Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 10-31-2016, 04:26 AM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

Go-to Halloween costume
OMG its Halloween tomorrow? What do I do?! I'm sure I have something in the closet I can throw together... what about you?!

Art without criticism?
Art is can be a very personal thing and every artist feels connected to their work- be it drawing, music, writing, or any other form it takes. How do you feel and deal with both great and poorly phrased criticism?

Inspirational Charity of Kindness! ICK!
Everyone enjoys a bit'o'charity! Everyone needs a little help sometimes... or perhaps you're in a position to donate to the charity itself so others can enjoy something fabulous! You're all marvelous people!

Congrats to our lucky winner for Admin's Pick... Maha-Aamir! How creepy... but pretty! So charming and ethereal! Did you die before your wedding...? If so, that's a real tragedy!

Maha-Aamir

Shadow Caravan: Fall 2016 Event is now going on!

Have you heard? It seems like a flashy newcomer just arrived in town and he's gonna put on some sort of show. I wonder what's going on between him and Lise...?

Also, we've got the new [Mennies Item] My Little Evil Vicky Dolly in stock! What a fiendishly lovely likeness!

Oh! There's the other monthly CI, too! [CIs] Jack and Scary is full of fashionably wicked delights.

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-31-2016, 11:14 AM

Looking Good Emilio!

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-01-2016, 02:56 AM

hehehe yeah i sorta did die
such an adorable zombie-fied Emilio

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=