HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 05:37 PM

Sasuke crossed his legs, sitting on the bough of a tree by the training area, the leaves above him shielding him from the buckets of rain. He was about to train, but as soon as he had gotten there it had began to pore, and, not feeling like risking a cold, he had stayed in the cover of the trees. Getting a bit cold in his tee shirt and shorts, but he dealt with it. He never particularly liked rain, but then again he didn't care much about weather. He hadn't cared for much lately, beside getting his revenge, but, strangely, he was slowly starting to care for his teammates. He hated to admit it but, he would miss them when he left.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-09-2008, 05:45 PM

Naruto didn't care if it was raining or not, he was down training. At the moment he was still trying to strengthen his legs, he was kicking a tall stump, repeatedly. He wanted to be stronger, he wanted to be able to beat Sasuke.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 05:52 PM

Sasuke saw Naruto, he wonder why he hadn't notice him before. He carefully jumped off the tree branch, walking a bit closer, but still staying out of the rain. "Hey, baka, you trying to catch a cold?" he yelled over the rain.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via MSN to ~so what if im emo~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~so what if im emo~

Old 03-09-2008, 06:04 PM

"I don't care!" He yelled back. "I'm going to beat you!" He continued to kick the tree stump, switching legs back and fourth.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 06:19 PM

"You can't beat me if you're sick," he said, crossing his arms. "Come on, go home and change into some dry cloths."

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 06:28 PM

Naruto stopped and stared at him. "Why do you care?" The rain dripped off his nose and chin.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 06:37 PM

Sasuke paused to think, why did he care? "Well, you're my teammate, I should look after you," he said, smirking slightly. "Sense it's obvious you can't take care of yourself."

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 06:48 PM

Naruto had to hold himself back from attacking him then. "Since when have you cared before?" He said slowly walking towards him.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 06:58 PM

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders. "Sense when have you known if I cared or not?" he asked.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 07:57 PM

He grunted and ran towards him. He stopped right before he got to him, their faces about a centimeter apart he started right at Sasuke. "What?"

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 08:19 PM

"What do you mean, 'what'?" he asked. Suddenly feeling awkward being so close to the other, he took a step back, feeling heat rise from his cheeks. Shit, he wasn't blushing was he?

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 08:21 PM

Naruto laughed a bit. "Who cares. It doesn't matter. If I get sick then I get sick."

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 08:26 PM

"Yeah, but if you get sick that means I have to pull your wait while you lay in bed," he said, glaring slightly.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 08:29 PM

"I don't need you too. I can pull my own weight."

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 08:38 PM

"Not when you have a temperature," he snapped, getting extremely aggravated with Naruto.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 08:42 PM

"Yes I can!" Naruto snapped back, lerching forward, swinging at him.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 08:50 PM

"Yeah, sure," he said, easily catching the other's swing. He sighed, rolling his eyes slightly. Was fighting the only thing on Naruto's mind? He had more important things to do, like, cleaning his apartment. He hadn't done that for awhile.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 08:58 PM

Naruto swung at him with the other arm. He was agravated. Though he didn't mind being so close to Sasuke.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:04 PM

Sasuke grabbed his other fist, having a tad of difficulty holding both. He took a step forward, and forcefully hit his head against Natruto's.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 09:06 PM

Naruto let out a small grunt and pushed back. He had a very light blush across his face. He wasn't sure why all of a sudden he felt so worked up about being so close to Sasuke.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:15 PM

Sasuke pushed back, noticing Naruto's blush. Why was he doing that? Either way, Sasuke couldn't help but notice how cute he was. This thought had Sasuke flushing. What was he thinking? He couldn't have such feelings. He tensed his jaw as he stared at Naruto, unwilling to back down at the moment.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 09:20 PM

Naruto wouldn't give up either, he pushed harder with both hands and his head as well.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:26 PM

Without thinking it through, he suddenly moved his pushing point from his forehead, to his lips. Harshly kissing Naruto before shoving him off. He couldn't believe he had just done that, how? How could he kiss, Naruto? Of all people? "Sorry," he said quickly, turning around and quickly walking away.

~so what if im emo~
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Naruto stood there in shock. His face was flushed with blush. He moved his hand to his lips. Sudenly Naruto took a few steps forward and grabbed Sasuke, pulling him back and turning him to face him. Naruto kissed him again.

HoundstoothHearts
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 03-09-2008, 09:37 PM

Sasuke stood still for a moment, shocked, but, happy. He didn't question Naruto's action, but wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing into the kiss.