Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-28-2008, 08:31 AM

Shikamaru shook his head and waited ti'll the other got in to bed and moved to sit up. He watched the other sleep butthen moved grabing the scroll out of his vest ad moved out on to the paito and opned it up to see what it was all about.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2008, 04:02 AM

Kiba opened his eyes a little bit to see Shikamaru walking out onto the patio. He shrugged a little and then just fell asleep.

Shikamaru,

I know you won't, but please don't show this to Kiba. Do not even mention this to him. I have a seperate mission for you while you walk around. It seems that one of our other shinobi that I had sent a couple months ago has vanished. I would like you to try and find him. If that's not possible, then please figure out how he vanished. I'm putting all my trust in you.

Tsunade

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-29-2008, 06:20 AM

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and sighed lightly "I wish you would of told me who..."He said and rolled his eyes but did that but also wondred who had gone missing. He shruged and moved back in to the room and fell asleep in his bed.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-29-2008, 05:43 PM

The next morning, Kiba woke up, stretching his arms into the air. He glanced over at Shikamaru and smiled softly. The brunette then got up and went into the bathroom, starting up the shower.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-29-2008, 11:53 PM

Shikamaru's hair was out of its tight pony tail seeing as he was sleeping. Yet his eyes slowly fell open knowing it was time to get going and sat up his eyes groggy looking as he moved to the bathroom not haring th shower running. he opned the door his eyes widdening seeing the other entring the shower." I...."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2008, 06:17 PM

Kiba glanced at Shikamaru. He didn't really do anything though. The brunette was stunned to see Shikamaru standing there. After a minute though, Kiba jumped into the shower and faced his back to the shower curtain and Shikamaru. "Do your business and then get out," He said like a shy little school girl.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2008, 06:46 PM

He was frozen his body would't move from its place. Yet as the youngers voice moved over to hm he woke from this and turned around. "I am fine I had to use the shower... " He said sounding a little upset but only left the room and floped back on his own bed. "I knew I should have gotten him another room, bothersome dog..."

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-01-2008, 09:45 PM

Kiba blinked a little when the other left. He stepped out, leaving the shower running and poked his head out. "Um...do you wanna just jump in the shower with me?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the other male.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Skikamarus eyes where held tight but a bright blush flew over his face as he reached for a pillow throwing it at him. "Go take your shower or I'll pull you out..." He said his voice kind of shaky

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 03:23 AM

Kiba caught the pillow and tossed it back at the other. "Fine," He muttered and got back into the shower. The brunette sighed as he let the water run over his body, trying to think up a strategy of some sort.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 AM

Shikamaru couldn't believe that the other would so openly ask him if he wanted to bath with him. If he wasn't careful some one would think he was not so straight. He sighed though he knew he himself wasn't like that but had yet to tell any one. Why was he like this, simple, girls where to complicated man knew what they wanted and went and got it girls liked game and thats one thing He didn't like...

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2008, 05:29 PM

Kiba finished in the shower and he got out. The brunette dried off a bit and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom, his clothes in his hand. The Inuzuka, went to the balcony, not looking at Shikamaru. Since it was early in the morning, there weren't any people walking around.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2008, 10:02 PM

Shikamaru watched the other move out of the room and sat up. He sighed thinking about what he had just been thinking about, on how men went and got what they wanted. he sighed and stood up moving quietly behind the other his hands slipping down on either side's of where his hands where on the bar pinning him between both hi and the railing. "So why did you want me to join you?" He aked as if they where just standing there sipping coffee.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2008, 04:59 PM

Kiba swallowed a little bit when he felt Shikamaru behind him. The brunette turned around and looked at the Nara boy. "I..I just thought you needed to shower," He muttered, blushing slightly. "And instead of taking two separate showers and wasting water, we could take one shower and save water." Kiba looked at Shikamaru, his eyes searching the other's.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2008, 07:37 PM

Shikamaru raised a brow as the other turned to speak to him. "Hmm I see but still what would people say about us if we had?" He asked seeing the look in the others eyes finding it a fun game to mess with him.

Pink-White-Chocolate
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2008, 06:02 AM

Kiba looked at him and rose an eyebrow. "Who would have known that you and I were in the shower together?" He asked. The brunette pushed past the other male. He grabbed his bag and went into the bathroom, shutting the door. The Inuzuka sighed softly and he changed into his regular clothes.