Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kamaki Takeda

Old 03-19-2008, 12:29 AM

It was a lovely spring afternoon. The sky was clear, the air was fresh and, light pinkish-white petals floated in the air like confetti at a drunken, over the top New Years party. But, moving on. It was spring, which meant it had been well over nine months since Yagami Raito hatched a plot to rid himself of, Amane Misa. And it worked! The young man was so thrilled when it went off without a hitch. And, even when Rem tried to extend the poor girl's life, it was still cut short. Sure, everyone he knew was devastated by the news. The girls that attended To-oh University attended their classes with teary eyes, and even some of the guys wailed. Declaring that, 'It's not fair!'

His adrenalin rushed and, it was as if he almost got a high off of it. Killing that annoying pest. There was one too many occurrences that he was questioned, put under police custody, and, kicked in the face, because of Misa's screw ups. [I'm still caught up with the whole, 'L kicks like a Kangaroo' thing. XD] But, she was gone. Hah! Gone forever, out of his hair and finally pried from his being! It was so, thrilling to know that he was free. Along some line, this young man made a drastic change. Once, large innocent eyes, [worthy of fangirlish squeals] were now stony, and dark. Most people took this as the simple ideal, he was mourning over the tragic death of his girlfriend. Even if their relationship was terminated due to infidelity.

Though, one thing that couldn't be prevented was, the fact that L, or, dearest Ryuuzaki made unannounced visits to his school. His suspicions were still unavoidable . Even if he caught the, 'second kira.' Even so, life was a little easier now. Just a little. "Yagami-senpai!" More or less, his availability had attracted him quite a crowd of girls. Bright young faces with an honest hard-working spirit. That was what he was looking for in a girl. The true goddess of his new world! She also had to have a sane, state of mind and, she had to be an avid Kira supporter. It would be useless to put your trust into someone who could run straight to the police, with evidence and have you locked up for good.

"Oh boy, the term is almost over." A small, listless sigh lingered in the air. Takeda Kamaki, age twenty-one, completing her final term in college at the end of the spring semester. She was quite the oddity. Due to a sickness that landed her in and out of the hospital, most of her childhood and into her early teenage years her long silky hair had lost it's dark pigment. Now, ever strand resembled the purest blankets of snow, found on a winter morning. Her eyes were the color of fresh honey and she had the attitude of a pestered honey-bee to boot. She was crossing the street, heading to a small, whimsical cafe she worked at, when a sudden, 'breaking news announcement,' rang from the large, Panasonic screen on the side of a hot shot company. [Think timequare like, those big TVs.]

'Breaking News: Student Amano Takeru has been aressted off the campus grounds of Kubo community college, a few hours after he beat his roommate, and his girlfriend to death. His motive was, to gain recognition from the mass murderer, 'Kira'. Stating that he was acting out the vision of Kira's values on the wrong and injust. A statement was made from the eledged campus killer's classmate that his girlfriend, Watsuki Rumi, was having an affair on Amano, which could have lead to this savage attack. We will continue to update on latest finds, and clues behind his motive and mental state throughout the duration of this investigation. On other related news, a man shot into a crowd of people at a popular shibuya park --'

"Kira ... Kira would never make others, kill the innocent. That is a load of bull."

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 03-19-2008, 01:58 AM

L certainly was not surprised when he caught wind of Misa's death. It was a matter he had seen coming for some time, although what had baffled him was how long tit had taken the first Kira to do so. But then, he supposed, the first Kira always had been one to take his actions carefully, leaving almost no trace behind. Almost.

There was always some trace left behind however. Always. He had actually rather liked Misa and her rather... lively personality. Made for quite a bit of contrast from those rare few he associated with. He would catch the first Kira, of this he was certain. In that way, he supposed the second could rest in peace. Still, in the end, for her place she had deserved what she had gotten. She was a Kira after all, and there was only one way for a Kira to end up.

He had kept tabs upon Raito afterwards, and noted just how... smoothly things were going. Interesting indeed. Certainly, it meant he would have to keep a closer eye upon Raito after this latest incident. That simply was how it had to be. For despite their time together, Raito had not cleared himself at all in L's eyes. Every passing day, in fact, he seemed more likely than ever to be the culprit...

There was another who had been watching the news upon that moment. She had been actually planning to pass by, on her way home. However, she had a sort of fascination with the Kira case. Perhaps it was a morbid curiosity, maybe she just wanted to see if it would really work. But whatever the case was, whenever the name Kira was mentioned she would stop and listen everytime.

Her name was Kitsura Homada. Or, well, known as Kit by most everyone else. She had a sort of Gothic flair with her attire, but it leaned towards long coats, thick boots, and hair being dyed in random streaks of color. And goggled with gloves. She adored this as well. Currently her hair was blond with red and purple streaks, spiked a bit in the back. But what drew most to her were the dark eyes she held, nearly black. Perhaps they really were black.

She scoffed at the announcement, and was about to say soemthing when someone nearby did instead. She glanced over at the white-haired young woman, and nodded. "I agree," she replied. "It is sad what the news will come up with to make a buck. Hmph, they should do their research," she added, giving a light grimace. I guess they're just trying to make him look like a common murderer so people will stop agreeing with him. But... they should know people can see right through it," she added, giving a light sigh.

((Hope this works :3 Misa said he kicked like a kangaroo? Wow, anime right? Man I have to watch that one sometime!

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2008, 01:13 AM

"Yes. Because of Kira, criminals from all over are being put in line. He, or she is like, a god. There is no traces or leads that could ever lead to Kira's capture." The young woman looked down at the underside of her wrist at her watch. No rush. "They should really show some repect." She huffed. In her eyes, Kira was a savior to the weaker and less fortunate. A mastermind! All great minds should be respected. "Even the great detective L, is at a loss. That's ... something incredible."

She may not look it, but, she was Pro-Kira. He [or she] was saving the world with each horrible criminal he killed. Kira was stopping the world from rotting away. She looked down at her watch for a second time, and, her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Ah! I have to get to work now. gomen nasai~!" If she was late one more time, her pay would be docked for a whole day. She couldn't afford that. She scurried off into the crowd of passing people.

Getting back in the dating game was no big deal, correct? He was just picking through the basket of apples, for that perfect one. [Lame] But, no success. Yet. He was being dragged by a particularly, bouncy young woman, who kept babbling on and on about some cafe and their pastries. If he didn't know any better, he would have taken her for L, in drag. Now that was scarier than than any Shinigami! Truely!

"Oh! And their waitresses dress up in such cute costumes too!" It sounded like a place Sayu and her friends would hang out. Middle and High Schoolers. Or, the occasional, 'spite-date'. And to think, right after this, he was going straight to the taskforce headquarters, to work with that sweet-toothed insomniac. "Really?" He was trying to sound interested. But, you can't blame the guy if he wasn't. [Isn't] The great Kira, God, was being dragged to a dolled up cosplay-cafe. How, delightful...

[No, no! He just really, kicks like one. He rears back in his chair, and, looks like a little Kangaroo. XDD]

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2008, 02:29 AM

"It is really incredible I agree," Kit replied, smiling a slight. In the Gothic sort of crowds that Kit tended to linger at the fringes of, such talk of Kira was a nearly daily occurrence. But it was always at the end of 'Oh man! I don't wanna be killed! I stole a car!' Or blind worship out of fear,... or worse yet wanting to look 'cool.' Kit simply could not stand those kind and every time she saw them had to fight back the urge to punch them in the face.

"Yes... but people tend to fear an intelligent mind. I suppose that is another reason we have seen neither Kira nor L. But their actions speak loud enough for them. I find it an amusing game to watch," she admitted.

She gave a slight wave as the girl rushed off, a light smile still playing upon her lips. It always was a good day when one could have a rational, intelligent conversation. Kit herself was still upon the fence. She certainly could respect both L and Kira's minds. She could also respect Kira's plans, and a part of her hoped indeed they worked. That a path was cut through injustice where the police could not. And yet...

It was a lot of death. She closed her eyes a moment. All great things came at a cost she supposed. One day, she would choose a side for certain, but for now... she enjoyed listening to both sides. Well, when the speaker was intelligent anyways.

Now then, where was this place she was supposed to meet her friend at? She was certain it wasn't too far from here...

Closer tabs... L supposed that would mean he would need to visit Raito from time to time during times the man would least expect it. Surprising Raito certainly wasn't an easy feat, but it usually proved to be the most insightful. Hmmm... he pondered, as he munched upon his cake thoughtfully. Actually, he knew where Raito would be today. The place had been casually mentioned at a meeting the other day after Raito had left by his father.

A cosplay cafe it was called, right? One of the other task members, Matsuda, had raved on and on about it right afterwards. But then, Matsuda tended to rave on and on about a lot of things. Very little of which was helpful or insightful. He supposed it could not be helped. Some people were like that.

He got up from his strange perch upon his chair, and decided it. He would pay a little visit to Raito, a little unexpected visit. After all, Raito certainly would not think of a visit to such a place either. Or perhaps he would. Either way, should prove insightful.

((Now you really have me wanting to watch the anime! *laughs* I can so picture that :3))

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-21-2008, 11:03 PM

[Now that different nations' holidays are becoming huge in other countires, like, Saint whites day, Easter and x-mas, so on... Lets throw in bunnies! >O]

When we think of spring, Easter comes into mind! When we think of Easter, we think of bunnies~! When I think of bunnies, Alice in Wonderland pops into my mind! This month's theme at the ever so kawaii cafe was; Alice in Wonderland, Wa-Loli style. Kamaki made it, just in the nick-o'-time. The cafe opened in the afternoon, so the hours were very flexible for it's workers. It wasn't one of those, renown, super famous, seedy 'dress-up' bars that you found perverted old men in. It had a nice, very friendly atmosphere for all ages. In some ways, it was like an old fashioned, American-eqsue candy-bar. But, never mind that. "Welcome~!" Coos and giggles. Cute faces and super cute poses. Misa-Misa would have liked this place.

Kamaki took the role of the, 'White Rabbit', since, she had some-what natural, white hair. But, following in suit of her character, she wore magenta hued contacts. White bunnies had red eyes, correct? She skipped about, a bronze pocket-watch dangling out of the frilly white apron she wore over her white, pink and red dress. She wore a small black top hat decorated with a red ribbon and small pink flowers. Under said hat, which was pinned to her head, was a headband that held her floppy-fuzzy rabbit ears. Yes, she even had a tail. Insert snickers, here.

"Oh! Raito-kuuuuun~! Look!" The no-named girl squeal. I shall dub her, Eri. Because she is eerily annoying. The young, bouncing-brunette pulled the young man into the small building, past all of the waitresses and into a booth, so she may snuggle him into a comatose like state. It seemed as if she were trying to keep him away from all the other girls. How smart, yet stupid, all at the same time. "Yeah..." He wasn't as enthusiastic. Pink decorations, rabbit plushies strewn about, deck-of-cards decor and other, very bright Wonderland attributes. Very, girly, cute and childish. But, that's what girls liked these days. Sugar-coated words and everything cute.

"Isn't this place just, adorable, Raito-kun?" She must have done this out of spite. He had known the no-named Eri since high school, but, never asked her out. It was purely revenge. Maybe that's why, some of his acquaintances at school said that women were evil. But, Raito never paid any heed to them. "Very, cutesie..." She was just like Misa, maybe a tad worse, even.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-23-2008, 05:02 AM

((Heeey, thats a good idea. BTW, I haven't been able to watch the Death Note anime yet, so keep that in mind whenever I do type as L okay? Its also a first Illa dmit x-x; Haha, I just have the manga to go by currently. > >; And also, can I be the first to say I really adore the method of roleplaying you use? *Grins* Certainly a challenge to reply too, been some time since Ive had a good challenge :3))

'Ah, this must be the place...' Kit thought to herself, as she walked into the cafe. 'Oh dear God, the CUTE!' she lamented to herself, spying the bunnies and lace. In any other place, seeing those two would have been a weird old man fetish played out. But here, it was just cute. Saccharine cute. And this was where people LIKED to hang out? THIS was the sort of place her friend wished to meet her in? Kit was certain in her attire she stuck out quite sorely.

"KITKAT!" called out a voice. Kit looked over, to see a young girl waving cheerfully. The girl had two ponytails, and a rainbow colored skirt. It was strange, since the girl mixed Gothic, punk, and just about every other genre all in one with her attire. But it somehow worked. Her friend had always been a slight eccentric anyways, but the two had known each other since elementary school so it was alright.

"Hey Nicole," she replied, giving a light nod of her head. The now named Nicole grabbed Kit's hand, and started leading her through the cafe to a table.

"You'll love it here! The foods great, everyone is so friendly, it's awesome!" Kit gave a slight smile, glancing around.

"I'm sure it is..." she replied, in the sort of tone she used to pacify her friend. Nicole either never caught on or ignored it, so it was alright. But Kit's attention was quickly drawn to a... rather strange fellow who had just entered the place. It was a young man who gave the word casual new meaning altogether in very loose slacks, an even looser shirt, and she was pretty certain no shoes at all.

She could not help that notice his bedraggled appearance actually helped his looks some. And she could not help but think there was a sharp sort of intelligence in those dark stained eyes. "Ooooh Kit! What are you staring at? A loooverboy? Or maybe a cute rabbit?" Nicole asked, making a sort of cooing face Kit had to try real hard not to laugh at.

"Er... no. Nothing of that sort," she replied, flushing a bit. Her eyes widened a slight, as her blush deepend. "And I already told you, I am NOT a lesbian!"

"That's what they all say," Nicole replied with a giggle.

'Such a... fascinating place,' L thought to himself as he glanced around the room. He took in every detail, his eyes missing nothing despite the fact this place was so crammed of things to see. He took a quick scan through, noting the amount of details, and where Light was. Noting this, and which tables were likely to clear first, he allowed the appropriate number of people to go ahead of him. Such calculations were easy enough to make after all. His table would not be right next to Raito's, but rather an appropriate distance away to perhaps take in a few... behavior patterns. Discretely of course.

He walked in his sort of slouched shuffle as he was being introduced to his table. Of course such a stance drew more than a few random looks, but such he found was to be expected. He knew Raito would see this as suspicious, but that would make it all the more interesting too. As he walked past, he smiled and gave a wave. "Raito!" he said, taking a moment to stop. "I didn't expect to see you here at this cafe as well! I hope everything is going well for you and your date?" he asked, looking over towards the young woman with Raito and giving her a nod.

"My name is Hideki Ryuga, nice to meet you as well. Treat Raito well, alright?" he asked.

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-23-2008, 09:33 PM

[Hehe. Thank you~! Though, I'm a little nit-wit who throws things in when I'm drawing a blank. :P]

Cheshire cat, waiter. Queen of hearts, manager. Alice, head waitress. Dee and Dum twins, well, exactly that, twins. The dutchess, waitress, along with the cook and the flowers. Oh! And two other waiters, dressed up as those card fellows. So cute. Bubbly even. Eri looked towards the other, more messy looking man, before clinging to Raito. She was more possesive than Misa! How scary. "Hideki Ryuga? You mean like the pop star?" she sneared. Someone shoot her.

For once, Raito was a bit, hm ... pleased, that Ryuuzaki had popped up unexpectedly. Now, if he could only get him to stay, then, maybe it would give him an excuse to end this date early. They weren't even official and she was already acting like a nit-picking wife! "Ah, Ryuga-kun, yes, everything is going well, why don't you join us?" Raito put on a cheery face and motioned for the messy haired man to take a seat. "Whaaaaat?! b-but, Raito-kun, this date was just supposed to be the two of us!" Eri-girl whined and pouted.

"Yes, but, it's against my better judgement, to be rude to a friend." The young man wagged a finger infront of, Eri-girl's face. "Fine." She crossed her arms, huffed, pouted and proceded to glare at the other waitresses, who, 'dared' to be cuter than her. In actuality, the whole lot of them, plus every customer in the joint, was, much, much cuter than her. Teehee.

Kamaki scuttled about. It got pretty busy during the afternoon. So, she had to hop from one table to another, rather quickly. Pun intended. "He-ello~! May I take your order?" It was to Kamaki's misfortue that she bounced over to the Eri-girl's table. It seemed as if she was having some, 'issues', with her face. If looks could kill, then, man, that girl should be dubbed Medusa! Eri-girl waved her off, in which, Kamaki turned tail and ran for the hills. Well, not exactly, but, to another table.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 01:28 AM

((Ah well, we all draw blanks from time to time. It just matters what ya do with them eh? :3))

L noted the reaction Raito's date had, reminded of his times with Misa. Only she was indeed somehow... worse? Raito certainly knew how to pick them, did he not? Then again, he supposed he was certainly in no position to comment considering his current status was he? But he had his hands full with other matters to be certain. Like catching a certain mass murderer. Ah well, one had to make sacrifices for the task at hand.

When he was asked if it was like the pop star he held up an index finger and gave a nod. "Yes exactly miss!" he replied, without missing a beat. After all, it was a common reaction.

Even L was a bit surprised when he was asked to take a seat. 'Ah, he date must be going that well,' he thought with a touch of light humor. He was careful however not to let his amusement show. This... this was actually perfect wasn't it? "Thank you Raito," he said, smiling a slight brighter. "I think I will." He looked towards Raito's date, and offered a slightly apologetic smile. "Oh don't mind me, you'll never know I am here," he told her. Of course... he said this right after taking one of his... familiar positions in the chair. You know the one. With his toes curled around the edge of the chair, in what could only be described as strange. Perhaps eccentric if one felt particularly nice.

'I hope this place has some good sweets,' he mused to himself. But he certainly had his hands full in this position he now realized. Between Raito's oh so lovely companion (who he was pretty sure was contemplating stabbing him with a fork) and keeping an eye on Raito for any strange behavior... well. He had best make sure to order plenty of sweets..

Kit noted with amusement now the eccentric way the messy haired man she had been looking at earlier was seated. He certainly was... unique. But it was his eyes that caught his attention most really. "You're staring agaaain," Nicole sang in a sort of high tone. Kit facepalmed, quickly looking away with a blush.

"You're NOT amusing," she replied, folding her arms in a grumpy sort of way.

"Oh, quit being like that," Nicole replied, poking her friend in the forehead. "Now which on are you looking at? Ooooh, is it that one with the light hair? Eeeeew, look at the guy beside him."

"That one...." Kit admitted. Nicole blinked, arching a brow.

"Girl you have GOT to get out more..."

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 02:27 AM

Kamaki huffed and puffed. If one more guy felt up her bottom, someone's face was going to meet with her Okobo sandals. [Think Maiko sandals. Those tall tapered things.] She, once again, brushed off the seat of her skirt and apporoached the detestbale table. A.K.A, Eri-girl's table! Oh noes. "Um ... is there anything on our menu you'd like to order?" She was, truthfully, scared of this girl. She didn't want miss nag there to report her or something. But, instead, she got a snippy little glare and a thin-lipped scowl. She DID look like she was going to stab someone with a fork. "You're ruining my date, buzz off."

Oh no she didn't! ... Technically, she did.

"E-excuse me? I asked you for your order! Not permission to snatch away your boyfriend." This wasn't her day. But, costomer and employee spats happened all the time! Which made the the atmospere quite, hillarious. Kamaki herself kicked in the teeth of at least two customers per week. But, they were the same ones, every week. Butt-pinching only goes so far! "Do you TWO want to order anything?" Of course she was shunning the flabbergasted Eri-girl, and moving on to attend to the two guys caught out in public with that girl.

Light filled out an order. Amazing. I didn't know that the boy ate anything. But it was mundane. The usual guy take out meal. A soda, a burger and fries. He skipped lunch so, it was an acceptable meal. Better than school supplied Natto! That's for sure. "Eri-san ... please calm down, she's just trying to do her job..." So much for a peaceful date. But, as the son of a police officer, it was his duty to keep the peace! Only because the high-octaves of Eri's voice was starting to zip right through his head. He made a mental note, to never, ever, ever ask this girl out to lunch, ever again. Never.

[I'm sorry it's so short! I'm being attacked by mah mama. She likes me off the computer and sleeping, at a certain time. ;3;]

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2008, 04:28 AM

((Its alright! I just started today on the deathnote anime btw :3 Im only on episode two though. *sighs* But if I had to guess, tehre arent hat many episodes out right? And man, mines short too x-x ))

L had to admit, this girl Raito was with give the word 'possessive' a new meaning. At least he was certain now why he was asked to have a seat. Still, it was like being seated in the middle of a minefield! Take the wrong step and BOOM! Well, he supposed, Raito would find his way out of this mess shortly.

He looked towards Raito's date. "Our waitress here means no harm," he assured. When asked if he would like to order he nodded and started upon a list of sweets that would make the cookie monster get diabetes! "Oh, and a chocolate shake would be splendid," he added, smiling pleasantly. That should keep him running for a bit.

Turning back to look towards Raito and his date, he did wonder how the woman would take to being corrected. He so hoped she wasn't the 'lashing out' type. That would just be uncomfortable all around he supposed. It the meantime, as he contemplated, he wriggled his toes on the edge of his seat. He was sure he would be dragged into this mess again, and shortly. What an interesting time this would be!

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-28-2008, 12:54 AM

[Yay~! The episodes in english so far, are up to the Yotsuba arc. When L chases down Higuchi.]

The young woman blinked, and switftly, took out a handy-dandy notepad to jot everything down. It was a rather large order for that one man. And damn, he must have had a sugar tooth that craved more sweets than a child. The snowy-haired rabbit girl relayed everything, just to make sure she had everything. "And, one chocolate shake, correct?" She rocked dangerously on her heels. Wearing Okobo geta and all, it was an accident waiting to happen with some who were careless.

Eri-girl was scanning through the menu. "How many calories is in a bottle of water?" ... Wh-what a stupid question! Both Raito, and the poor waitress nearly fell in the comical-anime style. Twitches, sweat-drops and blue faces in all. "Z-zero..." Kamaki was starting to wonder, if this girl even had a brain at all. Poor, Raito, the man who was stuck for the rest of the day with her, was thinking the same thing. Oh dear!

"All right. I'll take a bottle of water and a small salad. Make sure you don't mess it up." Don't worry L-kun! Eri-girl just talked big, but she couldn't back up her stinging words for crap! A deft punch, or a kick, and, she'd be on the floor screaming and wailing as if you cut off her arms and legs. "Arigatou, Usa-san." Ha! Raito did have a sense of humor in the tiny fibers of his body! Miss Bunny. Nice one. "Ah! I will be back in a moment with your order." The girl bowed and scurried off.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-28-2008, 04:51 AM

((Ah, alrighty :3 Im currently watching it subbed on youtube actually. *laughs* Im such a cheater, but Ill have to wait til tomorrow to watch mroe since I worked late this night.))

"Ah, yes! You are correct Mam," L replied with a nod, quite impressed. Since, the few times he did go out, more than a few times one would get the order wrong. Not that he minded too much, it simply was annoying. Nice to know at least, even in a situation like this one, the girl kept her cool.

One chocolate shake indeed. His sharp eyes noted how she tred with those heels, but he didn't comment. He had other more pressing matters on his hands, now didn't he? Those thoughts however, came crashing to an abrupt halt as Raito's date asked a question L didn't think ANYONE was capable of producing. Not even Matsuda could have produced such a question. And even L wore a look of surprise.

He could not blame the poor waitress for dashing off, not with Raito's date around. A salad and water? He idly wondered how one could sustain themselves upon that. Salad and water came nowhere near chocolate cakes and shakes. Nowhere near at all! At Raito's comment towards the waitress he smiled a slight, finding it... slightly amusing whenever that rare streak of dry humor popped up. But then, he supposed he really was no better. Such was the way of brilliant minds, it was said.

"I hope their cakes here are as good as I've heard," he pondered, looking towards Raito and his date once more. He was surprised Raito's date didn't try to connect to Raito literally. But seeing a girl like that, L was reminded far too clearly of why he never dated. Dating seemed far more hazardous to him then even going after Kira, and Raito's date proved it!

Kamaki Takeda
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 03:25 AM

[XD Cheater, cheater pum'kin eater~! Wow, I haven't said that one in a while.]

Ten minutes, and a few seconds later there order had arrived! Some of the sweets that had been ordered, had run a bit low, so, the slouching young man got a fresh batch from the oven. Of course, more, 'evil-not-so-bright-jealous-date' schemes had been tested out on Eri-girl's behalf. But, it ended in pain. The overly jealous girl, who needed a chill-pill had tried to trip, Miss. Bunny. It almost worked too!

But, the young woman slipped one foot out of the platformed sandals, and, let that one knee buckle. "Whoa..." For a second there, it looked like she was going to take a messy digger. But, she didn't. "Oh. I'm sorry. I got a cramp in my leg and I needed to stretch it out." Eri-girl made a point by rotating her ankle slightly. "No ... problem." People like Eri-girl were not favorable in Raito's new world, anymore!

Sneaky, manipulative, idiotic, the list of mean names goes on and on. "One burger, fries and a soda for you." She set Raito's meal down, since it was the easiet to reach at the moment. "One chocolate shake, and a truck-load of sweets for you." 'Ryuga Hideki' got his meal next. "And, one water and a salad." Eri. But, what goes around, comes around! One deft kick to the shin, free of charge. "If you need anything else, please feel free to flag me down." With a slight bow, she skipped off, leaving Eri to squeal and whimper over her knewly abused shin.

"Another cramp?" Ah~! Raito's kawaii-innocent side! He hadn't seen the vengeful kick, so, he just assumed.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-03-2008, 02:27 AM

"Thank you," he said, giving a light nod of his head. Ah wonderful! His sweets had arrived, and what a stack of sweets it was. It was enough to bring a smile to the young man's face, as he started in upon it. So many colors and smells, but the flavors! Wonderful.

He noted that Raito's date was about to trip their waitress, and was about to mention soemthing when the girl cleverly avoided the trap. He still was unsure what had drawn Raito to this particular lady. Perhaps Raito went for those of the... not so intelligent category?

And seeing the kick to the shin, well, that certainly made things interesting. Ah yes, only Raito could start a fight between girls, and not even seem to be aware of it. Although, L was quite certain he was. "Of course," he told the waitress, before continuing his consumption of candy mountain. Ah what a treat, what a delight!

Of course, he was still paying attention to the world around him and what was going on. But, he was indulging as well. He looked towards Raito's date, shaking his head. "Is everything alright?" he asked. He had decided to not say anything about the kick towards the shin, and pretend he had not seen it either. Why? Well, it was a minor thing... and it did keep Raito's date occupied.

((Still watching the anime. *laughs* Man, this episodes are taking me awhile! Sorry, for teh shortness, and delay x-x))