Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 12-31-2007, 11:15 PM

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Bastard." Matt cursed under his breath and got down to pick up the cigarettes. "What's wrong, Mel?" He listed off the things he might have forgotten to do before he left. Bandaged Mello up? Yes. Turned on the heater? Yes. Maybe it was his chocolate withdrawal? More or less.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 12-31-2007, 11:55 PM

Mello couldn't really say anything. Hmm, maybe it was from not consuming his daily amount of chocolate. Who knew? Mello found the words to explain his usual tantrum. He walked towards Matt. "I just need...chocolate." He sighed and said with his eyes closed.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 04:32 AM

Matt glanced up briefly from his position on the floor and snorted. "Right, then." He held a bar out without looking up, his other hand was flipping bars into grocery bag. "It's...." Matt quickly lifted a sleeve to check his watch, "Nine PM now."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 04:43 AM

Mello took the chocolate willingly, now unwrapping its sweetness. "Jesus," He said as he took a bite, "it's 9 already? This day has passed by rather quickly." He said as he strolled off towards the couch, leaving Matt to clean.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 09:46 PM

Matt would have cursed some more, but honestly? He was tired, and there was no reasoning with Mello when it came to his chocolate. He picked up the rest of the chocolate, tucked the new lighters into his various vest pockets, and threw the whole lot into the refrigerator.

Bed had little to none benefits for him- Matt ran on maybe two to three hours tops.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 10:15 PM

Mello woke up to the sun in his face, miserably tired. A hand of his slowly crept out from under the covers searching frantically for his chocolate. He had claimed his prize and arose stretching with the chocolate in his hand. He got up and roamed into the living room.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 10:42 PM

Matt rolled over in his sleep.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 10:57 PM

Mello had returned with no chocolate, for he had been chewing on the remaining pieces in his mouth. He looked over at the clock. 11:15 is what it read. God, he's still not up yet? Mello thought looking over at Matt as he rolled over in his sleep.

Mello crept over and grabbed out his pistol from out of his drawer and checked for bullets. Six. He then went back over to Matt's side and pointed the gun right on his leg. "Matt! Get up!" He threatened, finger closing in on the trigger.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 11:06 PM

Matt batted Mello's gun away with a wrist and groaned into his pillow. "Do you know how fucking early it is...? Go eat chocolate or something." He knew Mello wasn't going to shoot him- but even then, he never felt truly safe.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 11:17 PM

Mello impatient as always planted the gun back onto Matt's covered leg and squeezed the trigger.

BANG.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 PM

Matt shot up and cradled his burning leg. "You..." He took a breath and gritted his teeth. The pain was excruciating-- ten parts burn, and nine parts bleeding from his fucking leg, "You fucking shot me!" Lifting the blanket, Matt let his hand graze the charred hole in his pants.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 11:56 PM

Mello dragged Matt out of bed and onto the floor with a hard thud.

"Suck it up. My face is burned off and you don't see me crying like a bitch..." He snapped as he walked off, gun still in hand.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 AM

"You fucking shot me!" He lamented, pointing exaggeratedly at his leg. "How the hell am I supposed to get the damn bullet out?!"

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2008, 04:39 AM

Mello stopped at the door & turned back to the petrified Matt. He kneeled down by him & examined the wound. "Shit, I didn't know it was that deep. All I wanted to do was get your ass outta bed."

Mello sighed & rolled his eyes & tried to help Matt onto his feet. Or at least his good one anyway...

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-05-2008, 05:43 AM

"Fucker! And you were supposed to be the second L? Even I know more about guns than your ass, and I don't even use them!" Matt nearly roared in pain. He swore he was going to make this week Hell for Mello. He was almost satisfied that now he didn't have to go out for errand anymore. Just sit around, play his new shipment of games forwards and back, and smoke. A mouthful of it.

Served that bastard right.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2008, 06:14 AM

Mello staggered Matt into their main bathroom and turned on a light to set him down onto the toilet seat. "At least I was considered to be the second L, you were lucky to even be picked fucking third!" He teased. Mello turned on some warm water and plugged up the sink and grabbed a wet cloth from their closet and let it soak.

He went into the kitchen to find the remains of the alcohol that Matt had used on Mello earlier. "Shit! Do we have any tweezers?" He said to himself. And ironically enough, they had some. He grabbed them, the alcohol, some more bandages, and of course, something for Matt to bite down on...

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-12-2008, 05:02 AM

"Stop..." Matt gasped, "Do you know what the hell you're doing?"

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2008, 05:40 PM

Mello scoffed. "I bet you didn't know shit when you were bandaging me up."

He closed in on Matt's leg. He looked annoyed now. "So do you want this bullet out or what?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-12-2008, 09:38 PM

Matt stiffened. "I did too. I bet you weren't even listening when we took those first aid classes at the orphanage." He put a hand over his leg.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2008, 10:01 PM

Mello leaned back against the door frame. "So? What the hell's your point? Lemme guess, you're gonna take out the damn bullet yourself?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-13-2008, 10:01 PM

Matt breathed, "Fuck no. I'm going to leave it in there, and tomorrow, I'm going to get a friend of mine to pull it out." And he added, "She works at a hospital."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 11:13 PM

Mello cocked an eyebrow. "A she? A girlfriend perhaps?"

He walked off. "How are you going to get there? Drive yourself?" He scoffed. "There's no way in hell that I'm going to drive you; I'm injured remember?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-14-2008, 12:00 AM

"No, girl friend. And you're not injured, just a lazy bastard." Matt stated, paining shooting up his back as he leaned back.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2008, 12:05 AM

Mello scoffed, returning back into the bathroom. "Whatever. Look, do you need anything?"

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-15-2008, 02:30 AM

"No, but you owe me so fucking much right now." Matt growled from his seat on the bathroom floor, phone in hand, "Now I just have to called her..." He tried as hard as he could to keep from smearing blood all over it, but was failing miserably.