Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 10-17-2016, 01:40 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

The Guild
The web series, not the gaming type of guild. Well, no, it is the gaming type... but in the web series, The Guild... oh, just watch The Guild and talk about it with fellow fans here!

Your Favorite Color Scheme?
When making your avatar outfit, surely you must like one color pallette over the rest...right? Tell me about it here!

Writer's Conference
Here's something a little different from the norm... I'm highlighting a whole subforum! Are you a writer or reader? Well, this is the spot for you! Drabbles, poems, round robins, fanfiction- name it and it can be found here! Add your own and get precious, precious feedback!

Congrats to our lucky winners for Admin's Pick... Bearzy and Kearin! You both look amazing! I'm always mystified by how creative and cohesive outfits turn out in Admin's Pick and you both are no exception- wonderful choice of colors and items!

Bearzy Kearin

[Events] Getting ready for Halloween is fun!!
... Isn't it?!... Wait. Did I just hear howling in the distance... I'm n-not scared! Not me! You're the one who's scared!!

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Last edited by Emilio; 10-24-2016 at 02:42 AM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-18-2016, 04:05 AM

Ooh a halloween event is coming? this is fantastic news!

XxZombie.Mama.NephxX
Snakes & Crossbones

Old 10-21-2016, 03:46 AM

It's going to be awesome! :D I can't wait.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-22-2016, 02:58 PM

Since I've found Mene I've spent every halloween here 'nods' their events ROCK

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 10-22-2016, 03:52 PM

I am so excited for the upcoming halloween event <3

---------- Post added 10-22-2016 at 11:52 AM ----------

and yay for a thready that I started being featured <3