Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 03:03 AM

A pokemon roleplay. XD

Sirus Seto, a young man fresh out of high school, sat on the front steps of his home, tossing a poke'ball in the air and catching it again and again. He bruhed hsi long black bangs out of his crystalic blue eyes as he glanced up the street, his pale skin taking in the warmth of the summer sun as he waited for his friend.

His waist-length silky hair was pulled back with a small black ribbon, a rather feminine touch added by his mother to keep it out of the way, and hopefully less tangled. He was wearing a light blue sweatshirt with a band logo on it, and a pair of black slacks over heavy black boots.

A black backpack, small and in the shape of a cat's head, rested between his shoulders. It held the rest of his pokeballs, along with other small items he thought he'd need, such as potions, his cell phone, and his poke'dex.

It was almost noon, according to his watch. He had planned to walk to the next city with his friend to challenge the first and rumored easiest gym.

((I'm not bothering with cars of extra clothes and such, I mean, common, it's pokemon. XD In most rleplays however that would be a concern. Your character would of course be the friend. You'll want to introduce their appearance as well when you bring in the character.))

Arie
:D

Old 02-04-2008, 03:28 AM

"Wait for me Sirus, I'm coming!"

Nika, best friend of came running out of her home in a rush, her short brown hair in a tangled mess and an anxious face upon her pale face.
She takes out a water bottle from her pink bag and drank to quench her thirst.

"I hope he's still waiting."

Her worried emerald green eyes scanned the area, hoping to spot Sirus's home.

"Aha,I see it, that way!"

In her favorite pink leather boots she dashed through the crowd and came to a halt in front of his home.
She frantically attempted tamed her wild hair and quickly straightened her yellow top and blackshorts

"Sirus, you here?"

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 03:34 AM

Sirus looked up at her from his seat on the front steps. "No, I'm someplace else." he said with a sarcastic grin. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as he got to his feet, pocketing the pokeball he had been playing with. "The first leader uses rock pokemon, so you have water types ready right?" he asked as he started down the driveway, away from the house.

Arie

Old 02-04-2008, 03:39 AM

Nika giggles nervously as she approaches.
"I only have one Pokemon remember?"
She toys with the pokeball in her pocket, holding the fire type, charmander.
"This could be harder than I thought." She said nervously

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 06:17 AM

(( roleplaying is almost always done in past tense third person like you would see in most novels. For example, to edit your post:

Nika giggled nervously as she approached.
"I only have one Pokemon remember?"
She toyed with the pokeball in her pocket, holding the fire type, charmander.
"This could be harder than [I] thought[.]" She said with nervously((This part here make no sense at all))

((Proper spelling and grammar are important. Perhaps try typing replies in MSWord before posting. That's what I did before getting Firefox.))

"We'll swing by the lake on the way if you want to catch a water type, or you could train against me if you want. I'm sure Squirtle would go easy on you for training." He said with a laugh. Sirus currently had two pokemon. A squirtle from professor oak, and a vulpix he'd gotten from his dad. The vulpix however, wasn't old enough yet to fight.

Arie

Old 02-04-2008, 10:38 AM

(( Gotcha sorry, was in a hurry x_x))

"Screw water types, I show you that a fire type can over-come it's odds." Nika said with a confident smile.
She toys with the single poke ball in her pocket.
"So..how many Pokemon does the first gym leader have again?" She added nervously.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 03:02 PM

"Two. A geodude, and an onyx. If I remember right..." Sirus said with a small shrug. "Do you want to stop at the baseball field along the way? It's a good place to train."

Arie

Old 02-04-2008, 08:11 PM

"Sounds like a good idea, you're on" Nika said cheerfully. She turned her heels and ran towards the baseball field. "Race you there, slowpoke!" She said as she ran.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 08:31 PM

Sirus took off at a run, his long legs allowing him to catch up without too much difficulty. He began to pass her and had just opened his mouth to give some jest at his pulling ahead when his shoe caught on a rock and sent him face first into the ditch on the side of the road. He sat up, glad the ditch was dry as he brushed himself off. "I hate rocks." He pouted as he got to his feet.

Arie

Old 02-04-2008, 08:40 PM

Nika used this momentary mess up to her advantage. "Better you than me!" She shouted as she passed. She then sighted the baseball field and she ran as fast as she could in her leather boots. "You can't catch me!" She jested.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 02-04-2008, 10:23 PM

Sirus tore after her, but was too far behind to even dream of catching up. When he finally reached the field he was out of breath. He let the squirtle out of it's pokeball, "That's fine, I can beat you at this." He said brightly.

Arie

Old 02-04-2008, 10:28 PM

Nika laughed at his sweaty image. She took out her single pokeball, rubbed it for good luck and summoned Charmander out of it's ball.
"We'll just see about that, I won't lose so easily." She said confidently.