April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2007, 06:12 PM

Oooo, I looove your work :3
It's different and vibrant!
I love that it's not too "uniform" in a way that you have to keep everything clean and in the lines. It looks more sporadic, lively and fun!

Swansong
The mene ditcher

Old 07-26-2007, 06:40 PM

OMG that chibi stole my soul *Begins poking it until it give it back*

Your style is so AWESOME XD I've told you this already but I feel people who are awesome need to be told how awesome they are every day so they don't forget!

I want the last pic's dress, I highly support ball gowns in school!

Glammy
persistantly missing

Old 07-27-2007, 12:17 AM

• Toxic
    Thats what I do with my OC's as well. But I keep something of a 'diary' of who've I've used for what and stuff.

Eeeh. I'd love to get out of this place at least a year earlier. After yesterday, even more.
    But alas. 12 more months for me. And then the wonderful world of 'higher education' :party:

It'd be interesting to go to another country for uni. But I'd probably get confused and do something REALLY dumb. Like fail the course.
    I'm probably just going to stay in Australia for a while. I'm thinking of going into (art) education, so that kind of limits me as to where I can move to as well, since every where has different education rules and stuff.

I know the feeling. Night just seems to bring the want to do things for me. Probably because I don't get to do much during the day.

<333 thanks. I keep meaning to do something more with her. But I'm not sure what.

April Fool Romance
    <33
    thank you.
    Haha. I think the lack of 'uniform' is due to my uh. Lazy-ness and lack of skills in 'clean' looking art.
    I can't not do messy stuff :"O

Swansong
    <33333
    Thankyou so much :tear:

xD So do I. I really do.
    But unfortunatly, we have school uniforms here. and ball gowns are rather frowned apon.

Rainbow Carrot
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-27-2007, 02:20 AM

You know, I think I've seen your art, too. D:

:flails: It's really, really pretty. I love the way you mix the blurry watercolor effect with stringy, fine lines. The colors you use are beautiful, and I love the way they blend and contrast. <3<3

My laptop is being a pain and not wanting to load a lot of pages, but out of the ones I see, I like National Holiday the best. That, and Kassieus. :nodnod:

And... That chibi! ;DDDDD It's so colorful and shiney. @w@

:glomps you: I wonder... If i nuzzle and huggle you enough, will the beautiful artness skills rub off on me?? :nuzzles and huggles: <3

toxicbear
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-27-2007, 04:53 AM

Ahh, that's helpful, I might have to do that.

Yess. You're lucky. x]

Yeah, I want to eventually move to Russia. If I attended a university there, it'd be really confusing xDD. Have you decided on what you wish to possibly major in?

I agree with that. All I want to do durring the day is sleep, I only get inspiration durring night.

I think she looks excelent really. I can't think of anything that could be done. <3.

Swansong
The mene ditcher

Old 07-27-2007, 05:13 AM

I've worn something similar to a ball gown to school~!
But not a real one...

Uniforms would kill me, I love layering my clothes and adding lace, chains, belts, and keys to my outfits. I'm the only girl with knee high platform combat boots, and I'm the only girl whose worn over twenty keys at once XD

Uniforms.... they'd be fun for one day for me, I would go to school that one day with cat ears a tail and my boots and I would slide tackle people in the halls~!

I'm sorry though, Are uniforms hard? Do they allow you to layer and customize a little?

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-27-2007, 12:19 PM

*pokes Glam* any luck xD~<3?

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2007, 04:52 PM

Woah these a really good and original! i especially like that purple smoke on the second picture!