Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 10-24-2016, 02:43 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

CCHQ
Another new streaming service, Comic Con HQ, has appeared! If you use/used it before, tell everyone your thoughts on it here!

College sucks
..or does it? ... Should it? No, really, please share your tips for surviving the hardest of hard times at college!

Where does the Avatar Above You live?
Do you want to play a game...? No, really. Let's have some fun! Stretch your creative muscles and come up with scenarios for the avatar above you based on their current outfit!

Congrats to our lucky winner for Admin's Pick... Car'a'Carn! Ouch! That looks like a frustrating situation... do you need a light for the fire? Or maybe a pack of frozen peas for that eye...? Let's hope that whatever's on that parchment pays out well!

Car'a'Carn

[Events] Assassin :: Sign-up Now! Ah! Someone's after me!... oh no, wait, they're after you! Or maybe you're after somebody, too? Sign-ups for the Assassin game have now begun and you don't want to miss out!

[Events] Getting ready for Halloween is fun!!... Isn't it?!... Wait. Did I just hear howling in the distance... I'm n-not scared! Not me! You're the one who's scared!! (Reminder!)

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-25-2016, 03:00 AM

thanks Emilio 'claps happily' how yeah doing.

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 10-26-2016, 05:37 AM

what if we get hit with the zombie apocalypse this event!!!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-28-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha-Aamir View Post
what if we get hit with the zombie apocalypse this event!!!
that'd.. be funny..as is im waiting with baited breath for the last CI 'squees'