean up.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 01:30 AM

Mello tried standing up. "Give me the goddamn mirror." Mello winced in pain as he tried to turn around to see his stitches. "Fuck, Matt! Could you have done them any tighter!?" Mello said gritting his teeth. He spun back around and the pain lessened.

He tried gripping Matt's hand almost, no, cutting off his circulation. Fuck, did this hurt.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-25-2007, 04:35 AM

"Mello." Matt said annoyed, "My hand."

He nodded in the general direction of Mello's hand. In actuality, everything was fine- the bathroom wasn't as bloody as he had anticipated either- all fine... except for maybe the iron grip Mello had on his wrist.

Matt re-surveyed his work and looked back up at Mello, puzzled. "The hell are you talking about? They're as tight as they can get."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 04:50 AM

Mello's pain had washed over, & the grip on Matt's wrist had loosened.

"Shit!" Mello winced trying to touch his stitches, which was a very bad idea. He soon became frustrated. Mello balled up his fist, taking a clean shot at Matt's jaw. He winced as his body twisted awkwardly. "Now try and stitch THAT!" Mello said, arching his back.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-25-2007, 05:05 AM

Matt lifted a hand to his bruised jaw. He was going to feel that for a few days. "When your stitches heal up, I swear to God... fucking dick!"

It wasn't like Mello never had outbursts of violence; and it wasn't like Mello never hit Matt sometimes. It was just that he'd thought the bastard would be at least a little grateful.

"Obviously my bad for helping you." He cursed under his breath, and made his way back to the couch, where all his video games laid untouched.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 05:11 AM

Despite the pain, Mello smirked & followed Matt into the living room. "How else was I going to fucking loosen up my stitches..? Shit, that quick twist hurt, but it sure got the fucking job done." Mello looked back into the mirror, examining his effort, making sure that he didn't "loosen" them too much.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-25-2007, 06:41 AM

"Loosen?" Matt's fingers flew across the controller, "I thought you said they were too tight."

He reached for another cigarette, when he remembered that his lighter was out. Matt withdrew his hand and sighed. "Great. Hey Mel, do you-"

Nevermind. He had almost forgotten what had unfolded in the bathroom almost over an hour ago. There was no way he was going anywhere for that jerk.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2007, 06:28 PM

"No shit, they were too tight. That's why I had to fucking loosen them up!" Mello had also tried to reach for his needs, when he too had realized that there wasn't any to be found.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Shit!" He quickly walked into the bedroom and carefully pulled on a pair of leather pants, and a leather vest that had been thrown onto the floor from the previous night. "I'm gonna have to go to the goddamn store. Do you need anything, asshole?" Mello asked, approaching Matt.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-28-2007, 09:09 AM

Matt shrugged lazily from his position in front of the television. "With those burns, someone's bound to see you outside." He sighed and tossed the controller away. "Let me go."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-28-2007, 09:09 PM

And with that, Mello nonchalantly threw over the car keys to Matt, as he ploped down on the couch, carefully trying to avoid his burns.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-31-2007, 10:49 PM

Matt caught the keys and stuffed them quietly into his vest pocket. "Alright. I'm going now."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2007, 10:57 PM

Mello sat there waiting for Matt to come back, thinking about his burns. He went to a mirror and looked at his face again, which was practically healing.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-31-2007, 11:04 PM

"The crap I have to put up with..." Matt shook the snow from his shoes and stepped inside, appreciative of the heater he had just installed last week. "Mel, I've got your stuff." He called.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-31-2007, 11:11 PM

Mello stormed out off the bathroom and snatched the bag form Matt's partically frozen hand and threw it across the room. Chocolate and cigarettes went flying everywhere. "Fuck!" He yelled out, with his back towards Matt.